Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#1982613 - 11/04/12 01:04 PM Is there a national or Mid-Western regional renter/leaser
BillTheSlink Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
This might sound like an off the wall question, but here goes.

Is there a nation chain, large store, or someone who services the entire Midwest who rents or leases digital pianos? I have found this service to be fairly common in cities throughout the country but can't find anyone in Cincinnati who does... I did find one store that rents acoustics and they did have nice prices, but size, weight, and my climate control setup makes this unfeasible. Besides this I would like something able to record multiple tracks and with quite a few voices. Something like the Kawai CN43 would be what I was looking for.

While this may be an off the wall question or seem unreasonable I just find it hard to believe there isn't a place that would rent digitalis in Cincinnati, a city with a population grater than that of the entire state of Vermont, while I found two places that did in Murfreesboro, TN. and one in my Family's hometown of Cooper Kentucky which is outside of Burnside, Kentucky and has a population of like 2,000 people. That just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Currently I am without a piano, but when I get mine back I will be working on "The Complete Piano Player", as well as Neely's "How to Play from a Fake Book. I am spending my time working on theory and learning how to construct chords currently.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Special Financing on Digital Keyboards

Click Here

#1982814 - 11/04/12 11:20 PM Re: Is there a national or Mid-Western regional renter/leaser [Re: BillTheSlink]
BillTheSlink Offline

Through some "inventive" Google search strings that took about two hours to go through I did find a place near our state capital of Columbus that does indeed rent digital pianos. The only one I know for sure he rents is the Casio PX-350 as there is a picture of that on the web page, but I have no idea what else he rents. I have checked all the reviews of the store online and he comes highly recommended, as you can rent for any length of time you like but the entire first years rent can be applied toward the purchase of any piano, digital or acoustic, that he sells and he sells for minimum advertised price. The only questions are will he rent to an out-of-towner and just what does he carry. We will find out tomorrow I guess when I call the guy. It's an hour and 45 min drive but at least it's all interstate.
Currently I am without a piano, but when I get mine back I will be working on "The Complete Piano Player", as well as Neely's "How to Play from a Fake Book. I am spending my time working on theory and learning how to construct chords currently.

#1983030 - 11/05/12 01:02 PM Re: Is there a national or Mid-Western regional renter/leaser [Re: BillTheSlink]
BillTheSlink Offline

I spoke to the store today and the lease was a little higher than I though $59.00 per month with stand and stool for the Casio PX-350, but at the end of the year you can just pay the $92.00 left to buy it or use all the money you paid in on say something like the Casio AP-650 coming out. You needn't go there to get it either. He'll mail you the credit application and have the instrument shipped from Casio to you no charge (ground floor). If anyone is ever interested the place is http://columbuspianoleasing.com/

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Question on Dampp Chaser installation
by electone2007
10/02/14 02:56 AM
Help to choose between upright Yamaha JU109 & Ritmuller110r2
by yurana
10/02/14 02:01 AM
I've got it! Who remembers that Steinway O project?
by TwoSnowflakes
10/02/14 01:29 AM
A study of the practice behaviors of effective pianists
by lyricmudra
10/01/14 10:37 PM
Ease of play - Yamaha p35 or p105
by DeadPoets
10/01/14 10:37 PM
Who's Online
58 registered (AZNpiano, Alux, Al LaPorte, barbaram, adrpiano, AtomicBond, 12 invisible), 1039 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76399 Members
42 Forums
157943 Topics
2319495 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission