I just wanted to greet you all and share some great news. I am so excited I just had to share tonight. First off I must confess I am not even good enough to be a beginning player. I just started playing recently and wanted to be able to play the piano a little before taking lessons. Sort of like cleaning one's house before the cleaning lady comes. I am owned by a 1928 Vose & Sons baby grand that wears it's years with grace and beauty despite the scars and wrinkles that come with age. It has been a joy to make a place for this wonderful piano in my very small home. Anyhow, today I bought another livelong dream.....a sailboat. Never thought I would be able to afford one but Lady Luck smiled upon me tonight and I was able to buy a beautiful, well cared for 22 ft. MacGregor day cruiser. I am so excited I don't know how I will get through the next two days of work before I can launch my micro-yacht and catch some wind in my sails. Now if I can figure out how to get my piano on my sailboat my life will be complete!!! Anyway, thank you all for listening. Foo