Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 223 of 231 < 1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 230 231 >
Topic Options
#2286964 - 06/07/14 12:28 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: CarlosCC]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CarlosCC
Great stories, as usual. I love reading this thread. I'm not writing individual comments as I wanted to do, but I'm following all your achievements day by day.

Just to announce that I'm going to participate in the second edition of BESTalent - a contest organized by my company -. This time I'm going to play "Life" - Ludovico Einaudi - and my goal is to make the finals as I did last year.

Last year I "won" this video with "Indaco"

Best of luck, although you certainly don't need it!

Every time I watch this video (which is not infrequently) I think it's a shame that it doesn't have more views. I'm sure many more people would be able to enjoy this performance if only they would put Einaudi's name and the name of the piece in the description. As it is, the video is in a bit of a black hole as it's impossible to find it by searching on YouTube.

Maybe you could get Screen Miguel Nabinho to edit the description?

Working on: my aversion to practicing in front of my wife

1978 Vose & Sons spinet "Rufus"
1914 Huntington upright "Mabel"

XXIX-XXXII

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2286969 - 06/07/14 12:37 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: barbaram]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: barbaram
Oddsox, thanks for sharing your beautiful story. Honestly, it nearly brought a tear to my eye to read about your mother rediscovering her joy in making music

Ditto. That was wonderful.

XXIX-XXXII

#2287091 - 06/07/14 07:42 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: aTallGuyNH]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Originally Posted By: aTallGuyNH
Great stories, as usual. I love reading this thread. I'm not writing individual comments as I wanted to do, but I'm following all your achievements day by day.

Just to announce that I'm going to participate in the second edition of BESTalent - a contest organized by my company -. This time I'm going to play "Life" - Ludovico Einaudi - and my goal is to make the finals as I did last year.

Last year I "won" this video with "Indaco"

Best of luck, although you certainly don't need it!

Every time I watch this video (which is not infrequently) I think it's a shame that it doesn't have more views. I'm sure many more people would be able to enjoy this performance if only they would put Einaudi's name and the name of the piece in the description. As it is, the video is in a bit of a black hole as it's impossible to find it by searching on YouTube.

Right.
Well, I created my own channel, right now. It has only one video - this one smile - and I added some references as you wisely suggested.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/PianoCarlosCC/videos

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

Self-taught since 12/2009
Don't play what's there, play what's not there.

#2287094 - 06/07/14 07:53 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: CarlosCC]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: aTallGuyNH

Right.
Well, I created my own channel, right now. It has only one video - this one smile - and I added some references as you wisely suggested.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/PianoCarlosCC/videos

Cool... Now, if we could just get rid of that horribly jarring intro! eek

XXIX-XXXII

#2287143 - 06/07/14 09:57 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
8 Octaves Offline

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015

Loc: USA
Does finishing a piece count? I received permission to put away Bourrée in G minor by Stölzel. I posted the recording in June Piano Bar. What has me excited though is the end of level 5 is at hand, seeing the light at the end of this tunnel. Was assigned the last of the harder pieces of level 5 - Etude no. 4 In Church by Tchaikovsky. I am so ready to put my level 5 books away, but not yet. All right Mr. Tchaikovsky, you are standing between me and level 6.

#2287185 - 06/08/14 01:10 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Sand Tiger Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
Wow, so much activity.
Ragdoll, hope you find a teacher that you like soon.
Donzo (and others), I also enjoy arranging, in part because it helps me compose.

Week 117: A Songmakers friend performs at a local venue and I go. The three performers are all singer-songwriters on guitars. All are good musicians with CDs of their original music. There is an aging upright piano on stage, I joke with someone else that I should go up and play it in between sets. The evening reinforces in my mind, how hard it can be to make it as a performing musician. My friend is no longer trying to make her living that way, but it seemed like the other two performers are. Their stories, their song lyrics, paint a life full of hard knocks, with the more fortunate half barely eeking out a living. Those that enjoy singer-songwriters can find two of them on Youtube, Kate Isenberg, and Kris Delhorst.

As for my piano week, I continue to work on my new piece. The music feels self-indulgent, and I feel drawn to the title "Between Raindrops." I work on a new cover song, Roberta Flack's, Killing Me Softly. As usual, I do my own arrangement.

One day I decide to sit down and play all the pieces I have memorized. I get to eight or nine pieces, about 15 to 20 minutes of piano music, alternating between originals and covers. My piano set sounds pretty good to me.

#2287623 - 06/09/14 08:30 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Sand Tiger]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Quote:
Ragdoll, hope you find a teacher that you like soon.

Thank you Sand Tiger, encouragement is always welcomed.

If only that were the only criteria. I liked both the ones I interviewed but didn't feel one was qualified to teach (although a fine piano player) and couldn't afford the other. Others I had called were too far away or in iffy neighborhoods, or both, no openings, inferior instruments, etc.

While a good rapport with ones mentor is certainly important, it's only one of many qualities I want to spend capital and time on. I will keep looking; I know there is one out there for me smile It's harder than it seems to be sure.

Never get directions from someone who hasn't been there.

Just be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

#2288160 - 06/10/14 03:49 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
AOTW: Finally, finally I succeeded in playing a piece with the pedal OK.
It just didn't work out, foot didn't connect with brain, I lifted at instead of a split second after the beat.
Just two weeks ago I proposed to do an easy pedal piece (The Choral from the Album from the Young of Schumann) and it worked out great. Now I'm allowed to play the other pieces out of the book which I was denied earlier since I couldn't use the pedal correctly.

#2288175 - 06/10/14 04:41 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: wimpiano]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
wimpiano - Isn't it nice when a little extra hard work pays off? Now that you have the hang of it I'd be willing to bet it won't be too long before pedaling becomes very instinctual, something you don't really focus on most of the time.

Sand Tiger -
Originally Posted By: Sand Tiger
One day I decide to sit down and play all the pieces I have memorized. I get to eight or nine pieces, about 15 to 20 minutes of piano music, alternating between originals and covers. My piano set sounds pretty good to me.

Congratulations, Sand Tiger, having 15 to 20 minutes of memorized music at your fingertips is really quite an accomplishment! You have really come a long way in the last year or two, especially with restricted practice times and other physical issues. Serious kudos. Be careful though...folks may be putting you in that upper percentile you talk about before too long laugh

Estonia L190 #7284

#2288345 - 06/11/14 02:43 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Wow, I was away for 4 days and there are 2 pages of posts to catch up on! mamma mia!

Jim thanks for the info on Ravel. My teacher was talking about his duets just the other day so your post made me very curious.

Carlos - Have fun with the new competition!!!

Oddsox - what a very touching story - lovely times shared with your mom.

Ragdoll - good luck with the ongoing teacher hunt.

Everyone else - sorry I dont have time for more specific comments!

My ATOW...none! ..or maybe it was getting through my lesson without crashing after 4 days of not playing anything...?

#2288351 - 06/11/14 03:39 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

@JimF Thanks!! I hope so!

@8Octaves, of course it counts! The Tchaikovsky piece is lovely though so you can exit Level 5 with a Grande Finale smile

@SandTiger, you should just have done it (gotten on stage), imagine how much fun it would've been smile Ok, it would take a lot of guts and not being afraid of total embarassement but with the right attitude you could get away with it laugh (I wouldn't have, either though) Nice story!

@Ragdoll, just out of interest, why did you feel that the good pianist wasn't qualified to teach? Knowledge? Or? Or not being really "teacher alike" wink (does that exists?) My brother started teaching younger students when he was 18-19 and still studying, he had no teaching experience but it worked out very well (I sometimes talk to his former students). It was not his goal to be a music teacher for life though, he has different job now.

@Casinitaly wow.. 4 days no playing, must have been awful wink Still on the MOYD track? haha..

Edited by wimpiano (06/11/14 03:40 AM)

#2288614 - 06/11/14 04:55 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: wimpiano]
Stubbie Offline

Loc: Midwest USA
Originally Posted By: wimpiano
AOTW: Finally, finally I succeeded in playing a piece with the pedal OK.
It just didn't work out, foot didn't connect with brain, I lifted at instead of a split second after the beat.
Just two weeks ago I proposed to do an easy pedal piece (The Choral from the Album from the Young of Schumann) and it worked out great. Now I'm allowed to play the other pieces out of the book which I was denied earlier since I couldn't use the pedal correctly.

Congratulations, Wimpiano. Chorale was the piece I learned "overlapping pedal" on earlier this year. My teacher and I spent some time with it during the lesson (read: I didn't get it at first, but she was very patient with me :)). Once I got home and worked on it a bit, it clicked. What book are you working from?

Sand Tiger, JimF is right--if you know what repertoire means and you can spell it and you *have* one, you're getting up there. grin What do you mean by your 'Between Raindrops' (love that title) piece feeling like "self-indulgent" music?

Ragdoll, best wishes on your search for a new teacher. You seem to know what you want in a teacher and you're willing to wait for it.

Cas, wow, four days! What a slacker! wink

My AOTW--though it's taken more like half a year. I realized the other day that I've calmed down quite a bit during my lessons. When I started, there were times when my hands shook. I still make errors right and left, but my nerves are much better under control, and for that I am very thankful.

#2288679 - 06/11/14 08:44 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: wimpiano]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Ragdoll, just out of interest, why did you feel that the good pianist wasn't qualified to teach? Knowledge?

Well, she was a piano player, in fact sounded better than me by far on some pieces played without sheet music , but was self taught (no formal edu) and had less than a year of experience teaching. Knew little theory/harmony, could not read well enough to play well any of the music I brought along, and believe me it wasn't rocket science. I wasn't willing to pay what she asked considering all these issues. $20 for 1/2 hour. So $40 for an hour, which I need at least bi-monthly. That's not to say self taught players can't teach but this one wasn't for me and unqualified IMHO.

I have great hope for the lady my tuner recommended though. Her kids are just out of school for summer so she said she'd call in a week or so and set up an interview. They're off on vacation right now.

#2288680 - 06/11/14 08:47 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Ragdoll, best wishes on your search for a new teacher. You seem to know what you want in a teacher and you're willing to wait for it.

Thanks Stubbie,
yep I will persist until I find a good one. I may sound too picky to some but I've been burned a couple times, won't happen again. grin

#2288697 - 06/11/14 09:55 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Ragdoll - good luck with the ongoing teacher hunt.

Oh thanks Cheryl, I will keep looking until I find her/him and am willing to pay up to $50 hr. But it's got to be the right one. grin
Quote:
without crashing after 4 days of not playing anything

WOW! 4 days without bench time!! I'd be having DTs by now. Glad to see you past that.

#2288778 - 06/12/14 02:33 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
I guess I should clarify...... it was actually only 3 days but I played really early on Friday and not much, so it felt like 4 full days.... (btw wimpiano - we are excused from MOYD when travelling or sick - in my case I was home in time to play on Monday, but had a massive headache so qualified to be excused on both counts smile )

BUT the really important thing is that I was in Paris for a family event (baptism) and ....well, it wasn't too hard to be distracted from the fact that I wasn't playing smile

2 cool things - our B&B was near the metropolitaine stop "Faure", and we had dinner next to "Rue Cesar Franck" --- now how nifty was that?

#2288798 - 06/12/14 06:15 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

@Casinitaly
edit: thought it (Metro Faure) was close to the Eiffel Tower but doublechecked and was off by a km.
I love Paris and go there every once in a while with my wife. We were actually engaged there.

Edited by wimpiano (06/12/14 06:18 AM)

#2288898 - 06/12/14 12:57 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Stubbie

Sand Tiger, JimF is right--if you know what repertoire means and you can spell it and you *have* one, you're getting up there. grin What do you mean by your 'Between Raindrops' (love that title) piece feeling like "self-indulgent" music?

Hi Stubbie, true confession: it took me a while before I could spell repertoire without looking it up.

Self-indulgent is pleasing for the performer and/or composer, but not so much for the audience. I can tell a story. A recording artist came to my church to perform. His previous CD had been well received and sold well at the church. He was all excited, telling stories about his recent songwriting retreat into the desert and how he felt that his new CD was even better than the previous one.

Boy, what a disappointment. The adjective self-indulgent fit. The themes, the lyrics, even the music felt flat to me. The new music meant a lot to him, but I didn't care for it. Same for most of the rest of the audience, even though the composer and performer thought they were superb.

Songwriters, composers may not have a good sense for this. Sometimes a piece that I think is really good falls flat with audiences, and vice-versa. As I get more experience at the craft, hopefully I get a better feeling for what my audiences might appreciate. The other perspective is that there is nothing wrong with self-indulgent music.

#2288923 - 06/12/14 02:24 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

@Stubbie 3 books:
1. Essential Keyboard Repertoire Vol. 1. (Alfred Music) Main "course book" right now, fun little pieces.
2. Diabelli Op 149 (quatre mains). (Edition Peters) To play together with my wife.
3. Schumann Op 68. (ABRSM). Now only for pedal, love this music though.

#2289219 - 06/13/14 04:14 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Jeremy SA Offline

Loc: Durban, South Africa
@Ragdoll
I think you are wise in being picky with your teacher.
I am very happy with my teacher, I didn't do as much research as you are doing though.
My teacher came highly recommended from the music shop I bought my Alfred's book from. I also checked up her credentials on the Music professionals website and I saw she has a Bachelors degree in piano and theory.
The fact that she lives down the road from me was a bonus.

My achievement was that during my lesson this week I had an unexpected audience.
My teacher spotted her maid watching and listening to me play through the glass door.
Then later, when I played "Raisins & Almonds" her husband came through and said he recognised the tune, so he had to come through and listen as that was the song he waltzed to at his Bar Mitzvah all those years ago.
I was chuffed to have someone recognise the song coming from my own fingers.

Started learning in March 2014
Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-one Book 1

#2289278 - 06/13/14 09:51 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Jeremy SA]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
@Ragdoll
I think you are wise in being picky with your teacher.
I am very happy with my teacher, I didn't do as much research as you are doing though.

Why thanks Jeremy SA,

It's a function of my "knowing" more now I think. When I first began lessons, I admired ANYONE who knew how to play piano and thought they were just great because I was of course, musically ignorant of most things to do with piano/music. While I'm still very much a learner vs. rank beginner I'm a bit more able to make a better assessment of another's abilities wrt what I'm willing to pay for. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound too judgmental or "know-it-all" on my part. grin

In reviewing what I originally wrote and wimpiano asked about; I see that I referred to her as a good pianist myself. Poor choice of words.

#2289281 - 06/13/14 09:59 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
malkin Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
Epiphany of the week:
What I am thinking/feeling right now is the same thing I have always done with new music, specifically "I'll never be able to play this; this is as far as I'll ever get." The difference is that it is lasting longer, but probably only because the pieces are more difficult and are taking longer.

Then again, maybe this is the end of the line, but only if I give up.

#2289410 - 06/13/14 05:40 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: malkin]
Stubbie Offline

Loc: Midwest USA
Originally Posted By: malkin
Epiphany of the week:
What I am thinking/feeling right now is the same thing I have always done with new music, specifically "I'll never be able to play this; this is as far as I'll ever get." The difference is that it is lasting longer, but probably only because the pieces are more difficult and are taking longer.

Malkin, I go through the same mind game--"I'll never be able to do this, blah blah blah, moan moan moan" goes my Type 1 brain. My Type 2 brain (the rational one)* says, "Yes, you will. Now get back to work."

And I agree, it at least feels like it takes longer--and probably actually does--because more learning is going on. Hang in there.

Have you read Kahnemann's book "Thinking Fast and Slow?" I'm not sure if he calls them Type 1 and Type 2, but my Kindle battery is dead right now and I can't look it up.

#2289572 - 06/14/14 10:06 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Marinelife Online   blank

Loc: DC/Maryland
Took first exam!
(Actually, there was another one once, around 1978. My memory of that is vague, so I'm not counting it.)

#2289585 - 06/14/14 10:38 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
musicalinfinity Offline

Loc: Singapore
Wow, congrats Marinelife! I'm still summoning up the courage to take a practical one as sight reading is still giving me lots of problems. :S

Non-piano related AOTW: went on a family holiday and recharged my batteries for the upcoming school term.

Piano related AOTW: found that my piano playing batteries were recharged as well and I enjoyed playing my piano more than ever after getting back! smile

#2289841 - 06/14/14 09:49 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
1000 Post Club Member

Week 118: I make limited progress on my new projects: my new original in C minor, Between Raindrops, and the cover of Roberta Flack's Killing Me Softly.

#2289979 - 06/15/14 04:52 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: musicalinfinity]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
Originally Posted By: musicalinfinity
Wow, congrats Marinelife! I'm still summoning up the courage to take a practical one as sight reading is still giving me lots of problems. :S

Non-piano related AOTW: went on a family holiday and recharged my batteries for the upcoming school term.

Piano related AOTW: found that my piano playing batteries were recharged as well and I enjoyed playing my piano more than ever after getting back! smile

You know, you can go away for a week or so, and when you get back, you have forgotten NOTHING on the piano. In fact, things flow much better than you thought possible; I`ve been having a pop at "The girl with the Flaxen Hair" amongst others and I`m nearly there . . . .just got back a few days ago. I wonder if you can overpractice new stuff?

""

#2290035 - 06/15/14 09:44 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
malkin Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
Originally Posted By: Stubbie
Originally Posted By: malkin
Epiphany of the week:

Malkin, I go through the same mind game--"I'll never be able to do this, blah blah blah, moan moan moan" goes my Type 1 brain. My Type 2 brain (the rational one)* says, "Yes, you will. Now get back to work."...

I don't really have that "Yes, you will..." voice. Mine is more like "Nevermind, be here now and play that section again."

I'm taking a look for the book you mentioned.

#2290110 - 06/15/14 02:22 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: malkin]
SwissMS Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Switzerland
Hello everyone. I have been following this forum, but have not had time to post for awhile, because all my free time has been occupied with practicing for my recital and studying for the theory exam. Congratulations to everyone that played in a recital, and good luck CarlosCC on this year's talent contest. I sure am you will do very well again.

This has been a big weekend for me! I sat the the ABRSM grade 5 theory exam on Saturday. It was two hours long, but I was pretty ready for it. The worst part was the composition question. They give you two bars of music and you have to complete an eight bar piece, without a piano and silently. That is is challenge. Still I think I did well enough to pass.

Then on Sunday I played in my teacher's spring recital, and it went very well. I was the last pianist before the voice student's recital. I made a minor error in both pieces, but I played as well as I could have hoped for. I was actually quite happy with my performance.

Finally, I receive the results from my ABRSM practical exam: 127, a high merit! I was absolutely thrilled. For my first exam with fairly short prep time and first-timer's nerves, I was very happy with the score. The examiner commented "with a little more finesse, this could be distinction", so I have incentive to work even harder for the next exam! All in all, it has been quite a weekend!

Edited by SwissMS (06/16/14 11:02 AM)

Working on:
Handel - Allemande in A Minor
Bach - Inv. #14
Beethoven - Sonata #79 2nd mvmt
Kuhlau op. 88 - 3

#2290141 - 06/15/14 04:44 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
UKIkarus Offline

Loc: England, South East
Congrats SwissMS!

Page 223 of 231 < 1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 230 231 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
155 registered (accordeur, *windowlicker*, 89grand, 36251, 49 invisible), 1229 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75963 Members
42 Forums
157098 Topics
2307153 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
The Mooozart Effect
by Rich Galassini
Today at 06:13 PM
What would you do in this situation?
by CountSmith
Today at 05:55 PM
An aural and visual demonstration of the Skeleton.
by Mark Cerisano, RPT
Today at 05:09 PM
tunelab update
by michaelopolis
Today at 04:40 PM
Who makes ribbon moulding?
by Craig Hair
Today at 03:25 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission