Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 57 of 236 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 >
Topic Options
#1767138 - 10/09/11 01:45 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lost in cyberspace.in the UK.
Thought I would start sunday off with a nice breaky of pancakes.

Then, I changed my mind, what with all the above advice I just freely offered to the dudettes,
I thought I better have Mancakes instead...

I give you Mancakes.

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew
which in sleep has fallen on you. Ye are many,they are few. Shelley

Founder and creator ofRostoskys 13th crystal skull project

(ads P/S)
Petrof Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1767197 - 10/09/11 06:59 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Recaredo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southeast of Spain
Very good selection about cello music, Rossy.

I see you are a great cook. For now, we can’t have your dishes, but at least one day, you could offer us some photos of those delicious dishes grin.

Anyway, this morning I feel like listening to the “Bachianas Brasileiras” by Villa-Lobos, and I wanted to share with all of you.

Here's the fifth one. Victoria de los Ángeles and Villa-Lobos as conductor. Amazing!

My website

#1767293 - 10/09/11 01:30 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012

Loc: Minneapolis, MN

Good Sunday everyone! Great postings Rossy and Recaredo. I enjoyed them all! And now for some Sunday classical music from this side of the big pond we call the Atlantic!

My first posting is from a 1992 album of Baroque duets performed by trumpeter Wynton Marsalis and soprano Kathleen Battle. Here they perform, "Jauchzet Gott, Cantata #51, by Johann Sebastian Bach. The performance is with the Orchestra of St. Luke’s under the direction of John Nelson.

#1767297 - 10/09/11 01:40 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

We continue to have some lovely autumn weather today at home. Antonio Vivaldi's "Autumn" from the Four Seasons seems appropriate for my next post. This performance is by the London Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Gidon Kremer.

#1767311 - 10/09/11 02:02 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

My final classical post will be Vivaldi's "Concerto for 2 Mandolins in G Major." It is performed by Europa Galante under the direction of Fabio Biondi.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! I'll be checking in later.

Edited by griffin2417 (10/09/11 02:50 PM)
Edit Reason: Updated information about perforformers

#1767356 - 10/09/11 03:20 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Fancy a big relaxing journey into time and space??
Wack up the volume, if you have 11 turn it up to 11 and if you only have 10, that will have to do.
close your eyes and drift to this one.....
Rossys Sunday night offering for perusal and comments...

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew

#1767428 - 10/09/11 05:34 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Griffin,I am so totally not being funny, but as far as Kathleeen battle is concerned, It left me wondering just why she would allow the man next to her to play the trumpet so loudly in her ear, especially when she was singing her heart out, is she a pacifist?
I would have said to that man: "sir please could you do that somewhere else, I would like to hear myself think"
The Vivaldi is beautiful, and must go with your "fall" so well...a most beautifull time of the year.

The other Vivaldi, the concerto for two mandolins, appears a little problematic, it is extremely difficult to actually hear the mandolins, especially so over the heavier orchestral moments, what a strange choice for a concerto by Vivaldi, I wonder what his reasoning behind it was, or even his explanation?

Do you know at all Griffin?

#1767449 - 10/09/11 06:05 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Hi Rossy! Beautiful Tangerine Dream. It's still early in the evening here. I'll chill out with that one tonight.

As to why Kathleen Battle would tolerate that man playing the trumpet so loudly in her ear...I can only speculate that it's his 50th birthday this month, and she doesn't want to spoil his celebration with such a reasonable request. grin

As for Vivaldi's short changing the mandolins with heavier orchestral moments...again I can only speculate. Just think of how difficult it must have been for Vivaldi. He might not have been that big a fan of mandolins. However his patron, who commissioned the piece, LOVED mandolins. Therefore, this may have been Vivaldi's compromise. He had the mandolins in the piece, only to quiet them down with the orchestra.

I guess I'll go with that explanation for now. Mr. Vivaldi is certainly welcome to clarify things if I didn't get it right. smile

#1767464 - 10/09/11 06:38 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

A most fitting explanation Griffin, and one that I absolutely accept, Patrons can be fickle.
Hopefully when I have finished my waltz (nearly there the cello is on and I am actually happy with it!!)
I will get a Patron,
Here is the type of Patron I would like:

If, ( negotiable) she looks like Hellena Bonham Carter, that is absolutely fine, A good looking lady with the inteligence of Mrs carter would indeed be a worthy candidate for Rossys patron.

The patron, would not need to cook for me or provide meals, as I am reasonably adept at that.

The patron would need to only require one new piece of music every two months , as I am not a workhorse, and also need to be satisfied with my compositions before allowing others to hear them.

My patron would need to show "awe" when in my prescence, I would expect her to dress adequately, costume circa Mozarts era would be okay, but her attitude would have to be one of admiration and also not to display any superior musical knowledge.

My patron would not have to be jealous of any other potential female patrons and would have to get on extremely well with them in a loving way, helping each other dress and combing each others hair would be acceptable behaviour traits.

No demanding of music based on "specific themes" would be tolerated, I decide what I write music to portray, should this fit in with the patrons desires, then so be it.

My female patrons should not concern themselves with my attire, nor should they invest in any pseudo "improvements" in my dress sense.

That is about it really, so, the competition to find Rossys patron is now officially underway with the winner becoming "Grand patron de Rostosky"

Closing date will be Christmas 20011, as time is getting on and the clock is ticking.

#1767473 - 10/09/11 06:54 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Originally Posted By: Rostosky
A most fitting explanation Griffin, and one that I absolutely accept, Patrons can be fickle.
Hopefully when I have finished my waltz (nearly there the cello is on and I am actually happy with it!!)
I will get a Patron,
Here is the type of Patron I would like:

If, ( negotiable) she looks like Hellena Bonham Carter, that is absolutely fine, A good looking lady with the inteligence of Mrs carter would indeed be a worthy candidate for Rossys patron.

The patron, would not need to cook for me or provide meals, as I am reasonably adept at that.

The patron would need to only require one new piece of music every two months , as I am not a workhorse, and also need to be satisfied with my compositions before allowing others to hear them.

My patron would need to show "awe" when in my prescence, I would expect her to dress adequately, costume circa Mozarts era would be okay, but her attitude would have to be one of admiration and also not to display any superior musical knowledge.

My patron would not have to be jealous of any other potential female patrons and would have to get on extremely well with them in a loving way, helping each other dress and combing each others hair would be acceptable behaviour traits.

No demanding of music based on "specific themes" would be tolerated, I decide what I write music to portray, should this fit in with the patrons desires, then so be it.

My female patrons should not concern themselves with my attire, nor should they invest in any pseudo "improvements" in my dress sense.

That is about it really, so, the competition to find Rossys patron is now officially underway with the winner becoming "Grand patron de Rostosky"

Closing date will be Christmas 20011, as time is getting on and the clock is ticking.

Rossy, I think someone might be able to find your female patron described above. Especially given the deadline of 20011. Most definitely a reasonable timeline needed to find said female patron! grin

#1767481 - 10/09/11 07:12 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Hey Rossy, since you still seem to be up, I thought you'd like some relaxing music from the Andes! Here's Rumillajta with "Illampu".

#1767537 - 10/09/11 09:03 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Well friends, I have to say good night a little earlier. I've had a very nice and relaxing weekend. I needed it. It's going to be another hectic week, and I won't be able to post very much until the weekend. I will at least try to check in even if I can't post. Enjoy the rest of your day or evening.

Good Night!

Edited by griffin2417 (10/09/11 09:05 PM)
Edit Reason: WOW! I just noticed this is my 800th post!

#1767538 - 10/09/11 09:05 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Just love that band Griffin, everything I have heard from their repertoire has been wonderfull, thanks.

HAPPY 800th POST!!! I nearly missed your small print and had to edit my own post!

Rossy did indeed make a bad mistake, I meant to say 2011, Christmas 2011, this year, so just to clarify the murkyness that I myself created,

Applications to be Rossys patron have to be in by this Christmas.

And, or also, Lady patrons are allowed to cheat useing any means at their disposal to curry favour in becoming Head patron.

Glimpses of cleavage, and or bribes will not be frowned upon.

And here is a track that means an awfull lot to Rossy,
In actuality, it never fails to stir some deep emotions,
and brings real tears,
The awfull incidents that this song portrays were real ones,
and Rossy was there on that fateful day....

The levellers, and what became known as "the battle of the beanfield" except of course that usually when one talks of "battles" there be at least two lots of folk fighting , such is the definition of "battle"

In this instance there was just the Thatcherite backed Romans beating the tribes of britain again....

Good night dudes and dudettes, sleep well, and may the music muse bestow her inspiration upon you all....
WoW, I will have that as an addition to my sig...

Edited by Rostosky (10/09/11 09:23 PM)

#1767719 - 10/10/11 02:51 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Good morning dudes and dudettes, I wonder what delights or fancies this week will bring?

Maybe Wayne will surprise us with unexpected and astounding Violin virtuosity, it's possible, I for one believe in magic, and I believe in dreams.

Griffin, allthough extremely busy will definately come and have a look in, he tried to resist, but heard a voice saying "Go on just have a see whats happening"

Hopefully, AimeeO's unfortunate illness caught off her negligent boss, will have melted away and wont come back this week.

Maybe this will be the week where Polyphasicpianist cannot find any more Christopher walken singing videos...
( I will ask AimeeO to get me something from the nearest voodoo shop and pay her by paypal if this is not the case!)

Did I just say "I believe in magic and I believe in dreams?"

So did Grace slick... you have to get past her awfull 80's big hair, and for some reason, she also developed a set of starey eyes for this video, Most unusual for the Divine Miss slick, certainly different from the Jefferson days here, But the music is well worth the distraction of Gracy appearing unfamiliar....

Enjoy, an excellent go getter for the begining of the week, I hope you will agree.....

#1768085 - 10/10/11 03:43 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sheffield UK
Evening guys, bin busy as usual, hope everyone's well.

Rossy, when you mentioned tuning the violin to Eb rather than E, would this be beneficial to play a piece in Eb major? I'm gonna give "Over the rainbow" a go. I've just about got the hang of it now smile

#1768113 - 10/10/11 04:11 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Hya Wayne, "scordatura" ( Italian; "mistuning") is used for many different applications, in the saint saens Dans macabre,that I mentioned: it is ONLY the top string (e) tuned down a semi-tone to Eb to create the eerie slightly off sound you hear in the music..

I would concentrate for now on the normal tuning and either look for pieces in G ( a good start on the violin) or transpose pieces to G that are in other keys...

The reason for this is that it will give you practice of "first position" fingering throughout two octaves.

Two octaves; Bottom G string: G, (open) then A,B, C.
next string, (D) ..........D (open) then E, F#,G
next string (A) .............A (open) then ,B,C,D
Top string (E)................E (open) then ,F#,G

Hope this helps....
How about some music Wayne?
what are you listening to at the mo?

Here is a link to some info on scordatura....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scordatura

Edited by Rostosky (10/10/11 04:13 PM)

#1768150 - 10/10/11 04:59 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Well, I explained all that and Wayne dissapeared!!!
ah well the call of the violin or dinner plate...

Rossy has finally decided who to let be his number one patron.
It will be Hellena Bonham Carter, here is picture of what Hellena would look like listening to Rossys compositions and playing.....

In this photo she is just about to say "Rossy that is so adorable, you mustc let me pay for a few days in the recording studio, will you dedicate that piece to me?"

and also, "Rossy, after hearing the poetic nature of that piece, I intend to divorce tim burton, simply adorable Rossy"

#1768160 - 10/10/11 05:08 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Cheers Rossy, yes helpful, as always smile Wasn't gonna mention, but I'm afraid the stuff I've been busy with has not been nice stuff, hospital visits n all that, not me, the other half, had news today and I think things are gonna be ok smile Still a way to go though!

Still working on the Bjork, and started Over the rainbow (on piano, yesterday), never realised before how beautiful this song is!

#1768168 - 10/10/11 05:15 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Sorry to hear that Wayne, but glad to hear your partner will be OK...
pm me anytime if you wanna talk about it, I will probably be here all night again.

Do you think Hellena was a good choice for my no.1 patron?

#1768174 - 10/10/11 05:23 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thnx smile n yeah, exellent choice!

I was away cooking earlier by the way, just had Old El Passo Quesadillas tonight, really worth trying Rossy, they were delish smile

#1768184 - 10/10/11 05:36 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: wayne33yrs]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Ah, Wayne , I saw those in Morrisons, are they the ones that you just fold over rather than roll up like enchilladas?

Love enchilladas, and love the easyness of cooking them!

It's good that we like different music, I am not a big fan of "over the rainbow"
Its okay to say "somewhere" over the rainbow, but just exactly where is that "somwhere" does it appear on google earth? Or satnav? I think it may be just a mythological place in the USA,possibly in the Dakota hills.

#1768259 - 10/10/11 08:47 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
polyphasicpianist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Well folks, this is the last of the Walken videos. We all knew this day had to come sooner or later. I think this is a fitting one to close with, as the ending is rather touching, in a weird sort of Walken-esk way. Enjoy.

(Yes, you saw correctly, that was the Hindenburg and he did turn into a Werewolf)

#1768312 - 10/10/11 10:24 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: polyphasicpianist]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

AHA Polyphasicpianist, you wont get me that easily, I know that will not be the last, just when I am not expecting it and have nearly forgotten you will bring out another classic Chris Video I bet...lol

Anyways, an interesting factoid about the Hindenburg disaster.

when asked "what was the worst airship disaster?" folk will often say "the hindenburg"

This is not true, the hindenburg, was televised, so folk can be forgiven for being impressed with its severity..
In that airship disaster 35 folk lost their lives.

However,

As a very small girl my gran was sent out by her mother one warm summer evening in 1921, with the task of getting a half pound of butter.

My Gran went from Her home in Hessle ( nr Hull) to the shop and purchased the butter.
In those days Butter was dispensed in brown paper.

Then, she noticed a large crowd of folk pointing up into the sky, and running down to the banks of the Humber, she followed and watched as the R38 Airship Making a tight manouvre, Broke in half, the front bursting into flames and the back falling into the river Humber...

44 people lost their lives that evening as opposed to 35 on the Hindenburg.

Traumatised, she ran home, as folks went out in small boats to try and find survivors of which there were 5.

However, far from getting sympathy for what she had witnessed, she got chastised instead as the butter had melted......

Should anyone be interested enough to read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/making_history/makhist10_prog10a.shtml

#1768331 - 10/10/11 10:59 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
1000 Post Club Member

Nope, sorry Rossy, I am not playing any tricks here, that really was the last Christopher Walken video. Its now time to begin the Halloween themed videos. Here is one to start us off. Hope you enjoy it . . .Muwhahahahaha

Fascinating stuff about the airship BTW.

#1768344 - 10/10/11 11:24 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

You really have to be joking surely? I expected Chris to break out tap dancing and sanguine (like singing but more depressing)

This is how the Raven should be read.....Corvus corax needs the spooky factor....

#1768357 - 10/10/11 11:46 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Maybe I should not leave the dudes and dudettes reading this with Vincent Price reading the Raven for a bedtime story...
So, noticing that this thread had now well past the 200,000 views stage (an unexpected milestone) and Griffin ( yes he's busy again doing "things" that are secret) having made his 800th post , I thought I may just bring up an early contester for the "Quote of this thread competition"

I hereby nominate Wayne, having had his new Violin for three and one half days, he stated; (for the record)
"I think I have just about got the hang of it now" I am seriously impressed or mistaken about what he meant?

Anyways dudes and dudettes, I will leave you with this for tonight...

Polyphasicpianist got my mind to airships, and of course Be bop de luxe made the albumn "Life in the air age"

Then my mind went to their other fine creation, sunburst finish..... and the track Crystal gazing"

enjoy....

I will go and think the best way to gain Hellena Bonham Carter as my primary patron....

she will gaze upon me playing music like this and say things like

"Rossy I cannot say what is more adorable,you or your beautifull compositions"

And offer me things in return for just being able to be near me whilst I play...

Edited by Rostosky (10/10/11 11:55 PM)

#1768400 - 10/11/11 12:44 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
1000 Post Club Member

Vincent Price is without doubt the master. I bow to his greatness always (not to mention his haunting Shakespearian delivery).

FYI: This is one of those times when the truth is actually scarier than the fiction: Black Widow spiders are very tiny. At least if the spider was as big as she is in the video you could see it coming. But a real one is so tiny, you are not likely to see her until she actually bites you. Spooky huh?

Remember everybody: Don't forget to check your bedsheets before you head off to sleep tonight. Sweet dreams.

#1768407 - 10/11/11 12:53 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: polyphasicpianist]
1000 Post Club Member

Sorry, I saw this and felt it had to be posted

#1768422 - 10/11/11 01:37 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Excellent Vincent price tribute polyphasicpianist,
You cannot scare Pw members with a mock black widow, they are far to intelligent to be taken in by a seven legged spider!

Or, was it a rescue one??

Now funnelwebs from Aus,they are really orrid, and worse they often get folk by hiding in the sunvisor of ones car.

every year without fail, someone gets in their car on a hot sunny day, they pull the sunvisor down, and the funnelweb drops on their lap....

If I lived in Aus, I would remove the sunvisors completely from my motor and wear sunglasses...

I would also smear the inside of my motor with honey so anything that did get in would be stuck in situ.

Prevention is better than cure.

now I really must go sleep.... its 6.36am and I have been up all night again....

later dudes and dudettes,
sleep well.

#1768649 - 10/11/11 11:45 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Rossy, yes it was those that you just turn-over and cook in the frying pan.

And ok, by "got the hang of it now" I mean, tuned it and can play the intro to Lady G, Badromance, it's not a bad start lol. I'm sure it will be the same case as learning piano, the more you learn, the more you realise there is 'to' learn! But I'm on the ladder smile

Page 57 of 236 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
73 registered (AZNpiano, Asmodeus, Alux, AtomicBond, Atrys, 15 invisible), 1158 Guests and 55 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74318 Members
42 Forums
153721 Topics
2253479 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
The Eagles - Hotel California (Piano Cover)
by Mr. Pianoman
Today at 03:29 AM
Student growing tall
by pianoplayer84
Today at 02:41 AM
Whole tone scales leading to interesting series of keys
by caters
Today at 12:16 AM
Another beginner
by mojoe
Today at 12:02 AM
GH1 tuning pin torque
by awyaks
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission