Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1970472 - 10/08/12 08:00 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: LadyChen]
AZNpiano Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Orange County, CA
Originally Posted By: LadyChen
The student had a little temper tantrum and stomped on the pedal frown.

This is the funniest post I've read in several months.

(ad) My Music Staff
Check out the new way to manage your music studio
#1970477 - 10/08/12 08:05 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
manyhands Offline

Loc: Md
Isn't teacher prep and practice work? So it's tax deductible.
Invite mr or ms IRS to a concert!

I am a retired teacher who now teaches people to ride motorcycles in the Motorcycle Safety program Basic Rider Course. Neither BRC nor Advanced Rider Course students ride my bike, a Honda Goldwing, which is larger and nicer than the training bikes. In time they will get their own. You are entitled to enjoy and preserve your wonderful gift to yourself as just that.

Edited by manyhands (10/08/12 08:47 PM)

Big Mama Yama U1

#1970511 - 10/08/12 09:22 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: manyhands]
rlinkt Offline

Loc: CA
As a student's dad, I am in favor of John Brook's suggestion. Once a student is at some reasonable level of proficiency, it would be a treat for the student to be able to play on such a fine instrument.

I am in the SF bay area too :-) If I ever have reason to be dissatisfied with our current teacher (she is actually fantastic!), I will be tempted to check how far / near you are located.

#1970517 - 10/08/12 09:31 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: AZNpiano]
Piano*Dad Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Williamsburg, VA
Originally Posted By: AZNpiano
Originally Posted By: LadyChen
The student had a little temper tantrum and stomped on the pedal frown.

This is the funniest post I've read in several months.

It wouldn't be, if it was your piano ... smile
Grotrian 192 #156455

https://www.youtube.com/user/dhfeld/videos

#1970539 - 10/08/12 10:26 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Beth_Frances Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
If I purchased a Shigeru there is NO WAY my students would be touching it, apart from as a very special treat.

I wouldn't feel guilty about it.

The taxable expense point was a good one, but I guess if you do your own practice of students pieces and lesson preparation at it, that technically you are still using it for work. I'm sure you'll also find yourself using it to play through pieces with a student, or do duets together, further covering that area.

#1970590 - 10/09/12 12:15 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Mozart'sGal Offline

Originally Posted By: Amy B
Wanted any ideas for the situation I will have in a couple of weeks. I teach about 11 students out of my home. I currently teach them on my old Ivers and Pond upright, which still has great sound and I keep it in tune. I have recently ordered a Shigeru Kawai seven foot grand, which will be here in a couple of weeks! It will mostly be played by me, but I will use it for recitals, performance classes, etc. I will keep my old upright, as it's a family hierloom. What I'm trying to decide is when I should let students use the grand for their lessons, if at all! Even when I have them go and wash their hands right before the lesson, I STILL find some griminess on the keys after some of them leave! Wonder if any of you have this issue, and when do you let your students play the better piano?

Let me put it this way. If I was your student, and you let me play on your seven foot grand for my piano lesson, say once a month, you'd be my new best friend!

IF I was getting a nice grand(wish I could), I think I'd really have to know my student well before letting them play on it, and I'd probably only let an older student play on it.

If you're worried about them getting the keys dirty, that's totally understandable. I always clean my piano after my student comes over. Especially when he rubs his hand across his nostrils after he sneezes. EW.

Or if you're worried they'll pick at the seat or wood under the keyboard...well, that's another thing... grin

“It’s not what your are, it’s what you don’t become that hurts.”
~Oscar Levant

#1970597 - 10/09/12 12:39 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Jose, CA
Go back to Carnes and see what kind of a trade-up deal you can get for your upright. Your students can very well have a lovely music education on a sturdy RX-2 or -3... which will look well with the SK. Occasionally, you may allow certain picked students to play the SK.

I think you will get a good price, considering your recent purchase, and also with the thought in mind that some of those students may come to Carnes to buy what they liked in the studio. Carnes may also send you their best tech to care for them, and if they don't, I'll hook you up by PM.

A new family tradition will be born thereby.

Carnes does not blatantly encourage that teachers send buyers their way for a cash kickback, while the student is kept in the dark about the arrangement. But in a more subtle and genteel way, one hand washes the other; more in the nature of, 'you've helped keep their business healthy, and they'll want to help you keep yours healthy also.'

As for the cost, stick it to your accountant; find a way to write it off on the fast track. Minnie is right that piano maintenance for a teaching situation is deductible, but expensive and to be budgeted for. And in the end, the ratepayers will have to absorb their share. It will not tax them overmuch. What taxes them is crummy school pianos that are badly maintained yet the fees are still high.

#1970636 - 10/09/12 02:45 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
kayvee Offline

Loc: Santa Barbara
I should probably add context for what I said before:

I took my brother to a trial lesson a few years ago. Not only was the teacher late (and this was at her house), but when she finally arrived, she sat down at her grand piano...and then turned to her upright that was right next to it.

The instrument was, without question, pretty messed up. Way too bright in some registers, muddy in others, I could see the keys weren't in the greatest condition, etc etc etc.

Right next to her very nice grand.

Why would I want to learn on that instrument? Of course, if your upright is good, then there isn't really a problem. But I'd still feel odd if my teacher had me play on an 'inferior' instrument.

Let's hope that changes. Taught piano for almost two years and currently working on:
"Going back to the basics..."

#1970699 - 10/09/12 09:13 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
TimR Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Virginia, USA
I would ask two questions.

Is the grand inherently more fragile than the upright? I would have guessed not, but I don't know, and that makes a difference.

Is the grand a better learning platform for a beginning student, because the feedback is more directly tied to the input, or more sensitive, etc.? Or worse, because the response will differ from the practice piano even more than the upright? or neutral because it doesn't make any difference at their level?

It would seem to me the the first question overrides. If the grand is significantly more fragile, then one only graduates to it after proving safety.

But if not, any teacher would use the best learning approach, and if that's the grand, then use it.

#1970716 - 10/09/12 10:01 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: TimR]
John v.d.Brook Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, Washington, USA
For the sake of discussion, let me point out that the teacher's home isn't their studio. They may have designated a certain area as a studio, such as a family room, a room in the basement or over the garage, or bedroom adjacent to the entry. There are two separate entities occupying adjacent space. What is used for the business is that which is purchased by the business for use by the business. What is purchased by the teacher for personal use doesn't suddenly transfer to the business because a client happens to see it and wants to use it. Likewise, equipment purchased by the business may be designated for use by clients or not. The OP has zero obligation, morally, ethically, or practically, to use her new piano for teaching clients, if that is her choice.

FWIW, my students learn on a very nice Boston vertical. I just spent $900 having it totally regulated, revoiced, tuned, etc. (It was purchased new in 1999 and ready for serious reconditioning.) The instrument shows signs of cosmetic wear and tear, obviously, with hundreds of students having learned and advanced on it. We do use the Grotrian grand for monthly performance classes, but that's my choice. The students have no say in the matter.

#1970728 - 10/09/12 10:29 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: John v.d.Brook]
TimR Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: John v.d.Brook

FWIW, my students learn on a very nice Boston vertical. <snip>

We do use the Grotrian grand for monthly performance classes, but that's my choice. The students have no say in the matter.

The Boston is your business's instruction instrument, the Grotrian is your personal instrument that you graciously allow occasional use of. Makes sense.

Is there anything a student can learn on a grand that they can't on an upright, or at least learn significantly faster or better?

If not, why buy a grand at all? If so, shouldn't one have lessons on a grand? (and if you want to be contrary, replace grand with acoustic and upright with digital. <g>)

#1970729 - 10/09/12 10:36 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: TimR]
John v.d.Brook Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, Washington, USA
Quote:
Is there anything a student can learn on a grand that they can't on an upright, or at least learn significantly faster or better?

Use of pedals is one, as most uprights only have a damper pedal. A few have a soestenuto pedal, none have unachorda pedal.

The ideal piano studio would have two grands, side by side. But not all of us have that space available or the studio generate the kind of revenue to support that.

#1970730 - 10/09/12 10:37 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Laurie R. Offline

Loc: Gatineau, Qubec, CANADA
I bought my brand new Petrof IV 2 years ago. It is in my home, where I only teach on Fridays. Monday-Thursday is at my studio, on my Yamaha U1. My students DO play on it.

There are a couple of hazards here that you have to watch out for.

1. Be sure hands are clean. That said, I've noticed that some students have sweatier hands than others.

2. No big swinging pendants around the neck (teenage girls) that can swing into and damage the finish.

3. No un-approved 3-ring binders of music on the music desk. Many of my students use binders, and some of them have the "open ring lever" too close to the edge of the music desk. This has scratched all the finish off the edge of the music desk of my Yamaha, and I don't want it to happen to my Petrof.

#1970754 - 10/09/12 11:35 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: John v.d.Brook]
TimR Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:

Use of pedals is one, as most uprights only have a damper pedal. A few have a soestenuto pedal, none have unachorda pedal.

Hah! You got me on that one!

(my digital however, like most decent digitals, does have three functioning pedals. Hee, hee)

#1970772 - 10/09/12 12:28 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: kayvee]
keystring Offline

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: kayvee
I should probably add context for what I said before:

I took my brother to a trial lesson a few years ago. Not only was the teacher late (and this was at her house), but when she finally arrived, she sat down at her grand piano...and then turned to her upright that was right next to it.

The instrument was, without question, pretty messed up. Way too bright in some registers, muddy in others, I could see the keys weren't in the greatest condition, etc etc etc.

Right next to her very nice grand.

Why would I want to learn on that instrument? Of course, if your upright is good, then there isn't really a problem. But I'd still feel odd if my teacher had me play on an 'inferior' instrument.

Under those circumstances I agree with you. But there is more at issue here than a grand. I think if she had had a decent upright piano, that would not have been an issue at all. By arriving late and having a poorly maintained student piano, she did not show a good attitude toward students, and I would worry about how much care would be put into lessons. Was it at least in tune?

#1970827 - 10/09/12 02:12 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: John v.d.Brook]
keystring Offline

The ideal piano studio would have two grands, side by side. ....

John, I came back from holidays yesterday (Thanksgiving over here), and was too zonked from the trip to answer your response yesterday.

I wasn't thinking specifically of that particular grand, or decision, but the general idea of a grand piano in a studio. Among the reasons of why to let students use or not use a grand that is in the studio, what I didn't see were teaching reasons. I mean, if a student reaches a given level, there are things you can only do on a grand piano. I was thinking of the type of thing that you mentioned. Even when uprights have una corda, I don't think they function the same way. At the same time, I imagine that advanced serious students would be in a different circumstance all round.

#1970837 - 10/09/12 02:26 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Laurie R.]
rocket88 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Laurie R.
I bought my brand new Petrof IV 2 years ago. It is in my home, where I only teach on Fridays. Monday-Thursday is at my studio, on my Yamaha U1. My students DO play on it.

There are a couple of hazards here that you have to watch out for.

1. Be sure hands are clean. That said, I've noticed that some students have sweatier hands than others.

2. No big swinging pendants around the neck (teenage girls) that can swing into and damage the finish.

3. No un-approved 3-ring binders of music on the music desk. Many of my students use binders, and some of them have the "open ring lever" too close to the edge of the music desk. This has scratched all the finish off the edge of the music desk of my Yamaha, and I don't want it to happen to my Petrof.

Belt buckles, especially large ones, can damage a piano. My young nephew stood up and chipped some and tore off other real ivory keytops of a few keys, and badly scratched the piece of horizontal wood that runs just below the keys with his belt buckle.

#1970959 - 10/09/12 07:11 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
pianomouse Offline

Loc: Europe
It's completely understandable that there's a big reluctance to let your students play on your brandnew grand piano. So, if you don't feel okay with letting them play on it, just don't let them play. It's your piano.

But on the other hand, it's a wonderful thing for studens to be taught on a grand piano: This is the real, original instrument, and the touch is not only different from the one of an upright because of the different layout of the mechanic, it's more demanding and much more delicate. So, many of your students will make more progress on the grand. (In this case I agree that you should slightly rise your fees, as your teaching will be of higher quality).

If you explain to them how special this instrument is and if they're taught the rules which apply to be allowed to play on this wonderful instrument from the beginning , they will treat it nicely and respectful. Good pianos and especially Kaways are of such a high quality that they aren't fragile.

The hardest thing for students is to have their lessons on an upright, but to play their recitals on a grand. The adjustment from one instrument to the other without preparation is really hard. In that case, you should let them play on the grand about two weeks before the recital so they can get used to the grand. Last but not least: don't forget that the music stand is much highter up on the grand than on the upright. If students aren't used to look higher up to their music, it can result in many stops during their performance (as I know from my own hurtful experience as a child).

PS: Even if you don't let your students play on your wonderful new grand, you won't be able to prevent scratches. My Steinway still looks very shiny and I'm really careful with it, but unfortunately, it has had an encounter with my vacuum cleaner and some other enemies...

#1971050 - 10/09/12 10:47 PM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: keystring]
kck Offline

Originally Posted By: keystring
I was asking whether a student at an advanced level should be playing a better quality instrument. This has nothing to do with the notion of a teacher "owing" anything to the student. My thought is that teaching decisions are based on teaching needs: what do I need in order to teach this student at this level?

I am a parent of an advancing 11 year old. He's working on a Scarlatti Sonata and one of Mendelssohn's Songs without words among other things at the moment. I cannot imagine NOT having a lesson on a grand at this point. When we're in unusual places and have small uprights, it's so hard for him to practice a full dynamic range or phrasing. We have a very nice rebuilt antique full upright at home (all 3 pedals). Our tuner has told us the only thing that would have better sound than what we would be a full size grand. His teacher has 2 grands side by side, and generally a very advanced studio compared to most teachers I know.

I would say if you're not planning on teaching on it, do not put it in your studio. If your studio is beginning to intermediate and you're happy with that, carry on. 11 students is a pretty small studio, so maybe it will be no big deal for you.

We do pay a premium for our teacher and I'm totally fine with it. The piano these kids get to perform on is ridiculously high end. My kid has definitely made more progress than he would have with another teacher and a simpler piano set up. His teacher was able to talk about balance and phrasing almost from the get go.

#1971224 - 10/10/12 09:28 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: kck]
pianomouse Offline

Loc: Europe
Just to clarify what I wrote above: Piano lessons on a grand piano alone don't make better students. And it's not necessarily so that students who are taught on an upright make less progress. The teaching and the way the student learns are huge factors, too. But as I wrote above, being lucky to have lessons on a grand (or even being able to practice on a grand) can be a wonderful motivation and have a huge impact.
On the other side, owning myself a Hamburg Steinway A, I pride myself of being able to play decently on almost every piano, grand or upright. It's just as well a matter of our inner approach and of the way our inner hearing is connected to the way our fingers touch the keyboard. And this can be taught and learned on almost every piano. The advantage on a good (!) grand is that our ears get a better answer from what we do on the keyboard.

#1971270 - 10/10/12 11:29 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: pianomouse]
TimR Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: pianomouse
I pride myself of being able to play decently on almost every piano, grand or upright.

I play equally badly on all types of piano.

Well, unweighted keys do throw me off a bit, but I adjust.

#1973488 - 10/15/12 08:11 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Chris H. Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: UK.
All I can think when reading this is that it's a good job us teachers and performers are not so precious about the instruments we often have to play or accompany on at various venues! Last week I turned up to accompany at a church to find a rather worn out clavinova and at the weekend I went to see a local amateur orchestra with a soloist playing beethovens third concerto on a Yamaha grand which clearly needed a lot of work.

Really though it's more important that students have good instruments to practice on at home. An hour a week on the teachers grand isn't likely to make much difference at all. I had never really played and practiced on grands until I went away to college by which time I was already an advanced pianist. When I had acces to many fine grands in proper concert venues I could learn to get the best from them. Remember it's not just the piano but where you put it! I used to have a grand in my studio but to be honest it sounded terrible because the room is too small. My students didn't like playing and neither did I so I got rid of it. I now have a trusty Yamaha u1 which does the job and my students like it. Although many of them still complain that it sounds and feels different to the firewood they use at home!

#1973868 - 10/16/12 12:07 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Chopinlover49 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: NY and NC
I am having my Mason-Hamlin BB 7 foot grand delivered this week. Although it is primarily for my own use, two of my grandchildren, both beginners, will be doing their practicing on it since my daughter has no piano in her home. They live right down the street and take their lessons on an older upright at the teacher's home. I plan to go over some ground rules and supervise their practices, but cannot imagine denying them the use of this wonderful piano. I hope they progress in their lessons and learn to love music as much as I do. I know this is different from the question of a teacher allowing students (probably many, many students) to play on her new Shigura, but from another point, consider the child who does not have a good instrument in their home. Even a little bit of playing on a fine one might make a difference in their motivation and growing skills. When two of my daughters were young, they took lessons from a wonderful teacher on her heirloom Steinway B while only being able to practice at home on an inferior spinet from the 40's. It was all we could afford then, but playing at their lessons on the Steinway was inspiring and one of them is now a music teacher and very accomplished pianist.

#1973907 - 10/16/12 02:38 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Chopinlover49]
Amy B Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Thank you all for the input. I'm sorry for posting the question, and kind of disappearing, but I am trying to get ready for the piano as fast as I can! We are painting the room, installing recessed light, etc. The piano is at the store waiting for me, so I just need to finish the room!

I have watched my students closely in the past week, and there are some that I will let play on it, but some that will just have to gain a little more maturity before I let them have a go at it!

I'm fairly certain that my current upright is better than most instruments my students have in their homes, so they enjoy it even now when they play the upright.

Thanks again for the input. Will keep you posted on the progress!

#1974020 - 10/16/12 11:04 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
LadyChen Offline
500 Post Club Member

We want to see photos of your new baby! smile

#1977819 - 10/24/12 01:32 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Amy B Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
My SK6 arrived yesterday! I posted photos in the photo gallery....take a look.

I had five students today. We are having a Halloween Party next week, where they will come in their costumes and play Halloween music. I did most of their lessons on my upright (see the photos), but had them play their Halloween Party piece on the Shigeru. I explained to them how to respect both instruments, and things that are just not acceptable (dirty hands, long fingernails, banging on the keys, etc). They did great, and I could really see the excitement on their faces when they played their pieces on the grand. I also explained that we will use the old piano for "learning", just like learning to drive a car. The grand is for when a piece is polished, and ready to be performed. They all seemed to be fine with that!

One exception, though.....I let my one adult student of the day have her full lesson on the grand. She only has an electronic keyboard, and I wanted her to see what a real piano is like!! She really enjoyed it (although I think she was shocked that we chose to move our TV out of the living room, and put in a huge piano instead smile

#1977909 - 10/24/12 08:52 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Michael_99 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada Alberta
My SK6 arrived yesterday! I posted photos in the photo gallery....take a look

Congradulations - where is the gallery and how do I get here?
Thanks.

#1977910 - 10/24/12 08:53 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Minniemay Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: CA
It's on the main forums page. Scroll down.

#1977911 - 10/24/12 08:55 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Minniemay]
Michael_99 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada Alberta
No sooner had I posted then I saw photo gallery and then your posting. Thanks very much.

#1977919 - 10/24/12 09:10 AM Re: Letting students play on new grand piano? [Re: Amy B]
Peter K. Mose Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Amy, congratulations on your new piano, and on your sensible solutions. Further congrats on the tv.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
92 registered (a-z0-9, AndrewJCW, ando, aDino, aesop, 28 invisible), 1308 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75581 Members
42 Forums
156275 Topics
2295042 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Impromptu in A
by Ritzycat
07/30/14 12:42 AM
what do you think piano teachers about it?
by Maximillyan
07/30/14 12:15 AM
picking a fight: how many movements in op.110?
by beet31425
07/29/14 11:36 PM
Old Wurlitzer (circa 1940s) baby grand, Worth Picking Up?
by Paul678
07/29/14 10:38 PM
Swamp Cooler and Air Conditioner- Use only One of them!
by Paul678
07/29/14 10:33 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission