Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1878167 - 04/12/12 11:43 AM JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR!
Piano World Online   blank

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR!

We are in the very early planning stages of a 2013 tour of
European Piano Makers, historic sites, music museums, cathedrals, castles, composers homes, and more.

Our 2011 tour was so much fun and such a great success we've decided to organize a new tour for summer 2013. Why not until 2013? Because it takes time to organize a tour like this. Besides, it will give you time to put the funds aside, and plan ahead for a major trip.

However it will only happen if we get enough positive responses (trust me, it's a lot of work to organize).

Possible Itinerary:

Germany & Italy - 12 Days - Piano Manufacturers - Concert Halls - Music Museums - Amazing Scenery - Shopping - Restaurants - Historical Sites - Good Food & Drink - Composer's Homes - Cathedrals - Castles - Concerts - Pianos - Music!

All while being chauffeured around in an air-conditioned tour bus all our own, and accompanied by a top-notch tour guide

So please read this entire thread and let us know if you are interested.

If you followed our 2011 tour you know how much fun everyone had, and how amazing the tour was.

(photo courtesy of Lilylady)

PICTURES FROM 2011 EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR...
If you aren't familiar with our previous tour, or would just like to see the pictures again, this thread contains pictures of our 2011 European Piano Tour

LOTS More Pictures Here!

And Here!

(seriously, take a few minutes to check out the pictures)

For details of how we organized the 2011 tour, including destinations, hotels, costs, itinerary etc., see This Thread

For the 2013 European Piano Tour

We would like to again visit some of the places we enjoyed in 2011, but also change things up a bit and visit some new places. Germany and Italy are on the top of our choice list. Depending on how much time (and money) participants are willing/able to invest, we are considering adding to the adventure.

We also plan to allow more time in places where everyone said "I wish we had more time here" :-)

One example might be the museums where they not only had the most incredible collection of keyboard instruments (some of which they actually encouraged us to play), but lots of other great collections.

And there were parts of the countryside that were so beautiful it took your breath away. We'll try to leave a little more time for picture taking in some of these areas.

And we would love to visit Robin (Meloy-Goldsby, the Piano Girl) again at the castle where
she plays. Everyone agreed this was one of the major highlights of the trip.

Of course the central theme of the tour is built around visiting piano factories for a first-hand look at how some of Europe's finest pianos are crafted. Even there we will ask our hosts to shorten the technical presentation allowing more time for playing the pianos and enjoying the showrooms (and surrounding town). We may also try to visit one of the action manufacturers, or as Lilylady suggested, the Henle publishing house in Munich.

We are considering the possibility of starting or ending the tour in Italy, with a visit to Fazioli. While this would add to the cost of the trip, we think it would be worth the expense and time. Not only because we would like to see the Fazioli operation, but because of Italy itself.

Everyone I've ever spoken to who has visited Italy falls in love with the country, the food, and the people.

Anyway, at this point we want to get some idea of how many people might be seriously interested in joining us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. We will combine pianos, music, good food and drink, good company, and beautiful scenery. The tour will include visiting piano makers, cathedrals, castles, music museums, composers homes, and much more.

It is likely this will be somewhere between a 10 and 14 day tour. Probably in June 2013.
It will not be cheap, but you will get more than your moneys worth. Besides, what price can you put on a lifetime of memories?

IF INTERESTED PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD (or email me webmaster@pianoworld.com ) if you think you might be interested in joining us.
We will then include you in a direct email list of interested people, keeping you up to date as details develop.

If we get enough interest we will work on firming up the details, including the timing, itinerary, and costs.

We hope to see you in Europe in June 2013!

Our 2011 Group...

Edited by Piano World (05/09/12 10:08 PM)
Edit Reason: updates
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield (southwest) let's get together!

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#1878219 - 04/12/12 01:12 PM Re: JOIN OUR 2013 EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
Yippie!

Twice in a lifetime trip?

I still think of all the wonderful places, experiences and people that we enjoyed touring with in 2011. Twas my trip of a lifetime, for sure.

Will highly recommend it and possible will save my pennies to do a second one (what piggy bank might I break this time?)

Oh and please get Guenther, tour guide extraordinaire, if he'll have us!

Italy would be my choice, mostly for proximity and all that I have heard/read/viewed, although Estonia could be a nice side trip for those who can do before or aft.

Put me down for a tentative yes.

#1878221 - 04/12/12 01:20 PM Re: JOIN OUR 2013 EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: lilylady]

Originally Posted By: lilylady
Yippie!

Twice in a lifetime trip?

I still think of all the wonderful places, experiences and people that we enjoyed touring with in 2011. Twas my trip of a lifetime, for sure.

Will highly recommend it and possible will save my pennies to do a second one (what piggy bank might I break this time?)

Oh and please get Guenther, tour guide extraordinaire, if he'll have us!

Put me down for a tentative yes.

thumb

Great, I hope you can join us again lilylady, it really was a magical time.
Luckily you have lots of fantastic pictures to prove it.

I'm not sure Kathy and I have paid off our credit cards from the last tour yet, but you only live once!
And I agree, I plan on doing my best to get Guenter again, he is a major reason the 2011 tour was such a success.

And as my father always like to say "you won't do it any younger".
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1878980 - 04/13/12 02:39 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
Agilita Offline

Loc: Missouri
I loved every minute of the tour, but a little more shopping time would have been nice. While I have fond memories of walking across Munich one night after dinner with Eric, Bob and Ken, to go to the Hard Rock Cafe to buy T-shirts and walking back late in the rain, a bit more shopping time would have been great.

And I'm glad to hear you're going to try to get Guenther again. He is so knowledgeable and has a delightful sense of humor.

#1879525 - 04/14/12 12:43 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Agilita]
BritishJim Offline

Gosh, where to even start, the trip was a bust from start to finish, why would anyone even consider doing another sausage tour of Ohio after that . . . what was that? Piano World? Oh, sorry, thought this was Sausage World, well, that is a different matter eh?

Sandy and I will certainly sign up for 2013. We will be again (hopefully) be living in the States (vice England), not sure doing what, but let me tell everyone reading this, this tour is definitely one you plan your life around. For the cost and the amount of planning put into this, you cannot beat what you’ll get out of it.

Frank has encouraged feedback from the 2011 tour participants and hope everyone is honest in their desires (and gripes) about the 2011 tour. The earlier and greater your input, the more success everyone will have to top the first tour. So, with that lead-in let’s start with what we thought was negative or “less desirable” about the 2011 tour:

Bus seating capacity. It was unfortunate, the very first bus we had to travel around Hamburg and take us to Bonn was PERFECT! It was reduced capacity (36 or so persons), lots of room between seats and even a table and snack area in the back. From then on, we were in a high capacity bus (52 or so), nice bus BUT just did not need to be packed in with the small group we had. I list that first, if we could only change one thing, it would be to have a full sized bus with limited number of seats.

Certainly a major item for most of us traveling Americans was the lack of Air Conditioning in the hotel rooms. Having lived in Europe for a few years now, we have come to expect that and actually travel with two, small travel fans. Elle did her best to get us air conditioned rooms but, due to circumstances beyond her control, we ended up with a number of warm nights.

I would be remiss if we didn’t comment about the location of the hotel rooms. The Rheinhotel Dressen was perfect but some of the latter ones, for example the one next to “Boobs” were in areas we really did not care to leave the hotel. Now this we understand is a tradeoff between cost and location of the town. Let me add, all the hotels themselves were fine, just some had questionable locations.

Those three items are really about it which, for the first time, is not bad at all! Now for some possible improvements in the itinerary. As we found out, it did not need to be 100% piano or music themed every day. For example, as already mentioned, we could have easily spent most of the day at Das Technische Museum Wien. A place like that, that has piano’s or music would be fine to see the pianos and then give the group a few hours exploring the rest of the museum.

A number of non-piano spouses who came along had seen enough piano’s after the first 15 minutes into Steinway. What would be ideal is to have an alternate activity for spouses (or those tired of seeing “yet another piano”). It can be something simple enough as dropping them off in the centre of town or at a castle and, making sure they have cell phones, picking them back up later in the day.

A few more outside dinners like the one we had at the end of tour (and then went to see the red moon) would be nice.

As to what to see or where to go in 2013, there should be (in my opinion) only one repeat from 2011 and that would be Steingraeber & Söhne in Bayreuth. Although a night in Schloss Lerbach would be ideal but that I'm sure will be too cost prohibitive.

Speaking of cost, perhaps there could be optional extras for those that want to pay for a more expensive (better view) room, such as a room with a view of the Rhein or a quiet room not facing the street.

I know I’ve gone on too long but you did ask and I hope this encourages others to put down their thoughts and desires. In all honesty, if we changed nothing from the 2011 tour, it would still be worth it and delightful to do again, it was that great!

One last thing I want to put in, while there is no question that we must have Guenter or the trip is off, I would also trust that Elle will again plan this for us (Ich meine wirklich dass, Elle!).

-Jim & Sandy Fariss

Edited by BritishJim (04/14/12 12:44 PM)

#1879851 - 04/15/12 02:43 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

Loc: Austria
I would consider joining at least for a part of the trip. I will be watching out for the itinerary and cost estimates as they develop. My issues are costs and travel time. I travel a lot and am allergic to spending long hours on the road. But joining in for one or two cities would be very appealing.

When I travel, I enjoy leisurely shopping after spending time getting from A to B. It also gives one time to walk around a town and absorb the ambiance with no stress, as well as time to discover some little hidden gems such as lesser known sites and museums. I also would vote for the shopping time.

Outside eating is a european must and a standard on nice summer days. The first question most ask at a restaurant is whether there is seating in the garden. You can't beat the ambiance of a night in an Italian trattoria eating under the stars. It would be great to organize meals in such places as much as possible. Most have indoor seating for when the rains roll in.

#1879930 - 04/15/12 08:45 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]

Keep the feedback coming folks, plans are starting to take shape. We just need to guage the interest.

And for those of you who were with us in 2011, I agree 100% about getting Guenter again. I emailed him and received this reply:

"Hello Frank!

Good to hear again from you, and, needless to say, I would love to work with you again!
I can cover all the mentioned areas, just in Venice we would need an official guide of Venice for a 3 hour tour of St. Marks and the palace as I am not allowed to guide ther, but be could see more of the town together without an official guide!
Just got up and haven´t sat down for breakfast yet, so I just do this now and think about some extra ideas for the trip!

Greetings from a rainy Munich!

Guenter"
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1879949 - 04/15/12 09:48 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
"Hello Frank!

Good to hear again from you, and, needless to say, I would love to work with you again!
I can cover all the mentioned areas, just in Venice we would need an official guide of Venice for a 3 hour tour of St. Marks and the palace as I am not allowed to guide ther, but be could see more of the town together without an official guide!
Just got up and haven´t sat down for breakfast yet, so I just do this now and think about some extra ideas for the trip!

Greetings from a rainy Munich!

Guenter"

That does it for me!

#1881391 - 04/17/12 07:21 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
knightplayer Offline

Loc: Chicago, Illinois, USA
If I can get a live in dog sitter, Doreen & I will probably be coming. We visited Venice last year, and its a great place to start or end. There is a lot to see and experience once you get past St. Marks and the other tourist traps. I look forward to seeing the Fazioli factory. Their workmanship inside and out is outstanding.
Julius

#1885636 - 04/24/12 11:45 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
BritishJim Offline

Would like to suggest two places to visit albeit both a bit esoteric. Sauter pianos in Spaichingen, Germany for the variety of finishes and styles. The other is the Renner factory (Stuttgart? I’m guessing would be the best of the three to see?)

#1889211 - 05/01/12 03:42 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
Nikolas Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Europe
You know what? This is like my 'backward' (ok... not so much but still). I'm not sure I can make it to Germany or the whole trip, but I think I might be able to join you for the Italian part! wink

I'll look into things, but it will take time.

One quick question though: Can I take part, if I have my own schedule? Like I'll arrange my own accommodation, stay and tavel arrangements (especially since I'll be coming from Greece)?

#1889977 - 05/02/12 12:17 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

Loc: Austria
Italian part for me too! Joining the group for tours and dinners is especially nice!

#1892177 - 05/06/12 11:11 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
WiseBuff Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Brighton Colorado
Depending on the cost estimate I'm interested in this trip. The testimonials from previous participants makes it sound wonderful.

Love to learn

#1892943 - 05/07/12 01:47 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: lilylady]
Agilita Offline

When I first saw the e-mail Frank sent about the 2013 tour, I thought I'd already been on the tour of a lifetime and wasn't considering it. But, going to Italy is on my list of things to do and seeing that some of the 2011 group are planning to go again, well, I'm seriously considering it also. We were really a friendly great group, weren't we?

The past 10 months since the tour have been a bit stressful for me. My husband was laid off from his job and I had my second cancer diagnosis. But, I'm almost completely recovered and ready to go as long as the cost isn't too prohibitive.

(And this all is reminding me that I was supposed to send pictures from the tour to a few people and haven't done so. Apologies, I'll try to rectify that.)

Edited by Agilita (05/07/12 01:48 PM)

#1893172 - 05/07/12 09:30 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]

Sorry to hear about your husband, and your diagnosis, but...

Happy to hear you are almost completely recovered (you are meant to be a survivor), and that you are considering joining our "second adventure of a lifetime" :-)

Best,

Frank B.
P.S.
Yes, you really were a friendly group, which made the tour that much
more enjoyable.

#1894419 - 05/09/12 09:34 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
Palindrome Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Sounds at least as good as the first tour. If I haven't moved to Bali by then, I'll go.

#1895366 - 05/11/12 01:32 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Palindrome]
Agilita Offline

Jim*, it's wicked hard to maintain a piano on an island (humidity, etc.).

Seriously, are you moving to Bali?

*I hope I remember correctly which tour member was Palindrome!

#1898435 - 05/17/12 04:50 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
I don't think I could join the whole tour, but I would love to participate in the Italian portion and maybe get up to Germany to see Robin at the Schloss!!!

If I just came to the Venice portion, I'd take care of my own accommodations and I could probably help with organizing for the group for meals etc.

#1898673 - 05/17/12 02:06 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
A Rebours Offline

Originally Posted By: Piano World
Keep the feedback coming folks, plans are starting to take shape. We just need to guage the interest.

Hi, Frank,

I am interested in joining the 2013 Piano World tour. I had really wanted to go on the 2011 trip but was not able to do so.

Would it be possible to do a tour of the Sauter piano factory for 2013?

A R

#1899093 - 05/18/12 09:08 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]

Hi A R,

I hope you can join us.

We haven't finalized the itinerary yet, it's still in development.

All of the piano companies have extended invitations to us, so it becomes
a matter of narrowing it down for this trip.

We have realized most people do not want a detailed technical tour of the factories.
A quicker tour touching on the highlights, followed by more time actually playing the newly minted pianos appears to be the way to go.

Speaking of tours, we will likely visit our friends at Mason & Hamlin in Haverhill, MA again this year. Make sure you are subscribed to our free newsletter to receive announcements.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1905301 - 05/29/12 10:42 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

i think going to italy is a terrific idea. in addition to visiting fazioli, you really might consider visiting the val di fiemme where the wood is harvested for ciresa soundboards, used by fazioli. these are the forests where stradivari selected tonewood for his violins, and they have been managed by a community collective since the 1300s.

i visited there when researching my book, though that part of my research didn't make it into the final pages. the folks at ciresa helped me a great deal, and the val di fiemme in the italian alps is a magical place. i would love to return there some day.

i might be in the minority in that i find the more technical the tour, the more interesting, but there is more to learning about piano manufacture than just the piano making factories--there are the action and hammer makers, and the soundboard makers, and the forests those trees come from...

GRAND OBSESSION is supposed to be released in german in about a year, and i am already thinking about how i might help the german publisher launch it, so perhaps there will be a happy confluence?

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

#1906238 - 05/31/12 08:46 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: BritishJim]
msks Offline

Loc: lawrence,KS
I am interested. Seeing some big rebuilders shops would be cool

Melissa Warren

#1908736 - 06/05/12 10:59 AM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
billrogersandiego Offline

Loc: San Diego, Ca
What about Amateur Pianist Seminars in Europe. Has anyone been to the World Piano Conference in Novi Sad, Serbia? Lots of very interesting presentations on a variety of pedagogy. And. Serbia is beautiful country, and very inexpensive. The conference is hosted by Dr Dorian Leljak. Usually held in July. I plan on returning next year.

#1915815 - 06/19/12 03:53 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
tommytones Offline

Loc: Northeast America
I'm interested!
Roland Digital Piano Model No. HP 147
Wurlitzer Electronic Piano Model No. 200A
Hammond M-3

#1916834 - 06/21/12 04:26 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
wouter79 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I'm keeping an eye on this... but I suspect it will be over my budget like it was last year. Is there already a rough approximation what the tour will cost?

#1922592 - 07/04/12 12:50 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
ClsscLib Online   content

Platinum Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Northern VA, U.S.
Definitely interested if it fits my work schedule (I have some unavoidable commitments). I'd definitely like to see the Steingraeber works if possible.

My wife would come along -- she's a non-pianist and one of those who'd appreciate some non-piano excursions as "breakouts." I suspect she'd even be willing to organize some of that stuff.

"People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing."

-- Florence Foster Jenkins

#1925612 - 07/11/12 11:10 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Agilita]
Palindrome Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Originally Posted By: Agilita
Jim*, it's wicked hard to maintain a piano on an island (humidity, etc.).

Seriously, are you moving to Bali?

*I hope I remember correctly which tour member was Palindrome!

I used to be an Indonesian translator (this during the Viet Nam conflict, but I can still speak the language some). I'm determined to get back there for a spell of several months, as soon as I'm finally retired.

And with regard to maintaining a piano in the tropics, it may be time to repost "A Humid Recital Stirs Bangkok."

#1925844 - 07/12/12 01:09 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: BritishJim]
qtpi Offline

Loc: Hockessin, Delaware
I really enjoyed the trip and found the group fun and friendly. Guenther was excellent and the places we went were perfect. I liked the bus and found it comfortable.I agree with British Jim about the location of the hotels in an objectionable part of town was not a good thing. Also how about travelling in April or May-so air conditioning is not necessary. June was uncomfortable without air conditioning.
I liked the idea of eating meals with the group but unfortunately, I found the meals of lesser quality than what I expected especially considering the cost of the trip. I ate elsewhere a couple of times and found much better meals were available. Also drinks of any kind were not included with meals and you should have been able to get a glass of iced tea, coffee, or a soda with your meal without paying extra for it.

#1951565 - 08/30/12 02:35 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: qtpi]
allthumbs Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
I read, with great envy, about the last trip and the posted pictures were fabulous. I would be interested in joining next years jaunt.

I would also like to see the Sauter factory as by then, I will own one.

Cheers,

allthumbs

Single Malts Forever!

#1952643 - 09/01/12 03:44 PM Re: JOIN OUR NEW EUROPEAN PIANO TOUR! [Re: Piano World]
Melissa Bowen Offline

Loc: South Carolina
A little lost here, and envious just like "allthumbs," with everyone's posts from the previous trip, but they definitely make this sound like a really exciting trip-to-be.

I am interested and will watch as the details come together. I was thinking of a vacation that would immerse me in both Music History and Food History.

Germany and Italy sound wonderful.

Thanks!
Melissa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Physis Piano K4 EX, tell me more...
by thercman
10/22/14 07:14 PM
Are pianos sometimes voiced or tuned differently for jazz?
by Jake Jackson
10/22/14 06:18 PM
Stay safe, Ottawa
by jehalliday
10/22/14 03:51 PM
Which Books did Chopin Study?
by Batuhan
10/22/14 03:12 PM
Study Group - Mozart Sonata n13 KV 333
by Doritos Flavoured
10/22/14 02:40 PM
Who's Online
135 registered (accordeur, angga888, alfredo capurso, A Guy, ajames, 43 invisible), 1384 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76619 Members
42 Forums
158424 Topics
2326531 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission