Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#1809094 - 12/20/11 08:27 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
cubop Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 28 2012

Loc: Norway
I am not sure, but I think the name of this Pavan is: A sad Pavane for these distracted times. A Google search on that might be useful.

(ad) Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1809100 - 12/20/11 08:38 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Elena-Margarita Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Bach's Invention No.1 and Handel's Sarabande.

#1809108 - 12/20/11 09:02 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Hermanberntzen Offline

Ive tried to Google Search but it's not easy when you just got the lead "Pavan".. When he wrote so many of them! I think Byrd has a very messy way to set he's pieces in order.

Orlando Gibbons The Lord of Salisbury and his Pavin
William Byrd Pavana Lachrymae
William Byrd Pavan to the Earl of Salisbury
William Byrd Lord Willobies Welcome Home
Anonymous My lady Careys Dompe

#1809110 - 12/20/11 09:13 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Kreisler Offline

Loc: Iowa City, IA
Originally Posted By: Hermanberntzen
I wanna learn William Byrd's Pavan but can anyone find it's name?

I was wondering what the Number(name) for this Pavan composed by William Byrd is -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzrToblCM58
It's hard to find it elsewhere when the user just put in the name Pavan because the composer wrote several Pavan's..
Thanks!

It's probably in one of the two major collections (Fitzwilliam and Ladye Nevell's). Both are on IMSLP.
"If we continually try to force a child to do what he is afraid to do, he will become more timid, and will use his brains and energy, not to explore the unknown, but to find ways to avoid the pressures we put on him." (John Holt)

www.pianoped.com
www.youtube.com/user/UIPianoPed

#1809152 - 12/20/11 10:51 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Damon]
Orange Soda King Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky, United S...
Originally Posted By: Damon
Originally Posted By: chobeethaninov
All the things in my signature except that I haven't really started the Beethoven yet and I'm thinking about switching the Chopin concerto to the Beethoven 4.

Good idea! The Beethoven is much better. smile

I'm not going to take a shot at Chopin here, but just express how wonderful Beethoven 4 is: Yes, it is!

#1809164 - 12/20/11 11:07 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Verbum mirabilis Offline

Bach: French suite no. 2 in c minor (my teacher gave me the sheet music yesterday. I like it a lot, hopefully I'll have time to learn the whole suite).
Debussy: Doctor gradus ad Parnassum (memorizing)
MacDowell: In autumn op. 51 no. 4
Mozart: sonata in c major KV 545 (I hadn't played any Mozart sonatas before so my teacher thought it would be a good place to start)
Schubert: impromptu op. 90 no. 4 in a flat major (I'll start working on it once the sheet music arrives)
Chopin: mazurka in a minor, can't remember the opus number (see above)
Some Christmas songs for school: Ave Maria with a flautist (had to make a simplification), Walking in the air (I had to make a bit harder arrangement than the one I had because the one I had was too easy and boring) and a couple of Christmas songs... if I had had time to practise (I got the sheet music a little over a week in advance), I would have asked whether if I could play the organ smile.

That should keep me occupied for a while, I only need a sonata (and possibly an etude) in addition to the list.
Bach: P&F in D minor, book 2

#1809212 - 12/20/11 12:08 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
pianist.ame Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Singapore
still polishing up Schubert Impromptus op.90 no.1,3&4...especially need alot more work on no.1. My teacher from canada just took it a few levels deeper within 2 hours :P (so lots of work ahead)just started Beethoven 32 Variations a few days ago....and working on Czerny op.299 alongside all of that for technique

will carry on with Mendelssohn Piano Concerto no.2/Beethoven Piano Concerto no.3 and Brahms Rhapsody op.79 no.1 once my Beethoven variations are more settled

#1809398 - 12/20/11 04:26 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Orange Soda King]
PaulaPiano34 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Orange Soda King
All the things in my signature except that I haven't really started the Beethoven yet and I'm thinking about switching the Chopin concerto to the Beethoven 4.

I'm not going to take a shot at Chopin here, but just express how wonderful Beethoven 4 is: Yes, it is!

I have listened to the Beethoven about ten times now (all from different pianists) and I can't begin to tell you how much I am in love with it....

#1809407 - 12/20/11 04:37 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Land of the never-ending music
This morning I have been practicing Beethoven's Op.2 No.2.

Music is my best friend.

#1809418 - 12/20/11 04:51 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Hermanberntzen Offline

I have been praticing - J.S Bach - Wtc No.2 BWV.787 Fugue.

Orlando Gibbons The Lord of Salisbury and his Pavin
William Byrd Pavana Lachrymae
William Byrd Pavan to the Earl of Salisbury
William Byrd Lord Willobies Welcome Home
Anonymous My lady Careys Dompe

#1809470 - 12/20/11 05:48 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
pianoloverus Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York City
John Bayless' transcription of White Christmas(see link at bottom):
http://www.amazon.com/White-Christmas/dp/B000VA1TDQ

and a transcription of this song by Libera:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNgd-kue_Fc

#1809514 - 12/20/11 06:49 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Gerard12 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: South Carolina
Almost impossible to practice; getting the house ready for visiting family, plus I still have some Christmas party jazz gigs to play. But occasionally I'll sneak in snippets of the last movement of Schubert's D.959 and the first movement of Mozart's K310. Ah, sanity.

OT: My Xmas music of choice this year is Juan Diego Florez's "Santos" disc. Absolutely wonderful.............

Edited by Gerard12 (12/20/11 07:01 PM)

#1809528 - 12/20/11 07:13 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: PaulaPiano34]
Orange Soda King Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky, United S...
Lee Luvisi says about this concerto something along the lines of if you can really play the opening few measures of this concerto, you can play the entire thing.

There was a video of many pianists playing the opening of Beethoven 4, kind of like the 16 pianists doing the Tchaikovsky 1st concerto 3rd movement octaves, but I don't know if it's still up on YouTube or not...

#1809575 - 12/20/11 09:12 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Chopinlover49 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: NY and NC
I'm basically self-taught and that is not the best path to success. I am trying to polish some of the more pop-oriented Christmas carols like "Merry Christmas, Darling" by the Carpenters, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", "Christmas Time is Here" from the Charlie Brown Christmas, etc. I also keep trying to add a little jazz flavor to a lot of my favorites from the great American songbooks and play the easier Chopin waltzes, nocturnes, and mazurkas, as well as sections of some of my favorites that are still out of reach like the Fantasy and the Berceuse. I keep trying to stretch myself to play some of the wonderful Busoni transcriptions of Bach as well. I guess I am an optimist in the pieces I work on. I probably never will play well. My apologies to the composers I injure. Merry Christmas to everyone here on Piano World.

#1809859 - 12/21/11 09:53 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Loc: Ohio
Since early November I've been working on Beethoven's "Tempest" sonata, Op 31 #2 for the first time.

I have been working on various "chunks" of the piece, trying to get them musical and up to speed. My piano teacher advises a lot of metronome practice, and working on my articulation. Overall, I've set a challenge to myself to use as little pedal as possible (particularly in Mov 1 and 3).

Progress is slow for me, but I feel, given how I'm able to play certain passages (the last 40 measures or so of Mov 1, for instance, and the "arpeggiated section" of Mov 2) that I'll eventually be able to manage the whole thing in such a way that doesn't send the dogs in my neighborhood cowering under porches.

Here's where I've run up against some challenges so far:

In Movement 1: For me the fortissimo tremolos- two notes/one note- at the start of the development are very tough to pull off cleanly. The transition to the triplet tremolos right at the exposition of the section theme is also very difficult- I have to borrow a little time to pull it off.

The "fantasia-like" section (triplets again) at the end of the development was pretty tough for me, especially because it features "triplet sixteenths"- the fastest notes in the piece. But then, on the advise of members of this forum, I split up the workload of the hands differently and it got considerably easier.

Overall this movement is not as tough as I imagined it would be. It's very fun to play.

In movement 2: Most the hand crossovers are tricky, especially when in the sections where one is playing those quick little tremolo octaves twice- once low, once high. Mentally, it's tough to keep the beat when making the crossover. Moreover, it's hard to play those tremolos pianissimo and still sound all the notes. The arpeggiated section takes a while to learn, but it flows nicely. Overall it's hard to play much of this movement quietly when called for especially in those awkward sections where the one has to perform a lot of finger swaps to maintain legato.

Interpretation of the whole movement is a challenge- as the tempo is quite slow and the emotional arc has to be held very carefully to be maintained.

In movement 3: The overall tempo is quite tough. (I'm shooting for ~80 bpm per measure) The leaps in the left hand are often hard to pull off without borrowing a tiny bit of time. Thinking of the measures with these leaps as syncopated, which they clearly are (as the notes are held) makes it a bit easier.

I find the octave sections (especially that early one on the C-chord and its transposed companion later on) challenging. The trills also go by quite quickly; I find I have to "mash" them to get them at tempo.

The movement is quite long and the development is very homogeneous, making it difficult to interpret and to memorize.

I've referred to this movement several times as "Fur Elise on Steroids" because of the way it feels under the hands.

Edited by Brad Hoehne (12/21/11 10:14 AM)

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12
Mozart Piano Sonata #17, K570
Villa-Lobos, Bachianas Brasileiras #4
Playing by ear and "filling out" pop tunes

#1809867 - 12/21/11 10:12 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Tim Adrianson]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Originally Posted By: Tim Adrianson
John Harbison Sonata No 2
Paul Schoenfield 3 Intermezzi
William Bolcom 9 New Bagatelles

These are all pieces written after 2000. I'm trying to put together an entire program of pieces written since 2000.

Wow. I'd watch that. I've always enjoyed programs of contemporary classical music that I've never heard before.

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

#1809898 - 12/21/11 11:07 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Brad Hoehne]
Arghhh Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Brad Hoehne
Since early November I've been working on Beethoven's "Tempest" sonata, Op 31 #2 for the first time.

Here's where I've run up against some challenges so far:

In Movement 1: For me the fortissimo tremolos- two notes/one note- at the start of the development are very tough to pull off cleanly.

Have you tried this section blocking the 2+1 notes together, so that you play 4 chords per measure? It should make it much cleaner if you pay attention that your fingers land directly on the keys, and focus on where the chord changes. When this is solid, use mostly rotation to get your ff tremolo.

Overall this movement is not as tough as I imagined it would be. It's very fun to play.

Funny, I had most of my problems on the two-note slurs on the first page, and you didn't mention that at all.

#1809922 - 12/21/11 11:42 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Arghhh]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Originally Posted By: Arghhh

Have you tried this section blocking the 2+1 notes together, so that you play 4 chords per measure? It should make it much cleaner if you pay attention that your fingers land directly on the keys, and focus on where the chord changes. When this is solid, use mostly rotation to get your ff tremolo.

I'll give that a try. The thing I have most trouble with in those tremolos is getting the two note "chords" to play together when I'm rolling the tremolo. The 5 finger has more distance to cover than 3 when I roll my forearm. If I am, for instance playing the chord with fingers 3,5 and the single note with 1, I tend pivot on my 3 finger a bit and simply play 1-5-1-5-1 instead of 1-35-1-35-1 etc,.

Quote:

Funny, I had most of my problems on the two-note slurs on the first page, and you didn't mention that at all.

Sitting down with it for the first time, I too had thought that it would be the most problematic part, but, ironically, it's fallen under my hand without too much trouble. Perhaps this is because I had, earlier in the year, played the (much easier) Chopin waltz Op 62 #2, and practiced some of the runs in this same slurred fashion.

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

#1809924 - 12/21/11 11:42 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
Arghhh Offline
1000 Post Club Member

What am I practicing?
- Schumann Kreisleriana
- Rachmaninoff "Spring Waters" (vocal accompaniment)
- Menotti Trio (piano, clarinet, violin)
- orchestra reduction of Grieg concerto

My teacher nixed my ambitious plan to play Liebermann Gargoyles or a Carl Vine sonata, and suggested instead Rzewski's "Down by the Riverside", or a Terry Riley set. (sigh) That's not at all the same kind of piece, so maybe I'll try for the Vine Bagatelles.

#1809929 - 12/21/11 11:47 AM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Brad Hoehne]
Arghhh Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Arghhh

I'll give that a try. The thing I have most trouble with in those tremolos is getting the two note "chords" to play together when I'm rolling the tremolo. The 5 finger has more distance to cover than 3 when I roll my forearm. If I am, for instance playing the chord with fingers 3,5 and the single note with 1, I tend pivot on my 3 finger a bit and simply play 1-5-1-5-1 instead of 1-35-1-35-1 etc,.

Ah, I see. Then I would also advise practicing the tremolo, but skip the 5th finger until the 1-3 part is working well. If the paired notes aren't coming together, look for a slightly different curve of the fingers so that it is easier to play together.

#1809952 - 12/21/11 12:09 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Hermanberntzen]
liszt85 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Brad, you might find my blog helpful as I'm working on the tempest too. Check it out: http://pianisticdevelopment.blogspot.com/
Next in line:
Chopin: Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op.23
Debussy: Le vent dans la plaine (Prelude 3, Book 1)
Debussy: Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir (Prelude 4, Book 1)

#1809960 - 12/21/11 12:23 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: liszt85]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: in the past
Originally Posted By: liszt85
Originally Posted By: Pogorelich.
Brahms 118 complete, 76/1
Beethoven 109, 90
Medtner Reminiscenza sonata
Rachmaninoff 23/6, 23/10, 39/1
Debussy violin sonata
Chopin f- concerto

I was hoping to have a 3 day break, but I can't...

That's a LOT! I wish I was a full time piano student but when I see these lists of stuff that you're working on, and when I see things like "I was hoping to have a 3 day break, but I can't.." I'm not so sure anymore! (Just kidding, I'm pretty sure I would not have minded not having vacations if I could play the piano all day like you guys get to!)Good luck with all that, that's some amazing music you got there.

Apparently Scriabin 2 just got added to the list. Not sure about the Medtner anymore...

Btw we don't just practice all day, haha - you have to take into account performances - concerts, recitals etc, rehearsals (whether for work or non-paid ones), coachings, class, gigs, masterclasses, teaching, your own lessons. And, well, sometimes you do mind not having vacations - but then again, there will always be enough gin in the world =)

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#1809964 - 12/21/11 12:27 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: PaulaPiano34]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: in the past

I have listened to the Beethoven about ten times now (all from different pianists) and I can't begin to tell you how much I am in love with it....

Why not, instead of listening to a recording, just open up the score and read it/play it in your head?

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#1809982 - 12/21/11 12:59 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Pogorelich.]
PaulaPiano34 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Why not, instead of listening to a recording, just open up the score and read it/play it in your head?

Good idea! smile

#1809991 - 12/21/11 01:17 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Pogorelich.]
liszt85 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Brahms 118 complete, 76/1
Beethoven 109, 90
Medtner Reminiscenza sonata
Rachmaninoff 23/6, 23/10, 39/1
Debussy violin sonata
Chopin f- concerto

I was hoping to have a 3 day break, but I can't...

That's a LOT! I wish I was a full time piano student but when I see these lists of stuff that you're working on, and when I see things like "I was hoping to have a 3 day break, but I can't.." I'm not so sure anymore! (Just kidding, I'm pretty sure I would not have minded not having vacations if I could play the piano all day like you guys get to!)Good luck with all that, that's some amazing music you got there.

Apparently Scriabin 2 just got added to the list. Not sure about the Medtner anymore...

Btw we don't just practice all day, haha - you have to take into account performances - concerts, recitals etc, rehearsals (whether for work or non-paid ones), coachings, class, gigs, masterclasses, teaching, your own lessons. And, well, sometimes you do mind not having vacations - but then again, there will always be enough gin in the world =)

At least, its all music, so really it is practice in some form or the other! wink I'm not really complaining though, I like what I'm doing. Its just that my path is probably toward becoming a jack of all trades and master of none (I don't think its necessarily bad being Jack). laugh
Next in line:
Debussy: Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir (Prelude 4, Book 1)

#1809994 - 12/21/11 01:29 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: liszt85]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Brad, you might find my blog helpful as I'm working on the tempest too. Check it out: http://pianisticdevelopment.blogspot.com/

Oh, wait... I know you! We met at the Clintonville school. I was the guy that botched up the 3rd movement of the Pathetique. (It's come together since then.)

To confess: You're the reason I started working on the Tempest! I remembered after your (and Hector's) performance of it that enjoyed it! (In other words, you've created a monster.)

And, yes, the blog is interesting and helpful.

Edited by Brad Hoehne (12/21/11 01:43 PM)

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

#1809999 - 12/21/11 01:42 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: liszt85]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Interesting notes about the 3rd movement. I might try your 5-1-3-2 fingering for the A chord at the beginning. Right now, I've been playing 5-4-2-1 for both the D and the A with a little skip and a bit of emphasis on the second sixteenth note in each measure.

I'm still trying to settle articulation of each four note figure in the right hand. I've heard some pianists play the first the stacatto note as a distinct marcato- a bit louder. Some I've heard play it as a "dying" lift off. Others pedal the thing and/or hold it down. Some play the second note of the figure as the loudest.

I'm far from having notes down as well as you- though, in my defense, I am tackling all three movements at the same time. And I did start about a week after Hector's masterclass.

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

#1810009 - 12/21/11 02:04 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: Brad Hoehne]
liszt85 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Awesome. I mean, the name was so very familiar..I should have guessed it was you! Well, its nice to meet you here on the forums! smile

Barenboim seems to use 5-5-2-1 for the D minor and 5-4-2-1 (as you've been doing) for the A major.

Try out different fingerings and decide what sounds/feels the best. My teacher pedals the whole thing down but I've decided not to do that. Good luck!
Next in line:

#1810013 - 12/21/11 02:10 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: PaulaPiano34]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Good idea! smile

I don't have anything to say here, I just wanted to see how many levels deep the "quote nesting" could go before things descend into chaos.

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

#1810016 - 12/21/11 02:15 PM Re: What are you practicing? [Re: liszt85]
Brad Hoehne Offline

Awesome. I mean, the name was so very familiar..I should have guessed it was you! Well, its nice to meet you here on the forums! smile

Barenboim seems to use 5-5-2-1 for the D minor and 5-4-2-1 (as you've been doing) for the A major.

Try out different fingerings and decide what sounds/feels the best. My teacher pedals the whole thing down but I've decided not to do that. Good luck!

Yeah, Hector, as I recall, suggested minimal pedaling. I tend to agree, since a lot of the musicality of the movement seems to be tied up in, well, the ties - or, should I say, the contrast between "tied chords" and plain arpeggiation. I think Beethoven is making contrasting sections by choosing to tie certain arpeggiated chords, and not tie others. Too much pedal blurs this distinction. (At least that's my justification...)

I watch the Barenboim videos as well- and they're great for fingering/technique pointers since the image is so clear when focused on his hands.

I've noted that Barenboim seems to do a lot of things that I don't think I'll be able to pull off- like playing the "fantasia-like" measures at the end of the development in time without breaking the arpeggios into two hands. Too bad the Kempf videos only show his face... I'd like to see how he does it.

Edited by Brad Hoehne (12/21/11 02:20 PM)

Currently working on:
Rach. Prelude Op 32 #12

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
141 registered (accordeur, Alex-SapRenovation, A Guy, 40 invisible), 1866 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75574 Members
42 Forums
156265 Topics
2294859 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
piano contest
by wkurashima
5 minutes 59 seconds ago
piano contest Clavinova
by wkurashima
13 minutes 39 seconds ago
Proper chunking method
by Edtek
Today at 03:10 PM
Lamp for Piano
by DancerJ
Today at 03:08 PM
Sonatina in G
by Ritzycat
Today at 03:06 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission