Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1961473 - 09/20/12 09:31 AM New Pianoteq Piano
Keegan Offline

Loc: Canada (Ottawa, ON)
Bluthner Model 1 Grand Piano. Still sounds like Pianoteq, but a step in the right direction in my opinion! Great demos laugh

http://www.pianoteq.com/bluethner

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Yamaha Keyboards for Performance and Composition

Click Here

#1961753 - 09/20/12 07:11 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Wow, it sounds terrific, thanks for the heads-up!

James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1961769 - 09/20/12 07:55 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
Gosh, they just keep getting better and better! I wonder how long it will be before a hardware manufacturer licenses their product...

#1961776 - 09/20/12 08:19 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: Keegan
Bluthner Model 1 Grand Piano. Still sounds like Pianoteq.....

+1. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but after hearing the demos, I am in no way eager to try it out, I'm afraid.

Greg.

#1961780 - 09/20/12 08:28 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
kmf123kmf Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, MA
I like this better than the D4, but it still doesn't sound "right". It's a very encouraging release however and shows great potential.

#1961790 - 09/20/12 08:41 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Great potential?
That's what they said about v2.
That's what they said about v3.
That's what they now say about v4.
Apparently "great potential" means "disappointment"?

#1961798 - 09/20/12 08:59 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: MacMacMac]
kmf123kmf Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, MA
Originally Posted By: MacMacMac
Great potential?

Haha. Yeah. Well when you put that way...

But seriously, it seems almost impossible that they won't get it right eventually. Theoretically the use of modelling should produce perfect results, but that is dependent on both a perfect model and perfect execution. They clearly have neither at this point, and yes, considering how they pitch it to you, that is somewhat of a disappointment.

#1961834 - 09/20/12 10:34 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: MacMacMac]
Keegan Offline

Loc: Canada (Ottawa, ON)
Originally Posted By: MacMacMac
Great potential?

This is true, and as a fan/user myself I am usually slightly disappointed with the marginal at best improvements, but progress is progress; even if it will take them years to perfect (and if that never happens, well then at least the journey brought me some enjoyment and hope along the way :D). I think the demos sound better than D4, which I was particularly disappointed with. I will be buying the Bluthner to try in the next few days...it's not like it costs a fortune.

Edited by Keegan (09/20/12 10:36 PM)

#1961846 - 09/20/12 11:11 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
xorbe Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Mt View, CA
I really like the idea of a synthesized piano sound (as an engineer) but listening to the sample demos, it indeed sounds very obviously synthetic! Somehow it lacks dynamics or edge or something, like it's compressed.

#1961848 - 09/20/12 11:12 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
When you create a sampled piano there is no issue convincing people you actually put a microphone on the real thing and recorded it. You might blow the recording or especially playback in any number of ways, but the basic tone is generally there.

Modelers have a really tough row to hoe because everyone knows it's fake up-front and so some will never be convinced if only on unconscious principle. It doesn't help that the improvements to realism are perhaps too incremental, and that they tend to go long in the over-promising department. These guys really need to stay away from the cool-aid.

#1961853 - 09/20/12 11:28 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: dewster]
pv88 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dewster
When you create a sampled piano there is no issue convincing people you actually put a microphone on the real thing and recorded it. You might blow the recording or especially playback in any number of ways, but the basic tone is generally there.

Modelers have a really tough row to hoe because everyone knows it's fake up-front and so some will never be convinced if only on unconscious principle. It doesn't help that the improvements to realism are perhaps too incremental, and that they tend to go long in the over-promising department. These guys really need to stay away from the cool-aid.

@dewster,

Wise words have been spoken here, as it is truly a real dilemma to see if modeling (the "sounds" at least) is ever going match sampling, as there isn't any best choice with either one, as of yet.

#1961926 - 09/21/12 03:17 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: kmf123kmf]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: kmf123kmf
Theoretically the use of modelling should produce perfect results, but that is dependent on both a perfect model and perfect execution.

Is that all? And I thought it was going to be difficult. We can also produce computers capable of perfect human intelligence, we just need a perfect model of the brain and perfect execution.

I received the Ivory II American (Steinway) Concert D today. Amazing how much it sounds like a the Ivory II German (Steinway) D, Vintage (Steinway) D and the Garritan Authorized Steinway D (may it rest in peace). All four of them are voiced a bit differently, but they are unmistakably Steinway's and don't sound like Yamaha's or Bosi's or any other pianos. Each applies modeling processes to actual samples. As an engineer, I'm fascinated by 100% modeling as a technology challenge. But as an amateur piano player looking for the best digital emulation of an acoustic piano, Pianoteq isn't even close to these sampling products.

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, True Keys American D, Ravenscroft 275, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#1961935 - 09/21/12 03:42 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Macy]
kurtie Offline

Originally Posted By: Macy
But as an amateur piano player looking for the best digital emulation of an acoustic piano, Pianoteq isn't even close to these sampling products.

Regarding sound, sampled pianos are going to be more like the real thing for obvious reasons (they are recordings of the real thing), and modelled are never going to be so good. Anyway digitals (sampled, modelled or whatever tech are you going to use) are never going to be as good as a real piano.

The question is, at what point they will be good enough? For me they are... for others, never will be.

Regarding playability, modelled pianos are much better than any sampled piano out there and modelled pianos behave more like an instrument. Sampled pianos does not behave like a piano, but more like a very ellaborated sampler. The pedal tends to be the weakest link on a sampled piano. At least for me, that is a huge difference and very noticeable... but others care more about sound than about playability (and I respect that smile ).

But it's good to have so many choices... each player may be looking for something different, and what is great for one may be not so great for other, and vice versa.

Regards,
Kurt.-

Edited by kurtie (09/21/12 03:43 AM)

#1961952 - 09/21/12 05:33 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
I carefully layer Pianoteq - with tweaks - to my Kawai PHI piano. Works for the attack phase (Kawai) and sustain / release and resonances (Pianoteq). Takes a lot of tweaking, but works for me. (For classical work).

When I just wan't to play and have fun, I don't bother about such details and just play the Kawai. Not perfect but good enough for me.

#1961970 - 09/21/12 07:52 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: kurtie]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: kurtie

Regarding playability, modelled pianos are much better than any sampled piano out there and modelled pianos behave more like an instrument. Sampled pianos does not behave like a piano, but more like a very ellaborated sampler. The pedal tends to be the weakest link on a sampled piano. At least for me, that is a huge difference and very noticeable...

I don't understand or experience the playability problem you are talking about. Half pedaling, re-pedaling work fine. Pedaling is modeled behavior for both the modeled piano and sampled piano, so what's the pedaling problem?

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, True Keys American D, Ravenscroft 275, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#1962003 - 09/21/12 09:35 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: JFP]
Dax Offline

@ JFP :
I am also getting results with experimenting to layer an "attack piano" sound with Pianoteq's beautiful sustain and resonance. Sometimes I use my Casio PX-330, and when I layer in a dash of Pianoteq via PX's audio inputs - the PX really feels more like the real thing, when you feel the piano vibrate with the onboard speakers. PX-330's (too) fast decay is more of a plus in this context!

In Apple's Mainstage, I use the EXS24's envelope to just fade out during the first seconds of sound, as a Pianoteq-layer then is left resonating alone. Of course you need to work a bit to mask the transition, but it's surprisingly doable...

I love the playability of Pianoteq, but it still need some help in the attack - it's the first second of the pianosound that's hard to nail, it seems...

#1962006 - 09/21/12 09:45 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Macy]
kurtie Offline

I don't understand or experience the playability problem you are talking about. Half pedaling, re-pedaling work fine. Pedaling is modeled behavior for both the modeled piano and sampled piano, so what's the pedaling problem?

It's all about how each one experiences playing... and experience is (luckily) not the same for everybody.

I have Galaxy Vintage D (that's what I can talk about... I've not tried every sampled piano out there so YMMV), and it has a great piano sound and I like it a lot, but sometimes I can notice the layers and that annoys me a bit. Does not happen with Pianoteq... it is more like a real piano in that department. Pedalling behaviour also seems to me more realistic in Pianoteq... Can be a bit weird sometimes with Vintage D (but it is quite good, anyway)...Vintage D half pedalling works quite bad in my computer (maybe I have something misconfigured, or it does not work well with my continuous pedal, don't know) and in Pianoteq works flawlessly.

Of course, regarding sound, Pianoteq loses hands down... but the last version has reached for me the "good enough" point. Anyway I usually don't play solo (I use Band in a Box sometimes, or play over an MP3, or with other virtual instruments) and in a mix, sound is not so important.

Anyway, IMHO, nothing plays like the real thing... modelled or sampled.

Regards,
Kurt.-

Edited by kurtie (09/21/12 09:53 AM)

#1962198 - 09/21/12 05:14 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: kurtie]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

I have Galaxy Vintage D (that's what I can talk about... I've not tried every sampled piano out there so YMMV)...

Regarding playability, modelled pianos are much better than any sampled piano out there and modelled pianos behave more like an instrument. Sampled pianos does not behave like a piano, but more like a very ellaborated sampler. The pedal tends to be the weakest link on a sampled piano.

So your sweeping indictment of ALL sampled pianos is based on your experience with one sampled piano (which you probably never upgraded to the latest version that fixes its original buggy pedaling behavior?). Amazing!

#1962404 - 09/22/12 05:54 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
Yuri Pavlov Offline

Loc: Moscow, Russia
I record Moon sonate at Blutner (sorry for mistakes... - play on memory without sheets) -
http://soundcloud.com/yuripavl/pianoteq-blutner
I liked the new piano, but it still need to adapt.
And unnaturalness of the sound is not felt.

Edited by Yuri Pavlov (09/22/12 06:24 AM)
English (with some problems)

#1962435 - 09/22/12 07:26 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Macy]
kurtie Offline

So your sweeping indictment of ALL sampled pianos is based on your experience with one sampled piano (which you probably never upgraded to the latest version that fixes its original buggy pedaling behavior?). Amazing!

I'm stating my oppinion, not "sweeping indictments"... AFAIK there is not any court in this forum. I've tried some more but Vintage D is the only one I've played for hundreds of hours and I know it well.

#1962441 - 09/22/12 07:44 AM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Yuri Pavlov]
Pavel.K Offline

Loc: Czech Republic
Originally Posted By: Yuri Pavlov
I record Moon sonate at Blutner (sorry for mistakes... - play on memory without sheets) -
http://soundcloud.com/yuripavl/pianoteq-blutner
I liked the new piano, but it still need to adapt.
And unnaturalness of the sound is not felt.

Nice play, Yuri. And thanks for the demo.

#1962548 - 09/22/12 12:01 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
Aidan Offline

Loc: UK
Yeah, nice playing Yuri but I'm afraid that for me, this suffers from the same malaise of all the Pianoteq pianos, which is that I just don't hear enough "wood and wire" in the modelling.

#1962552 - 09/22/12 12:07 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: kurtie]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
I'm stating my oppinion, not "sweeping indictments"... AFAIK there is not any court in this forum. I've tried some more but Vintage D is the only one I've played for hundreds of hours and I know it well.

Hmm, if you play it that much you should definitely update if you have not already.

But depending on your DP there is the possibility that the partial pedal on Vintage D (or any software, including PianoTeq) may not work the way you want it. Progressive DP pedals only transmit a few velocities (that way they don't completely swamp the DP with signals). For example, you might get velocity 0, 15, 30, etc. The software defines a range of pedal midi levels that it considers to be the half-pedal rannge. Now if the software is considering MIDI levels between, say, 50 and 60 to be the half pedal range, it's possible that your pedals don't actual transmit any levels in that range (or it's hard to get there).

For this reason, software pianos should have tunable parameters for the level and width of the half pedal range. Most do not, although I think you can translate the MIDI velocities using a third party tool or maybe even Kontakt, just as we might remap the velocity curve for keys.

Anyway, it's completely possible that you are having problems with half pedal while others do not because your hardware isn't sending the velocities Vintage D expects. Just FYI.

Personally I have always found Vintage D partial pedal and repedalling to work swimmingly.

Edited by gvfarns (09/22/12 12:07 PM)

#1962616 - 09/22/12 02:49 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Aidan]
Yuri Pavlov Offline

Loc: Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted By: Aidan
Yeah, nice playing Yuri but I'm afraid that for me, this suffers from the same malaise of all the Pianoteq pianos, which is that I just don't hear enough "wood and wire" in the modelling.

I have often noticed that while you play, you do not notice the many nuances, but then - in the record. Pay attention to a whole other thing - the adequacy of the reaction, etc.
English (with some problems)

#1962648 - 09/22/12 03:45 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: kurtie]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Well your statement referred to ALL sampled pianos. So your statement was pretty sweeping. You can state any opinion you want, but expect some criticism when you make a statement as general as this one and then say you have experience with only ONE sampled piano:

Regarding playability, modelled pianos are much better than any sampled piano out there and modelled pianos behave more like an instrument. Sampled pianos does not behave like a piano, but more like a very ellaborated sampler. The pedal tends to be the weakest link on a sampled piano.

On top of that your specific criticism of the Vintage D is bogus. It's pedaling works great unless you have never updated the original release code. So you took a problem that doesn't exist anymore (or is specific to your hardware and correctable as discussed by gvfarns) and generalized it into a problem with ALL sampled pianos.

If you prefer Pianoteq over the Vintage D, or any other sampled piano you have tried, that's great. You can state any opinion you want, and there will never be agreement on everything related to digital pianos. But we try to help people here and a lot of folks new to digital pianos visit looking for information. So if you make sweeping generalizations that don't apply to all products expect to be challenged, and if you make criticisms of specific products that aren't valid issues for other users than expect that to be corrected as well.

In the spirit of trying to help, make sure your Vintage D has been updated to the latest version. The updater process with Kontakt and Vintage D is a bit confusing and has fooled a number of users into thinking they have updated when they really haven't (there are other threads on that subject). Make sure you are actually playing the latest version. If you still have problems pedaling with a pedal that supports multiple MIDI values, then read gvfarns comments. I don't know if that MIDI hardware issue is very common, but it is correctable with a software utility.

#1962676 - 09/22/12 04:52 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
I like pianoteq for the natural response to my playing and resonances and natural decay. I don't like pianoteq for its attack phase. Something artificial and too " woolly / thick " to my ears. From The early pianoteq versions I always missed the 'air' it he sound getting to thick and tiresome after a while. Hard to pin down on exactly what causes this. Overall I think pianoteq is not bad at all, escpacially if you tweak it to your liking. And it's only a few hundred bucks. Can't by a real grand for that...

#1962678 - 09/22/12 05:00 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
Nikolas Online   content
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Europe
I don't know guys... This new piano sounds very nice to my ears.

Perhaps it's that I'm too used/tired with samples that I'm looking for something different. Perhaps it might be that I'm kinda like a 'fan' of pianoteq, and got the models as a prize for a competition long ago... Nicklas has been kind enough to keep supplying me with the new models and I keep liking what I hear.

I will admit that if I compare the older models to this one, there's a lot of improvement! And in regards to playability there's nothing like pianoteq. And I do have (had) the old Giga piano, Ivory I, the Garritan Steinway and a few more... :-/

#1962795 - 09/22/12 08:26 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Nikolas]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Nikolas
I will admit that if I compare the older models to this one, there's a lot of improvement! And in regards to playability there's nothing like pianoteq. And I do have (had) the old Giga piano, Ivory I, the Garritan Steinway and a few more... :-/

Those are all first generation sampled pianos. They don't play well like the current generation does. Well, actually I've never tried Garritan, so that one might actually be good. I find Ivory 1 basically unusable, for example.

People make a bigger deal about sampling vs modeling than makes sense. The basic tone of the piano can be sampled or synthesized. That much is true. Everything else must be modeled, whether it be in PianoTeq or in a "sampled" piano. A sampled piano records 13 or 20 levels or whatever to get the basic tone and interpolates to get the other 117 or so available. PianoTeq synthesizes all 127 of them. Beyond that there is no difference.

Now, you may think PianoTeq has done a better, more complete job at modeling all the nuances and you have a valid point, but it makes no sense to draw a line between pianos with and without modeling because all current and future pianos have modeling in them.

The only remaining question is whether it makes sense to synthesize the piano tone or construct it by recording/interpolating. Based on what I see, we will continue to see the latter sounding better for a long time. But the modeling aspects of all these pianos will continue to improve until there can be no more gains in playability. Actually, we are nearly there now.

Edited by gvfarns (09/22/12 08:27 PM)

#1962803 - 09/22/12 08:45 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Sampled pianos have modeling in them? Huh?

Interpolating between, say, 20 sample layers is not modeling at all. And I've seen nothing to suggest that they even do such interpolation. If a piano library has 20 sample layers, then it has 20 sample layers, not 127.

It may have 127 volume levels. But shifting among them is simple audio processing, not modeling.

Sampled piano libraries have very little in common with modeled ones.

#1962824 - 09/22/12 09:42 PM Re: New Pianoteq Piano [Re: Keegan]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Well, define modeling however you want, but semantic changes don't affect the underlying similarity.

There are 127 distinct timbres if the timbre is interpolated between layers (which admittedly, is only true for some pianos, Ivory being one...this is one reason that people who say they can hear the layers in Ivory are so full of crap). Sympathetic resonance sounds, etc, are computed in every piano using an algorithm I'd happily call modeling. If it's a bunch of code and not a recording that produces the sound, it's modeling in my book. Further, some of PT's sounds (like hammer noise) are implement more like a recording than modeling because they are pre-computed and included as audio files.

For marketing purposes, the PT people talk about their modeling as if they created a piano image using CAD or something and then all the details just fall out. No, they had to code up every behavior that's there, just as a sampled piano does. Strip away their code for the various resonances and reverbs and you would get a tone that sounds like a simple string being stuck, just more artificial.

Now if the sampled piano neglects to model some particular aspect of the sound (i.e., they don't code up some algorithm to produce the sound) that's a shortcoming of that particular piano's implementation, but it doesn't mean the things they did code up and include are done in some way that is completely different from that the PT people had to do.

Edit: reference for ivory:synthogy's ivory page. Notice the blurb about sample interpolation technology and also the bit about harmonic resonance modeling. Actually, you know there is what I call modeling in your sampled piano because of all the many things you can change about the timbre and behavior. It's even more clear in hardware digital pianos.

Edited by gvfarns (09/22/12 09:59 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Hans von Bulow's piano
by phantomFive
09/21/14 01:57 AM
Rubinstein teaching style
by phantomFive
09/21/14 01:52 AM
Question regarding "technique"
by Francisco Scalco
09/21/14 12:29 AM
How about this Knabe Studio Piano?
by Paul678
09/20/14 11:49 PM
Who invented the Compression Soundboard?
by chernobieff
09/20/14 11:46 PM
Who's Online
84 registered (Aljon, Ben_NZ, Anticlock, 24 invisible), 904 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76260 Members
42 Forums
157661 Topics
2315741 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission