Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1907526 - 06/03/12 09:52 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: KZ
Originally Posted By: Kamin
Max, hurry up! if you where living in the US you may yet have setup a small selling market of your special corrugated cardboard.

Ямщик не гони лошадей..."A horses's driver did not ride horses" words Russian romance

(ad PTG 568) Grand Action Regulation in 37 Steps
Grand Action Regulation in 37 Steps
#1907529 - 06/03/12 10:00 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: France

Edited by Kamin (06/03/12 10:29 AM)

#1908049 - 06/04/12 08:13 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Max, hurry up! if you where living in the US you may yet have setup a small selling market of your special corrugated cardboard.

Dear Kamin ,I'm not going to move now and conquer the United States. I don't impose your ideas repair for anyone. I am very critical attitude towards any comments, but there is no criticism from the technicians. Today, me invited the head of a kindergarten place do corrugated cardboard shims in RF small town Buzuluk about 200 km from my city. She carefully watches my movies and found that only I can restore them piano. For me, this is a great honor to help the children. Tomorrow the car going for me and I'm going to this town . I hope that everything will turn out. God bless us!

#1909745 - 06/07/12 12:13 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Jerry Groot RPT]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Jerry Groot RPT
Why not just replace the tuning pin with a size or two larger and be done with it forever? smile

How to replace piano tuning pins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLoa4De6RZs&feature=channel&list=UL
I have found video. I would like to hear an assessment of these actions technicians about replace the pin. I would see to link to the video that use the sand paper, glue, bronze shim and other materials. Man to torque pin when replace it's . Are you to hammer pin?

#1909807 - 06/07/12 03:05 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

What have been said is that the carboard was not staying efficient long enough, under normal utilization, meaning with normal tuning. I am unsure you can judge of the efficiency, as you are new to tuning, I am not sure you understand how the pin is locked in the hole. (like an alpinist in a chimney) May be the glue used in your cardboard is giving some friction, the cardboard in itself is too slippery, to me.

Turning the new pin in one have to wait a lot to avoid heat, heat is counterproductive, the metal grows.
Tuning pins are usually hammered (because it is faster, it is turned when one want to be cautious) . A new tuning pin have a new fresh clean thread that provide more friction than the old used pin.

Hammering the new pin is not know as causing problems, it may even provide a new wood surface to the pin (and often the hole is bored/reamed so to install longer pins and to be sure to have some "fresh wood" unfortunately, too thick pins are difficult to tune so there is a limit, and I try to avoid boring whenever possible.

I dont like to change a few tuning pins, changing them all is coherent and sometime done without moving the piano. (indeed a full box of pins is expensive)

Changing the whole strings set is not that long (and wire is not expensive) but the stabilization, massaging wire, having everything back in place, can take some time.

At last changing treble strings (they are the ones that age first) is a good service to be done to professional pianists.

Edited by Kamin (06/07/12 03:14 AM)

#1909808 - 06/07/12 03:08 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Maximillyan]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Maximillyan

Dear Kamin ,I'm not going to move now and conquer the United States. I don't impose your ideas repair for anyone. I am very critical attitude towards any comments, but there is no criticism from the technicians. Today, me invited the head of a kindergarten place do corrugated cardboard shims in RF small town Buzuluk about 200 km from my city. She carefully watches my movies and found that only I can restore them piano. For me, this is a great honor to help the children. Tomorrow the car going for me and I'm going to this town . I hope that everything will turn out. God bless us!

I am horrified ! you show corrugated paper shim to young child in Kindergarden ?

What will they think when they will be growing ?

See those are similar marketing practices as used in the USA, you should try to sell there, you have the good basic instinct for that wink smile

#1909817 - 06/07/12 04:32 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

What have been said is that the carboard was not staying efficient long enough, under normal utilization, meaning with normal tuning. I am unsure you can judge of the efficiency, as you are new to tuning, I am not sure you understand how the pin is locked in the hole. (like an alpinist in a chimney) May be the glue used in your cardboard is giving some friction, the cardboard in itself is too slippery, to me.

Turning the new pin in one have to wait a lot to avoid heat, heat is counterproductive, the metal grows.
Tuning pins are usually hammered (because it is faster, it is turned when one want to be cautious) . A new tuning pin have a new fresh clean thread that provide more friction than the old used pin.

Hammering the new pin is not know as causing problems, it may even provide a new wood surface to the pin (and often the hole is bored/reamed so to install longer pins and to be sure to have some "fresh wood" unfortunately, too thick pins are difficult to tune so there is a limit, and I try to avoid boring whenever possible.

I dont like to change a few tuning pins, changing them all is coherent and sometime done without moving the piano. (indeed a full box of pins is expensive)

Changing the whole strings set is not that long (and wire is not expensive) but the stabilization, massaging wire, having everything back in place, can take some time.

At last changing treble strings (they are the ones that age first) is a good service to be done to professional pianists.

Let me disagree with you,Kamin in the following points:
1 Who is proclaimed that shim corrugated board is bad? Where are the facts, experiments and research on this issue? In the Internet no also the videos about it except my own. Although it is not modest, but alas no.
2 "Too slick cardboard". It is not out of place, I think. My method, I have repeatedly said about this is not working whole cardboard. But it's destroyed in the process of screwing microparticles this cardboard creates full a friction. Which provide the necessary friction when pin replace
3 If I am a newbie, how to explain the functionality of any of hundreds of pianos. In which I have successfully used the cardboard. I must to screws replay pin about 30-40 every week . I'm like no other I have a full understanding as to is the friction between the pins-shim-pinblock
Regards, maxim_tuner

#1909819 - 06/07/12 04:44 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I am horrified ! you show corrugated paper shim to young child in Kindergarden ?

The children sang several songs at parting. I would not want to know what they understood or not during the installation of shims. For me, and art director this children garten is not so important how it works. The main thing is that the "Swallow" ( Ласточка) once again began to sing (began to play). I shall and hope think to many time. In GOD we trust

#1909821 - 06/07/12 04:49 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

See, you dont want to listen, Max . I dont care in the end if it works for you, but the tunings you provide as samples are not convincing , nor the way you manipulate the hammers and tuning pins, that is why I am not sure you are aware of what we expect to keep a tuning pin in position at normal tuning precision level.

You are indeed like no other and need to progress as anyone, since you have mastered the sensations and the listening , so to tune from note 1 to note 88 with a decent result.

So you see it suffice to affirm strong enough and to repeat on public media that you are a good professional , for the thing to get some reality after some time.

We are all proud of our precedent learning and experiences but mastering that kind of job is a totally different thing that what can be seen on the small window of youtube videos (hopefully, or I would not have customers)

Best wishes

#1909823 - 06/07/12 04:51 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Maximillyan]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

The children sang several songs at parting. I would not want to know what they understood or not during the installation of shims. For me, and art director this children garten is not so important how it works. The main thing is that the "Swallow" ( Ласточка) once again began to sing (began to play). I shall and hope think to many time. In GOD we trust

I was joking ! I dont wake up in nightmares in the middle of the night because of you Maxim wink

It is nice to try to help , I respect that part of the job you do.

#1909828 - 06/07/12 05:23 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

So you see it suffice to affirm strong enough and to repeat on public media that you are a good professional , for the thing to get some reality after some time.

I no can agree with you Kamin, write. Because as the subject of our conversation should not be restricted, that Max is not able tuning a piano. Here and now to discuss only one issue. Would the installation of corrugated shim under pin to provide the necessary friction or not? Is no third

#1909829 - 06/07/12 05:25 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

It is nice to try to help , I respect that part of the job you do.

thanks

#1909863 - 06/07/12 07:37 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Loren D Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
Cardboard = paper = wood fiber. I see no reason why a cardboard shim is any worse than any other shim, and no one has really demonstrated why it would be.

As I said earlier, once the pin is back in place, it's only being turned millimeters during normal tuning. Even as the cardboard disintegrates, it's cellulose/wood fiber/wood pulp going into the minute crevices and areas between the pin and the block.

Not saying that in the end this will prove to be a viable method. Just saying that for my reasoning, no one has disproven it yet or given me a solid reason why this method doesn't work.

#1909889 - 06/07/12 09:04 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Loren D
Cardboard = paper = wood fiber. I see no reason why a cardboard shim is any worse than any other shim, and no one has really demonstrated why it would be.

As I said earlier, once the pin is back in place, it's only being turned millimeters during normal tuning. Even as the cardboard disintegrates, it's cellulose/wood fiber/wood pulp going into the minute crevices and areas between the pin and the block.

Not saying that in the end this will prove to be a viable method. Just saying that for my reasoning, no one has disproven it yet or given me a solid reason why this method doesn't work.

I express gratitude Loren D what as you have meticulously feel technic and practic side of problem " I don't see a reason to deny the positive side of the cardboard shim". I do not know how well to work shim made of other materials, because of I limited material. I do not have the resources and time for such experiments. My typical day consists of routine work. I have to work hard to earn some money for my family, so we did not die of starvation. However, I am very sad, if I can not bring back to life yet another worn out vertical. Recently time, I must replace many pins before me begin the tuning process. I am very tired of this and so my temperament are far from perfect. However, I still feel the strength to fight. I live only delight of customers, piano which condemned and sentenced to death . I give them one chance to play the piano if can renovation their verticals . This does not mean that the whole world should adopt my method. Any truth only works when there is an alternative and the test to find a new one. I think and hope its the only viable method that helps ordinary lay people do not lose their vertical in the former Soviet Union. Previously, you have correctly said the essence of that cardboard pin is not harmful to the entire pinblock our piano. That is, we act like a doctor with his main postulate of "Do no harm." So,minimum material resources for this method it is basic. I would be formulated as follows: "with minimal threat to the piano is the cheapest method of restoring additional tight pin into pinblock." A year ago I could hardly understood what people write here on this forum . Now more and more I try without translate of machine. I am grateful to the participants of our forum

#1909898 - 06/07/12 09:18 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Maximillyan]
Roy Rodgers Offline

Loc: Ranger, Texas
I have an old upright that has several loose pins. Not really worth restoring. But might for grins a giggles use Maxs cardboard shim method just to satisfy my own curiosity.

I'll give it a few tunings over the next few months and just see what happens.

Can't hurt this old piano, and it is not going to be rebuilt. All it will take is a bit of time.

Got to be better than those split metal shims.

#1909900 - 06/07/12 09:23 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Roy Rodgers]
Loren D Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: Roy Rodgers
I have an old upright that has several loose pins. Not really worth restoring. But might for grins a giggles use Maxs cardboard shim method just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Can't hurt this old piano, and it is not going to be rebuilt. All it will take is a bit of time.

Got to be better than those split metal shims.

Roy, please do! And please report back. I for one am curious. I'd like to see a controlled test on whether or not this can work. I know there's a tendency to immediately discount the method, but CA glue for tuning pins was also considered radical a few years ago.

#1909920 - 06/07/12 10:17 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Roy Rodgers]
Ed Foote Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tennessee
[quote=Roy Rodgers]I have an old upright that has several loose pins. Not really worth restoring. But might for grins a giggles use Maxs cardboard shim method just to satisfy my own curiosity.
Can't hurt this old piano, and it is not going to be rebuilt. All it will take is a bit of time.<<

Greetings,
While you are at it, shave off, with a plane, a couple of shavings from a piece of hardwood like ash, or maple, or maybe oak. They should be about .008" thick, and maybe 3/8" wide. Try those on similar pins to the cardboard, and let us know which works best.
Regards,

#1909924 - 06/07/12 10:32 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Ed Foote]
Roy Rodgers Offline

Hadn't thought of that Ed, but I can do that. There are enough loose pins on this old beast to test a lot of ideas.

It can't be any worse than it is.

I'm nursing a brown recluse bite on my thigh, so off my feet for a few days. But I'll see if I can take some before and after video of the pins and mark what I did to each.

#1909933 - 06/07/12 10:48 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Ed Foote]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Ed Foote
[quote=Roy Rodgers]I have an old upright that has several loose pins. Not really worth restoring. But might for grins a giggles use Maxs cardboard shim method just to satisfy my own curiosity.
Try those on similar pins to the cardboard, and let us know which works best.

Friends, it would be nice to adopt an see a comparative analysis of lot way to decide this problem. What a way to be more preferable? We are to waiting for Roy's tests

#1909936 - 06/07/12 10:52 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Roy Rodgers]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Roy Rodgers

I'm nursing a brown recluse bite on my thigh, so off my feet for a few days.

We look forward to Your speedy recovery. So help You God!

#1910147 - 06/07/12 05:51 PM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

I tried but not on a pinblock, in a block of soft wood and the carboard seem to provide a grip sensation, but it seem to me that the carboard have turned to powder in the hole (I have seen powder once the pin is taken out) May be the glue is helping to raise the friction, as it cannot be the thickness of the cardboard that provided it in that case.

It may be better than to use abrasive. In that very soft wood it worked better than the brass shims, that is why I believe it have to do with the material.

I will try to do more tests with a wrench & measuring torque , in new holes and in a new piece of block. I will compare with the poplar shims I have (I was told to use hard wood as oak, but our veneer those days is not as good as it was when I learned; It is thinner and sliced; old veener can be took of from old boards.
Long time I did not do that, but I recall sometime the pins where really difficult to turn with the veener.

What bothers me is not that you are pleased with your method, but you did not want to try others that are accessible (it may not be difficult to find some veeners or chips of hard wood)

Edited by Kamin (06/07/12 05:52 PM)

#1910233 - 06/07/12 09:39 PM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I will try to do more tests with a wrench & measuring torque , in new holes and in a new piece of block. I will compare with the poplar shims I have (I was told to use hard wood as oak, but our veneer those days is not as good as it was when I learned; It is thinner and sliced; old veener can be took of from old boards.
Long time I did not do that, but I recall sometime the pins where really difficult to turn with the veener.

Dear Kamin, I'm really glad and honor for me, what do You so much and write about it properly. If You will do it, then regardless as result I'll be grateful to you for your experiments. Corrugated or poplar? What of better? Looking forward to your acts and your test verdict. To be or not to be ..

#1910418 - 06/08/12 09:59 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Mark R. Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
Roy,

Unfortunately I can't find it now, but I remember that a few months ago, an experienced technician posted on this forum that when he was training (I think in the 1980s), at his school they did exactly such an experiment comparing all the various repairs for loose tuning pins. (I think it included oversize pin, metal shim, wood veneer shim, sandpaper, cardboard and perhaps some others.)

I do remember what he wrote about the result: initially, all the repairs provided adequate grip. But they did not last equally long. The cardboard repair was the first one to fail.

Perhaps the technician who posted that can point us to the post. I think it was in one of Max's previous threads.

1922 49" Zimmermann, project piano.
1970 44" Ibach, daily music maker.

#1910420 - 06/08/12 10:00 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

One more plus of shim corrugated cardboard
In my daily practice, often have to install it's in the (C#3-F#3) малая октава. Pins in this place are very close to each other. Destroyed by the hole of pinblock can not fix if we shall hammering oversize pin to hammer. If to repair hammering on pin, it loses his integrity. Because the wooden wall of the hole into pinblock and to bush of increasing pressure from the pin here . If we shall hammer repairs or shim pin is, it inevitably increases the burden on the already weakened the wooden wall , and thus will inevitably suffer, located adjacent the nearby hole of pinblock and it's bush. Conclusion: Use only the method of screwing in the area (C#3-F#3), use a shim or oversize pin. Don't hammer here! Only to screw a shim corrugated cardboard

#1910423 - 06/08/12 10:03 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Mark R.]
Ed Foote Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tennessee
[quote=Mark R.] a few months ago, an experienced technician posted on this forum that when he was training (I think in the 1980s), at his school they did exactly such an experiment comparing all the various repairs for loose tuning pins. (I think it included oversize pin, metal shim, wood veneer shim, sandpaper, cardboard and perhaps some others.)
he wrote about the result: initially, all the repairs provided adequate grip. But they did not last equally long. The cardboard repair was the first one to fail.

Greetings,
That was me. It was at the North Bennett Street School. We were expected to know how all approaches worked. Everything from sandpaper shims to Garfield's Pinblock Restorer!
The cardboard got soft quicker than anything.

#1910431 - 06/08/12 10:14 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

I guess so too, but the hypothesis could be that the glue within the cardboard is changing the effect, acting as a resin. Did you use cardboard or corrugated in that testing ?

Standard cardboard cannot do much , if it happens that the glue contained in the corrugated cardboard add something may be some added product could be used so to fix more the powder or to thicken where necessary.

Edited by Kamin (06/08/12 11:58 AM)

#1910440 - 06/08/12 10:25 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Mark R.]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Mark R.
Roy,

Unfortunately I can't find it now, but I remember that a few months ago, an experienced technician posted on this forum that when he was training (I think in the 1980s), at his school they did exactly such an experiment comparing all the various repairs for loose tuning pins. (I think it included oversize pin, metal shim, wood veneer shim, sandpaper, cardboard and perhaps some others.)

I do remember what he wrote about the result: initially, all the repairs provided adequate grip. But they did not last equally long. The cardboard repair was the first one to fail.

Perhaps the technician who posted that can point us to the post. I think it was in one of Max's previous threads.

Dear Mark R, I very well remember the remark. But I have to say and clarify the there to it was spoken about the classical shim. I already wrote that my shim have are two components . First part is destroyed as result screwing pin and second part it's product cellulose microparticles separated from basic body. It to make filling the cracks in the oval-destroy hole of pinblock

#1910446 - 06/08/12 10:33 AM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Ed Foote]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Ed Foote
[quote=Mark R.] a few months ago, an experienced technician posted on this forum that when he was training (I think in the 1980s), at his school they did exactly such an experiment comparing all the various repairs for loose tuning pins. (I think it included oversize pin, metal shim, wood veneer shim, sandpaper, cardboard and perhaps some others.)
he wrote about the result: initially, all the repairs provided adequate grip. But they did not last equally long. The cardboard repair was the first one to fail.

Greetings,
That was me. It was at the North Bennett Street School. We were expected to know how all approaches worked. Everything from sandpaper shims to Garfield's Pinblock Restorer!
The cardboard got soft quicker than anything.

Ed Foote,If I understand you correctly cardboard has been recognized as a result of these experiments is not the worst of other materials

#1910490 - 06/08/12 12:00 PM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

No Max it was the one that failed the most rapidly (when the tuning pin was worked after the experiment).
But we have no precision about the kind of carboard used.

#1910501 - 06/08/12 12:24 PM Re: Ok, so I've been thinking about Max's cardboard fix [Re: Olek]
Roy Rodgers Offline

Interesting thread so far.

I hope next week to be back in the shop. (Brown recluse bites aren't very nice).

I have some work to catch up after being down a bit, but should be some time to play around.

I have tried the sand paper repair.

I was young and dumb and tried the metal split shims. (Still have a ton of those left).

So far other than replacing the pin block I have had the best results with CA glue.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
143 registered (accordeur, *windowlicker*, 36251, AaronM, 44 invisible), 1739 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75921 Members
42 Forums
156894 Topics
2305275 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
melody first piece in schumann's album for the young
by hobby
14 minutes 59 seconds ago
Your favorite composer I may have never heard of??
by scottymike1965-purchaser@yahoo.com
15 minutes 31 seconds ago
Tablet setup for ultra portable rig
by Sand Tiger
17 minutes 46 seconds ago
the magic of Raymond Lewenthal
by Michael Sayers
44 minutes 14 seconds ago
Stabilise tuning on old grand
by michaelopolis
Today at 02:18 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission