Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 210 of 241 < 1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 240 241 >
Topic Options
#2003917 - 12/24/12 11:40 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sheffield UK
The brioche sounds delish Rossy wink

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2003970 - 12/24/12 01:42 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: wayne33yrs]
Burrhus Offline

Loc: A Paradise of my own Creation
If that's the brioche your having then your probably going to need some of these:

Edited by Burrhus (12/24/12 01:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Hello

#2003996 - 12/24/12 02:27 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Burrhus]
piano joy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
WOW!
What an entrance...

(loved above rendition).
Welcome, Burrhus !

Rossy- what IS it about this thread that attracts....on initial posts, even ....????

grin

#2004010 - 12/24/12 03:09 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lost in cyberspace.in the UK.
Indeedy. just heard a version of kylie minogues song thingy... anyways heres incubus succubus and from their album the beast with two backs is this cover of a kylie song thingy...

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew
which in sleep has fallen on you. Ye are many,they are few. Shelley

Founder and creator ofRostoskys 13th crystal skull project

#2004086 - 12/24/12 06:53 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Burrhus]
griffin2417 Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
thumb
WOW!!! Burrhus, that was amazing!! Thanks, and welcome!

Thanks Rossy! I liked what I got to listen to before I got interrupted! cursing I'll finish late tonight.

Edited by griffin2417 (12/24/12 07:23 PM)

#2004095 - 12/24/12 07:23 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Recaredo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southeast of Spain
Just to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS!!

My website

#2004144 - 12/24/12 10:55 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Merry Christmas and Peace and Joy to you and your loved ones!

#2004230 - 12/25/12 07:58 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Merry christmas to everyone who is doing it,To those that are: I hope you have a gay old time.
The brioch actually worked, funny thing is you have to let it prove for eight hours before knocking it back and baking it.

so there was a midnight bake last night and dipsey is eating brioch for breakfast allready.

The smell of fresh posh bread baking is cool.

who else is here escaping from christmas?

Hey we should have done an RST nativity play, me and wayne and griffin could be the three wise men, dipsey could do the virgin mary, zrftzzxr (thats a pain to remember Richard is easier) could be Joseph, that just leaves the baby jezzus and the donkey, (wonder if TJ would participate?)

I have been reliably informed (from an internet rumour) that Richard doesnt mind being called "dick for short" BUT, (it has been stressed)he does mind being called "short dick"

Sermon of the day:

And to all the tribes of the celts and ancient britons: verily I say to you, it shall come to pass that it shall rain in wales, do not go there uponeth, lest ye suffer great wetness and torrential torments.

It shall raineth tommorrow and the next day, and the centuries thereafter, just like it did in the begining, is doing now, and shall do allways untill the end of time.

For I have smited the Wales with this affliction to tormenteth the people that dwelleth there, for they have obviously displeased me in ways hitherto unmentioned.

I also cast upon the tribes of wales a great dampness that is all prevailing and will make them suffer in perpetual moistness whilst also being rained uponeth, so sayeth the lord. Amen.

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew

#2004243 - 12/25/12 09:15 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
piano joy Offline
500 Post Club Member

(during my 5 minute cooking break...)
Merry Christmas all !

as a side note: we absolutely CANNOT call "Richard" by his name anymore, oh no!
My kid got in trouble in school the other day (imagine my delight when I accidentally passed by and saw him sitting outside the principal's office...) for saying to another kid,
" You're a Richard !"

apparently....this is a new way of saying...." You're a D__k".

I miss being 10......

#2004314 - 12/25/12 02:30 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: piano joy]
griffin2417 Offline

Originally Posted By: piano joy
(during my 5 minute cooking break...)
Merry Christmas all !

as a side note: we absolutely CANNOT call "Richard" by his name anymore, oh no!
My kid got in trouble in school the other day (imagine my delight when I accidentally passed by and saw him sitting outside the principal's office...) for saying to another kid,
" You're a Richard !"

apparently....this is a new way of saying...." You're a D__k".

I miss being 10......

laugh We've been laughing about this a lot here at home PJ!! Thanks!

#2004493 - 12/26/12 07:19 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!

#2004517 - 12/26/12 09:07 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Indeed wayne, oh deary deary me..... YOu HAVE to take down that video from youtube wayne or you will get the RSPCA finding you and they will , Most definately, without question, take your dog off of you.

And who could blame them, for not even a dog should have to suffer that torment, I did and it was indeed painfull, but hideously funny, what cracked me up was the need to look at the screen when there was just eighteen "hallelulias" showing, its that that shows how wasted you all were.

It could have been worse, if you had been invited onto x factor, you may just have gone for it in that state.......... then the world would know.

#2004658 - 12/26/12 03:42 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Dipsy Offline

[/color]

#2004695 - 12/26/12 06:09 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Dipsy]
griffin2417 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dipsy

[/color]

Huh? Was something lost in translation Dipsy? I don't get it.

#2004701 - 12/26/12 06:43 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

How could you be so mean? This was dipseys attempt at a christmas scene with a tree and some snow coming out of a black sky, all done with dots and things from the qwerty keyboarda..

I dont see anyone else christmas scene done with dots and things from the qwerty keyboarda...... so put up or shuddup......

actually, its a bit of a b a l l s isnt it?

Did you spot the "color" instruction at the bottom?

It didnt do that either.

Then, an "edit failure"

Topped of by a complete lack of "delete post"

Edited by Rostosky (12/26/12 06:45 PM)

#2004782 - 12/27/12 02:59 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: wayne33yrs]
AimeeO Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 04 2013

Loc: New Orleans
Originally Posted By: wayne33yrs

We're having Lesbians for xmas dinner tomorow, so I may give it a play smile

Wayne, if those girls in the video were the ones you had for Christmas dinner, I hope that wasn't the last sounds they heard before you polished them off. wink

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

#2004869 - 12/27/12 10:02 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
zrtf90 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland (ex England)
Whatever you're eating, Wayne, I hope you don't get gas.

#2004874 - 12/27/12 10:21 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: griffin2417]
Allard Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: griffin2417
Originally Posted By: Dipsy
Code:

Huh? Was something lost in translation Dipsy? I don't get it.

whistle

#2004898 - 12/27/12 11:12 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Allard]
Dipsy Offline

Thanks Allard for recreating the post I was trying to do - before it got changed when I pressed 'submit'!!!

And just in case its still a mystery to people what I was trying to do (Griffin)...I wanted to create a starry night sky ( I gave up on the xmas tree idea) with an inky black background (sky) with white stars as a simple xmas scene for us all to enjoy.

When it went very wrong I LMAO with Rossy.

Edited by Dipsy (12/27/12 11:13 AM)

#2004932 - 12/27/12 12:37 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Thanks Dipsy! It's the thoughts and sincere good wishes that matter, and I surely appreciate that coming from you! smile I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday.

#2004967 - 12/27/12 01:51 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: AimeeO]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: AimeeO
[quote=wayne33yrs]
We're having Lesbians for xmas dinner tomorow, so I may give it a play smile

What? they are wasted on you wayne, send em to wales, oh warn them about the rain first though.

I bet someone, somewhere got a steinway for christmas, isnt it just awfull when your present sucks, real tears before bedtime if that had happened to me.

They will just have to trade it in for equal value items that are usefull, kitty litter, rabbit ( waynes friends will know about that little helper everyone wants santa to bring)

Or a bag of muesli..but not alpen brand.

Is christmas over yet? I cant see outside its to dark and wet.

As christmas dinner would not be the same without stuffing, then we could easily be forgiven for thinking that the stuffing in and of itself is actually "the taste " of christmas., therefore if we just get sage and onion stuffing in a packet and nothing else, we have christmas sorted for nowt really, well about a quid. or so.

#2005009 - 12/27/12 03:18 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
piano joy Offline
500 Post Club Member

I am quite certain, without a shadow of a doubt, that had someone gifted MOI a Steinway, or preferably, a Fazioli, I would be able to play thusly : (is "thusly" a real word?)

my favorite Rach....

#2005014 - 12/27/12 03:24 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Richard, I really enjoyed the Tommy Emmanuel posting. I noticed that he will be touring in the U.S. over the next few weeks! Unfortunately, not where I live. Well, I must get back to preparing for my Sunday classical postings. I know you've done your work for that. Now it's time for me to get my work done. Later!

Edited by griffin2417 (12/27/12 09:28 PM)

#2005026 - 12/27/12 03:37 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
griffin2417 Offline

Rossy, I surely am not one of the lucky ones to have received a Steinway for Christmas. Maybe next year! laugh.

Pj, we must have posted about the same time. I'm looking forward to listening to your Rachmaninov posting. My piano teacher is going to have me working on a Rachmaninov piece next year. I'm excited!

Later!

#2005171 - 12/27/12 08:54 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Densi826 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom But its not rea...
You might think what has this got to do with the price of a Steinway or the good humor of the Christmas past nevertheless Alexander comes to mind.

#2005341 - 12/28/12 07:20 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

But he died in february 2010? so its not even a christmas death...

Also wayne is much better on his trusty old singer than alexander ever was.

Wayne once made a lady gaga dress out of an old bathroom shower curtain ( after cleaning off the mildew that had accumulated from washing his dogs in the shower) some brioch and part of a digi box ( free view capability only)

Also, years ago wayne had to knit himself a partner using really itchy mohair wool, it was christmas 1998 and he was lonely.

Alexander never had to suffer christmas alone with a clanger.

wayne is the resident RST fashion designer, not alexander.

#2005414 - 12/28/12 10:24 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Densi826 Offline

Poor Alexander I don't know what made me think of him.

Anyway I look forward to seeing Wayne video in the future of his catwalk enchantments. smile

#2005614 - 12/28/12 02:41 PM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Densi826 Offline

Just to go off topic for one post to back on topic to the first post then i can come back on topic. I wonder if anybody posted this already ( its too hard to look at all the posts) to celebrate our wonderful British caste system of the superior race.

Reason for edit was to add Melanie Pain

Edited by Densi826 (12/28/12 06:13 PM)

#2005897 - 12/29/12 05:50 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Morning campers! Wayne has finally recovered from the shortest christmas ever! and has been back at work already 2 days frown So yes Rossy, xmas is officially over for me. Although we might do something new years , will have to see. Anyways, back later, just popping in to say hello all smile

#2005904 - 12/29/12 06:52 AM Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) [Re: Rostosky]
Densi826 Offline

Morning all, this is my post for today the elegant Kate Bush in the red dress version.

Page 210 of 241 < 1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 240 241 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Exorcist movie main theme
by Danijelcro
Today at 12:03 PM
Free Cunningham Piano Company Grand Piano
by Rich D.
Today at 11:05 AM
Baldwin capo: a metallic-buzz sound generating system
by A443
Today at 11:00 AM
MP11 sustain pedal (F30) release: possible issue?
by kanadajin
Today at 10:59 AM
Chopin - Scherzo 1 Help
by YoungNoir
Today at 10:22 AM
Who's Online
141 registered (accordeur, anotherscott, ajames, acortot, 37 invisible), 1620 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76290 Members
42 Forums
157709 Topics
2316580 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission