2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
60 members (AlkansBookcase, brdwyguy, 20/20 Vision, Charles Cohen, 36251, benkeys, clothearednincompo, bcalvanese, booms, 7 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Welcome to the General Discussion Room for the AB Forum Recital #27!!!

Please use this room for any discussion of the pieces in Recital #27 that is taking place in the Main Recital Thread.

Discussions and replies can be posted at-will. Feel free to comment on any or all individual pieces. Some members offer comments on each submission individually; others offer general congratulations. Either approach is appropriate. Feel free to offer more specific, technical feedback if the participant had indicated that technical feedback was welcome.

For those who wish to comment on all pieces, a copy and paste template for offering feedback can be found here:

Recital #27 Response Template

Please use this thread only to discuss recital performances. If you have any comments or suggestions about ways to make the recital process better, please start a separate thread.

Enjoy the music! heart

Gold member until Dec. 2012
1000 Post Club Member

Gold member until Dec. 2012
1000 Post Club Member
Wow! Monica got this one up and running fast.

57. Tiago84 - Prelude in E minor (Op28 No4)
I was scanning through the list and stop to listen to this one. My good fortune... a true gem. Beautifully paced with all of the emotion this piece can evoke. Well done Tiago84, bravo!

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
02. dannylux / Mel - Bortkiewicz Lyrica Nova Op.59 No.3 Fantastic. Did not know the piece but love it. What beautiful harmonies and melodies. Very well played. And the piano sounds great.

J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
2. dannylux/Mel - Lyrica So full of melody and beautifully played. This is what piano-playing is supposed to sound like. I loved it.

3. BenPiano - Prelude What a clear, and clearly played, piece. Very delightful and refreshing, like cool, clear water.

4. jazzwee - Invitation I'm afraid my ears don't work so good you could notice anymore frown so I had trouble hearing the piano, but your band has got to be a blast laugh And I am so impressed by the work you put in, and the results you have gotten, towards improvisation. What a hero!

5. Inlanding- Glen - Warum? I love the delicacy of your touch on this, at times very wistful. Quite appropriately so. It was beautiful.

6. Mr Super Hunky - There is love The perfect tune for your noodling approach. I like it that it was very flowing and beautiful, not sappy like it sometimes is. And what a great recording!

7. SwissMS - Nocturne How lovely! It also had me swaying gently with the music. Great trills, too.

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
8. CarlosCC - Ambers You made the right decision smile Your dynamics and expression were perfect. This is a performance to be proud of.

10. Recaredo - Piano sonata Well, pretty confidently played, IMO. I can see why you wanted to play it, and good for you. Some great little fast RH pieces, too. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

11. Jazztpt - Lament Yes, for me it depicts someone who's had a great shock, and is lost and random, trying to comprehend, or even just believe, what has happened. This is extremely well-done, and a perfect composition.

12. (Was)True Beginner - Goodnight Kiss I like the "follow-the-leader" of the left hand. And a very pretty melody.

13. kenjazz - A House is Not a Home Great! Very sophisticated, but with a great bounce. I loved it. And the drum part worked well.

14. Amaruk - Sur le fil You played this well. Nicely flowing. I liked it a lot.

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
I am starting at the end this time. Once again there is an amazing collection of talent and beautiful music.

50. Falmc - Sweet Sereny Your feeling for your girlfriend comes through loud and clear. Beautiful composition

51. Clemente - Andalucia I am not that familiar with Lecuono. The Spanish flair came through well. I like the varying dynamics and tempo. Nicely played.

52. Norrec (Tim) - Beaming Sunlight Welcome to the recital! Nicely played with steady rhythm and good balance between the hands with the melody playing back and forth between.

53. notbach - To a Wild Rose (Op.51 No. 1) This is a piece that looks easy, but isn’t. You gave a beautiful touch and made it sing. Beautiful job.

54. lyricmudra - Sheep May Safely Graze (from J.S. Bach's Birthday Cantata) I liked the arrangement very much and you played it well.

55. RedKat - Waltz, B minor, Op. 69 n. 2 I love this waltz too! I played it in a previous recital. It is hauntingly beautiful. I really liked your
interpretation. You expressed the B major section nicely. Very well played.

56. Grouchomarx - Hungarian Rhapsody 2 Lassan (no Friska) Sounds very challenging! Beautifully, and very competently played. The runs sounded very confident and you made it sound easy.

57. Tiago84 - Prelude in E minor (Op28 No4) I love this haunting prelude. Very nice balance between melody and accompaniment. Teachers always find things to improve. You played it very well.

58. AndyMc - Riverlights #1 I like the play between the right and left hands- a call and answer. Very nice composition beautifully played.

59. yohyrral (= Larry Hoy) - Three Themes for Piano Beautiful, heart-filled music. It makes me think of personal strength in difficult times. Simply a beautiful composition well played. Your piano has beautiful tone!

60. BillM - Try A Little Tenderness Your vocals are always very enjoyable. You have a great voice! I especially liked the rich piano accompaniment you created for this tune. It is an outstanding arrangement.

61. PianoStudent88 - Ivan Sings Beautiful lyrical piece played with heart. Very nice balance with rhythmical left hand accompaniment and singing melody.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
To everyone here: As usual, please give me a PM if you want my feedback and play acoustic piano.

This is the format I use:

wouter79
piece: La Poule (Nouvelles suites de pièces de clavecin, No.12)
technical:
clipping: no
balance L/R: ok
noise: very little
bass: this music has hardly any bass notes. One somewhere in the middle but it is played pianissimo.
depth of field: a tad shallow, but it matches the actual sound in the small room
piano sound: very nice. Fast staccato works nice

musical:
overall impression, like: I like it. Good speed. Faster might work for the cackling but probably the more complex fragments would get rather muddy on the piano at faster speeds. I can hear a bit of concentration loss at the end: a few missed notes there at the end of the measures, and overall just a bit less tight. Maybe it would help to add a few small pauses at appropriate places - this might help keeping the concentration up and also might work musically, to bring out more of the "suddenly standing still". Left and right hand are sometimes getting slightly out of sync, but you're getting better at that.
Phrasing: ok
rubato, speed changes: none; and I think that's appropriate although a few small pauses at appropriate places might work.
Dynamics: I think harpsichords don't really have a way to play dynamics, apart from just pressing more keys. But I think it's good to add dynamics now you have the possibility. In most places you play the repeated patterns one time loud, one time soft like an echo. I think it works good overall. I also like the soft entrance of the bass sounds particularly at 2:25. You might try to do that more often. The end goes a bit louder, matching the music.
articulation:staccato with no pedal, this makes a nice imitation of harpsichord sound. For the bass notes the piano obviously sounds a bit too full; you compensate by playing them softer and more staccato. but at some places I miss that 'twoing' sound that a harpsichord can make so nicely.

Last edited by wouter79; 08/15/12 05:04 AM.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
57. Tiago84 - Prelude in E minor (Op28 No4)
I have to confess that I did a little "push" to Tiago to send a piece. You guys imagine that he was in doubt entering the ABF Recital... Congratulations Tiago, I hope this is the first of many contributions.

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
G

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
G
45 Dave in Denton

Hi Dave, yours was not the first one I listened to, but was close. And is the first one I am responding to. I couldn't help it of course as we are on the same page so to speak.

I'll be listening to all and commenting on many, but will be happy to spend more time with you and have some ideas for you (maybe not great ones) if you are interested. If so, I'll be back later and perhaps use the template.

First off, I would just like to say: FANTASTIC JOB You are 2.5 years in? And, I take it you are reading this from a score? Your expression is really great and brings out the melodic and harmonic greatness of this piece. This is not an easy piece to learn (I know they are all easy once you know them) because of all the 10ths in the left hand. You must have big hands. Hey, do you know what they say about guys with big hands? O.k. we don't need to go there now laugh

If you have a chance please lake a listen also to the recording I have posted here. It is this sound that I was/am striving for. In listening, please observe:

1.) the even tempo from start to end
2.) the clarity and smoothness of the melody particularly on the run ups (arpeggios?) in the last verse on the Ebmaj7, Adim to D. The melody does not loose any tempo or clarity and sings above what is happening in the left hand.

I believe in time we can both give Kristian a good run for his money with all things being equal (recording devices etc.) By the way, your recording is also very good ... clear crisp and loud.

Great job, once again and look forward to corresponding more on this, if you are up for it.

Anyway, back later with more.

Last edited by Greener; 08/15/12 08:25 AM.
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Sam Rose (Shmuel R) (see sam rose's late submission
piece:Stoic Theme from "The Shawshank Redemption"
technical:
clipping: no
balance L/R : ok
noise: very little 50Hz hum and a little white noise. The hum at 50Hz is a tad louder than I would like, you may want to check where it comes from. I notice that your youtube recording is much softer. Maybe you took a bit too much headroom, boosting the noise level in the post? The damper noise is very small, nice!
bass: good
depth of field: ok
piano sound: very nice. I like the open overall sound.

musical:
overall impression, like: nice playing, sounds all right. One small thing, the 4th beat (the one that you play with a short pause) seems a little short/rushed in my ears, like the first beat comes just a bit too soon. This is most noticeable at 1:22 but also on other places. These seem small fluctuations, eg at 1:12 you're spot on.
Phrasing: ok
rubato, speed changes: no
Dynamics: nice gradual crescendo.
articulation: ok.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
Yeah, love it already! Here's my thoughts on the first 10:

01. wouter79 - La Poule (Nouvelles suites de pieces de clavecin, No.12) I've been working on Rameau's Gavotte and Variations "forever" - it has a lot of similarities to this piece. I think you've really captured the ideas of this kind of piece very well; I hear massive improvement in your playing over the last while. Perhaps a teeny slower tempo so that some of the faster runs wouldn't end up too rushed? Your phrasing was very nice, particularly on the main theme. Great start to the recital.

02. dannylux / Mel - Bortkiewicz Lyrica Nova Op.59 No.3 There's a gorgeous rich sound on this piece that is just wonderful. I really enjoyed the phrasing, with the delicate touches of rubato and interplay of the different voices. Beautful.

03. BenPiano - Prelude Op. 17 No 6 Dude, get a ... not going to say it, you don't really need one! This is a beautiful Scriabin piece. I need to know the key, man wink I really enjoyed your approach to this piece - very simple, very effective with lovely balance.

04. Jazzwee - Invitation I always enjoy these performances and this one is no exception. I'm so impressed by the improvisation - fantastic. I'll try too listen to the full thing soon.

05. Inlanding - Glen - Warum? Op 12 No 3 There is such a sense of questioning in this piece, you really did full justice to it. Schumann can be so deep with so little and that's exactly what you brought out here. Very nice.

06. Mr Super Hunky - There is love (The wedding song) Expertly noodled too. Yes, this is a lovely tune and you brought it out very nicely. I felt like it could have (should have?) gone on forever.

07. SwissMS - Nocturne in Eb Op. 9 Nr. 2 This is so close to the top of my to-do list, I don't know why I haven't yet! I love, love this piece and your interpretation is beautiful. There is a great balance of the harmony and the melodic lines; I really enjoyed the rubato and dynamic range too.

08. CarlosCC - Ambers It's kind of ironic you moved from Einaudi to this piece because when it started I thought, "ah, Einaudi" and then I looked to see it wasn't. Very nice though - great movement through the piece, I could feel the "ambers" (I'm assuming fire) slowing burning underneath. Great tone.

09. Diana - Raymond - Theme from Overture Beautiful job. You are obviously developing your piano skills very nicely because you gave a convincing account of this piece. I hope you can continue to some longer pieces because I wanted it to carry on! You have nice articulation that brings out the character of this piece. As you develop, work on more dynamic range.

10. Recaredo (Ricardo) - Piano sonata No 25 Op 79. Second movement. Ah, the lure of Beethoven! Well I think you managed to bring this movement off very well; perhaps in the middle section it could be a little more "flowing". But it was very expressive and enjoyable.

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Random Reviews...

14. Amaruk - Sur le fil - fascinating piece especially well played - enjoyed this thoroughly - totally listenable - excellent video recording also - very, very nice performance - I can easily see why you enjoy playing this so much & it shows thumb

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.
D
D
19. Greener / Jeff Green - Schindler's List - Theme

First off, let me say how much I enjoyed the Battle of the Schindlers. I thought your performance was great, and it certainly goes to show how 2 people can play the same piece differently. When I initially started playing that song, Kristian’s video was the one that I watched the most. I don’t think your version needs much work to sound like his. I haven’t looked at the sheet music or videos in quite a while since I memorized it, and the way I play it has changed over time...basically it’s slowed down and has more pedal. I guess it’s just how I like to hear it.

Your comment about even tempo is right on. On the bridge part, my music says “moving along” but my hands say “take off”. I actually thought my tempo was pretty good when I was playing it…then I listened to the recording and it’s, um, not. Must be the recording. smile

I do have big hands. My wife is a much better piano player than I am, but she can’t play 10ths. I like music like this because the chords sound big and they lay under my hands pretty easily. I started 2-1/2 years ago when my kids wanted to quit piano. I played for about 2 weeks when I was 8 years old (I’m 39 now), but I complained enough that my mom let me quit. So…when my girls gave me the “you quit, why can’t we?” line, I said, “watch this.” I signed myself up for lessons and now we all go together. My intention was to maybe learn enough to keep them going and help when they had problems…I had no idea that I would actually enjoy it so much.

I don’t know enough to give you much useful technical feedback, but I thought your recording was very good…especially for an acoustic piano/mic setup. I’m not sure I could pull that off in my house with kids, dogs, and the neighbor’s lawnmower.

Great job. I’m extending a virtual handshake!

I
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I
Thank you, all for your fine music and thank you to Monica and all involved in putting the e-cital together.

10. Recaredo (Ricardo) - Piano sonata No 25 Op 79. Second movement. Very nicely done, Ricardo! This is not an easy piece of music and you played it very well. You play it with such enthusiasm and give it a wonderful richness.

11. Jazztpt - Lament This is one of my all-time favorites of your compositions. It is very dark and pensive, aptly so, as intended. It has a wonderful intelligence to it. You play it with such patience and thoughtfulness. Wonderful.

12. (Was)TrueBeginner - Goodnight Kiss Your compositions have evolved so much over the course of e-citals. I am always curious as to what motivates to you to create such fine compositions. Your playing has improved a great deal. I very much enjoyed this.

13. kenjazz - A House Is Not A Home Ken, a fine bit of playing with your virtual combo! Your upright sounds so very sweet, and the playing is divine. You are having fun, for sure. The sound is so very upbeat - a great rendition, keeper I'd say. This is one of your best.

14. Amaruk - Sur le fil This is a fantastic bit of playing. You play this piece with a great deal of conviction. This could be a theme for a movie. It sounds like piece that's very tricky to get it sound the way you have. This is as good as it gets. Great work.

15. Sam S - Prelude and Fugue X WTC1 This is a very difficult piece, indeed. There are many subtleties you have managed to bring out and it was no easy task. It must be very difficult to keep the left hand going smoothly. I've tried to play the Bach/Zilotti version of the b-min prelude and it sounds nothing like what you bring here. Good work, Sam.

16. Peyton - Mazurka #4 in A Minor I always enjoy your playing, Peyton, and this is no exception. This Mazurka sounds so very contemporary, as does many of Chopin's works, but you bring out the playfulness of this fine work. So delicately played - your technique as improved greatly and it shows wonderfully in this piece.

17. ladypayne - A New Change This is by far your best work, ladypayne. Congratulations on the big move and starting anew in Alaska! Your music depicts wonderful scenes in my mind's ear.

18. Riddler (Ed) - Slaughter On Tenth Avenue You always pick such great music to share, Ed. Slaughter on Tenth Avenue is fantastic. Mrs Calabash would be proud. So much going on. Your playing is solid and expressive. You can always do those hannons and scales…Very interesting and entertaining rendition, Ed.

19. Greener / Jeff Green - Schindler's List - Theme I love this piece of music! This is one of those pieces that will mature under your fingers over time. The way you play it captures the listener's attention - you play with great expression. It's a very moving melody. You've got one heck of a repertoire. Thank you for this, Jeff. Bravo!

20. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Rigaudon & Entree Cheryl - this is such an improvement over previous interpretations. Rigaudon is very well played. I can tell you are listening to the music as you play it, which helps you connect your expression to playing the notes. Entree is very solid and you are playing according to the notations. I always look forward to your music, Cheryl. Each e-cital you bring an improved sense of the music and your technique has improved greatly.

[Linked Image]
A Bit of YouTube
PTG Associate Member
G

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
G
45 Dave in Denton

Great job. I’m extending a virtual handshake!

Virtual handshake acknowledged and returned. YIPPEE for the Schindler's ...

Great story with how this all came about, Dave ... and a real family ordeal to boot now ... good for you.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Come out to the monthly bar (currently August Bar thread,) if you are up for it and take the stage with anything you are working on. The folks in here are really great and it is always a hoot.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
ABF Recital #27 for MOBILE DEVICES
For those who use it.
https://m.box.com/s/04871f36c081ae71d2f0

ABF Recital #27 backup
Just in case...
https://www.box.com/s/04871f36c081ae71d2f0

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
I
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I
Another bite from the middle - more wonderful music. So very enjoyable

21. timmyab - Moment musical Nr.2 I have many of the moment musical pieces and attempt to play what you've delivered so well. Schubert's music is so very beautiful and you captured it nicely. I thought your timing was quite fine and you bring the musical moment out very well.

22. Lady Chen - Nocturne in E minor, op. 72, no. 1 This is a beautiful piece, Lady Chen. Glad you brought this back into your repertoire. It is very difficult to keep the left hand from going haywire and to keep the flow of 8ths going smoothly in the background. You tied the trills to the music beautifully. Very expressive.

23. MrPozor - Minuet in A minor - Z649 First, let me say how impressed I am with your playing - its even amazing you've been at the piano for only four months!!! I look forward to more of your music. Thank you for joining the fun and sharing your music with the world.

24. Monica K. - Fairy Tale This is the first time I've heard this piece. Any slip-ups are not obvious and the music is divine. Your affinity with this composer is evidenced by your fine interpretation, Monica. Thank you for this.

25. Cookie74 - Invention No. 4 in D minor Congratulations on your first e-cital submission. Great job on this invention! Your sense of time is perfect and you bring out the voices quite nicely. I look forward to more from you in the upcoming quarterly e-citals.

26. Mile Hi Steve - Leaning on the Everlasting Arms Played like a true professional, Steve. Very polished. The two minutes seems too short for this - I imagine you could take this a few more rounds with your background to expand on the wonderful theme you bring out so well.

27. Bobpickle - June (Barcarolle) Hard to imagine you've been playing a total of 8 months. Your interpretation of Tchaikovsky is absolutely stunning - you play it with such wisdom and polish. I am interested in what else you have in your repertoire - I am very impressed.

28. joangolfing - The Poet Speaks Ah, another Schumann in the e-cital. Congratulations on your new piano - it sounds beautiful. You bring out so well, the intricacies of this Schumann classic. Your bring romance to the romantic composer really nicely. I like your playing.

29. Mar_red - Rosemary's Baby - Lullaby You are absolutely right - this tune is so very beautiful. Your arrangement is equally as beautiful. This is a piece to have on anyone's playlist. Fantastic, indeed. That ending is perfection!!

30. cscl - Bagatelle in G minor, Op. 119, No. 1 Those Bagatelles look simple - it ends there. This is so sensitively played - you'd make Beethoven proud. This is a beautiful interpretation.

31. jotur/Cathy Turner - Dill Pickle Rag I love the way you play the rags, Cathy. Your sense of time is excellent and you carry the theme very nicely. So upbeat and happy is this Dill Pickle Rag!

32. TrapperJohn - Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (from "Phantom...") To me, this is your finest e-cital submission by far. It's beautiful and you play it with such care. Thank you for your music, Trap.

[Linked Image]
A Bit of YouTube
PTG Associate Member
G

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
G
Thanks so much for the kind comments, Glen. Coming from you this means a lot.

Wow, you are clipping right along with the reviews. I think will take me the full month. Do you do any freelance work? I could sure use a hand with some EE performance appraisals smile

I'll get to your piece soon and I'm looking forward to it. But, when I can pay full attention and which I do not think is going to be today by the way things are shaping up.

Meanwhile, see you back in the Bar. I don't drink anymore, but I'm sure enjoying the entertainment.

Jeff

Starting randomly mid-list, more to come

#11 JazzPT:
Dark and brooding, love the mood of this.
#12 TrueBeginner: Nice, I like the subtle changes in color.
#13 KenJazz: Smooth, what else can I say?
#14 Amaruk: Never heard this, parts remind me of Satie in a way. Nice job with the fast runs.
#15 SamS: Good job keeping a even tempo with that intricate fingerwork. Also I like the minimal use (non-use?) of sustain.
#16 Petyon Such a delicate touch in the right hand, elegant.
#17 LadyPayne: Lovely, to me this would make a great score to the movie "Brave."

"And the night shall be filled with music..." -Longfellow
http://www.lineandlandscape.com
G

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
G
22 - Lady Chen

I had a feeling you were going to be really great Lady Chen, and I was right.

Wow, what a lovely piece and fine interpretation.

I know you have asked for it, but I can not offer any technical advise or anything to improve. I sure you may hear it, but not me. It just sounds terrific to me. Thanks for it.

GOAL for CANADA yeh!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recommended Songs for Beginners
by FreddyM - 04/16/24 03:20 PM
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,392
Posts3,349,293
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission