Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
113 registered (36251, acollins, accordeur, Alux, A Guy, Almaviva, 37 invisible), 1566 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 63 of 66 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 >
Topic Options
#2253983 - 03/29/14 05:29 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Loc: New Zealand
I haven't posted in here for a while, would love to hear how you're all going with your Mr E pieces?

I have got into a bit of Yann Tiersen- Le Moulin, Comptine d' un autre ete, and Sur le Fil, got them by memory and I love them so much! Especially that 19/16 timing part in Sur le Fil.

I feel a bit like I'm cheating on Einaudi, haha. But still working on getting Questa Notte and Ancora smoothly by memory, it's just the last two pages of Ancora that trip me up. It's so beautiful though, I never get sick of playing it.

Still struggling with quality of recording, I have another tablet now so will try and get a
decent vid or two.

What are the rest of you up to in your playing? Anything you're especially loving at the moment?

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2255019 - 03/31/14 08:42 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
MarieJ Offline

Loc: Queensland Australia
I think 'especially loving it at the moment' says it all. I keep surprising myself by suddenly finding yet another piece among my Einaudi albums that I can't believe was waiting there all the time; my latest discovery is Indaco. Perhaps it seemed too advanced when I first looked, but I'm starting to manage it; Dietro Casa is another.

My all-time favourites are still I Giorni, Nefelli, Julia and Nuvole Bianche ... and Burning is coming up on the list.

I try to get interested in something else - perhaps one of Satie's Gymnopedies or Tiersen's La Valse d'Amelie - but before I know it I'm back with Einaudi again. And happy.

#2255094 - 03/31/14 11:20 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Yes exactly Marie. I play Satie's 3rd Gnossienne, it's nice but still not as soulful as I find Einaudi.
I've dabbled in Tiersen with the 3 in my post above, but before I know it, I'm back with Mr E. I like I Giorni too, haven't tried the others yet. Nefelli seems to be a popular one around here?

Last night I slipped and fell onto Musicnotes and bought Monday, Melody Africana IV and L' Origine Nascosta. I'm ridiculously excited to have three new songs! *jumps around squealing*

Now I just need to convince a friend to take up the cello. LOL.

#2256219 - 04/03/14 05:45 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Just discovered a huge typo in my (purchased!!) copy of Melodia Africana IV.
Not happy! Just had to scribble over it in pencil, don't have white-out on me.

Wondered why it was sounding so yuck just in bars 96-110, saw a comment on a YT clip of a girl doing the same wrong notes for a concert (ohhh bugger) and whaddaya know it should be LH doing treble clef not bass clef.

I wonder how many other people have been caught out like this?

I'm really loving it though, especially about 3 minutes in where my fingers get tangled LOL, why do I always fall in love with the trickiest bits?

How is everyone going with their pieces at the moment? Anything else new you're into?

#2256892 - 04/04/14 07:05 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
MarieJ Offline

Id been keeping up with this thread (more a tapestry than a thread!) for the past 12 months or so, but a few days ago I started idly browsing through the earliest posts ...and I only stopped at page 29 because my long-suffering husband was mournfully waving a knife and fork and asking where was dinner.

I realised what a wonderful and unique resource this was - full of passion, humour, advice, struggle, determination, encouragement, assistance, enthusiasm and joy. The whole 60+ pages deserve to be printed, bound and packaged to be given away with every Einaudi album sold, whether sheet music or CD. With more copies available from every piano dealer.

And of course a specially-bound copy to go to Einaudi himself, to show him just what his music means to people, and how many he has inspired to learn to play the piano (even those of us who believed that they were FAR too old to start!)

#2257476 - 04/06/14 02:39 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

You're so right, Marie. I too spent ages reading through the thread, loving people's discovery and experiences of Mr E's pieces, before I posted.

I hope he would be heartened to learn he's affected us so much.

I certainly owe him my passion for piano being rediscovered. Without finding 'I Giorni' (first piece I learned), I'd still be sitting around on my old classical repertoire, bored out of my tree!

Monday and Melodia Africana are going well, they suit my mood at the moment and roll so nicely off the fingers. I really enjoyed mastering the complex bit in M/A, has anyone else played this one before and how did you find it?

#2257490 - 04/06/14 03:55 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Whoops I accidentally fell onto the Book Depository and bought Best Of Einaudi. The next 2 weeks is gonna be torture!

I spotted your glowing review of it too, Monika laugh

#2258709 - 04/08/14 02:52 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Yay! Musicnotes.com changed the error in the sheetmusic for Melodia Africana IV!

Now it can be all pretty in my scrapbook without my pencil marks all over it LOL.

Nice to know they take feedback seriously though, and it won't catch anyone else out in the future. smile

#2258713 - 04/08/14 02:57 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: not in Japan anymore
Originally Posted By: Jessiebear
Yay! Musicnotes.com changed the error in the sheetmusic for Melodia Africana IV!

Now it can be all pretty in my scrapbook without my pencil marks all over it LOL.

Nice to know they take feedback seriously though, and it won't catch anyone else out in the future. smile

Wow, that's cool!

BTW (re your earlier comment) I Giorni was also the piece that got me hooked (thanks to Monica, because that's how I first learned about Einaudi).

Also, did any one see my question a few posts back about Nefeli? About how to "play through" that dramatic rest mid-way through the piece? I'll try to write out what I'm playing and post it later, I don't really like it, but I don't want to play that rest, so I'd love some feedback or other suggestions.

#2258741 - 04/08/14 04:05 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Monica K. Online   blank

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Hi Shiro! I just got back from spring break and am only now catching up on PW. I will confess that I actually *like* the abrupt pause in Nefeli. When he talks about the piece in the liner notes, he says he wrote it for the small daughter of a family friend. I like to imagine the energy of a toddler/preschooler who goes full force ahead with hustle and bustle and cheer until they collapse abruptly into a nap. Then they wake up and head off again. grin

That being said, Mr. Super-Hunky would be applauding your effort to improvise on the arrangement, and heaven knows Einaudi himself introduces variations of his pieces in concert. So I say you should go for it!

p.s. to Marie: Welcome to the forum, and the Einaudi thread in particular! I love to think of what Einaudi would do with a spiral bound copy of this thread. "Perplexed bemusement" is the phrase that comes to mind. ha

#2258829 - 04/08/14 08:00 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
MarieJ Offline

Jessiebear, don't put the white-out away just yet. My copy of the Einaudi - The Best Of album, bought a couple of years ago, has exactly the same typo in Melodia African IV. I'm glad it's one of the pieces I've yet to tackle. I'd be interested to know if it has been corrected in your edition. (Short break while everyone turns to Page 92 to check theirs.)

And Monica - your phrase could almost describe my thoughts when I first opened that same album, flicked through the 175 pages, and came to the sudden, horrible realisation that I had bitten off far more than I could ever chew.

#2258907 - 04/09/14 12:19 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Hi MarieJ,
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be treble cleff on both staves though, as it duplicates that later on in the piece. And sounds bloody awful as it was. I feel so sorry for that poor girl I watched doing it the first way, cringe!

Monika welcome back laugh

#2262793 - 04/16/14 09:05 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

SQUEEEE!!!!!

My 'Best Of' book just arrived!!! I'm absolutely giddy with excitement of what to play next!

Settled for Africana III as it's similar to the IV I've just learnt, then maybe La Linea Scura?

Oh the choices!

#2262800 - 04/16/14 09:54 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Yes! La Linea Secura is wonderful, I highly recommend it!!

I just started Nuvole Bianche, it's a lot "easier" than I expected -- I put easier in quotes because it's not that the piece is easy, but it's very easy to work on. For example, compared to another piece by Rocherolle that I've been trying to get into my fingers, it's not much different in terms of difficulty but when I just practice it, it's very unpleasant... whatever that means, sorry I'm not feeling very articulate today!

In any case, congrats Jessie, that's a wonderful book isn't it!

#2262806 - 04/16/14 10:09 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Ok, so I've been meaning to post this forever, but I finally got around making and uploading the photos.

So here is the part of Nefeli that I don't like (Sorry Monica! I have no doubt you can pull it off, but I can't! smile

Edited to add (in case someone didn't see me earlier post several pages back) -- I don't like the forte moving into the aburpt rest, when I play it I feel like it sounds like a mistake. And since I hope to record and share this with friends and family (who don't know Einaudi's music), I don't want to have to include a disclaimer "hey, you know that part that sounds like I got lost, that's actually how its written..."
So my solution has been to play through that rest. Anyway, here's the original:

What I've been doing is taking that one measure rest, and having the RH play and hold the A, and the LH plays the part that's circled here below, so two measures:

Oh, and I should mention that I do a ritardando in the two measures before the rest, and then I play my added two measures softly and sort of ease into the return to the intro theme. So, it works ok... But does anyone have any other suggestions? I thought maybe I could use the RH/LH parts from the section that starts in measure 69, but I couldn't get anything that I liked.

Or, if someone would be willing to try it as I'm playing it, and tell me what you think, that would be awesome smile

So, again, any comments, thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

Edited by ShiroKuro (04/16/14 10:12 PM)
Edit Reason: to add info

#2262834 - 04/16/14 11:58 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Hi Shiro, thanks yes I'm stoked. Just a shame I can't play straight from the book as it would ruin the spine having to flatten it out.

I definitely see your issue with that bar in Nefeli and I think that is a good way of approaching it. I will play it and report back laugh

eta: yep that sounds nice with the extra bit in the rest.

(Now I'm curious to play the rest of the piece, dammit! lol)

Edited by Jessiebear (04/17/14 12:26 AM)

#2263008 - 04/17/14 10:28 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Jessiebear
Hi Shiro, thanks yes I'm stoked. Just a shame I can't play straight from the book as it would ruin the spine having to flatten it out.

I know what you mean! I copy all the pieces I want to play and leave the book without my markings and all that. I just copied Nuvole Bianche and am getting ready to do my score-thing so I can have it all laid out with only one page turn (a challenge since it's 8 pages!)

Quote:
I definitely see your issue with that bar in Nefeli and I think that is a good way of approaching it. I will play it and report back laugh

eta: yep that sounds nice with the extra bit in the rest.

(Now I'm curious to play the rest of the piece, dammit! lol)

Oh, thanks for playing it!! It's good to know that at least someone else doesn't think my adaptation sounds awful.

I would say Nefeli should be very easy/accessible for you since you've tackled Oltremare (among others!) (Also isn't the score in Best of? or maybe Islands? I can't remember which one I got it from, now that I have both).

Also, if anyone is interested in Nuvole Bianche, it's very accessible. I've only been playing/practicing it for a few days and I am already working through the first 5 pages. If you've play a few Einaudi pieces, this one just fits right into the fingers like you already know.

And, anyone else who wants to try my Nefeli adaptation, please do! smile

#2263174 - 04/17/14 05:50 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Yes you're quite right- there are similarities running through many of his pieces, 3 against 2 for instance and the Africana theme.
Nefeli is in Best Of, so that's good hehe.

Oltremare remains one of my favourites. I managed to do it justice playing for my wee concert for Dad's birthday recently. You know when a certain piece just gets under your skin and you feel a connection straight away? smile

#2287500 - 06/08/14 09:06 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Monica K. Online   blank

I just saw this video by Carlos on Facebook, of him playing "Indaco" for the BESTalent contest. It's a gorgeous video--very professional and well done--and Carlos's playing is impeccable. I did a quick search and couldn't see that he had posted it anywhere in the forum, but it sure belongs here on this thread. Bravo, Carlos!!

#2287557 - 06/08/14 11:34 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

OMGosh, that's just wonderful!

Wait, that's a talent contest for the company Carlos works at??? Why am I not working there also! laugh

#2287672 - 06/09/14 11:44 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Monica K.]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Originally Posted By: Monica K.
I just saw this video by Carlos on Facebook, of him playing "Indaco" for the BESTalent contest. It's a gorgeous video--very professional and well done--and Carlos's playing is impeccable. I did a quick search and couldn't see that he had posted it anywhere in the forum, but it sure belongs here on this thread. Bravo, Carlos!!

Thanks Monica! This compliments coming from someone like you... it means a lot to me.
Actually, I wrote about the story of the contest in AOTW thread. I also posted some pics about the "making of" of it.

AOTW main posts about it (sorry, I don't know how to link a specific #post...)
pg 145, post #2067254 - 19/04/2013 22:24 -> introduction
pg 154, post #2087189 - 23/05/2013 11:55 ->
pg 160, post #2102851 - 15/06/2013 15:34 -> my contest experience post
pg 162, post #2104757 - 19/06/2013 11:28 -> "I'm in the finals" post
pg 170, post #2119238 - 17/07/2013 23:49 -> making of with pictures
pg 178, post #2144476 - 05/09/2013 11:51 -> The video

So, and once I did it in AOTW, I want to announce that I'm going to participate in the second edition of BESTalent-2014. This time I'm going to play "Life" but with the arrangement I did for ABF recital #31.
Let's see If I can make the finals again. Wish me luck thumb

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

Self-taught since 12/2009
Don't play what's there, play what's not there.

#2287675 - 06/09/14 11:45 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: ShiroKuro]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ShiroKuro
OMGosh, that's just wonderful!

Wait, that's a talent contest for the company Carlos works at??? Why am I not working there also! laugh

Thanks!!!!
At my company? You're welcome!

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2287949 - 06/10/14 04:34 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Oh well done Carlos!! I look forward to your Life arrangement, I like the way you do it much better. smile

#2288012 - 06/10/14 09:33 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
EM Deeka Online   content

Is there some kind of informal grading of the various compositions ?
What might be some ideal pieces for beginner/intermediate stage players ? I am thinking the challenges here will be the dual hand coordination and arpeggios ??

#2288343 - 06/11/14 02:40 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
PatrickBl Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Hello all,

I've been lurking on this thread for the last few days, delving into the past and reading the posts. I'd like to thank the contributors for firing up my enthusiasm for Einaudi music. I'm definitely hooked!

I've decided to start my first piece, and after perusal of the thread, I chose Nefeli (great rendition Monica K.). I know this wasn't indicated as the easiest (I'm only a couple of years into this piano lark) but I liked it better than Limbo.

I think I'm doing fairly well, nothing that slowwwwww practice won't overcome. I have one issue though (and I think it came up in a couple of posts). The almost measure by measure pedaling is giving me a pretty mushy sound that I don't seem to be able to reduce. Granted, it may be(and probably is) my lack of skill. Do any of you madly pedaling Einaudi players have any hints?

That issue aside, I'm having a great time! Trouble is, every time I hear an Einaudi piece, I want to learn how to play it.

Patrick

#2288353 - 06/11/14 03:53 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi PatrickBl, and welcome to PW.
Nefeli is great. I love to play it! IMO it's not so hard to play as other pieces of Einaudi, I mean, he didn't use pauses as in other works, which turns his pieces too hard to interpret. Nefeli is very enjoyable for the player and for the listener. Good choice.

My first Einaudi piece was "La Nascita Delle Cose Segrete" at the end of 11 months trying to tame the keyboard.

About pedaling. I never had a single lesson of piano, so I use my intuition to use the pedal. Focus on sound produced is the best advice I can give.

Good luck!

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2288719 - 06/11/14 10:43 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Monica K. Online   blank

Carlos: Well, dang; I'm embarrassed. As is obvious, I don't keep up with the AOTW thread. And I'm also obviously incompetent at using the search function in the forum! whome But even if your video wasn't news, I'm glad I posted it here, too, because it definitely should be in the Einaudi thread!!

EM Deeka: the pieces that are transcribed in the "Best of " sheet music collection are ordered in terms of difficulty, according to the introduction to the volume. But somewhere in this huge thread you'll see a lot of people (myself included) expressing some disagreement with that ordering. Another drawback is that the Best Of collection doesn't contain the last four or so albums. Elsewhere contained in this huge thread are at least a couple of attempts to come up with a rank ordering of ALL the pieces, but I don't think we ever really finalized the job or came to agreement on some of the rankings.

PatrickBl: Let me echo Carlos's welcome to PW, the AB forum, and the Einaudi thread in particular. smile And thank you so much for your kind words about my rendition of "Nefeli." It is a lovely piece, and it's one I've kept memorized in my permanent repertoire. If you've nailed those couple of tough measures (and you'll know which ones I'm talking about...), the rest of the piece is quite manageable.

As for pedaling, I'm the worst offender of the pedal in the world. I pedal everything, and I do mean everything. With Einaudi, I pedal on chord changes, along with following whatever instructions are explicit in the sheet music. My technique is to apply the pedal not simultaneously with the striking of the keys, but a split second after. (Correspondingly, I lift off the pedal before I am playing any keys that involve a chord change.) If you are depressing the pedal simultaneously with the keys, that might be contributing to mushiness.

However, it's possible that another candidate is your piano. I have heard from others with a digital that pedalling can be harder to pull off cleanly. If you have the chance to practice on an acoustic, you may want to give it a whirl and see if it sounds any cleaner. If so, you would know it's not your technique.

#2288736 - 06/11/14 11:41 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: EM Deeka]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: EM Deeka
Is there some kind of informal grading of the various compositions ?
What might be some ideal pieces for beginner/intermediate stage players ? I am thinking the challenges here will be the dual hand coordination and arpeggios ??

I think I Due Fiumi is one of the easiest and a good one to start with. After that one, I Giorni, and after that Nefeli. I actually started with I Giorni and then Le Onde, but I would recommend doing I Due Fiumi first. After you get two or so into your fingers, you'll be a better judge of the difficulty of others.

Hand coordination is one challenge, but also voicing, or bringing out the melody when there are lots of other notes going on.

And some of the slower pieces, which you think will be easy because of the tempo, turn out to be much more difficult than you'd imagine. And in these pieces, dynamics and pedaling are also very important, so just getting your fingers on the keys is not enough. Well, I know that goes for any piece really, but for example a piece like Croatian Rhapsody (not an Einaudi piece) which charges ahead, if you can bang it out, you're good to go, because the tempo and the rhythm carry you along. With a lot of Einaudi pieces, it's more about resonance and atmosphere, so "banging it out" just doesn't work.

The other thing about Einaudi, is that with all the pieces I've played anywhere, there's some pattern that you can almost put on autopilot and that lets you concentrate on voicing. I think Nuvole Bianche is that way, I can let the LH just go on its own and that give me mental attention to focus on the RH in the section the RH pinkie needs a more stand-out melody (like the part starting in measure 51, top of 5th page of music in my score).

Good luck and let us know what you decide to start with!

#2288786 - 06/12/14 04:10 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Monica K.]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Carlos: Well, dang; I'm embarrassed. As is obvious, I don't keep up with the AOTW thread. And I'm also obviously incompetent at using the search function in the forum! whome But even if your video wasn't news, I'm glad I posted it here, too, because it definitely should be in the Einaudi thread!!(...)

That's OK.
Once I'm going to participate in the 2014 edition with "Life", I will post here some info too.

As for pedaling, (...) I pedal everything, and I do mean everything. With Einaudi, I pedal on chord changes, along with following whatever instructions are explicit in the sheet music. My technique is to apply the pedal not simultaneously with the striking of the keys, but a split second after. (Correspondingly, I lift off the pedal before I am playing any keys that involve a chord change.) If you are depressing the pedal simultaneously with the keys, that might be contributing to mushiness.

+1 thumb
That's exactly the way I do it!

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2288922 - 06/12/14 02:23 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
PatrickBl Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Thanks for the advice CarlosCC and Monica K.. I think I'm trying for pedaling as per your suggestion Monikc K., but I'll concentrate on breaking it down to make sure I am. I hope it's not my digital piano that's the issue as I see the years to come full of attempts to play Einaudi pieces, and it looks like furious pedaling is a feature of a lot of them.

Most likely it's something I have to work on though. Ah well, that's what practice is for.

Patrick

Page 63 of 66 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
- > Gift Ideas for Music Lovers < -
From PianoSupplies.com a division of Piano World.
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
December 2014 Holiday Piano Bar
by piano_primo_1
Today at 06:14 PM
The Language of Taste - Pianos, Wine ... and Birds
by PNO40
Today at 05:16 PM
Good Practice Amp for Roland FP7F?
by TheloniousPunk
Today at 04:24 PM
Kawai
by daz100
Today at 04:10 PM
New at the forum and some questions
by Kua
Today at 03:31 PM
Forum Stats
77333 Members
42 Forums
159944 Topics
2348897 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission