Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
70 registered (Artur Gajewski, aimar, AZNpiano, barbaram, 24 invisible), 1248 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1955441 - 09/07/12 01:41 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
torhu Offline

Originally Posted By: anotherscott
In the old days, I do remember that confusion would occur between kilobits and kilobytes, both of which were in common use. In the context of sound samples, I don't think anyone ever talks about gigabits, so I doubt I really caused any confusion, but I'll try to remember to always capitalize GB!

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's used to these kinds of units and prefixes. Mostly from electronics and computing in my case. While an "m" and an "M" is the same letter normally, in this context they're instead used as two distinct symbols. So while writing "mb" as a short for megabytes seems natural, it looks weird when you're used to "m" = milli and "b" = bit.

I don't have a problem with people writing "megs" and "gigs", though. Although I mostly use MB and GB myself.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Click Here

#1955546 - 09/07/12 05:30 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: dmd]
ando Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted By: dmd
Originally Posted By: Dr Popper
I was going to suggest Torhu did something else Ando ....

"did" ?

Wouldn't that imply that he had already "done" it ?

I think "do" would have been a better choice. smile

"Did" = subjunctive verb in this case. It's in common use.

#1955565 - 09/07/12 06:28 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: ando]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: ando

"did" ?

Really !

I do not recall ever hearing it used like that before.

But, since I am now advised of its' common usage I will look for it.

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D, Pianoteq 5

#1955571 - 09/07/12 06:53 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: dmd]
ando Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted By: ando

"did" ?

Really !

I do not recall ever hearing it used like that before.

But, since I am now advised of its' common usage I will look for it.

American English has a lot less use of the subjunctive than British or Australian English, so it's not too surprising that you haven't encountered it. A couple of hundred years ago it was everywhere, but the subjunctive has been gradually dying out - which is a pity because it is a very useful tool in language. Our language is much less capable of nuance and subtlety now.

#1955622 - 09/07/12 08:33 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
Dr Popper Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hancock Park LA (not again)
Come on Ando ... Americans don't speak english

#1956134 - 09/08/12 09:22 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
Possum SP280Krome Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dewster
It's weird how DP product announcements are almost uniformly a massive let down.

This is a budget model, after all.

It has 3.8 gb total PCM memory. 2.8 gb is for the piano, and since it is still unstretched and unlooped, the only way I can think of for them to have reduced its footprint from the Kronos' 4.7 would be to cut the # of vel layers.

BTW, 600 mb is dedicated to the EPs.

I enjoyed the demos as my favorite piano sounds tended to be the samples I had on my Korg Sg Rack. I view the 2.8gb as a big improvement over the 15mb! from back in the 1990's.
To me the 61 key model seems to be the better deal as I would expect the spread in price to be $600 from the 61 to 88.
Korg SP280

Rokit KRK 6 monitors
MXL V67G microphone

#1956268 - 09/09/12 08:47 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: Dr Popper]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta GA USA
Come on Ando ... Americans don't speak english

and you guys do? crikey!

Steinway M; Roland V-Piano; Yamaha P250; Roland FP 5
Ivory II Grands, Italian, American D; Galaxy Vintage D; Alicia's Keys; Garritan Steinway; Galaxy Pianos; The Grand 3

#1961209 - 09/19/12 04:55 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
I was reading the manual and parameter guide, and it seems that, although the Krome will accept incoming MIDI signals in Combi mode, the chosen timbre must also be connected to the Krome's keyboard at the same time - i.e. no local-off for a specific timbre (such as a grand piano). This rules out playing two independent parts at the same time - one via MIDI and one via the Krome keyboard. Of course, the Krome is 16-part multitimbral, but those parts are either all to be accessed via MIDI, or layered/split internally.

Of course, I may have missed something, but if I've read the info correctly, one would either need to buy the 88-key version for playing from a hammer action board, or hook up the 61/73 note version to another weighted controller and do without simultaneous additional sounds played from the Krome's keybed.

I have been seriously considering the Krome, but given this limitation, the lukewarm response to the inclusion of the NH action in the 88-note Krome, and the lack of an organ/drawbar section, I'm wondering if it would be better to hold off and see if an SV-2 might still be in the pipeline.

#1961395 - 09/20/12 03:34 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
NH sucks, tried it yesterday in a shop on another Korg model. Why does korg keep on crippling its products with such crappy keybeds ?! Even the synth action on a Jupiter 80 that was nearby was much better ( the best synth action I've played so far anyway, very nice!). Krome is out of my list, thanks to the keys. Way to go Korg...

Still waiting for the Casio x50 series to try somewhere...

#1961456 - 09/20/12 08:32 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: voxpops]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: voxpops
I was reading the manual and parameter guide, and it seems that, although the Krome will accept incoming MIDI signals in Combi mode, the chosen timbre must also be connected to the Krome's keyboard at the same time - i.e. no local-off for a specific timbre (such as a grand piano).

If you want a timbre to be triggered only from an external keyboard, normally, the way to do it is to simply assign that timbre to the MIDI channel that your second keyboard is transmitting on (which, of course, needs to be different from the MIDI channel the Krome itself is assigned to... and it also need to be a channel you have not designated as Global). I would be very surprised if the Krome did not work this way.

#1961462 - 09/20/12 08:46 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: JFP]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: JFP
NH sucks, tried it yesterday in a shop on another Korg model.

Although the SP170S is also listed as having a NH keybed, I have not seen confirmation that that the SP170S and Krome 88 keybeds are identical. (In the past, Korg has used the same "semi-weighted Natural Touch" terminology to describe both the M50 and Kronos 61-key keybeds, and they do not feel the same, so identical terminology is not definitive.)

But if I had to guess, yeah, I would bet that the Krome 88 will use the same keybed as the SP170S. And it does make sense to use that, because at least at the moment, that and RH3 are the only weighted actions Korg has, and the SP170S keybed weighs less (and presumably costs less).

It's not the greatest action, but it's not bad. (I've even seen some people prefer it to the RH3.) Considering that a big part of the Krome 88's appeal is the low weight, I don't think anyone else is making a keyboard that weighs as little that has any action that most agree is better. (And I wouldn't offer up the new Casios until you play them.)

#1961483 - 09/20/12 10:08 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I was reading the manual and parameter guide, and it seems that, although the Krome will accept incoming MIDI signals in Combi mode, the chosen timbre must also be connected to the Krome's keyboard at the same time - i.e. no local-off for a specific timbre (such as a grand piano).

If you want a timbre to be triggered only from an external keyboard, normally, the way to do it is to simply assign that timbre to the MIDI channel that your second keyboard is transmitting on (which, of course, needs to be different from the MIDI channel the Krome itself is assigned to... and it also need to be a channel you have not designated as Global). I would be very surprised if the Krome did not work this way.

Ah... that makes sense. Thanks Scott. That puts the 61-key Krome back on the map for me.

#1961615 - 09/20/12 02:42 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

IMHO even the current px3 Casio keybed is better than the NH in the sp170. Let's hope that the NH in the Krome is indeed a better revision of that keybed. They will appear at roughly the same time in the shops, so that would be a good time to compare. Of topic; after trying the NH and other keybeds in the shop I realized how much I appreciate the RH in my MP6. Therefore I'm now 99% sure I will forgo the new Casios and Krome stuff and aim for the RH II range, despite inferior piano sounds. I will use my software pianos a bit more if I get bored to much with the KAWAI presets. Perhaps a 61 Krome somewhere at a later stadium...who knows. For the keybed, no Krome 88 for me. Can't connect to the sound if I can't connect with the keys at all.

#1961628 - 09/20/12 03:05 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: JFP]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Perhaps a 61 Krome somewhere at a later stadium...

A wonderful Freudian slip! I hope the crowd goes wild!!! wink

#1961639 - 09/20/12 03:30 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Not being an English native speaker I miss the point completely , but don't explain; if in English my sentence was hilarious that's fine with me (although I don't understand myself). Probably have to work on my English writing a bit...

On topic : if more people are interested in a 61 version for the korg sounds ; any chance there will be a Kronos/Krome module ? Roland launched the integra module, so perhaps other follow ? Wishfull thinking , I know...

#1961668 - 09/20/12 04:05 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: JFP]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Not being an English native speaker I miss the point completely , but don't explain; if in English my sentence was hilarious that's fine with me (although I don't understand myself). Probably have to work on my English writing a bit...

Your English is excellent, but yeah, there was a funny translation issue there. You meant "at a later stage" not "at a later stadium."

"Stage" has multiple meanings. One of them, though not the one you meant, refers to a place where you perform. Since a stadium is also a place you can perform, I suspect it was the double meaning of "stage" that threw you.

#1964222 - 09/25/12 12:17 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Korg Krome 73 on order. I decided that the 73 was the best compromise. I can use it on the top tier, and (if the acoustic pianos are good enough) MIDI it up to one of my weighted boards, but also play EPs and other patches on its own keyboard. And I won't have yet another weighted 88 cluttering up the place. If I don't get on with it, it should be pretty easy to pass on. I'll give some feedback when it's in my hands.

#1964260 - 09/25/12 01:25 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
Kbeaumont Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
I have been really considering the Krome 73 to sit on top of my MOX8.
I want the 73 keys because there will always be that situation where I just want to bring one light board and I have never really been happy with 64 keys in a ROMpler.

In a VA Synth or Organ its fine, Acoustic pianos & EP's no.

#1966303 - 09/29/12 03:11 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

The Krome 73 arrived yesterday evening. I've only given it the briefest once-over, so please take these comments as preliminary and subject to revision.

First of all, it's light without feeling flimsy. The touchscreen is easy to read and works reasonably well, although the virtual sliders don't always respond first time. The layout is typical Korg. As with Roland, I would sooner have mod/pitchbend wheels rather than joystick, but it's not something to lose sleep over.

Piano sounds are the principal reason I wanted to give this a try. The one main piano voice is quite nice and plays well from a weighted keyboard via MIDI (I wouldn't want to play piano from the Krome 73's own action as its very synth-like). It changes from mellow to bright a little abruptly at the upper end of the velocity scale, but is quite expressive, if a tad short on character. The absence of looping allows for a very natural-sounding decay. Damper resonance is there but is quite subdued by default (I don't know how adjustable this is). There doesn't appear to be any sympathetic resonance. Overall, the piano is very usable, and I would hazard a guess that it would work well in ensemble settings. I have only briefly compared it with the built-in sound on my Numa Piano. The Korg's piano seems to connect slightly better with the Numa's action than the built-in sound does, and sounds a little more open and high-fidelity. I will be very interested to do the same test using the Kawai MP6 as a controller and compare/contrast the MP's piano to the Korg.

EPs are not quite the slam-dunk I was expecting. There seem to be one or two very nice Rhodes voices in the Korg that seem quite faithful to the original, but I'm not sure that they surpass what's already in the MP6. It would be a tough call against the Nord Rhodes, too. Essentially, I need to spend more time with the Korg and play around with FX and other adjustable parameters. So far, the Wurlitzers have not wowed me. They seem to lack sufficient timbre variation. I think the Numa's wurli is better. Again, though, I've done no tweaking.

Organs are not really what the Krome is about, although if you like the kind of CX-3 rock organ tone that is somewhat reminiscent of Mr. Emerson's Hammond sound, it's there in spades. If this board had sported drawbar tones and real sliders, it would be a great all-rounder, but even without, it's usable as long as B3 emulation is not your main requirement. As others have pointed out elsewhere, there are a lot of organ tones with percussion. Whether the percussion is editable, I don't know, but at least it triggers correctly on chords. [EDIT: I've discovered that a number of the organ sounds have percussion controlled via one of the two switches above the joystick.]

Other sounds are vast in number and cover all bases. I've only flicked through a handful, but many seem to me very similar to what was in my old X-50 (same names, too), which regurgitated what was already in the later Triton series, and have since apparently been at the core of the M50's offerings. I'm sure the Krome's engine will help these old patches to sound clearer and more vibrant, but Korg certainly gets five stars for recycling!

I really need to spend more time before deciding whether this is a keeper or not. I'm also quite a critical judge when it comes to piano sounds, as these are at the heart of what I do live. But for what it is and at this price point, I don't think there's anything to touch it - although one must bear in mind that if you need the Krome with a weighted action, it'll set you back $1,600, and that's twice what the new Casio PX-350 costs (which I would also love to try). Also, there is nothing out there in hardware, other than the Krome's big brother, the Kronos, that offers fully unlooped samples. When I have the time to set up a side-by-side comparison, it'll be very interesting. I've noticed before that notes played in isolation can sound great on a DP, but when you start to play properly, the sound does not always respond and "gel" as desired.

Edited by voxpops (09/29/12 08:18 PM)

#1966355 - 09/29/12 04:25 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: voxpops]
500 Post Club Member

Hi- nice review on the Krome. I played that also for the first time this morning along with the PX350.

I tried the Krome 88 and I think- i would have to go back- that the action was better than the SP170 which was also on display.

However- because I would be buying the Krome for non-piano sounds as well, I would likely go for the 61 key and pay $850 (after 15% coupon)

I would imagine I would like the pianos a lot as I loved my Korg SG Rack. I tried a few organs- would have to look up the name and enjoyed them.

What do you think of the action itself?
Korg SP280

Rokit KRK 6 monitors
MXL V67G microphone

#1966369 - 09/29/12 04:36 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: voxpops]
Melodialworks Music Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
The touchscreen is easy to read and works reasonably well, although the virtual sliders don't always respond first time.

You may need to calibrate the screen.
Yamaha NU1 + Production Grand

#1966376 - 09/29/12 04:43 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: Melodialworks Music]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Melodialworks Music
You may need to calibrate the screen.

Gosh, going hi-tech always seems to make you have to work harder! wink

#1966381 - 09/29/12 04:51 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: Possum SP280Krome]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Possum P95
HI played that also for the first time this morning along with the PX350.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts comparing the main pianos in the Krome and the PX-350, and how the additional sounds stack up.

Quote:
I tried the Krome 88 and I think- i would have to go back- that the action was better than the SP170 which was also on display.

That's good news.

Quote:
What do you think of the action itself?

I've played it very little, since I connected via MIDI straight away (I knew that were I to use it live, it would be from a weighted board). The little I've played on the 73's own keyboard, I would have to say that it feels much like most recent Korgs I've touched, namely a light, reasonably serviceable action that has problems with black notes if you try to trigger them too near the pivot point. I think the Nord Electro (particularly version 2) has a much better action for a non-hammer action semi-weighted board.

#1966422 - 09/29/12 05:49 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: voxpops]
500 Post Club Member

HI played that also for the first time this morning along with the PX350.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts comparing the main pianos in the Krome and the PX-350, and how the additional sounds stack up.

I would probably have to A/B them again and compare the Krome 88- but I enjoyed them both. I believe the decay felt longer on the PX350 and I enjoyed the EQ settings on them.

I used to have a Korg Trtion Le from 2002-2010 (traded it in for my P95) and wouldn't mind having another Korg workstation. I have used many of them that friends had, from the M1-T3-Trinity-Triton and so forth.
There was a particular combo on the Korg Triton called trancy euphoria which I was wondering would be on the Krome.

Could you let me know how you felt about some of the other Krome sounds? I think its a steal at $850

If I did purchase a PX350, I of course would mainly be using it for the acoustic pianos. Besides the main fender rhodes (which may of may not be similar to the one on the 130) there was an EP called Mellow which I also liked a lot. I did not care much for the Hammond sounds.

I am fairly confident I would probably use the non-AP Krome sounds more than the PX non AP sounds.

I found the action on the Krome better than the triton but liked the Roland Juno Gi's action better. The Gi also has the built in digital recorder- as opposed to a sequencer.

As it stands, I don't think I would upgrade DP's unless I unload the P95- don't really have room for 3. The Krome would be different though.
Korg SP280

Rokit KRK 6 monitors
MXL V67G microphone

#1966451 - 09/29/12 06:23 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: Possum SP280Krome]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Could you let me know how you felt about some of the other Krome sounds? I think its a steal at $850

Well, I'd be interested to know if anyone manages to get one for $850. Given that GC/MF exclude Korg from their coupon offers, requiring you to phone/call in for a quote, it's not a guarantee that they will provide that level of discount, particularly as it's a brand new instrument.

As to the sounds, I've not had enough time to go through them. There are a gazillion of them! What I have heard screams "Korg," if you know what I mean. laugh

Korg have long been good at using FX to their full advantage in their Romplers, and I think the Krome is no exception. The sounds I've heard are competent, and frequently lush. I could imagine that they'll work fine in a lot of genres. Of course, this is also a workstation (a whole side of the Krome that I'll probably never get into), and so you could build vast soundscapes with what's in there. It can also be used as a VST from your PC.

#1966588 - 09/29/12 11:36 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Update 1:
OK, so bypassing the EQ section seriously improved the main piano sound. It had been factory set to have a very dominant bass. Now it plays very sweetly.

At the moment, it is not possible to depress a key without a note sounding. I don't know if that's editable or not - not a major issue, though.

Polyphony is only just adequate. If you sustain a low bass note (with pedal) and play a repeated motif in the right hand, eventually the bass note cuts off abruptly. It allows around thirty notes before this happens. I doubt if this is much worse than many DPs.

Editing is very deep, if you take into account Combi editing as well. It's a bit much for me, and I'm having difficulty working out simple things like how to transfer a Program sound into Combi complete with its original effects. I hate menu diving. If I can just set up the few patches I need, I'll be happy.

#1966617 - 09/30/12 12:28 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Thanks for the early reviews VP!

Interested to read that the EPs weren't quite the game-changer you were expecting. Have your efforts to edit the sound changed this opinion a great deal?

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1966631 - 09/30/12 01:37 AM Re: Korg Krome [Re: Kawai James]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
Thanks for the early reviews VP!

Interested to read that the EPs weren't quite the game-changer you were expecting. Have your efforts to edit the sound changed this opinion a great deal?

Cheers,
James
x

You're welcome, James!

Well, to be fair, it wasn't really the EPs that I was expecting to be the game-changer, but more the APs (with their allocated 2+ gigs). While the APs are incrementally better than what's in my other gigging boards, they aren't so drastically better that I would suggest everyone rush out and trade in their current DPs for a Krome. However, they do have a more natural envelope and feel more organic. I'd like to hear them with other instruments to get a clearer picture.

As for the EPs, I haven't really spent much time on them yet. Pretty much the whole evening was taken up trying to figure out the basics of setting up Combis so that I could play piano from my weighted boards, and other sounds on the Krome. The effects routing is really quite complex. I will take the time to go through the EPs in detail soon. What I did notice is that the dry Rhodes sounded pretty much identical to that in the Numa. I think the Rhodes patches will scrub up very nicely, but of course, live control is a little more limited than in a Nord. However, there are four assignable knobs and two switches, so most needs should be covered; the limitations being that you have to preselect the effects you want to assign, and the factory assignments aren't always consistent - or what you want.

There are actually a lot of Rhodes sounds on board - Mark I, II and V in all sorts of configurations. It would be wrong of me to pronounce on these until I've spent some time with them, but given that the basic real (original) Rhodes sound is actually quite plain, a lot is down to the quality of the effects.

In my initial whizz through the sounds, it was the wurli that surprised me. I didn't come across a patch that sounded like any EP200A I've played. But I need to take the time to strip them down to audition the raw sounds before marking that as a fail.

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of intuitive board that means you can spend an hour two on it and have a clear picture of its capabilities. I expect a lot of people who own M50s etc. will have no problem adapting, but I have a rather deep dislike of computer interfaces on keyboards, and it takes me a while to get just the basics sorted out on boards like this. And then, once I've got the sounds programmed that I need, I tend to leave well alone.

#1966850 - 09/30/12 02:33 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Wurli update. The picture isn't quite as bad as I painted it. But the Wurlitzer samples seem slightly muffled and lacking the tonal range of the real thing. That is surprising, given that the EPs are touted as having about 600 megs dedicated to them. I think the Numa is definitely better in this respect, and possibly the Kawai MP6 (although I would need to compare them side-by-side).

#1966990 - 09/30/12 06:06 PM Re: Korg Krome [Re: voxpops]
500 Post Club Member

Could you also please post your opinioins on the B3's? Some of them I really liked- perhaps more than the 350's offerings in that department.

-In the past it seems I have had luck with the GC/MF coupons when calling even when the websites do not take them.

My initial impression of this board is that is of excellent value. I am wondering what I would use though for recording it- perhaps a usb audio interface for vocals as the keyboard itself seems to be a DAW interace
Korg SP280

Rokit KRK 6 monitors
MXL V67G microphone

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Dyslexia and reading the rhythm
by Nahum
Today at 04:18 AM
Wanted to give jazz a chance, reverting back to classical
by Artur Gajewski
Today at 03:31 AM
anyone... listening to Greek Radio?
by Nikolas
Today at 12:38 AM
Weber piano sonatas: a "hidden" treasure
by jeffreyjones
Today at 12:32 AM
Yamaha Avantgrand N1 manufacturing date
by farain
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Forum Stats
77065 Members
42 Forums
159389 Topics
2341365 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission