Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1880731 - 04/16/12 06:04 PM Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action?
ClsscLib Offline

Platinum Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Northern VA, U.S.
I've talked about this in several threads, but as a new piano junkie who has to travel a lot on business, I'm frustrated by days away from my acoustic piano. For me, they're lost practice days.

It strikes me that some decent practice could be done on a 49-key digital piano that might also be quite portable (carry-on luggage for the overhead bins). Forget the speakers (headphone jack only), lose the sliders, knobs, and drum pads, etc. -- and you'd have something that looks like this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards...CFUPf4AodfXwxkw

The problem is that, with the exception of one theoretical Studiologic MIDI controller that appears not to be for sale anywhere in the phenomenological universe, no 49-key DP or MIDI controller has weighted keys. I have the Line 6 product shown above, and it's good for what it is, but nowhere close to the touch of, say, a Yamaha p95.

I'd pay decent money for a light, small, keyboard with weighted keys that would serve only as a practice piano while on the road. If the keys were pretty good -- something like what we see on the better DPs -- I'd probably pay $500 or even more.

Would anyone else be interested in such an item?

"People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing."

-- Florence Foster Jenkins

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Yamaha Keyboards for Performance and Composition

Click Here

#1880737 - 04/16/12 06:12 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
chrisbell Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden

I never play anything the same way once.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisb/sets
https://www.youtube.com/user/djboing/videos

#1880747 - 04/16/12 06:23 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
anotherscott Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Another thread on the topic, with one very interesting (albeit perhaps not cost-effective!) solution...

Want an engineer to make a 49-key weighted action digital keyboard

#1880753 - 04/16/12 06:41 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
piano_shark Offline

I was looking for the same since I travel a lot and I found but they don't do it any more I don't understand why. Studiologic VMK149 perfect for this purpose with fatar hamer like action
together with pianoteq on my laptop.

#1900195 - 05/20/12 11:18 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
Count me in.

#1900206 - 05/20/12 11:55 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ChrisA Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Redondo Beach, California
Originally Posted By: ClsscLib
I..
I'd pay decent money for a light, small, keyboard with weighted keys that would serve only as a practice piano while on the road. If the keys were pretty good -- something like what we see on the better DPs -- I'd probably pay $500 or even more.?

There is the problem. You want the keys from a "better" DP and the price from an entry level DP. And on a very specialized device that likely would never sell in high volume. Had you said "keys from a better DP and priced only slightly higher" then there might be a chance. The real problem with this, I'm sure is the low number of units that would be sold. Something like this would not sell at entry level price.

The problem is that a professional would simply ship a full size instrument in a shipping case. After all if you are doing a multi-city tour you can by definition afford to ship your gear. So who is the target market for a fully weighted "short" piano? Not a huge market there.

The easy and cheap solution is to learn to play a second instrument and practice that while you travel. As a pianist you might be able to play a synth action keyboard. Or maybe buy a 20-something key keyboard and learn how to build film scores with multi-tracked midi. There are many productive and interesting things to do.

Edited by ChrisA (05/20/12 12:01 PM)

#1900430 - 05/20/12 08:08 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
3000 Post Club Member

with the exception of one theoretical Studiologic MIDI controller that appears not to be for sale anywhere in the phenomenological universe, no 49-key DP or MIDI controller has weighted keys.

If anyone ever did come across one, I wonder how that VMK-149 feels. It does not use the same keybed (TP-40M) that the 161 and 176 use, it uses a TP8-PIANO keybed, and I don't know anything else that uses that.

As for the $500 price, well, Casio makes a serviceable weighted 88 in the CDP-120 that sells for $399, so I would guess they could make a 49 that would sell for $299... if they thought there were a market for it.

Edited by anotherscott (05/20/12 08:52 PM)
Edit Reason: model correction

#1900437 - 05/20/12 08:30 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ChrisA]
ClsscLib Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisA
I..
I'd pay decent money for a light, small, keyboard with weighted keys that would serve only as a practice piano while on the road. If the keys were pretty good -- something like what we see on the better DPs -- I'd probably pay $500 or even more.?

There is the problem. You want the keys from a "better" DP and the price from an entry level DP. And on a very specialized device that likely would never sell in high volume. Had you said "keys from a better DP and priced only slightly higher" then there might be a chance. The real problem with this, I'm sure is the low number of units that would be sold. Something like this would not sell at entry level price.

The problem is that a professional would simply ship a full size instrument in a shipping case. After all if you are doing a multi-city tour you can by definition afford to ship your gear. So who is the target market for a fully weighted "short" piano? Not a huge market there.

The easy and cheap solution is to learn to play a second instrument and practice that while you travel. As a pianist you might be able to play a synth action keyboard. Or maybe buy a 20-something key keyboard and learn how to build film scores with multi-tracked midi. There are many productive and interesting things to do.

I think you're ignoring the "or even more" part of what I wrote. If the keys played like a P95 or even better, I'd probably be willing to pay a good deal more than $500.

I don't know how big the market for this would be. My guess is that there are some other serious piano students who have to travel and who would like to be able to take a practice instrument on the road with them. God knows one sees many people in airports with those horrible little travel guitars.

By the way, I DO play a second instrument (it used to be my first instrument)... the double bass. smile

Edited by ClsscLib (05/20/12 08:34 PM)

#1900583 - 05/21/12 03:55 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
Ozgur Offline

Loc: Turkey
I know this isn't what you asked but I wanted to add my point of view about practising on road.

Practising on road is okey for composing purposes but can be unhealthy for pianists. Because you have to practise without using the correct sitting position, body and arm weight. And the road can get bumpy or loud. "Not practising", "thinking about the work or just reading the score" can be much more healthier.

We all know that some famous pianists used those keyboards. This is just my opinion.

#1900587 - 05/21/12 04:32 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

I would like a shorter, high-quality digital piano to take with me to the ship. When I go out on various relief jobs for 30 or 60 days, I can handle playing nothing but Bach while I'm away, but I want to play him on a hammer-action keyboard. Same thing going off for a weekend jaunt. I love my Roland (just upgraded to FP-7F), but it is such a hassle to lug through an airport, into a taxi, up a gangway and a few ship's ladders... you get the picture. Having the same level of performance in a 67 or 73-key machine would be just peachy, for me. But alas, it's just a wistful dream....

#1900599 - 05/21/12 05:56 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
zrtf90 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland (ex England)
No. If I didn't have 88 fully weighted keys I simply wouldn't be interested.

I wouldn't be bothered much by the sound as long as there was a dynamic response that I could recognise. Other than that I'd take up the flute or something and accept it as the price I paid for travel.

#1900612 - 05/21/12 06:43 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
maurus Offline
500 Post Club Member

OK, I've got an Electro 3HP so I am all set for traveling.

But let's take ClsscLib's challenge and speculate where one might go for pianist travellers for less money.

Let's start from the NE3HP. Strip away the organ and the sample section (or keep the latter for fun...). Improve the action a tiny bit (make it more 'equal'). Add a new (or user defined) velocity curve for harder response (point being to have more control in the ppp-mp range). Give us a new piano sample with higher dynamic range. Keep the rest as is (73 keys is fine for size reasons, 11kg is a great weight) and sell the whole thing for substantially less than the NE3HP.

In short, a Nord Piano 'Light'.

#1900635 - 05/21/12 08:28 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

Maurus, I'm liking it.

Forgot to mention price in my earlier posts. Since I gladly paid $1300 for my FP-4 and got several years' use out of it, and now paid $2k for my upgrade, which is indeed a major improvement in all things piano; I think $1500 for a really top-notch portable digital piano, a shortened version of a CP5 or FP-7F e.g., would be quite reasonable.

But in the absence of such a smart accessory, I plan to shell out twice as much for a VAX77, and put Pianoteq on my macbook.

Gonna love flying with my new best friend now.

Let you all know how it works out.

Over.

#1900640 - 05/21/12 09:00 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ctnski]
ClsscLib Offline

Originally Posted By: ctnski
Maurus, I'm liking it.

Forgot to mention price in my earlier posts. Since I gladly paid $1300 for my FP-4 and got several years' use out of it, and now paid $2k for my upgrade, which is indeed a major improvement in all things piano; I think $1500 for a really top-notch portable digital piano, a shortened version of a CP5 or FP-7F e.g., would be quite reasonable.

But in the absence of such a smart accessory, I plan to shell out twice as much for a VAX77, and put Pianoteq on my macbook.

Gonna love flying with my new best friend now.

Let you all know how it works out.

Over.

Ctnski, does the VAX77 have piano-like keys? I've never seen one, and if it does, it might be my answer.

When will you get yours?

Please keep us posted!

#1900647 - 05/21/12 09:21 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: maurus]
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: maurus
sell the whole thing for substantially less than the NE3HP.
In short, a Nord Piano 'Light'.

In a sense, an NE3HP is Nord PIano light.

I'm not sure taking out the organ (the only thing you definitely want removed) would make it that much cheaper (especially since you want them to add things, too).

If you want something that feels similar to the E3HP, has a good piano sound, and sells for substantially less, look at the Numa Piano. (Except it's almost 9" wider since it has the full 88 keys.)

Numa is coming out with what is essentially a lighter weight and lower cost version (the NumaComact), but are doing it by dropping the fully weighted action, as opposed to keeping the same action but dropping the # of keys.

As for the other things you'd like added to your 3HP, what do you mean by wanting the action to feel more "equal"? It's not a graded action to begin with, so I'm not sure what kind of change you're talking about. (Though since Nord doesn't manufacture their own actions, there are limitations to what alterations they can make.)

You might be able to make the adjustment you want to the velocity curve by getting a MIDI Solution Velocity Converter (turn Local Off on the Nord, send MIDI Out to the Velocity Converter, then go from there back into the Nord's MIDI In).

As for piano samples with more dynamic range, well, that's not model-specific... whatever Nord does in that respect would be a sample, which could as easily be loaded into a Nord Pianos or Stage 2. I imagine that, apart from programming, the issue they have to deal with in thinking about extending dynamic range of piano samples is how big the sample file may get (i.e. with more velocity layers) and also possibly limitations to the action that make it hard to more realistically map finger action to dynamics.

#1900648 - 05/21/12 09:23 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
3000 Post Club Member

VAX77 is probably the best answer for a compact travel board for piano players. But it's $3,000. (And it doesn't even include any sounds, so you'd have to trigger something in you laptop or whatever.)

#1900700 - 05/21/12 11:56 AM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: anotherscott]
maurus Offline
500 Post Club Member

A few clarifications:

Originally Posted By: anotherscott
As for the other things you'd like added to your 3HP, what do you mean by wanting the action to feel more "equal"?

Well, mostly more precise production, no unevenly spaced keys, no unequal heights between of keys, such things. Perhaps a different felt for bottoming out.

You might be able to make the adjustment you want to the velocity curve by getting a MIDI Solution Velocity Converter (turn Local Off on the Nord, send MIDI Out to the Velocity Converter, then go from there back into the Nord's MIDI In).

Well, how fiddly is that for traveling? I would hope a simple firmware update could help? Don't know, however.

As for piano samples with more dynamic range, well, that's not model-specific... whatever Nord does in that respect would be a sample, which could as easily be loaded into a Nord Pianos or Stage 2. I imagine that, apart from programming, the issue they have to deal with in thinking about extending dynamic range of piano samples is how big the sample file may get (i.e. with more velocity layers) and also possibly limitations to the action that make it hard to more realistically map finger action to dynamics.

Well I don't know. Other producers (e.g. Yamaha) are on the other side of well-balanced dynamic range. I guess Clavia has opted for low dynamic range (and a compressor, by the way) since in gigging situations that's what you need. Several of us would prefer a more realistic dynamic range.

For traveling, 88 keys is too much. I think the things that I mentioned could all be done without too much trouble.

#1900708 - 05/21/12 12:21 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: maurus]
3000 Post Club Member

Well, mostly more precise production, no unevenly spaced keys, no unequal heights between of keys, such things.

Nord has limited control here since they don't manufacture the keybeds. These kinds of things could be unfortunate side effects of using a cheaper keybed than they use in their other weighted boards, so it may not be realistic to ask for both a better keybed and a cheaper product.

You might be able to make the adjustment you want to the velocity curve by getting a MIDI Solution Velocity Converter

Well, how fiddly is that for traveling?

The box is tiny, you could probably keep it permanently velcro'd and wired up to the Nord itself so it wouldn't add any complication to traveling.

#1900877 - 05/21/12 06:48 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

ClsscLib, please read through this link carefully. For me, traveling as much as I do, away from my grand as much as I am, this is the cat's meow.

http://www.nathanaeliversen.com/?p=298

As I am away now, I plan on getting it when I get home the end of June. I'll be sure to post here my impressions. Every review I've read notes the very high quality of construction, hand-made in Texas, USA. Also noteworthy is the exceptional level of product support accorded by Infinite Response. I think it's a company I would like to reward with my business.

On the Infinite Response website, under videos, you can see Stevie Wonder playing on stage on the Dr. Phil show, with Donny Osmond harmonizing alongside.

Pianoteq Stage, their simplest version, is available for 99 euros, about $130.

Cheers,

#1900885 - 05/21/12 07:04 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

Forgot to mention that, in the linked review above, the author ordered his VAX77 with the heavy keys. IR offers standard, heavy and ultra-heavy options, and most reviews I've read say that the heaviest most closely resembles a piano. That's what I'm getting, anyway.

#1900905 - 05/21/12 07:36 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ctnski]
ClsscLib Offline

This was the type of comment that makes me want to play one before committing to that type of expense:

"...The VAX has a spring-loaded action, not a “hammer action” like keyboards that attempt to mimic a grand piano action. If you want to feel the escapement action of a piano, this is not for you. Look at a dedicated digital piano if you want “as close to piano as possible”. For me, that was a non-goal: when I want a piano, I turn around in my studio and play one. What I needed was a master controller with great expressive control for playing live and manipulating orchestral samples in the studio. For me, controllability far outweighs emulating a piano, and within 5 minutes, I completely forgot that I wasn’t on my piano and was playing music with similar dynamic control to what I enjoy on my acoustic piano.... "

For me, the ideal instrument WOULD emulate a piano. Unfortunately, my ideal instrument isn't being made by anyone, so I'm going to have to compromise somehow.

BTW, I visited a big music store in NYC tonight and got to play a lot of digital instruments I've only read about before. It shook up my thinking considerably.

#1900929 - 05/21/12 09:02 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

Yes, I noted that also. My grand offers performance without compromise, and I'm looking forward to the day when I can retire and play it every day, all day and all night if I so wish. But in the mean time:

My perfect travel piano would be 61 keys, F to F with middle C in the middle, graded hammer action, and Pianoteq installed, all in an integral case that neatly folds out to make a sturdy stand, and all meeting ATA standards for size and weight. But that doesn't yet exist and I'm done waiting for it, not enough people seem to want one; so I am willing to compromise and get something that meets my needs while away, something portable enough that I can really take it any where.

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1767878/Re:%20A%20five-octave%20keyboard,%20F%20.html#Post1767878

#1900932 - 05/21/12 09:13 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ctnski]
ClsscLib Offline

We want the same thing, so the level of demand is now at least two! Are you industry people paying attention?

I'm also happy with my grand at home. It's the constant business travel that's the problem!

#1900946 - 05/21/12 09:58 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ctnski Offline

ClsscLib, I don't know what type of music you play, but for classical, early classical up to middle Beethoven (i.e. all of Bach, Handel, Scarlatti, Haydn, Mozart - did I mention Beethoven?) would be playable on a 61-key portable piano if middle C were in the middle. But it seems demand for such a playable portable is just not enough to justify its development. It makes perfect sense to me, but I've given up hope getting anyone else on board. (Note all these musical puns? "Just," "perfect," "development," "board," (as in "keyboard") Hahaha.)

Let's keep knocking: maybe eventually they will open.

#1900952 - 05/21/12 10:06 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ChrisA Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Redondo Beach, California
Originally Posted By: ChrisA
I..

I think you're ignoring the "or even more" part of what I wrote. If the keys played like a P95 or even better, I'd probably be willing to pay a good deal more than $500.

I don't know how big the market for this would be. My guess is that there are some other serious piano students who have to travel and who would like to be able to take a practice instrument on the road with them. God knows one sees many people in airports with those horrible little travel guitars.

By the way, I DO play a second instrument (it used to be my first instrument)... the double bass. smile

No, please don't ask for a "travel double bass". They keep those right next to the folding tubas.

I still think the problem is the market size. A professional would simply ship a full size piano keyboard in an ATA case. Maybe even have two of them. But an amateur is not making a living with the instrument and can't justify the cost to ship an ATA case.

You might try and modify a Casio CDP-100. Take one apart and start removing the keys. You don't need the black plastic case. Toss out the speakers too. Then build a custom plywood shipping case where the lid flips up to expose the keys and make a music rest. It might work.

#1900964 - 05/21/12 10:25 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
ClsscLib Offline

I don't know the cdp100. I played the px130 tonight for the first time, and I was really surprised at how much I liked it.

Edited by ClsscLib (05/21/12 10:26 PM)

#1923552 - 07/06/12 09:40 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
Sorgfelt Offline

I am concentrating on Chopin. There is no way any keyboard less than 88 keys will be acceptable. As far as weighting is concerned, I have discovered that, if you learn a piece really well on an electronic keyboard, the problems of adapting to a real piano are minimal. I have been slowly building an 88-key keyboard that folds in four and whose keys raise when the keyboard is unfolded. It's size when folded would be about 13 inches wide, 11 inches deep and 3 inches high. I would buy such a thing in a heartbeat if it was available and no more expensive than a usual electronic keyboard. As for weighting, the VAX77 uses magnets to approximate the feel of a real piano. I plan to do the same thing on mine (I thought of it before learning about the VAX77). Sorry about being so slow. I've been working on the design for a couple of years and only recently started putting things together. It will probably be another couple of years before I have a product, unless someone else beats me to the punch, in which case I'll probably just buy theirs.

For now, I am thinking of keeping a cheap, light Casio to ship to where ever I travel, so that it will be there waiting for me.

#1926792 - 07/14/12 06:25 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
analogdino Offline

Loc: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Cruise lines should provide a couple of 88 key, fully weighted stage pianos with NO speakers for passengers to practice on-board (take your own head-phones.) No one should try to play the public pianos our of respect for other passengers.
Cheers,
Roger

#1973622 - 10/15/12 02:30 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
3000 Post Club Member

The problem is that, with the exception of one theoretical Studiologic MIDI controller that appears not to be for sale anywhere in the phenomenological universe, no 49-key DP or MIDI controller has weighted keys.

The "Best EP" thread reminded me of this thread when I discovered that you can get a Vintage Vibe EP (weighted action) with 44 keys. The price and weight are in the range of the VAX77, but if you want the weighted keys, there's another possible solution!

#1973828 - 10/15/12 10:19 PM Re: Would You Buy a "Travel/Practice" Piano With Good Action? [Re: ClsscLib]
Sand Tiger Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
Nice idea, however, there are any number of obstacles. Anything engineered for travel has to be built a lot tougher. Something with a simulated piano action has to have mechanical parts. Vibration, jostling, and possibly dropping and throwing are going to mean a short life expectancy, unless it is over engineered.

The other point many others have made is the likely tiny volume for such a unit. Pro pianists and top amateurs don't need it, because most have access to practice pianos where ever they travel. So while some maker might be able to make and sell it for $300 if it did as much volume as their 88-key models, the sales volume would likely be 1/10 as much jacking up the price, meaning an even lower sales volume. It might be a specialized and limited item, so if offered be prepared to pay much more than $500.

Some other options are to research more on practice pianos, and practice rooms, in places where a person spends a lot of time. If the stays are for months at a time, considering buying one of the 88-key models and shipping it from location to location.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recording the results of Pianoteq
by Roger Ransom
10/24/14 01:35 PM
Coolest Back Action I have Seen
by Steve Jackson
10/24/14 11:55 AM
Steinway piano with two offset keyboards
by guyl
10/24/14 10:36 AM
Black and white dampers
by iLaw
10/24/14 09:55 AM
AUGUST FORSTER
by Karl Watson
10/24/14 09:05 AM
Who's Online
161 registered (anotherscott, Alexander Borro, anamnesis, 49 invisible), 1609 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76640 Members
42 Forums
158471 Topics
2327243 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission