Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1992658 - 11/30/12 01:47 AM Non uniform hammer travel distance
electone2007 Offline

Loc: Philippines
My piano has 45 mm hammer travel at the bass but only 40 mm from the tenor to the treble.

Is there any reason why it was set up like this at the factory?

(ad PTG 568) Grand Action Regulation in 37 Steps
Grand Action Regulation in 37 Steps
#1992666 - 11/30/12 02:14 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
It could be a mistake. Such things are known to happen.

You could have made an error in measurement. Bass strings are about 5mm farther from the keybed than treble strings.

Edited by BDB (11/30/12 02:15 AM)

#1992799 - 11/30/12 12:19 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: BDB]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: BDB
It could be a mistake. Such things are known to happen.

You could have made an error in measurement. Bass strings are about 5mm farther from the keybed than treble strings.

With the action in the piano and measuring with a narrow straight edge passed from above and through the strings, it really is 45 mm in the bass and 40 mm in the rest of the hammers.

#1992824 - 11/30/12 01:36 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Supply Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
You recently started a thread about a problem with weak repetition springs. In that thread, you stated that you had gone through and regulated the piano according to the Reblitz book. That was one week ago.
Originally Posted By: electone2007
So, i checked.
Hammer travel distance is spot on at 45 mm.

So the question to you would be "What has changed?"

Grand piano servicing and regulation is a somewhat involved process which not many people can do correctly the first time, even with a manual. All the experts here had to invest lots of time (for most of them it was years) to get to the level of real proficiency. Don't be discouraged. Do the work, then check it and re-do it. Then check again and re-do it once more, until you really get a deep understanding of the complexity of the interactions of a piano action. Or, call in a technician.

Piattino Caster Cups distributor

#1992879 - 11/30/12 03:12 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Olek Online   content
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: France
moisture thicken cıoth

#1992924 - 11/30/12 05:07 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: Supply]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Supply
You recently started a thread about a problem with weak repetition springs. In that thread, you stated that you had gone through and regulated the piano according to the Reblitz book. That was one week ago.
So, i checked.
Hammer travel distance is spot on at 45 mm.

So the question to you would be "What has changed?"

Grand piano servicing and regulation is a somewhat involved process which not many people can do correctly the first time, even with a manual. All the experts here had to invest lots of time (for most of them it was years) to get to the level of real proficiency. Don't be discouraged. Do the work, then check it and re-do it. Then check again and re-do it once more, until you really get a deep understanding of the complexity of the interactions of a piano action. Or, call in a technician.

Actually what happened was that *before* I regulated it, I measured the distance over the bass area. Since it was at 45 mm I *assumed* that everything was the same distance.

So I reported to you that it was spot on.

But then I started the regulation in earnest and did detailed measurements, I found out that it was only 40 mm over the tenor and treble.

So I tweaked it to 45 mm all throughout. This resulted to a heavier feeling action and the aftertouch was messed up. I figured that was because the key dip was only 9 mm (which I didn't bother changeing since I didn have punchings).

So I returned the tenor and treble to 40 mm. And everythings all right again.

By the way, if I raise the bass hammers to 40 mm they would snag on the pin block if I slide the action in or out so I left them at 45 mm.

Phew, doing surgery on a live human is easier!!

Thank you Sooo much for you guys helping me out.

So my question remains, was the difference in travel distance intentional by the factory?

#1992926 - 11/30/12 05:12 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: Olek]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Kamin
moisture thicken cıoth

Maybe? But I think 5 mm difference is too much?

#1992988 - 11/30/12 08:44 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Supply Offline
3000 Post Club Member

You wrote in a different thread that you have a brand new Hailun 178 which was delivered about one month ago. I would not expect a Hailun grand piano to be very much out of regulation upon delivery. They have excellent quality control.
In fact you wrote:
Quote:
The Hailun 178, to my amazement, gives me much much more in terms of touch and tone, even compared to the brand new Yamaha C3 I tried.
and
Quote:
The touch is the most crisp I have ever experienced ever. It's so controllable. Not too heavy and not too light. I am amazed but I make fewer mistakes when playing. I am happy to report that the factory prep was ok right out of the box (it came all the way from Ningbo in a crate). Key level, key dip, let-off, hammer to string mating, etc., were all according to specs. No need to adjust anything.

Now you say everything is messed up and the piano does not play properly. Your posts and findings are entirely contradictory. I strongly suggest bringing in an expert to deal with your piano. Messing around with it too much yourself could easily (probably!) make the dealer more reluctant to regulate the piano for free for you. There is a chance there is something wrong with the piano (it happens in rare occasions). The earlier this gets diagnosed the better. This can only be done by an expert.

Well, for me it isn't, but as we have certain demands and expectations regarding the outcome, it is surely better when we all stick to doing what we know best. So I won't get into surgery, I'll stick to pianos. You may give this concept some thought.

#1993020 - 11/30/12 11:27 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Gadzar Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Mexico City
electone2007,

What do you enjoy most: repairing and regulating your piano or playing it?

I ask you that because in my case every time I play my piano I find something to fix, tune, repair, regulate, etc. and then I stop I stop playing...

Serving Mexico City and suburbs.

http://www.afinacionpianos.com.mx

#1993042 - 12/01/12 01:26 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: Supply]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Supply
You wrote in a different thread that you have a brand new Hailun 178 which was delivered about one month ago. I would not expect a Hailun grand piano to be very much out of regulation upon delivery. They have excellent quality control.
In fact you wrote:
Quote:
The Hailun 178, to my amazement, gives me much much more in terms of touch and tone, even compared to the brand new Yamaha C3 I tried.
and
Quote:
The touch is the most crisp I have ever experienced ever. It's so controllable. Not too heavy and not too light. I am amazed but I make fewer mistakes when playing. I am happy to report that the factory prep was ok right out of the box (it came all the way from Ningbo in a crate). Key level, key dip, let-off, hammer to string mating, etc., were all according to specs. No need to adjust anything.

Now you say everything is messed up and the piano does not play properly. Your posts and findings are entirely contradictory. I strongly suggest bringing in an expert to deal with your piano. Messing around with it too much yourself could easily (probably!) make the dealer more reluctant to regulate the piano for free for you. There is a chance there is something wrong with the piano (it happens in rare occasions). The earlier this gets diagnosed the better. This can only be done by an expert.

Well, for me it isn't, but as we have certain demands and expectations regarding the outcome, it is surely better when we all stick to doing what we know best. So I won't get into surgery, I'll stick to pianos. You may give this concept some thought.

Hi, Jurgen!

Bottomline is, the piano plays great (so I stand by what I said), but the fact is that hemmer travel distance is only 40 mm. I was just asking if the experts on here have ever encountered a situation (or is it accepted practice) to have different hamer travel distance in one piano.

The piano was only messed up (the aftertouch) only when I set it to 45 mm. The aftertouch was almost gone. So I returned the distance to 40 mm. And all is well now. I learned something in the process in that aftertouch is closely related to key dip and hammer travel distance.

I would have engaged the services of a technician. I drove 3 hours to meet with a technician and asked him if he is willing to stay in my house for a couple of days and to just give me a quote on his fees to do a checking of the way my piano was prepped, and if needed, to do a complete regulation. He flat out refused. So I did it.

I am very fortunate to have a forum to go to for advice from the experts. I also read books. In fact, I may be the only one from the Philippines who bought the book Voice of the Piano from you (check your files). I practiced voicing on my Yamaha upright which turned out well.

So all is well now and the hammer travel distance is 40 mm which was how it came from the factory.

I appreciate all your help.

#1993045 - 12/01/12 01:32 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: Gadzar]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Gadzar
electone2007,

What do you enjoy most: repairing and regulating your piano or playing it?

I ask you that because in my case every time I play my piano I find something to fix, tune, repair, regulate, etc. and then I stop I stop playing...

Hi Rafael!

THe answer seems to be BOTH! laugh

However, when I think I have tweaked to the best that I think it could be, then I am not restless anymore and leave well enough alone. It's just that I have a new piano, and I just want to know in my mind that it is the best that it can be. smile

#1993047 - 12/01/12 01:43 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
electone2007 Offline

So, to sum it all up, I think that in the end, what I have changed in the piano is only the tension of the repetition springs, and nothing more. All other measurements are factory settings, because those that I have changed (hammer travel distance) were returned to the original setting.

I am a bit bothered by knowing that the hammer travel distance is only 40 mm as set by factory instead of 45 mm, but I accept that this is what works for the piano to have good aftertouch.

#1993059 - 12/01/12 02:25 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
ando Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Somebody posted a link to the full technical specifications of the Hailun 178 a few months ago. I can't recall which thread it was and I can't seem to find it with a search but it was definitely here somewhere. You might want to plow through the threads and see if you can find it. It should answer your questions on regulation.

#1993061 - 12/01/12 02:37 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
beethoven986 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I am a bit bothered by knowing that the hammer travel distance is only 40 mm as set by factory instead of 45 mm, but I accept that this is what works for the piano to have good aftertouch.

Proper after touch is more important, by far, aside from the fact that blow distance can't be so small that the action will not fit under the pin block. What do you have your after touch set to? If your hammer blow is only 40mm, it is possible that you have too much after touch. My default is .045" for a customer, but I myself prefer somewhat less. I've heard of some people suggesting as much as .060" (about 1.5mm) which just seems to be outrageously much.
Certified Dampp-Chaser installer

#1993070 - 12/01/12 03:49 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
musicbased Offline

Loc: UK
In my opinion, 40mm blow with 9mm dip is not correct.

9mm dip is typically associated with actions where the action ratio is so high, that even with 48-50mm blow, the aftertouch is excessive with 10mm dip, meaning dip must be reduced.

40mm blow is normally associated with actions where the action ratio is so low, that even with 40-42mm blow, the aftertouch is minimal with 10mm dip, meaning the dip must be increased.

So you can see how you have a sort of contradiction in your regulation?

If you want to try and do it yourself,set the dip to 10mm throughout and lower the blow to give you the aftertouch you like. I'm assuming let off and drop are correctly set? ...

You may or may not need to buy punchings, as you can re use the ones you take out if needed.
make small changes in the dip/blow to even out aftertouch.

Be prepared for your check distance and springs to change in the process though.You have to keep circling round everything...

Ideally though, getting somebody in to do it would be the best easiest and quickest option!

#1993071 - 12/01/12 03:53 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
musicbased Offline

Loc: UK
Also, check the position of the hammers in relation to the hammer rest, are the hammers way off the rest in the tenor and treble? Or is it set just below the hammers at 40mm blow?-This will tell you if it was set up like that intentionally.When you lowered the hammers before, did you need to move the hammer rest down?

#1993072 - 12/01/12 04:04 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: London, England
A problem with forums is that a sentence or two about a subject can easily become a full scale treatise on pianos. There are several full scale treatise and even they are apparently not complete enough for the average inexperienced DIYer.

I have worked in towns and Cities with huge technological plants and the hundreds of high level scientists and technologists that come with them. Most have the sense to leave alone what they don't understand. ... Some don't. Of those that make attempts at DIY, a very tiny minority do succeed brilliantly, most don't. That's been my direct experience.

One of them spent 2 years studying the tomes on piano technology before calling for his first 'free' tuning. He had to forego his intended high level conversation with me while I grudgingly performed the grunt work of dragging his new piano back up to pitch.

That's also the reason for my bemuse smile when I read some posts from theoreticians with no practical experience. We get reruns of "The Big Bang Theory" here. The writers of that sitcom have been around the same block as I have a good few times I find it hilarious.

Of course, any change in dimension of the cloth would affect the whole action in the same way. It would be incredibly unusual if it didn't. Added to this, the way you describe the key dip, you wouldn't need extra punchings to change it, you would have to take punchings out (if there are enough there already). Just this betrays a certain level of understanding.

I see the same few pianos repeatedly and it is true that they can feel and sound a little different every time. Sometimes to the extent that something needs doing but my experience has taught me that when I see the piano as little as 4 hours later, there is nothing wrong and the pianist is quite happy.

I have given up on figuring how much of this is me and how much is actually the piano or it's situation but I do understand the vagaries of pianists perceptions because I have them myself. I also understand your compulsion to change something in the piano when the perceived problem might be sourced to something entirely outside the piano.

From what you describe, it is highly likely that the piano will suffer and parts could weaken or even break as a result of what has been done if it is played in its present condition. You may have voided the warranty.

At this point, the prudent thing to do would be to inform the dealer and get the regulation corrected as soon as possible. It would probably not cost much to correct. An inexpensive lesson that we all can share, thanks to your bravery in sharing your journey with us.

Edited by rxd (12/01/12 04:35 AM)
Edit Reason: Clarity

Eschew obfuscation.

#1993074 - 12/01/12 04:24 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England
My piano has 45 mm hammer travel at the bass but only 40 mm from the tenor to the treble.

Is there any reason why it was set up like this at the factory?

Electrone,

What model of piano is it? Did it come to you directly from the factory, untouched by the hand of a dealer or anyone else?

Oh, have you checked the hammer travel specifications with Hailun?

Edited by Withindale (12/01/12 05:38 AM)
Edit Reason: Extra question

#1993087 - 12/01/12 06:33 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
electone2007 Offline

I am just asking a question as to why my piano had 45 mm distance at the base and 40 mm for the rest.

#1993088 - 12/01/12 06:40 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: BDB]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

While I have very little direct experience of the climate changes in the Philipines, I have my suspicions what has happened. This includes the possibility of the bass hammers being lowered at some point in order to get the action out of the piano but this doesn't explain the unusually excessive height of the rest of the hammers. It could possibly be humidity caused. I have rarely seen pianos direct from the factory with high hammers but I would not rule that out.

We could speculate for ever. It is too late and too many other things have been done to this piano to try to reliably establish blame. What could have been a few minutes fix for a technician familiar with the vagaries of the Phlilipines climate is now most likely much more work for that same technician. I have been put in the position of solving this type of problem many times and all too often another person, sometimes a tuner, has 'had a go' at it.

Right now, it needs a fresh start with an experienced technician before any further damage is done.

Eschew obfuscation.

#1993089 - 12/01/12 06:40 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England
I am just asking a question as to why my piano had 45 mm distance at the base and 40 mm for the rest.

The best way to answer your question is to ask Hailun, and the best thing to do is follow rxd's advice.

Edited by Withindale (12/01/12 06:45 AM)

#1993093 - 12/01/12 06:47 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: Withindale]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Withindale
The best way to answer your question is to ask Hailun.

I agree. Standard procedure for doing this if it becomes necessary is through the dealer.

Eschew obfuscation.

#1993105 - 12/01/12 08:01 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
electone2007 Offline

I'll ask my dealer then. I just thought that maybe you guys have seen this before. No harm in asking.

And there has been no damage to the piano whatsoever. In fact, the repetition is better now that the springs have been regulated.

And there is no competent technician in my area. So I take care of my piano. My training in my career has instilled in me patience, attention to detail, and to observe the dictum 'primum non nocere' and not to do the 'committing step' if you cannot reverse it when necessary. So I guess I have the aptitude for this. I am just gathering insights from experts here who have the experience and who could share pearls of wisdom.

Presently, I have no complaints with touch and tone, but was just wondering why the raised hammers.

Thanks, everyone!

#1993133 - 12/01/12 09:52 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
otherside Offline

Presently, I have no complaints with touch and tone.

You are just lucky, famous pianists have asked for this setting to get a faster instrument.

The dealer looked it over probably and adjusted a few things so your piano works properly.

#1993135 - 12/01/12 10:02 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Satisfaction noted. There are huge patches of the world where there is no technical knowledge of pianos. This forum, hopefully, is doing much to begin rectifying that situation.

It is the hidden details, those not mentioned in any of the books, that can wreak havoc if not attended to, plus knowledge of how an action changes, both seasonally and over time, is a great asset.

I am concerned, however, that the raised hammer line may be stressing the jacks to breaking point. You do mention a 9mm dip which might minimise the problem. Just check that there is free play between the jack tender and the cloth of the adjusting button when the key is held down with some pressure but the hammer not in check. If there is no play, lower the hammers by means of the capstans until there is some play, keeping the hammer line level but not low enough for the hammers to catch on the backchecks on the way up.

While the action is not designed for those dimensions, it can work well with a slightly shallow dip if compensating adjustments are made elsewhere. I have just described the main one. It won't disturb what you have already set up too much but is important. You might finish up with 44-45 mm anyway. The bass is probably ok. 9mm is an ancient standard key dip dimension, still preferred by some.

The fact that you had to increase spring tension may indicate a problem with excessive humidity.

I suspect the glide bolts may be out of adjustment but from what you describe, not in a damaging way.

The back checking may be low but again, from what you describe, not damagingly so.

The jack clearance is the most important.

We used to say that in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king but it's probably not PC any more.

Eschew obfuscation.

#1993146 - 12/01/12 10:39 AM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: otherside]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: otherside
Presently, I have no complaints with touch and tone.

You are just lucky, famous pianists have asked for this setting to get a faster instrument.

The dealer looked it over probably and adjusted a few things so your piano works properly.

Could be a previous prospect requested this.
An interesting giveaway might be an additional strip of very thin cloth under the back rail cloth on the action frame. This is the usual way of reducing dip quickly. The compensating adjustments still had to be made.

Another reason to always refer through the dealer.

Eschew obfuscation.

#1993174 - 12/01/12 12:06 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
Supply Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Thank you rxd for your clear and succinct summary. Your two posts are spot on.

#1993215 - 12/01/12 01:39 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
electone2007 Offline

Thank you, rxd. I learned a lot.

I *did* check the jack clearances with the front part of the balancier slot with key fully pressed and hammers swung forward. I could definitely see a clearance there.

Edited by electone2007 (12/01/12 01:53 PM)

#1993223 - 12/01/12 01:50 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: musicbased]
electone2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: musicbased
Also, check the position of the hammers in relation to the hammer rest, are the hammers way off the rest in the tenor and treble? Or is it set just below the hammers at 40mm blow?-This will tell you if it was set up like that intentionally.When you lowered the hammers before, did you need to move the hammer rest down?

When I lowered the hammers some of them were already touching the rail. Raising them again to original position made the distance from hammer rail same with the bass hammers.

#1993239 - 12/01/12 02:38 PM Re: Non uniform hammer travel distance [Re: electone2007]
rxd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I dont know the configurations of this particular model. A hammer rest rail is generally not necessarily as reliable a guide as individual hammer cushions are since it may have been adjusted to suit the hammer line with any and all of its vagaries. Make sure the rest rail is equidistant from all the wippen flanges first before using it as a very rough guide for hammer height.

The most useable measurement is from the strings. This should produce a reasonably straight line in all the hammer shanks. . Not perfect because agraffes vary almost imperceptibly in height because they have to be shimmed to varying degrees to make them both snug and square. Also there may be very slight variations between each section.

The bass hammers, you will notice, are bored at a different length to compensate for the difference in string height. This will make all the shanks form a reasonably straight line but with the bass hammer heads a few millimetres higher than those in the treble in order to maintain an even regulation. All this is done on a preset jig in the factory giving an average of the slight variations.

Eschew obfuscation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
131 registered (Arizona Sage, ajames, aesop, accordeur, 37 invisible), 1704 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75883 Members
42 Forums
156800 Topics
2304013 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Looking for an Android App....
by Ohio_Mark
08/20/14 09:17 AM
Jazz"y" improvisation/cover issues
by kobethuy
08/20/14 02:00 AM
Jazz"y" improvisation/cover issues
by kobethuy
08/20/14 01:33 AM
My Steinway M birth information.
by ciftwood
08/19/14 08:30 PM
Breathy tone
by JoelW
08/19/14 07:59 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission