Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >
Topic Options
#1640006 - 03/13/11 06:07 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
vabejas Offline

Loc: FRA
Just to let you know, I'm still here, but work has prevented me from reviewing the patches lately. I'll be back soon!
Regards,
Jasper

'Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable' (Leonard Bernstein)

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasvabe
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vabejas

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#1640220 - 03/13/11 03:52 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: vabejas]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: vabejas
...work has prevented me from reviewing the patches lately. I'll be back soon!

Good to hear! This reminds me of the following Dutch expression: "Werken is leuk, maar er gaat zoveel vrije tijd in zitten." (work is fun, but it costs so much free time) wink

I once did a course in time management, but it didn't really help much: grin

#1643460 - 03/18/11 09:39 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

If you happen to own a Kawai MP10 and are looking for custom settings here, then you came to the wrong place. sick wink

That's because I just found the kick-off of an MP10 dedicated thread here: smile
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post1643267

#1647351 - 03/24/11 06:04 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in today: an analog Kawai CA93 - M-Audio Audiophile USB - Wavelab 7 recording of a new preset!

Originally it was just one simple experimental recording take for checking the dynamics, balance and singing qualities of the preset, not intended for publishing. No preparation whatsoever, i.e. this is take 1 as there are no more takes. grin There are no effects added, I just slightly used a compressor/limiter to remove some 'hair', making it sound a little closer to live playing my CA93, cut out the worst part (yes, sorry to admit that this is the best part) in order to get below 4 minutes duration. whistle

Here's the original 24bit/96kHz version ready for download and direct streaming playback*:
http://soundcloud.com/tadutchman/kawai-ca93-recording-take-1-1

If you guys happen to like the remaining sound of the Ambient Steinway Experience R2.0, just let me know, so I might be persuaded to actually publish the preset parameters (teasing). wink

*) soundcloud's 128 kbps mp3 transcoding system for streaming playback can create some slight audio artifacts. If you choose to download the track though, the downloaded version will be an exact copy of the uploaded version, without any transcoding.

Edited by TADutchman (03/28/11 06:00 PM)
Edit Reason: soundcloud link added

#1647607 - 03/25/11 04:23 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
Originally Posted By: TADutchman
Originally Posted By: vabejas
...work has prevented me from reviewing the patches lately. I'll be back soon!

Good to hear! This reminds me of the following Dutch expression: "Werken is leuk, maar er gaat zoveel vrije tijd in zitten." (work is fun, but it costs so much free time) wink

I once did a course in time management, but it didn't really help much: grin

I am sure that your time management mind map is a good one, but who has time to study it? grin

#1650403 - 03/29/11 04:53 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Here's the original 24bit/96kHz version ready for download and direct streaming playback*:
http://soundcloud.com/tadutchman/kawai-ca93-recording-take-1-1

Just for fun: nice to see a reassigned spectrogram showing such detailed dynamics, harmonics and even individual notes. smile

#1655093 - 04/05/11 01:47 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

This arguably is the most extreme acoustic and lush sounding preset I have developed so far; keep away any resonating objects! crazy Playing with headphones and recording over USB or Analog Out is possible of course, but not fully recommended. shocked Believe it or not (or even better: try it yourself and trust your ears), most authentic results are actually achieved by playing live and doing spatial mike recording(s). cool

KAWAI EXtra GRAND LUSHNESS R1.0

Dual Voice: Mellow Grand, volume 5 + Mellow Grand 2, volume 5

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +6, mid +3, high -6

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 1 Voicing: dynamic
2 - 2 Damper resonance: 10
2 - 3 String resonance: 10
2 - 4 Key off effect: 10
2 - 5 Touch: Custom (start with normal touch and then experiment in order to get a huge dynamic range!)
2 - 8 Stretch tuning: Normal

3 Key Settings
3 - 4 Layer dynamics: 8

Reverb: Stage

Effect: Delay 3, time 1, depth 5

Edited by TADutchman (04/06/11 03:23 AM)
Edit Reason: fixed typo: Delay 1 -> Delay 3

#1656694 - 04/08/11 04:12 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Browsing through the 2011 Kawai catalogue, it seems like we're getting some new friends:
http://www.kawai.de/service/catalogue_2011_eg.pdf

While the CS6 and CS9 cabinets look more polished to me cool, from a technical specifications point of view:
CS6 = CA63
CS9 = CA93

So I guess there will be no CA113 named successor to the good old CA111 (which had only like 22 sounds instead of 80), as this now has become the new CS9, right James?

Does anybody know how I can expand the title of this thread in order to include the new CS6 and CS9 models? smile

#1656879 - 04/08/11 02:09 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Correct.

Note that the CS6 keyboard action also features let-off, while the CS9 offers some additional Virtual Technician functions from the MP10.

However, the basic functionality of these new models is largely the same as the CA93/CA63, so yes, I'm sure the custom dual-voice settings will continue to be welcomed by future CS6/CS9 owners.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1665913 - 04/24/11 05:51 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
rpnfan Offline

Hi TADutchman,

If you guys happen to like the remaining sound of the Ambient Steinway Experience R2.0, just let me know, so I might be persuaded to actually publish the preset parameters (teasing). wink

Your recording sounds nice (very natural), I like the piano sound you created and would welcome to learn the settings very much smile I'm already preparing what to test, when our CA93 will finally arive smile My wife likes a piano like sound, a little softer then most grands and I'm looking forward to explore the default presets and your suggestions for piano layers. Thanks for posting your experiences.

#1666130 - 04/25/11 06:57 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Browsing through the 2011 Kawai catalogue, it seems like we're getting some new friends:
http://www.kawai.de/service/catalogue_2011_eg.pdf

While the CS6 and CS9 cabinets look more polished to me cool, from a technical specifications point of view:
CS6 = CA63
CS9 = CA93

So I guess there will be no CA113 named successor to the good old CA111 (which had only like 22 sounds instead of 80), as this now has become the new CS9, right James?

Does anybody know how I can expand the title of this thread in order to include the new CS6 and CS9 models? smile

OMG. The CS9 looks gorgeous!
However, the K5 ATX looks even better....

Wonder what relative pricing on these babies is going to be?

#1666414 - 04/25/11 04:49 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: rpnfan]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: rpnfan
Hi TADutchman,

Your recording sounds nice (very natural), I like the piano sound you created and would welcome to learn the settings very much smile

Congratulations on your CA93 purchase, rpnfan! cool
Sure, your feedback is highly appreciated. Here are the related dual voice mode settings used for the Take 1 recording:

AMBIENT STEINWAY EXPERIENCE R2.0

Dual Voice: Mellow Grand, volume 7 + Mellow Grand 2, volume 3

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +5, mid +4, high -6

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 4 Key off effect: 7
2 - 5 Touch: Custom (standard touch settings are not optimal, i.e. you'd better record your own preferred user touch setting!)

3 Key Settings

Reverb: Hall 2

Effect: Delay 3, time 2, depth 4

#1666892 - 04/26/11 01:11 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sofia, Bulgaria
I've been off my piano (not that I wanted it, just a business trip abroad) for two weeks and that was probably enough for my mind to clear up from any psychoacoustic adaptation that had happened while I was playing it more frequently. So, I am finally back and have just started playing on speakers with the default Concert Grand sound and heavy touch and I have experienced exactly the same feeling I got when I played it for the very first time one year ago (described in a separate topic) - the sound from the speakers is somehow too bassy, boomy, artificially electronic... I've put my Sennheisers and the sound was much different, much more balanced and natural to the degree where I am fooled it's not coming from headphones but is instead coming from a real piano. I am rarely playing on speakers, mainly because of the neighbors but also partly because of that issue with the sound. But the fresh experience from today provoked me to eventually bring the issue here in this topic since I suppose it could be tweaked with the EQ. I am wondering if that has something to do with the small size of my room and the fact I've put the piano very close to a wall. Do other people with CA63 have noticed something like that when playing on speakers? If so, what EQ settings do you use to counteract that?

#1666916 - 04/26/11 01:45 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: CyberGene]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CyberGene
I've been off my piano (not that I wanted it, just a business trip abroad) for two weeks and that was probably enough for my mind to clear up from any psychoacoustic adaptation that had happened while I was playing it more frequently. So, I am finally back and have just started playing on speakers with the default Concert Grand sound and heavy touch and I have experienced exactly the same feeling I got when I played it for the very first time one year ago (described in a separate topic) - the sound from the speakers is somehow too bassy, boomy, artificially electronic... I've put my Sennheisers and the sound was much different, much more balanced and natural to the degree where I am fooled it's not coming from headphones but is instead coming from a real piano. I am rarely playing on speakers, mainly because of the neighbors but also partly because of that issue with the sound. But the fresh experience from today provoked me to eventually bring the issue here in this topic since I suppose it could be tweaked with the EQ. I am wondering if that has something to do with the small size of my room and the fact I've put the piano very close to a wall. Do other people with CA63 have noticed something like that when playing on speakers? If so, what EQ settings do you use to counteract that?

In my opinion this is more an issue of having an insufficiently high quality amplifier and speakers to be able to even attempt to fool you into thinking as the player that the sound is coming from a real piano. I experience the same thing with my HP-307 and with every other digital piano I have played to date and therefore also only really used my HD600s to play.

I am fascinated by TADutchman's love of playing the CA93 with the speakers, but when I compared it to the CA63 in the stores I really did not notice that big of a difference between the two models.

Have you considered attaching a couple of powered studio monitors and/or a subwoofer to give the oomph you are looking for?

#1666963 - 04/26/11 03:04 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

theJourney, you're making a good point. I don't have good monitors to use but I believe it would help, having in mind the audio through the headphones is realistic and clean and it is thus a matter of proper amplifier and/or speaker to recreate that with speakers as well. I've played all my digital pianos with headphones but sometimes I really appreciate the tactile sensation of the sound vibration transferred through the keys to the fingers. However that's only a small advantage contributing to the percieved realism compared to the relatively higher disadvantage brought by the insufficient speaker quality so I would keep playing with headphones.

#1667005 - 04/26/11 04:24 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: CyberGene]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Well, of course you could try different placement with alternative speakers, but I don't really think that the CA63's speakers are the main cause or that other speakers are the perfect cure (except for when they lack a decent bass response). A boomy sound occurring more likely indicates the presence of some nasty room resonance(s) in the bass frequency range (which in most cases are not really volume dependent): what are the dimensions of the room you're playing in? Would like to know whether repositioning your CA63 and/or adjusting the low or mid EQ have any positive/negative effect.

For reference, I'm playing my CA93 in the living room, which is reasonably sized and not rectangular in shape. It's more like an uneven U-shape with an extra 'protrusion' added and probably therefore, despite of the tile floor, I'm not experiencing any unwanted resonances from the room.

Last year, being his first CA93 delivery and set-up (in this category, he just had the CA63 and CA111 in stock), my Kawai dealer Van Oldeniel was pretty amazed how full and spacious the CA93 sounded at my home (and that was 'only' the standard factory preset).

Edited by TADutchman (04/27/11 03:21 AM)
Edit Reason: Kawai dealer comment added

#1667307 - 04/27/11 07:00 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: CyberGene]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CyberGene
I am wondering if that has something to do with the small size of my room and the fact I've put the piano very close to a wall. Do other people with CA63 have noticed something like that when playing on speakers?

Here you can find some answers by other CA63 owners:
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1525482.html#Post1525482

#1667415 - 04/27/11 11:29 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

From what I've understood, 5cm is enough and my piano sits at least 20cm away from the wall in a 3x6m room, so it should not be the location? The strange thing is that in contrast to other (less powerful) digital pianos which I've tried in stores where the sound lacked deepness and bass, here they seem to be in excess. That's a shame, since the amplifier and the speakers obviously have enough power and there's no need for it to be EQ-ed this way. Maybe people who have never played a real acoustic would be thrilled by the deep bass since nowadays everybody thinks a sound is good only when the bass is enormous. If I have more time, I'll try to move the piano in our living room which is much bigger and put it in the middle to see if that would change anything.

#1667510 - 04/27/11 02:38 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: CyberGene]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Good idea, that certainly will bring some new insights!

Concerning your 3x6m room, here's a resonance calculating example to use: whistle
http://www.ehow.com/how_6038927_calculate-resonant-frequencies-room.html

#1669545 - 05/01/11 03:19 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Here's a slight but specific singing acoustic optimisation; in this case just about everybody's mileage may vary, mainly depending on volume slider position (+hidden compression), speaker placement, touch, the room's frequency response and last but not least: personal taste. smile cool

KAWAI EXtra GRAND LUSHNESS R1.1

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +6, mid +4, high -6

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 5 Touch: Custom

3 Key Settings
3 - 4 Layer dynamics: 9

Reverb: Stage / Hall 2

Effect: Delay 3, time 2, depth 3

#1674507 - 05/09/11 05:34 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

My wife just loves to play this deeply classical sounding preset with the Kawai Classical Piano Collection book. smile cool
You guys could try to add some typical Beethoven like historical tuning at will and see what happens, e.g. 1 - 7 Tuning: 432 Hz. whistle
Other variations could include lid simulation, e.g. 2 - 1 Voicing: Bright 1 / Normal / Mellow 1. shocked wink

CLASSICAL PIANO COLLECTION PRESET R1.0

Dual Voice: Concert Grand 2, volume 4 + Mellow Grand, volume 6

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +5, mid +1, high -5

2 Virtual Technician

3 Key Settings

Reverb: Room 2 / Hall 1

Effect: Delay 2, time 1, depth 1

Edited by TADutchman (05/14/11 05:47 AM)
Edit Reason: EQ low +4 -> low +5

#1679180 - 05/17/11 07:01 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
ripe_md Offline

Loc: Germany
I've updated the list of presets based on TADutchmans latest creations. Check the first posting for the URL.

#1679870 - 05/18/11 06:24 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks, ripe_md! thumb

#1680725 - 05/19/11 08:46 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

"Always look on the bright side of life"
How bright.. and spectacular? That's largely depending on your custom user touch setting. grin cool

CLASSICAL PIANO COLLECTION BRIGHT R1.0

Dual Voice: Concert Grand 2, volume 4 + Mellow Grand, volume 6

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +5, mid +2, high +1

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 1 Voicing: dynamic / normal
2 - 4 Key off effect: 9

3 Key Settings

Reverb: Stage

Effect: Delay 2, time 1, depth 2

#1683829 - 05/24/11 05:05 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Okay, let's recalibrate the KAWAI EXtra GRAND LUSHNESS preset a little, after having played a K. Kawai Grand tonight with an almost closed lid (except for the front part): now you should be able to also experience a similar warm singing saturation of the surrounding space. I just can't stop playing this one live at Kawai Grand like acoustic volume! shocked shocked shocked wow

KAWAI EXtra GRAND LUSHNESS R2.0

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +6, mid +6, high -6

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 2 Damper resonance: 8

3 Key Settings

Reverb: Stage / Hall 2

Effect: Delay 3, time 2, depth 3

#1684280 - 05/25/11 11:22 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

TADutchman, I've got an MP10 coming soon smile and am wondering if many of your settings will transfer over? Are the virtual technicians on the CA93/MP10 the same being that the CA93 is essentially the console version of the MP10?

BTW, the only reason I went for the MP10 was price. I've got a good pair of studio monitors so I could forgo the amazing speaker system on the CA93. Very excited to bring home the best DP action on the planet! cool

"Be who you are and say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

#1684386 - 05/25/11 02:00 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: PianoZac]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ZacharyForbes
TADutchman, I've got an MP10 coming soon smile and am wondering if many of your settings will transfer over? Are the virtual technicians on the CA93/MP10 the same being that the CA93 is essentially the console version of the MP10?
Congratulations on your MP10 purchase, ZacharyForbes!

The MP10 is quite a different UPHI-beast with many tweaking possibilities I'm sure, but (as stated before) unfortunately it does not support the CA93/CA63's advanced dual voice mode for (E)piano-voices, which is essential for most presets presented here (also the number of voices of the MP10 is fairly limited). The great RM3-actions of the CA93 and MP10 are identical though. smile

#1685265 - 05/26/11 09:49 PM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: PianoZac]
10fingers Offline

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: ZacharyForbes
TADutchman, I've got an MP10 coming soon smile

Yikes, Zachary - you must have the most understanding wife!!! Oh, I get it - this is just your way of auditioning pianos, you buy them and REALLY get to try them out smile

Congrats - I'm now thinking I may have to take the 3 hour round trip to try out MP10

#1686391 - 05/29/11 04:15 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Why not give that hammer induced attack transient some slightly more Classic FM-radio vintage personality? whistle

CLASSICAL PIANO COLLECTION VINTAGE R1.0

Dual Voice: Concert Grand 2, volume 5 + Mellow Grand, volume 5

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +4, mid -2, high -6

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 1 Voicing: mellow1 / dynamic

3 Key Settings

Reverb: Hall 1

Effect: Delay 3, time 1, depth 2

#1690374 - 06/04/11 11:38 AM Re: Exclusively for KAWAI CA93/CA63 owners: custom settings [Re: TADutchman]
TADutchman Offline
500 Post Club Member

And here's my personal recording favourite for dry tracking (adding reverb to a cue mix is an option) and then mixing & mastering e.g. with a Lexicon or Convolution reverb: cool wow

CLASSICAL PIANO COLLECTION DIRECT R1.0

Dual Voice: Concert Grand 2, volume 5 + Mellow Grand, volume 5

1 Basic Settings
1 - 3 Tone control: low +4, mid -2, high +1

2 Virtual Technician
2 - 1 Voicing: mellow1
2 - 2 Damper resonance: 9
2 - 4 Key off effect: 9

3 Key Settings

Reverb: none

Effect: none

Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Paul Newman Baby Grand Bass Strings replacement
by Sam4
10/01/14 04:11 PM
Mystery Steinway Grand
by Kirk Corlett
10/01/14 03:58 PM
Magnesium Protects Against Hearing Loss
by DavidWB
10/01/14 03:34 PM
How Odd
by Minnesota Marty
10/01/14 01:41 PM
Moonlight Sonata 1st Movement
by johnbarnesiii
10/01/14 01:08 PM
Who's Online
165 registered (accordeur, alexbergauer, anamnesis, 42 invisible), 1707 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76389 Members
42 Forums
157926 Topics
2319327 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission