Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1633776 - 03/04/11 10:35 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
V_Piano_Man Offline

Hi All,

And Hi Bennevis,

I am glad you made adjustments to increase the decay to levels of 70. I had actually made subtle changes to your pianos by increasing this level in the region of 50 - 75.
I also have increased the damper release(? ) to 10 - 15. This setting is interesting because it can actually fill gaps in incomplete legato cadences etc. It can probably introduce some flaws in technique also. The point is I'm not sure how it compares with an acoustic so it might be an acceptable level.

The piano I use predominately is the Yamaha. I use two - your setting from this thread and one where I have increased resonance. The sound is just right to my ear for my practice/study Mozart/Chopin.

I have been just looking for V Grand videos and have found a link and two interesting v piano video links.

This link http://www.theenid.co.uk/listen.html (and play first video @NEARfest2010)has the v integrated into a rock orchestra.
I found this site after finding this new Roland video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w_cUQOV-xM

This gives credibility in my opinion. Anyone who plays Chopin opus 10/4 and can speak grammatically correct English has my attention.
Although unfortunately there is distortion in clip.

Kind regards
V Piano Man

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#1695419 - 06/14/11 11:35 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

Loc: Dordrecht, Netherlands
My contribution...
Doesn't sound like one i know.. but I like to play this setting with soft/gentle 'fantasy' parts (like final fantasy songs ^_^ )

Based on Sylver Dynamic
sl=0, sr=0, damper=+20, sb=+10, t=+10, h=0, cr=+5, tc=-1, stretch tune=gentle.

(standard: decay time to +70 and damping time to +30 applies).

It's not tested on headphones yet... looking forward to hear some comments

#1695889 - 06/15/11 06:13 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
bennevis Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Thanks, I'll try it out when I get home.

Incidentally, I've experimented with my customizations by transferring one or two of them onto a related factory preset - so for instance, my settings for Bösendorfer could be transferred to Vintage Piano 1, which gives a stronger bass overall and slightly altered tonal character compared to V1 Concert.

#1695909 - 06/15/11 07:26 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

Coo, curious what you think. I personally think that favorism of some pianos or execution of the paramaters depends a bit on the setup as well. I like the bossendorfer sound you made. I am curious how it sounds on the other preset. I never heard much of the actual grands (or at least, knowing when it was being played).

#1696282 - 06/16/11 05:43 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

My background as a classical pianist without his own instrument to play on (until I bought my V-Piano) has given me a somewhat different perspective on pianos than most other posters here: I must have played on close to a thousand different acoustics in my time over the years since I left university (and its practice rooms with Yamaha uprights). Some good, some bad, most indifferent. The really memorable ones were usually well-prepped concert grands in showrooms and concert halls. And I learnt to be able to adapt to just about anything, short of gaping holes where the keys should have been... grin

Some piano sounds (and the way the pianos 'feel' under the fingers, the marriage of action and sound as it were) stay in my memory, and those are the ones I aim to reproduce on my V-Piano as closely as possible. But I also included some 'way-out' piano sounds that I've experienced over the years, either in person (i.e. playing the pianos in question) or on recordings. So, if some people think that one or two of the sounds I've included couldn't possibly have existed in real life......

#1696859 - 06/17/11 06:49 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

haha smile gapping holes.. they can be overcome ^_^... can imagine how that would be laugh. I sometimes play on uprights who are far worse than old cranky honkeytonks from the western movies / three amigos laugh ai ai ai!

In general, it doesn't really matter if they exist or not...as long as they feel good, play well, and sound good.

I adjusted your Yamaha preset. I prefer instead of a minus tuning, putting it on +11, makes it comes to live. I never played a Yamaha grand before ( i think, i only played some random which I couldn't remember, except a steinway!, (not sure which one) ). HYowever.. i felt the hammers were too harsh.. i put it down to minus 10. Maybe because i like heavier keys (or aybe it means i need to hammer less on the keys laugh )

Anyways.. to me, the yamaha feel (i know the sound a bit) comes more in. Would love to know how you feel with that adjustment? maybe it ruins the Yamaha sound you know.

And still curious what you think of my V-Fantasy sound ^_^.

#1696874 - 06/17/11 07:50 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

Not had the chance to try out your settings yet (work commitments etc), but will do so this weekend. I must say I don't actually like Yamaha (acoustic) piano sounds much and my customization reflects the somewhat strident sound I perceive in Yamaha pianos (and therefore their DPs), but maybe your setting will improve on mine.

#1697981 - 06/19/11 09:09 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

Curious smile since it's weekend, wanna see how youdo withyour preset progress;-)

I was watching Fringe last night (yes, im a bit of a neuro-science/scifi geek laugh ) and there were two people playing.. one on an old grand.. which i didn't really like the sound of, but there was a tiny home piano there too.. it sounded.. common, woody, but very lovely. I tried to recreate it with the Vertical preset. I only really miss the "wood" sound in the V-piano... unfortunately. However.. here is my next setting =)

I call it the "Common Vertical".. its not well tuned, sounds are definately not perfect.. it feels actually hard to play versus grand pianos... the feel and sound make a completely different match (very nice psychological effect here going on ^_^)

So..setting for the "Common Vertical"
Sound Lift: 15
String resonancen: -30
Damper: -38
Soundboard: 30
Unison tune: 25
Hammer hardness: 20
Cross resonance: 30
Tono color: 1
Damping time: 30
Stretch Tune: gentle

BTW..would be fun to make a rolandE76 sound (keyboard)
The thing you need to do is put everything just on worst quality, and put the hammer on the C2 note to full.. :P

#1698586 - 06/20/11 10:40 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

Been trying out your V-Fantasy and Yamaha settings. I've put the latter into my V-Piano as 'Yamaha CFX' now, because I like it better than my own Yamaha (just as the real CFX is an improvement on the CF-IIIS) grin. The Fantasy setting is fun to improvise to.

#1699281 - 06/21/11 11:33 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

cheers laugh.

The fantasy is quite cool.. i play it more and more nowaays.. seems very useful. Feels a bt odd at some points, but when loudly played, it add some -twang- (is there any word like that in piano playing?)

Apparently, the other member put on the v-piano forum closed it down again..
I might give it a try later on, when there are more updates/settings. See if i can make them downloadable too..havent been checking the v-piano export settings yet.

#1699322 - 06/21/11 12:38 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

As a matter of interest, does your V-Piano come with the additional factory presets that are already included on the V-Grand, or if not, have you downloaded them from Roland? I think there are 6 new ones. I'm just wondering whether they're worth the bother (I don't know how to download stuff from websites, and I don't have a computer...).

#1699734 - 06/22/11 06:57 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

the V-piano evolution upgrade was already on it.. not sure if that's the one you meant. I loved the extra evolution piano's. If the grand got some as well, it might be interesting..

cecked on the dutch/EU website:

V-piano grand: Tones : preset 30 tones + user 100 tones

I think i only have 28 presets on my own... not entirely sure... could be 30 too.. ill check it out later

Edited by WingNL (06/22/11 07:14 AM)

#1699743 - 06/22/11 07:06 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

Yes, it's the 'evolution' I was referring to. Looks like you have the upgraded V-Piano - I bought mine some months before the upgrades came out. I did try them out on my dealer's V-Piano, but didn't find them interesting enough at the time to want to go through the hassle of trying to get someone to insert (is that the right word? grin) them into my V-Piano. I think that the V-Grand has the same upgrades but no extra ones.

#1699770 - 06/22/11 08:17 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

ok, I must say..it's worth to upgrade to be honest. It's not just a preset, there are just different pianos.

The adjustments on the pianos are not able to do with the standard parameters, that's why.

It's not hard to be honest.. just get yourself an usb stick, and download something off the website (there are instructions you know ^_^). Aside.. you registered on this forum too :-) so you must be able to do something with it?

#1699805 - 06/22/11 09:39 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta GA USA
Originally Posted By: bennevis
Yes, it's the 'evolution' I was referring to. Looks like you have the upgraded V-Piano - I bought mine some months before the upgrades came out. I did try them out on my dealer's V-Piano, but didn't find them interesting enough at the time to want to go through the hassle of trying to get someone to insert (is that the right word? grin) them into my V-Piano. I think that the V-Grand has the same upgrades but no extra ones.

Bennevis, you are a breath of fresh air. A completely unabashed tech agnostic who nevertheless has provided more value to v-piano users than all the gearheads at Roland.

My sentiments completely on the uselessness of the Evolution "upgrade". and kudos to Roland for leaving it completely up to the users to come together and work out ways to make the v-piano more usable and realistic. But i know i'm being unreasonable.

I will say this. i've gone from hating it and wanting it gone to opening myself back up to its potential again. This forum has helped me with that. the power of suggestion, knowing that others who are better trained appreciate something more than you have... i've begun to get more aggressive with my own "tweaks" and am liking it more. For me, it needs much softer hammers for the way i play. So that is what i've done and i'm happier with the results.

At least that is what i'm thinking this month!

Steinway M; Roland V-Piano; Yamaha P250; Roland FP 5
Ivory II Grands, Italian, American D; Galaxy Vintage D; Alicia's Keys; Garritan Steinway; Galaxy Pianos; The Grand 3

#1699964 - 06/22/11 01:58 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

@bfb,
why do you think the evolution upgrade is useless? it simply just offers a set of other models which you cannot create with the current settings as far as I know. (like cabinet size and stuff like that).

There are some really good new models in, like the Vertical, and the triple large (which also loads in the triple mellow if I recall correct) are very playable pianos.

I would suggest it to check them out some time. I personally believe it's worth it. (and the ugprade is free, so it's not bad)

#1699978 - 06/22/11 02:27 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: WingNL]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: WingNL
@bfb,
why do you think the evolution upgrade is useless? it simply just offers a set of other models which you cannot create with the current settings as far as I know. (like cabinet size and stuff like that).

There are some really good new models in, like the Vertical, and the triple large (which also loads in the triple mellow if I recall correct) are very playable pianos.

I would suggest it to check them out some time. I personally believe it's worth it. (and the ugprade is free, so it's not bad)

Hi WingNL...

i did download the upgrade when it first came out, and yeah, useless may be harsh, but to me it didn't add a lot of value. and my point is- Bennevis telling me to increase the decay and damper time was infinitely more useful than Roland telling me to play this new make-believe Evolution piano that is made out of a metal and wood sandwich.

have you figured out how to use Vintage 2? its supposed to be a Bos- but all i hear is someone playing a Bos underwater.

its taken me 18 months to figure out the v-piano's Vintage 1 piano is the one to target. i like the base model- particularly with the decay increased and the hammers softened. and i also like the V1 Mellow. I enjoy playing the Silver Dynamic but it doesn't record well, and i do like the Silver Extreme at various tunings as a boogie woogie/stomp type piano.

I just listened to the new 6'3" Yamaha sample for the Nord piano. even if i am making peace with my V i think i'm going to have to buy the NP88 because i just love the way the pianos sound.

Edited by bfb (06/22/11 02:41 PM)

Ivory II Grands, Italian, American D; Galaxy Vintage D; Alicia's Keys; Garritan Steinway; Galaxy Pianos; The Grand 3

#1700309 - 06/23/11 03:40 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

Cheers for your explenation ^_^, You got me thinking ;-)
Indeed, the damper time / decay was very usefull. Make the piano came more alive.

I do feel that speakers/headphones & playing style are very much making a difference too. Where Bennevis made some choices in hammer/etc, I put them harder, or vice versa.
I do too love the softer hammer settings..make them less...stingy to my ears :-)

I do agree that most of the presets need some work done before they get playable. The silver Hybrd is quite nice (at least, what I made with it...).

Vintage 2 and 1.. well..i guess depends what you play? I prefer the V2 concert because it sounds more mellow, but more brighter than the v1 mellow. for mellow, i prefer the 'triple mellow'

Anyways.. Maybe i should go give the NP88 another chance. See so many people being totally happy about it.. but when I tried it out, I was REALLY dissapointed. The sounds were if they were canned, resonating, a kinda like flanger over them..and them keys were horrible (but that's okay, they are light, for on stage)

#1700314 - 06/23/11 04:10 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: WingNL]
4000 Post Club Member

ok, I must say..it's worth to upgrade to be honest. It's not just a preset, there are just different pianos.

The adjustments on the pianos are not able to do with the standard parameters, that's why.

It's not hard to be honest.. just get yourself an usb stick, and download something off the website (there are instructions you know ^_^). Aside.. you registered on this forum too :-) so you must be able to do something with it?

Thanks, I might try that (once I find out what a 'USB stick' is grin) - my only worry is that I'll mess up my work computer by downloading stuff. But so far I'm OK with posting stuff on this forum.....

bfb, thanks for your compliments - , and using the word 'agnostic' (others would call me a 'Luddite' grin).

#1700316 - 06/23/11 04:19 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
pv88 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: bennevis
Thanks, I'll try it out when I get home.

Incidentally, I've experimented with my customizations by transferring one or two of them onto a related factory preset - so for instance, my settings for Bösendorfer could be transferred to Vintage Piano 1, which gives a stronger bass overall and slightly altered tonal character compared to V1 Concert.

@bennevis,

I have already printed out your custom presets page and will be very interested in trying all of them out, after I get the V-piano.

Did you fashion these just from your own mind's "ear" as you remembered hearing and playing these pianos?

#1700337 - 06/23/11 05:22 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

Yes, in general I just tried to get the sounds closest to what I remember from playing on the respective concert grands, though it was all based on memory as obviously I wasn't able to have a side-by-side comparison. However, I didn't get the chance to play the concert grands of some of the brands that I've included, like Pleyel - which I've only played on an old restored 1843 model from Chopin's day, so I based that on a CD recording of a modern Pleyel. I've never played on a Mason & Hamlin or Steingraeber grand either, so they too were based on CD recordings.

I also tried to use different factory presets rather than basing them all on the few that gave the most 'acoustic piano-like' sounds, otherwise I'd probably have ended up using the Vintage Piano 1 and V1 presets for almost all of them, and not using any of the Vanguard presets. So, the tonal characteristics of a few of my customizations might be a tad exaggerated.... grin.

#1712003 - 07/12/11 01:55 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
PhilipK Offline

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Hello all V-Piano owners.

Is it only me that is considering the V-Piano and is really interested to get a taste of the sound from you guy's presets.
Just to get an idea on how much its possible to tweak the sound?

I'm really curious smile.

// Philip

#1712030 - 07/12/11 02:39 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

PhilipK,

You can tweak the V-Piano to the point of insanity, trust me...you can create your own Yamadorfer!

i hope to over the next week or two record various pianos "models" i've concocted on the VP and upload them somewhere for people to listen to and help me figure out if they sound usable. i don't trust my own ears regarding what i'm cooking up in the v's soup kitchen.

I've been spending a lot of time- basically in an effort not to give up on the vp because i'm not satisfied with its base line pianos - trying to figure out how to change the character of its sound, which to me is too metallic and brittle. from what i can tell- the most promising "discovery" is a function called "tone color" in its settings that can be adjusted up (brighter/ "thinner strings (per Roland's lexicon)" or down (mellower/darker/ "thicker strings"). I have noticed it really makes a big difference in the voice's character and presence and sweetness. its probably just a filter or another back door to EQ'ing, but it has some real promise. anyway, that plus detuning plus hammer voicing plus resonance tweaks plus decay time plus damper release time plus etc. etc ad nauseum will either create something believable or some kind of freak piano Frankenstein.

anyway, i sure would enourage others to make some recordings with their V's and post them somewhere. you can google/youtube all the other DP's and hear some really good stuff, but the only thing you find on the VP are Roland's promotional videos or some music retailer trying to sell you one. which makes me wonder if this is about to become the DeLorean of DP's...?

#1712067 - 07/12/11 03:59 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bfb]
PhilipK Offline

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
bfb.

Yes, the only videos out there is more or less from Roland our music stores.
The most interesting would be to hear some user presets.
Me myself doesn't find the original sound that very impressive.
But since it's seems to be so tweakable i find it amazing that there isn't more user created sounds out there to listen to.
I guess this is because its relatively expensive, so perhaps there aren't so many owners of the V-Piano out there..

/P

#1716144 - 07/19/11 03:24 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: PhilipK]
WingNL Offline

Currently im too busy with a lot of projects, finding new work,.. but im planning of making a home for v-piano presets. Hopefully more succesful then the forum another user made.

Also more preset/download based.

I havent actually checked if the presets could be downloaded & uploaded in a setting (uploadable via a usb stick or program).

Gotta check it out smile
Maybe one of you guys know how to? Really didn't got any time to find something out now (explains my absence on this forum :P)

#1716182 - 07/19/11 07:28 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: WingNL]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Currently im too busy with a lot of projects, finding new work,.. but im planning of making a home for v-piano presets. Hopefully more succesful then the forum another user made.

Also more preset/download based.

I havent actually checked if the presets could be downloaded & uploaded in a setting (uploadable via a usb stick or program).

Gotta check it out smile
Maybe one of you guys know how to? Really didn't got any time to find something out now (explains my absence on this forum :P)

i don't know how to do it and Lord forbid Roland give any of us any insight into whether it can be done or not... i wish Roland would acquire Pianoteq and have them run the modeled piano program. The pianoteq folks have got client communication nailed. it creates an active community- but obviously the price points make pianoteq much more broadly distributed i guess.

WingNL have you tried using Tone Color? i have found it to be the biggest game changing tweak. going to -1 is giving me the type of mellower less metallic voice i've been looking for. so i haven't given up hope. i would also say that every time i get interested in another board or soft piano- NP88, RD 700NX, Ivory 2 - i start reading enough negative comments by people that i throw my hands up and keep working on the vp.

i'd like to post some recordings so people could tell me if they like the tweaks or not, but like you- life gets in the way!

#1716185 - 07/19/11 07:32 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
4000 Post Club Member

Apparently any settings you've made can be downloaded on a USB stick and transferred to another V-P/Grand.

But I'll spare you the horror story of my own inept attempt to download the Evolution stuff from Roland's website onto my V-Piano..... cry

#1716391 - 07/19/11 01:04 PM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
WingNL Offline

@bfb,

I played a lot with the tone color. I love this feature too! Also think that hammer action, resonance andtuning (i detune the whole thing slightly...sounds too sterile otherwise). Detuning makes the resonance go less and more on others. More unpredictable which, imo, is nice smile.

Pianoteq and Roland got a lot of work to do. If only I was design manager of those products smile

Would lvoe to hear some recordings. I do find it hard to judge anyways. My GF best friend came over last weekend from the UK, and she playe REALLY gentle. So her playing acts so different than mine...Even my soft/mellow "Fantasy" preset (which is also -1 tone i think) was too mellow for her. So hardened the hammers a lot, but still...

Presets I think are very dependable on playstyle.. I think that makes the V-piano also harder to handle, but also more versitile.

@Bennevis: poor man! frown Roland website is not the most helpful one, I must say... guess it's harder to do then it seems

#1747234 - 09/06/11 01:41 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: bennevis]
Kona_V-Piano Offline

I just purchased a V-piano and am very interested in this thread. Have you guys made any more custom sounds yet?

#1747266 - 09/06/11 03:21 AM Re: V-Piano presets exchange! How many piano sounds can you get? [Re: Kona_V-Piano]
pv88 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

@Kona_V-Piano,

Welcome to the PW forums!

I am curious to know as to what you are doing in your current setup with the V-Piano, for the following:

1) Speakers, or, headphones?

If you added speakers, what are you using?

2) Music desk, or, stand?

Where do you put your sheet music?

3) Dust cover?

To keep it dust free?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
64 registered (ando, AZNpiano, Asmodeus, Alux, 15 invisible), 1125 Guests and 53 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74318 Members
42 Forums
153721 Topics
2253489 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
The Eagles - Hotel California (Piano Cover)
by Mr. Pianoman
04/25/14 03:29 AM
Student growing tall
by pianoplayer84
04/25/14 02:41 AM
Whole tone scales leading to interesting series of keys
by caters
04/25/14 12:16 AM
Another beginner
by mojoe
04/25/14 12:02 AM
GH1 tuning pin torque
by awyaks
04/24/14 11:38 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission