Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1956049 - 09/08/12 05:06 PM New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production
Robert Di Santo Offline

Loc: United States

ATTENTION PIANO GEEKS! A GRANITE PIANO?!?!

New Engineering Concepts on Sound Production
presented by the Piano Technicians Guild, Chicago Chapter

Richard Bosworth

Tuesday, September 18 - 7:00pm

PianoForte Salon, 410 S. Michigan Ave., Studio 825
FREE admission; open to the public

Stonetone (R) Music, Inc. is launching a revolutionary new concept in piano design, allowing for greater clarity of sound, sustain and register integration of the entire keyboard range. This is achieved by the direct and efficient transference of string vibrations through granite bridges to the soundboard.

Robert B. Di Santo, the inventor of this technology and owner of Stonetone (R) Music, has teamed up with Daniel Koehler, piano technician and owner of Naples Piano Company, to retrofit pre-existing pianos with these specialized bridges. Modifications have been made on PianoForte's 5' Story and Clark piano which will be demonstrated and discussed at the meeting by pianist, partner, and spokesperson Richard Bosworth.

Listen to an example of a piano with a granite bridge

www.pianofortefoundation.org

©2012 PianoForte Foundation | 408 S. Michigan Ave. | Chicago, IL 60605 | 312.291.0291

(ad PTG 568) Win a Year Journal Subscription
PTG 57th Annual Convention - Atlanta
#1956056 - 09/08/12 05:22 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
chuck belknap Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
can't find it

#1956069 - 09/08/12 06:02 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: chuck belknap]
beethoven986 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: chuck belknap
can't find it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr4gd7JWSzs
Certified Dampp-Chaser installer

#1956100 - 09/08/12 07:25 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: chuck belknap]
Robert Di Santo Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmEByS9Z0w&feature=share&list=ULPFmEByS9Z0w

This is the most recent link since we installed the 20 additional dampers.
in comparison to a Fazoli 6'3 Grand..

#1956139 - 09/08/12 09:43 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
John Pels Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tomball, Texas
Any pix of that bridge?

#1956160 - 09/08/12 10:58 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
BDB Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
With two recordings miked at different distances and perhaps different pedalings it is hard to know what is due to the bridge. The attack of the second recording is rather strange. It sounds almost like an organ.

#1956177 - 09/08/12 11:58 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: BDB]
Robert Di Santo Offline

The compression of you tube etc. doesn't give the true effect than in person, but the tone on this indonesian crude entry level piano surpasses any keyboard in existence in the treble registers beside the sustain and angelic tone.

The presentation will cover many aspects of this New technology hands on with the folks attending. Until I complete a piano of significant quality then we will know much more of the real possibilities yet to experience while our entry level prototype continually proves this novel concept to valid and cutting edge for the acoustic piano industry.

Replacing the wood bridge with a granite bridge improves the acoustic piano performance no different than taking an analog to digital but naturally. Every density will have a different affect on the tone. Stonetone® Music of the Earth®

#1956182 - 09/09/12 12:10 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: John Pels]
Robert Di Santo Offline

The piano is @ pianoforte chicago if you would like to see the workmanship. Performance and testimonies by Dr. Richard Bosworth. You can view Richards website @ www.richardbosworth.org

#1956184 - 09/09/12 12:21 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmEByS9Z0w&feature=share&list=ULPFmEByS9Z0w There are 6 performances to view in comparison, if you listen to earlier links of Claire D Lune especially, you can tell the over tones in the treble were uncontrollable since the treble is so resonant. now that the additional dampers have been installed there is total control.

Using the granite as the optimum transducer taking the strings energy to the soundboard without signal loss is clearly obvious. Utilizing the stored energy within the atoms of the crystalline matrix of the stone provides a faster response and even clear sound with minimal to no percussiveness..

Edited by Robert Di Santo (09/09/12 12:22 AM)

#1956216 - 09/09/12 04:43 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Chris Leslie Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canberra, ACT, Australia
Robert, why granite? I can appreciate the potential for a medium that transmits sound very well, but it is very coarse grained with a mash of minerals with varying density and maybe sound diffraction. Why not fine-grained homogenous basalt, or even glass?

Edited by Chris Leslie (09/09/12 04:45 AM)

#1956231 - 09/09/12 06:14 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
mariotto Offline

Loc: EU
Sounds like some clavinova or other electronic device...

#1956256 - 09/09/12 08:24 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: BDB]
David Jenson Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Originally Posted By: BDB
With two recordings miked at different distances and perhaps different pedalings it is hard to know what is due to the bridge. The attack of the second recording is rather strange. It sounds almost like an organ.
Yup. There are too many variables that can occur purposefully or accidentally in a recording.
-----

#1956261 - 09/09/12 08:30 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Chris,

Not all granites are ideal for this concept yet there are thousands of choices to use based on there mineral composition.. For instance Dr. Robert Youngquist and Dr. Stanley Starr nasa applied physicists clarified that the materials I have used for the Stonetone® technologies are Ideal for the placement in the piano. These folks have helped me on several aspects of my invention related to the mineral matrix and why granite is the optimum TRANSDUCER for this improvement. I will share with you one of our conversations that clarify this to be fact.

Professor Starr and I both studied this presentation. We discussed it,looked at some on-line resources,and reviewed our book on physics of music. In addition, we researched the patent database and was surprised to find no patents ever with the words piano and bridge in the abstract, so Mr. Di Santo may actually have something novel here.

Professor star and I both agree that there are good physical reasons to prefer using granite, instead of wood, in the bridge of a piano. The purpose of the bridge is to couple energy from a vibrating string to the soundboard within the piano and consequently, there are two attributes the bridge should have; 1) it should minimize loss of energy and 2) it should transfer the string energy over a large area of the soundboard. Granite is preferable to for both of these since it transmits sound with less loss and more quickly than wood.

We shant go further down this path since we are NASA Aerospace Physicists and are not foremost experts in piano physics. Hopefully this helps. While we find your project extremely interesting, we suggest you find further assistance in the private sector.

This communication was back in 2008 I have an insurmountable amount of science that clarifies this to be true by fact not assumptions while there is a mountain of knowledge yet to discover as I work diligently to complete this hugh effort.

#1956281 - 09/09/12 09:16 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
John Pels Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tomball, Texas
Robert, the soundboard is crowned to a greater or lesser degree and responds to humidity changes, as would a wooden bridge to a greater or lesser degree. Stone does not afford any elasticity to my limited knowledge. How is this factored in and how does your bridge conform or change with the board? It would seem (to the uninitiated) that it would prevent the board from propagating sound. Enlighten me please.

#1956288 - 09/09/12 09:36 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: John Pels]
Emmery Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Niagara Region, On. Canada
Originally Posted By: John Pels
Robert, the soundboard is crowned to a greater or lesser degree and responds to humidity changes, as would a wooden bridge to a greater or lesser degree. Stone does not afford any elasticity to my limited knowledge. How is this factored in and how does your bridge conform or change with the board? It would seem (to the uninitiated) that it would prevent the board from propagating sound. Enlighten me please.

This is exactly what I was thinking also. Granite is extremely stable and will not twist/warp or bend. It is used in fine measuring devices, layout/inspecion tables ect for this reason.

There would need to be some interface material between it and the soundboard, or else a gap or poor fit will ensue for parts of the year that cause the soundboard to shift up and down.

Also, would a heavy stable material like granite not effect the impedance of the soundboard out near its edges? I am inclined to think it would deaden it.

#1956293 - 09/09/12 09:44 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: John Pels]
Robert Di Santo Offline

John,

The granite bridge acts as a support system eliminating the issues of degradation of the crown of any soundboard it is attached to. For instance, when our prototype was transported from humid south Florida to Chicago, that trip took 3 1/2 weeks of travel to multiple destinations for pick up from this carrier to another depot to be picked up and so on until the arrival. The piano stayed in tune during this time since there is no flex or elasticity to the granite @ the same time keeping the soundboard intact based on the support system it is attached to.

To me, the critical aspect of this technology is fitting the granite bridge within 0.002 of an inch literally stone bonded to the soundboard fitted as tightly as possible with minimal glue for DIRECT relation to the soundboard.

#1956400 - 09/09/12 01:12 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Here is a link about our prototype & press release thats been introduced in my field of work that you folks may find interesting.
slipperyrockgazette.net/file/archive/0111/pdfs/Issue_25.htm

#1958747 - 09/14/12 08:55 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Don't miss the September 18th Stonetone® Q n A session @ the Pianoforte Chicago 8th floor hosted by The Piano Technicians Guild.

Edited by Robert Di Santo (09/14/12 08:56 AM)

#1958772 - 09/14/12 09:37 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
kpembrook Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
I'm 5 1/2 hours away and won't be able to run down just for that. But I will be in Chicago that following weekend 21-23. Would the piano still be there and be viewable at that time?

#1958800 - 09/14/12 10:57 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Keith,
Yes, the piano will be there until feb 1st 2013. Ask any of the staff about the piano and they will take you to the location since the venue is large.

#1958860 - 09/14/12 01:32 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
kpembrook Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: Robert Di Santo
Keith,
Yes, the piano will be there until feb 1st 2013. Ask any of the staff about the piano and they will take you to the location since the venue is large.

Great! I'll plan on dropping in to see it.
thumb

#1959555 - 09/16/12 09:47 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

To the folks who are pros,technicians, masters in there own right etc.. have critical views on incorporating granite and other types a stone into the design of a piano is unorthodox but until you hear one in person as the PTG did and Thomas Zoells owner of the Pianoforte Chicago and Dr. Richard Bosworth who are all credible with a very articulate views agree this is a revolutionary concept that gives the artist a chance to explore new and interpretive vistas you will realize this as fact as well. During our presentation on September 18th Richard Bosworth will compare to a high end in comparison while hands on with the folks who attend. Science doesn't lie and we have the facts. When our prototype was tuned to 444, 4.7Hz higher than 440. After playing @ the 528 healing frequency this is what Richard Bosworth had to say:

My Impressions of The 528 Frequency

Initial reactions:

The sound and timbre were intoxicatingly alluring.
There was a feeling of well-being.
Serenity and calmness pervaded.
I felt very relaxed and restful.
There was less stress; a state of repose came over me.
My body and mind were more open to stimuli.
The experience put me in a trance.
There was also a mesmerizing effect.
The resulting effect was like having a power nap.
My whole being resonated a relaxed state of mind, both mentally and physically.
The endorphins were flowing throughout my body.
I was attracted to listening to the sound as well as producing it.
This instrument had an undeniably compelling quality.
After playing it, the little annoyances of life disappeared.
The feeling became ineffable and could not be put into words.
There was a lingering effect for at least a half hour afterwards.
My First Impressions On Playing These Intriguing Granite-Enhanced Pianos
By Richard Bosworth
General observations:

My first impressions were very subtle, yet powerful. It simply had a hypnotic effect. In this instance, the statement "music soothes the beast" fit exactly how I felt. After I played this instrument, my spirit was calm almost to the point of being reflective. It was as if I had been meditating and my soul was refreshed. A sense of universal, collective consciousness became a palpable moment for me.

I am beginning to realize that tuning to the 528 frequency is not only wonderful, but NECESSARY. Implementing this technique complemented by the granite bridges of a piano, has allowed me to experience a new realm of awareness. In fact, I earnestly seek out this quality and will not settle for anything less. The regular standard tunings along with the traditional wooden bridges are no longer satisfying; it is a rather irritating and frustrating scenario.

Anybody reading these thoughts here will probably think that I am a bit exaggerated in my perceptions. If so, I would encourage you to find out for yourself. Come, play this piano and see if what I am saying is true. Suspend your judgment for just a second and get ready for an extraordinary sonic adventure.

Allow me to leave you with this? Nothing can be more noble and worthwhile than to bring good will to one's fellow-man. I believe this 528 frequency and granite bridge combination has a healing effect that will have a more far-reaching outcome in terms of positive impact on humanity. To leave a legacy of this nature to posterity can only help to better the world in which we live. And the saga continues...

#1959559 - 09/16/12 09:58 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Emmery Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Niagara Region, On. Canada
2 thousandths of an inch might as well be 2 miles as far as energy transfer between materials is concerned Robert. Wood has a compressive quality where small irregularities like this would be negated with the downbearing of the wires and the compression that takes place.

Outside of this, I would be open minded in hearing the results. About a year ago I got a chance to hear a piano in person that has a crystal/glass soundboard and I was quite impressed. For some reason, even though they have been out for quite a few years now, it never caught on in a mainstream way. I think piano buyers often have deep roots in traditions and are a tough bunch to sway.

#1959563 - 09/16/12 10:05 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: France
The bridge is the first filter, so any modification ther change the tone. Harder component seem to be giving a more efficient energy transfer, particularely in the high treble this can be an advantage, but I just suspect some relation may exist between the resiliency of the material and whose of the tensed wire.

I am open minded but I know what I want to hear, and read...

With time I have get pretty abrupt when deceived...

#1959568 - 09/16/12 10:08 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Very true but, granite is a natural occurring mineral undaunted by man.The stone is quarried then I sculpt the stone to fit along with other techniques that makes the efficiency of the bridge far better than any wood bridge could ever be. When you hear the piano in person you will understand, they'll be more to follow. just because tradition has been the forefront of the majority of pianists doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement.

#1959601 - 09/16/12 11:24 AM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

The truth is that efficiency of energy transfer is probably not the only parameter. I heard of using metal plates too, Fazioly use a harder wood for bridge cap in the high treble, banging strong on the wire/top of the bridge as done by some hazardous techs harden the wood under and reinforce the tone(so one friend once explained me that it was "adding down bearing " wink ,

What a would think about is the mechanical properties of the material used, and the problem linking together a material that react to moisture (even minimally) and one that does not.

I have yet heard pianos with good solutions for one aspect of the tone, which where restricting the playability on another.

Complete understanding of the acoustics of the belly differs in its conclusions depending of the original family and region, so I can understand your love for a noble material, but including it in a so complicated assembly as a piano is certainly not easy.

Minerals are used to harden synthetic resins, sure they are hard and massive, how to take benefit from that in pianos is above my understanding, may be in a coating that would suffice.

For an example, I once used very hard epoxy to glue bridge pins ... more power, but less partials, and a "too square" tone...
I will listen, and stay away of any mystics about your idea...

Edited by Kamin (09/16/12 03:51 PM)

#1959669 - 09/16/12 01:13 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

We have science fact from cymascope.com that shows all 10 partials present which mode lock opposed to the 4 other high quality pianos in the video comparisons. I can't figure out how to post it here but I have that on my Stonetone® Facebook page. Utilizing granite in the bridge eliminates signal loss and at the same time allows the whole entire bridge to transfer the string energy not only vertical on the bridge as a wood bridge does but horizontally throughout the entire bridge allowing the entire soundboard to produce than locally where the notes are played. Our treble is extremely resonant and thats why we had to fit 20 additional dampers on this 5'1" baby grand.. The piano will never dictate to the player when it is time to move from any treble notes since the treble is so resonant and layers of voices can be clearly distinguished.

#1959676 - 09/16/12 01:31 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Robert Di Santo Offline

Here is another well know Artists comment on Stonetone® technologies
THE JOURNEY IN THE 528 FREQUENCY WITH STONE-ENHANCED PIANOS: Piano Artist Kary Regragui
www.karymusic.com
What Comes Forward Upon First Touching These Fascinating Instruments: By Kary Regragui

The resonance allows a higher level of absorption by the listener.
It re-creates a deep meditative state because of the sensation of well-being and serenity.
The audience noticeably receives this feeling as well.
Communication of the musical message is easier to convey.
The signal is so clear because there is no audible distortion.
The sound is so pure and pleasing to the ears that the musical impact is felt more deeply.
The listener responds accordingly and is affected on a subtle therapeutic level.
The music can be felt at a cellular level within the body.
There is quite literally an awakening of inner feelings, which then triggers the right emotions to happen.
The body responds well to the frequencies generated by the sound.
More power goes through my fingers producing a clearer and purer signal.
Peace and harmony are generated by this balanced sound.
This technology allows me to become one with the instrument.
Beautiful sounds and harmonies emanating from this piano inspire the composer within.
It is such a warm and welcoming instrument to the point of being irresistible.
This is ideal for music therapy and explores new vistas on higher levels of awareness.
The Ying and the Yang are in motion, perfectly matched in harmony with each other.
Playing on a stone piano is the perfect mental massage for both the performer and listener.
Inner peace and well-being are greatly enhanced after playing and listening to a beautiful piece of music on a stone piano.
My personal reactions on playing the stone-enhanced pianos:
As a composer and performer, my travels have taken me worldwide playing some of the best instruments on the planet. As a result, I have witnessed the deeply moving effects of my performances on the public. This is self-evident because music, being a universal language, is cross-cultural; it depends on me as a skilled interpreter to bring out the message.

However, the true art and power of musical expression lie somewhere between actual sounding notes. What one does with all that time is to master technique, phrasing, intonation, dynamics, intentions, feelings and warmth. This, in turn, is what makes a musician stand out from the rest.

In the case of stone-enhanced pianos, all these artistic elements are more clearly pronounced because so much more power and control are given to the performer. Intertwining chords, phrasing and rhythms let me send the vibration of my music to specific chakras so that they can promote healing starting from the higher ones to the very lowest, thus encompassing the whole field (the ethereal body, the Aura). The human body is an energy center with thousands of electrical impulses happening every second within us so that they can deliver the messages to our cells for normal functioning. Even the simple task of walking involves so many muscles, brain signals and coordination that it would be too difficult for me to explain. However, I will say that it is my belief that musical sound waves do have a positive impact on the way our internal signals are working between cells.

With the stone-enhanced pianos, music has taken a quantum leap allowing the audience to “therapeutically” engage more personally with a deeper feeling and passion within just minutes. By performing on this unique instrument that has combined the stone bridge with the 528 frequency tuning, I can gently, but quickly, enter a sacred and serene space where my natural (intuitive) playing takes over in a commanding way. My performance, experience and feeling of the music bear witness to themselves, something that is rarely happening with regular wood bridge pianos.

#1959725 - 09/16/12 03:23 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
OperaTenor Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sandy Eggo, California
I would be interested to see some detailed photos of these bridges in various states of creation and installation.

I'd be concerned about the likelihood of the bridge fracturing, either due to climate changes or possible hidden flaws in the naturally-occurring granite.

I'd also be interested to hear a decent-quality audio recording. From what I heard on the YouTube clips, the bass sounded pretty brittle.

#1959745 - 09/16/12 04:05 PM Re: New Engineering concepts on Piano Sound production [Re: Robert Di Santo]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

Yes there is some gain in "efficiency" but I am far from sure the playability is better, you are using the sustain pedal a lot, so the tone is not clearly heard.

But I like the warmness of the tone with a normal bridge, I am not even big fan of bridge agrafes. question of tone variability, probably.

The tone is lengthened for sure, (how much mass is added to the bridge ?)

What will happen to the stone with the vibes of the strings ? will the wire deform or will the granite deform ?

That make me think of those hardened capo, that where sending very high pitches.

Indeed your test piano is probably not the best piano to make such experiment.

What can make me understand what is the effect is notes played from ppp to FFF with different touch, with and without sustain pedal engaged.

There I cannot even hear what is the result, playing like a piano dealer with a lot of abuse of the pedal is not the way to make a demonstration to technicians. (I only listened to 2 videos indeed)

Best of luck with your idea, I would believe that if hardening the bridge more than it is done actually would be of some interest, it would have been done yet (but I possibly trust too much our friend piano builders !)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
124 registered (ajames, Abby Pianoman, A Guy, aDino, 36251, 39 invisible), 1721 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75588 Members
42 Forums
156302 Topics
2295508 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Happy Birthday torquenale !!!!
by CarlosCC
Today at 08:26 AM
compositional methods
by Michael Sayers
Today at 08:03 AM
Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!!
by CarlosCC
Today at 04:49 AM
Tight Key ??
by moy71
Today at 01:15 AM
Learning progress
by sunnyday
Today at 01:10 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission