Piano Concert Series: Dolores Gadevsky

Friday, February 17, 2012 7:30 p.m.
Saint Petersburg College - Gibbs Campus
Music Center, 6605 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL

(Kathy and I will be working this event, we hope to see you there - Frank B.)

Dr. Gadevsky is an Adjunct Professor at St. Petersburg College and Co-Director of the Sonatina-Sonata Festival, an annual spring event at SPC. She received the Doctor of Musical Arts in Piano Performance from the Eastman School of Music. Before earning her DMA, she studied at the Music Academy in Vienna with Bruno Seidlhofer, where she received the Performer's Diploma. She was soloist with the Orquesta Filarmonica de Bogotá and with the Kern Philharmonic Orchestra, and performed the world première of the John Cowell Piano Concerto with the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra in Washington, DC's Kennedy Center. Dolores Weller Gadevsky has served as piano faculty at Chautauqua Music Festival, Eastman School of Music, Los Angeles Conservatory, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Csehy Summer School of Music, and University of Central Arkansas, where she was also a member of the faculty trio.

$10 general admission. Free for SPC students and staff with ID

- Frank B.
Original Founder of Piano World
Owner of...
www.PianoSupplies.com
Maine Piano Man

My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190, Roland RD88, Yamaha P-80, Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880, Antique Pump Organ, 1850 concertina, 3 other digital pianos
-------------------------
My original piece on BandCamp: https://frankbaxtermrpianoworld.bandcamp.com/releases

Me banging out some tunes in the Estonia piano booth at the NAMM show...

It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!