Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1896437 - 05/13/12 10:34 PM Re: As promised... Keyboard pictures and clarifications [Re: Norbert]
Davehammerklavier Offline

Originally Posted By: Norbert
Quote:
(HOW can I say something if you understand something else ever?)

Because the accounts given to me what really happened here are very different from yours.

Obviously one needs to hear from those directly involved in the conversations that were going on between all parties - you're only being the one part.

Regretfully I can't help in this case any longer.

God knows I tried....

Norbert frown

Today the scenery is totally different (At least to me) and I see your reasons (but only now I can do this).

I understand also why the other accounts have ever been so different from mine: they are busy people and the dealer words and the mine have become the same voice for the factory, even if they were very different.

So, the parts involved have been 3: the factory, the dealer and I. Have you listened to all three? The dealer part lacks obviously... (and I cannot be responsible of his words, but only of mine: it's legally a fact)

Well, anyway... if even after a quite complete clarification (or "revolution") as the one of today, nothing can be done as well, I swear I'll jump from the bridge

(With my grand piano) smile

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#1896446 - 05/13/12 10:52 PM Re: As promised... Keyboard pictures and clarifications [Re: Davehammerklavier]

P.S.

Regardless of the parts involved, the e-mail of Mr.Taylor proves that there has no have been any agreement yet on the price. This fact suggests that there is still confusion somewhere, perhaps in the factory memories. It's understandable.

I could consult a lawyer: I'm in the right.

#1896454 - 05/13/12 11:18 PM Re: As promised... Keyboard pictures and clarifications [Re: Davehammerklavier]

P.S. 2)

If the factory has said me "2000 euro" for the keyboard, I would say "no, thanks, doesn't matter", because in Italy it costs the same, even something less (1650 euro to be precise and for a correct designed one).

Yes, I asked to pay, but I expected to pay for a "trade price" (the "700-800 euro" that Mr. Hoferl said me for example).

You see, I thought it was honest: I don't ask You a warranty support (no price-charge), but as the factory pays it (naturally with shipping and other "disturbs"...).

So there's definetely something wrong in the accounts they have reported.

Good evening.

#1896465 - 05/13/12 11:45 PM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
We should be clear about this. There is nothing wrong with the keyboard in the photograph. Even with carefully dried wood, there can be stresses that can cause the keys to deform a bit after they are cut apart. The tolerances in manufacture account for this, and for changes in humidity that can cause the wood to move later. The key pins keep the surface of the keys in the proper relation to one another in the front where it matters. There can be more variation in the back, where it does not. The problem is not with the keys, it is with the person worrying about them.

#1896468 - 05/13/12 11:51 PM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: BDB]

Originally Posted By: BDB
We should be clear about this. There is nothing wrong with the keyboard in the photograph. Even with carefully dried wood, there can be stresses that can cause the keys to deform a bit after they are cut apart. The tolerances in manufacture account for this, and for changes in humidity that can cause the wood to move later. The key pins keep the surface of the keys in the proper relation to one another in the front where it matters. There can be more variation in the back, where it does not. The problem is not with the keys, it is with the person worrying about them.

(You read what you like to read)

I kindly ask the Moderators to do something.

#1896475 - 05/14/12 12:05 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]

Anyway.

I see that a (legally warnered) distributor has gone "ahead" and told strange things and requests to the factory. I foresaw it: when I told the factory how the dealer delivered me the piano (an adventure) and at what price, they have grown cold.

So the dealer has tried everything possible to misrepresent me and unfortunately the factory believed him.

However I'm son of a quite respected family (and we are all uncensored, the dealer are not) and I don't care anymore. My father will buy a new keyboard for my birthday.

I'm just disappointed. A year to know that kind of things. It's just shocking.

Accordingly, if necessary it will be a pleasure to speak about the matter in court.

To me this topic can be closed, good evening you.

#1896481 - 05/14/12 12:16 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]
AJF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Toronto
BDB may be terse in his responses but if YOU Davehammerklavier take the time to READ what BDB is saying (in the THOUSANDS of posts on this forum) you'll see that he quite often knows what he's talking about. What would you like the moderators to do? You're the one 'swearing' you'll 'jump from the bridge'--maybe the moderators should direct you to a forum that helps people who are emotionally unstable?

#1896483 - 05/14/12 12:17 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: AJF]

Originally Posted By: AJF
BDB may be terse in his responses but if YOU Davehammerklavier take the time to READ what BDB is saying (in the THOUSANDS of posts on this forum) you'll see that he quite often knows what he's talking about. What would you like the moderators to do? You're the one 'swearing' you'll 'jump from the bridge'--maybe the moderators should direct you to a forum that helps people who are emotionally unstable?

You're wrong. I was just playing down...

#1896485 - 05/14/12 12:19 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]

(As above: don't worry!

the matter is finally clear: that was my first target.

I'm not interested in the keyboard anymore).

Thanks, best wishes you

#1896495 - 05/14/12 12:39 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: AJF]
beethoven986 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I often disagree with BDB, but not in this instance. There's nothing evident in that picture that would warrant an entire new keyboard.
Certified Dampp-Chaser installer

#1896514 - 05/14/12 02:04 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: beethoven986]

Originally Posted By: beethoven986

I often disagree with BDB, but not in this instance. There's nothing evident in that picture that would warrant an entire new keyboard.

I have said that registered technicians spoiled the keyboard after!

How have I to say this to make it undestood?

Not realizing anything, You are mystifying everything.

#1896517 - 05/14/12 02:13 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]
beethoven986 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Davehammerklavier
Originally Posted By: beethoven986

I have said that registered technicians spoiled the keyboard after!

How have I to say this to make it undestood?

Not realizing anything, You are mystifying everything.

Photographic evidence would be nice. If a technician "spoiled" your keyboard to the point that it needs to be replaced, it is not evident in the picture you provided. Personally, I find it hard to believe that such extensive damage could have been done. Individual parts, sure, but not an entire keyboard. To merit replacing an entire keyboard, there would need to be irreversible and extensive damage. If you have more concrete proof, we're all happy to help, but if not, there's no point all of us wasting our time.
Certified Dampp-Chaser installer

#1896523 - 05/14/12 02:23 AM Re: Don't say it's normal... [Re: Davehammerklavier]

This is a pure mystification and some very courtesy forumers (knowing that I'm in the right) advised me to stop to waste time with You.

Don't worry. I stop here.

#1896565 - 05/14/12 07:05 AM Re: As promised... Keyboard pictures and clarifications [Re: Davehammerklavier]
Ken Knapp Online   content

Loc: Pennsylvania
No, it stops HERE.

Piano Organ Depot
http://www.pianoorgandepot.com
Hammond Organ Technician
http://www.tonewheeltech.com
Vice President - MITA, International
http://www.mitatechs.org
http://www.facebook.com/MITATechs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sustaining vs Dead On Unison
by Mark Cerisano, RPT
10/02/14 08:48 AM
Short tests of numerous digital & acoustic pianos
by WaterDweller
10/02/14 07:10 AM
Question on Dampp Chaser installation
by electone2007
10/02/14 02:56 AM
Help to choose between upright Yamaha JU109 & Ritmuller110r2
by yurana
10/02/14 02:01 AM
I've got it! Who remembers that Steinway O project?
by TwoSnowflakes
10/02/14 01:29 AM
Who's Online
107 registered (AndresD, barbaram, Allard, A Guy, 39 invisible), 1219 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76399 Members
42 Forums
157945 Topics
2319533 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission