Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
146 registered (accordeur, ajames, Alexander Borro, Anita Potter, ando, ABC Vermonter, 39 invisible), 1725 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 5 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#2018293 - 01/21/13 10:36 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: Nigeth]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Hi Nigeth,

Originally Posted By: Nigeth
Can you tell me anything regarding that aspect?

Well, outputting sound from your PC or Mac will always require wires of some kind.
However, I can tell you that connecting the VPC to your computer shouldn't require to many additional cables.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
The Right Mic Makes all the Difference. Piano Mics at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2018301 - 01/21/13 10:51 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: Nigeth]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
Originally Posted By: Nigeth
You have midi from the controller to the PC. You have two power bricks or power leads, you have to route the sound from the PC back to where the controller is so you need a sound interface or preamp etc.

This usually discourages me from using a controller + module or controller + DAW on PC setup because I'd rather use it all in one board than clutter my living space with all of that wiring.

And decent built-in speakers could keep one from adding yet more wires to the pile on the floor, not to mention figuring out where to put the speakers. The wiring is a huge point of failure as well (why is the left speaker suddenly buzzing?).

But beyond the rat's nest of wires and power bricks, controlling basic things like volume, voice selection, in-line effects, transpose, velocity filtering, etc. is often much simpler with an all-in-one unit. I've already tried the bits and pieces approach in our studio and it didn't work very well, at least for our uses. Many musicians are fairly non-tech savvy, and simply can't cope with a highly complex setup.

The industry may get around to our needs one of these years. It's entirely within the realm of doable and for a reasonable price right now. But don't hold your breath, continental drift moves faster.

#2018318 - 01/21/13 11:08 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: Kawai James]
Nigeth Offline

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
Hi Nigeth,
However, I can tell you that connecting the VPC to your computer shouldn't require to many additional cables.

That's not exactly the point I was trying to make. That a MIDI connection requires, well, a MIDI connection cable is fairly obvious laugh.

I had hoped for something more though. Going the MIDI controller plus external device route adds a fair amount of clutter and wiring you'd simply not need if you use a single board for that.

You need the midi connection

You need access to your PC to control the setup

You need to route the audio back to where you're playing

You can no longer use the headphone jack since you usually can't route audio back to the device that's the midi controller.

If you route the audio back to the monitors you need a dedicated sound interface/preamp combo because the line outs are usually not powerful/too lo fidelity for that.

You have to buy and lay all of those wires

etc.

There's also the usability aspect since you now have to control most aspects of your sound via PC.

According to the screens the controller is not exactly built for placing equipment on top of it since the top surface is curved.

If it's "just" a great key action in a "pretty box" then it's probably not for me.

I assume that some way down the road the action in the VPC will be available in one of the MP6/MP10 successors then I'd have everything plus the ability to use builtins and reduce clutter.

Thanks for your reply, though.

#2018327 - 01/21/13 11:23 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sofia, Bulgaria
My wild guess is that there's some flash-memory based VST player (why not a whole PC, hence the play on words VPC) in the VPC. You use the laptop to only upload the corresponding VST to the VPC and make some settings. That's why the VST needs to be "approved for Kawai VPC" - to support panel buttons, program changes, etc without a PC screen and a mouse. This way you have a digital piano with interchangeable sounds. Once you buy the VST (Pianoteq, Ivory, etc.) and upload it to the VPC, you'll have a standalone unit which you only power up and play. That's what "out of the box" means.

I'd bet few beers on this wink

Edited by CyberGene (01/21/13 11:33 AM)

#2018337 - 01/21/13 11:33 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
Nigeth Offline

Now that on the other hand would be exactly what I'd be looking for. So I hope your guess is spot on.

#2018341 - 01/21/13 11:37 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: CyberGene]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: CyberGene
This way you have a digital piano with interchangeable sounds. Once you buy the VST (Pianoteq, Ivory, etc.) and upload it to the VPC, you'll have a standalone unit which you only power up and play. That's what "out of the box" means.

Now, that might get me back into the VST game.

The "rats nest" of wires needed presently is very definitely a turnoff.

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D, Pianoteq 5

#2018342 - 01/21/13 11:38 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: Kawai James]
kurtie Offline

Originally Posted By: Kawai James

My guess is that only a USB cable is needed to fully use VPC. Computer will generate sound and in many setups it will already be connected to speakers or sound system. Controller will be powered through USB, no need to plug it to a socket wall (anyway, USB devices can be powered though wall sockets using the proper adapter).

I hope it will probably also include MIDI connections for optionally use it through MIDI interface. For a pure MIDI controller, anything else is needed. No need for audio input or outputs.

At least MIDI controllers I had in the past worked this way, but maybe this will be different, besides the action it sports that is the main selling point (at least for me). Just keep it at a reasonable price and you may have a winner in your hands. Not a cup of tea for everybody, but definitely it is for me, if it works as I imagine it.

Regards,
Kurt.-

#2018360 - 01/21/13 12:03 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

That would be great if it were powered by USB so only one cable had to run out of the controller. Using a laptop the whole setup wouldn't require an outlet (if you are using headphones).

I wonder, is it technically possible to run audio over USB from the computer back to the VPC in the same cable and have it come out of speakers built into the VPC? I don't think this is likely in the VPC, but if a controller had an audio interface and speakers built into it, it seems like in principle you could run this whole thing with just a laptop and the keyboard with one USB cable and nothing else.

Most likely the VPC will not have speakers, which makes sense. That would make the question moot. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Edited by gvfarns (01/21/13 12:04 PM)

#2018363 - 01/21/13 12:06 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

I was also thinking about an audio interface built into the VPC but then why should you connect your speakers to the VPC instead of to your laptop's audio card? It won't even save you a cable. It'll make sense only if you have speakers in the VPC.

#2018379 - 01/21/13 12:27 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: gvfarns]
kurtie Offline

Originally Posted By: gvfarns
I wonder, is it technically possible to run audio over USB from the computer back to the VPC in the same cable and have it come out of speakers built into the VPC? I don't think this is likely in the VPC, but if a controller had an audio interface and speakers built into it, it seems like in principle you could run this whole thing with just a laptop and the keyboard with one USB cable and nothing else.

A low latency audio interface integrated into the controller? Mmmm... It makes sense specially for a laptop setup (audio intefaces in laptops aren't usually great). But I think drivers will be needed for using the audio interface (preferably ASIO for Windows... and there are other OSes), and not sure if Kawai has the expertise to develop and maintain the hardware and software needed for that... unless it is an already existing third party audio interface.

I don't know if it is feasible... but the idea is interesting at first look.

On a second look, I think it adds too much complexity (drivers). Without it the VPC is a trouble free plug & play hardware. And if needed, an external USB audio interface can be used anytime.

We'll see soon... smile

Regards,
Kurt.-

#2018408 - 01/21/13 01:23 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: CyberGene]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
Originally Posted By: CyberGene
My wild guess is that there's some flash-memory based VST player (why not a whole PC, hence the play on words VPC) in the VPC. You use the laptop to only upload the corresponding VST to the VPC and make some settings. That's why the VST needs to be "approved for Kawai VPC" - to support panel buttons, program changes, etc without a PC screen and a mouse. This way you have a digital piano with interchangeable sounds. Once you buy the VST (Pianoteq, Ivory, etc.) and upload it to the VPC, you'll have a standalone unit which you only power up and play. That's what "out of the box" means.

I'd bet a few beers VPC = "Virtual Piano Controller" because it means just that: it's a USB powered MIDI controller with a funky curved top that will get scratched up by the bottom of your laptop skating around and you'll have difficulty setting speakers on and nothing else. The "approved" thing is likely just some kind of pre worked out software driver settings / interface to 3rd part PC software products. Though I would love to be wrong.

Personally, I don't want a PC or an i-anything anywhere near my DP. It has to have fantastic sounds built-in, and it should be able to record & play MIDI files and render them to WAV on a USB thumb drive. Music rest, decent built-in speakers, lightish weight, smallish practical form factor, straightforward UI, and quality 3 pedal unit would be big pluses. Why does the industry find this particular configuration so abhorrent?

It's hard for me not to see the VPC (if it is what I imagine it is) as a throwing-in-the-towel move - they're completely giving up on trying to put recording quality sounds in a DP. If so, it's a bad omen for the short term.

#2018415 - 01/21/13 01:27 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Yes, it should be feasible to put the audio interface in the controller, and use a single USB cable. M-Audio have, or at least had some controllers that had this - I can't see any on their web site any more. Here's the user manual for one though - the M-Audio Ozone

I recall James saying some time ago that the Yamaha Motif(?) also has this.

Greg.

#2018420 - 01/21/13 01:33 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: kurtie]
Temperament Offline

Loc: Hun,EU
Quote:
A low latency audio interface integrated into the controller?
It does make sense in many ways for me too, I speculated about such a solution too.
A not integrated external USB audio interface with not only a low latency but high audio quality specification is awailable for 100-200$ - I think USB can easily keep up sound quality wise with high end DPs (my EMU 0404 USB does). An integrated solution would imply production costs of a fraction of that price. And if sound quality is HiFi, there is no much room left for improvement for normal use. If You need more (special surround e.g.), you can go with MIDI and own interface.

Other than selection sound system in general (studio monitor boxes, subwoofer), there are many more aspects and compromises and variability of needs where the decision should be left to customers. (Quality, price, ambient room and apropriate power, subwoofer conf, etc.)

The only things which are on the negative list: the convenience of the all-in-one package with a DP and such special achievements than a soundBoard of a CA95. You cannot have all at once - just as one cannot play violine solo on an acoustic grand as well.
Harpsi: Beurmann Dutch+Sampletekk, Clavichord:PMI+Wavelore+organs

#2018431 - 01/21/13 01:53 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Ah, here's the M-Audio board I was really thinking of - the Pro Keys Sono 88. User manual: http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/manuals/080905_PKS88_UG_EN01.pdf

I haven't looked at the back panel, but given that it only came with one USB cable, I think it's safe to assume that it only needs one USB cable for everything.

Not in production any more though, apparently.

Greg.

Edited by sullivang (01/21/13 01:54 PM)

#2018461 - 01/21/13 02:59 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: dewster]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: dewster
It's hard for me not to see the VPC (if it is what I imagine it is) as a throwing-in-the-towel move - they're completely giving up on trying to put recording quality sounds in a DP. If so, it's a bad omen for the short term.

I see it differently. There is a genuine demand for a great key action from people who already have sounds they are happy with (ie, software). The key action can therefore be bought more cheaply by the consumer if there isn't a whole load of sounds and the required associated technology stuffed in there too. And the key action only needs to be bought once.

I reckon it is just Kawai responding to what (it hopes) is a suppressed demand out there for such a thing.

#2018463 - 01/21/13 03:10 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
I read James remarks (not too many wires required) as:

- USB2 or 3 (better) connection to your computer for MIDI and (!) audio. The VPC then has balanced , unbalanced high quality outputs to connect to your speaker setup.

- Drives for audio and USB midi are class-complaint, meaning no driver issues / continuous updates required.

If that is the case - I'm happy.

> Build-in audio out from laptops = crap in comparison to a good audio interface and usually only comes with mini-jack connectors.
> Second problem is the ground loop you may get when connecting the computer through USB to your DP (for MIDI) and simultaneously hook up an audio path.

Now it's : place your laptop on your controller, connect USB cable, DONE - off you go...

#2018480 - 01/21/13 03:32 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I think we can expect class compliance. Built in audio interface and speakers...I still think that's a pipe dream. I may be wrong.

#2018488 - 01/21/13 03:47 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

I don't believe it will have speakers. With that in mind, an audio interface is quite unlikely.

Realistically, I believe this will be a regular MIDI controller with some software provided for tweaking the touch curve as is shown on the laptop screen. And that's it. Digital piano manufacturers have clearly shown their strategy of avoiding revolutionary products. They only provide tiny bits of improvement with each new model. And that has been proven to work for the last few decades of digital pianos.

#2018501 - 01/21/13 04:24 PM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Well...if you can hook up your laptop with one cable, without ANY additional gear and wiring and go HQ straight out of the DP to your monitor set, that is a great +++. Been on my list for a long time.

I thought a step in that direction would be the ES7 with it's audio input, but at that time didn't realize it didn't provide a real state of the art audio IN and proper volume/balance control. That meant workarounds and (again) extra boxes and wiring. Perhaps the MP10 audio IN , combined with it's balanced outs would have done a better job in that respect, but it may miss the separate volume control for audio in too - I don't know. Not to blame any of these products, but to emphasize that they don't offer a simple and HQ audio integration. BTW I don't care if it doesn't have build-in speakers anymore - I found I use them less and less anyway, having good monitors and good heaphones.

So a high end keybed + BU audio-interface/routing is a nice minimal setup, especially when you can place your computer on top within easy reach. MP6 couldn't do that, ES7 couldn't do that, the MP10 neither, so the VPC is a good concept in that direction. Hope it's got it all (USB audio/midi + audio out integration). If not, it still looks like a great no frills piano-keybed for your virtual instrument setup.

#2018777 - 01/22/13 03:35 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: JFP]
HisKidd Offline

Loc: AL/USA
Here's my take on the K-VPC. The "approved" icons for Ivory II and for Pianoteq are for the VPC's operating system. Normally, you would have to purchase ILock for Ivory, and the Pianoteq virtual piano has its on operating system. I'm guessing they are giving Kawai permission to use the VPC's onboard software to run these two virual pianos. The software may or may not be included with the board. James stated that this would cost less than an MP10. That leads me to believe virtual piano software is included. Other than the key action mechanism, a controller should not be that expensive to produce. I'm guessing RM3 and the 3 sensor mechanism.

Now here's the question that's a deal maker. Will Nord's library also be available? If that is the case, we move from uploading software from CD's to downloading from the internet directly to Nord boards and the K-VPC. You can see why that would be a game-changer. Unlimited possibilities for future new virtuals. Let's hope that one of those two remaining logos is Nord. I'd opt for Galaxy Vintage D for the fourth. Can't wait for Thusday!!!!
DCM CX-17 Monitors
Sennheiser HD 205, DJ series, headset

#2018789 - 01/22/13 03:59 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: EssBrace]
Temperament Offline

Originally Posted By: EssBrace
Originally Posted By: dewster
I see it differently. There is a genuine demand for a great key action from people who already have sounds they are happy with (ie, software). The key action can therefore be bought more cheaply by the consumer if there isn't a whole load of sounds and the required associated technology stuffed in there too. And the key action only needs to be bought once.

I reckon it is just Kawai responding to what (it hopes) is a suppressed demand out there for such a thing.

++1 And I think if it is an (improved, e.g. be able play pp. off the jack) GF, than it would replace the CA13 - which is a more genuine offering then as to get a top notch action in a sub-standard cabinet package (boxes + castrated feature set).
I could buy this (even if the action is the GH-II), and I could bet that the successor of CA95 (or old CA-111) must have all the goodies (but portability) of VPC in cabinet format + the sound board + decent built-in boxes. I could upgrade then if will because I can sell the VPC for its portability and with minimal loss.

By the way, something to the wish list (of customer): better integrated portable slabs (with key cover and stand with monitor support).

#2018796 - 01/22/13 04:14 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I don't know whether I'd want a key cover. In fact, I'm not sure I even want that (beautiful, and authentic) fall-board behind the keys, because when I play octaves up on the black notes, my fingers seem to often go behind the back of the keys. Probably lousy technique I guess.

Greg.

#2018800 - 01/22/13 04:42 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: HisKidd]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: HisKidd
Let's hope that one of those two remaining logos is Nord.

I don't think I even dare hope that could be the case. But it's a nice thought!

#2018802 - 01/22/13 04:49 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Temperament, the CA111 was replaced by the CS9.

Kind regards,
James
x

#2018803 - 01/22/13 04:51 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: HisKidd]
Temperament Offline

HisKidd, many assumtions. "Approved" is probably nothing more than "Windows XX compliant" label on PCs and Laptops.

These different SW-s should run on HW/SW outside of a DP!
What I could imagine: some very limited light editions of these instrument packages to be able to start with out of the box and to use them as a promo package for demo purposes for a serious upgrade decision.

Compatibility issues with updates (both VSTi and OS) are issues with OS editions and will be delegated to the external computer.

It would be interesting to be able to eliminate the need of iLok due to cooperation, and to see how Nord will be part of the game...

#2018806 - 01/22/13 04:58 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: sullivang]
Temperament Offline

Hi, Greg,

I just hate dust. And the fuss with dust cover draperies.
Harpsi: Beurmann Dutch+Sampletekk, Clavichord:PMI+Wavelore+organs

#2018809 - 01/22/13 05:08 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
Dr Popper Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hancock Park LA (not again)
God you folks are letting your imaginations run away with you .... It's a 88 key controller keyboard with one of the best actions if not THE best action in the business ... Speakers, audio interfaces, software .... Why complicate it ? I see my NAMM prediction has come true before NAMM has even opened ... As soon as something is announced there is someone bitching about what it isn't instead of what it is ....

#2018813 - 01/22/13 05:28 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Temperament: Of course, if it's well out of the way, no problems - it would be a nice touch. I like to use a large drape that is very quick & easy to pull over the keyboard, but the aesthetics aren't good. (the Kawai MP9000 came with a large sheet of foamy stuff that worked fine)

Greg.

#2018815 - 01/22/13 05:38 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: Dr Popper]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Dr Popper
As soon as something is announced there is someone bitching about what it isn't instead of what it is ....

Tell me about it...although I'm still p*ssed that the new Casio doesn't have a proper drinks holder.

#2018817 - 01/22/13 05:43 AM Re: Kawai VPC [Re: davinwv]
Nigeth Offline

Yeah, why complicate it? So just put the action into a successor of the MP10 and be done with all of the wires and clutter.

If I understand James correctly this is narrowly targeted to people that want a great piano action in some sort of controller format. Probably because most controller keyboards are compromises so that you can also play synths, organs well.

Most of those people though claim that they want 'the best action' combined with the best sounds/samples available.

I'd rather this was a single device than just the standard controller setup because a controller setup adds to the clutter and detracts from the 'playing experience' the combination of great sounds and great action should offer due to the additional complexities.

So if the action is truly that great I'd probably be tempted to combine it with a Nord Stage 2 instead of a PC because I always wanted a Nord but not with the Fatar action.

The reason many people lean towards a DAW on a PC is because there's usually two lines of products out there.

1. The: 'it has a great action but sub par sounds (or too few sounds) so I cave in and wire it to a PC instead' kind of product

2. The 'this sounds great but the action is quite horrible for piano playing' kind of product.

The MP10 is squarely in category 1 the Nord squarely in 2.

A Nord Stage or heck even a Kronos X with the Kawai MP 10 action (or the even better actions in the digital pianos) would be an amazing instrument.

My hope was that this would be a product that bridges the gap between 1. and 2. but I suppose it doesn't.

Page 5 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
Christmas Lights at Piano World Headquarters in Maine 2014
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Knabe WG48 Opinions?
by stevetothink
12/22/14 10:58 AM
More instruments via MIDI?
by badbob001
12/22/14 10:42 AM
Xmas present
by Jytte
12/22/14 09:29 AM
Bottom of hammer hitting top of damper on upright
by JoeThePro
12/21/14 10:09 PM
Getting better
by Kekewak
12/21/14 07:35 PM
Forum Stats
77391 Members
42 Forums
160052 Topics
2350482 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission