Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#2029429 - 02/08/13 05:54 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
Mike_Martin Offline

Originally Posted By: DBill
Andy, pv88, and Don may very well get “the last laugh”. While my first choice WAS a Casio Celviano AP 650, there is an ongoing problem with Casio as to their ability to sell it. (And of course – my ability to buy it.)

To clarify, the AP-650 has been shipping here in the US for just over a week. They may be a little hard to get until all the orders get filled.

Casio Music Forums
Privia Pro PX-5S Audio Demos

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2029478 - 02/08/13 07:41 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Basically, it’s come down to Casio getting its act together. If Casio is able to sell me a Celviano AP 650 by early next week (before the CN34 can ship), I’ll buy the 650. Otherwise it will be the CN34.

Why the hurry? Why not try both pianos and purchase the instrument you prefer?

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2029547 - 02/08/13 09:46 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
As far as I can see, both the Kawai CN34 and Casio Celviano 650 are excellent machines. I live too far away from any location where I could test them, but I suspect I would have a difficult time telling which is the “better machine” even if I could test them side by side. (My personal opinion is that both are “better machines”.)

The CN34 has more “toys” to play with than the 650. It looks like the 650 has better speakers. Essentially, it’s a trade-off as far as the specs between the two are concerned - although the 650’s “better” speakers are of some significance.

The problem is the ability to buy a 650. The AP 650 has been in production since last summer. It has been widely available (via multiple Internet retailers) in Asia, Europe, Africa, and even Russia since last summer. There isn’t a problem in producing enough of them.

Casio is a “people’s” company. It had a winning marketing program when it allowed people to go to any of multiple websites, click on a few buttons, fill in a credit card number, and in due course of time, FedEx would show up with the product.

The new dealer system freezes out Internet retailers such as KraftMusic.com, (possibly/probably) Amazon.com, etc. (I was the person who tipped off Kraft that they had been frozen out – and I have the emails to prove it.)

Casio’s decision to go to a dealer organization was made months ago. Dealerships should have been set up so customers could find out who to go to even if an item wasn’t in stock. As of this evening, Casio’s Dealer Locator ( http://www.casiomusicgear.com/wheretobuy ) still doesn’t show any dealer in Colorado.

A final note of interest came up when I asked the Kawai dealer “What happens if the CN34 has a problem and needs repairing?” The dealer’s answer was that Kawai would send out a technician to my home to fix it. I don’t think Casio has this service, but it might be something that Mike and Casio might want to think about. (I.E. When a customer buys a product, if “at home” service isn’t included, at least give the customer a chance to buy an “at home” service contract.)

#2029550 - 02/08/13 10:06 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
Mike_Martin Offline

The problem is the ability to buy a 650. The AP 650 has been in production since last summer. It has been widely available (via multiple Internet retailers) in Asia, Europe, Africa, and even Russia since last summer. There isn’t a problem in producing enough of them.

Bill,
To clarify again, we did not bring these into the US until January. The NAMM show was the official launch of these in the US and as I said they have only been shipping for less than 2 weeks.

As for our dealer locator, I've been traveling but I know they were working it. Our new distribution strategy was not announced until the NAMM show to our sales force and our dealer network. So in some parts of the country they are still determining who will and will not be carrying the Celviano line.

Edited by Mike_Martin (02/08/13 10:08 PM)

Casio Music Forums

#2029612 - 02/09/13 01:11 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Bill, although it may seem the ap650 was available early on in Europe , this is not the case. Some web retailers listed the new Casio products by the end of 2012, but they all had expected delivery times of several weeks or even longer. Because the official release wasn't even out yet. Some list the px5s already, which isn't available either. They just want to draw customers who are interested in these boards; it doesn't really mean they have it in stock (yet). Slowly 650's start to dripple in. Have patience , it's a brand new product.

As for 650 vs 34 - the sound character of the AP presets is really different. Try to listen to online demos and see what you like better, if you can't compare them in real life . I expect the 650 doesn't have the new EP's from the px5s series, so there the Kawai will win. About the speakers I don't know , but concerning after sales service , Mike might give a clue what to expect (if something gets broken).

#2029636 - 02/09/13 02:53 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: JFP]
mrcultureshock Online   content

Loc: Georgia, USA
I'm also curious about the after sales service. If something breaks, do we send the AP650 to Casio or Casio will send someone to fix it?

Nicolas

#2029808 - 02/09/13 10:40 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

I'll be figuring out which way I'll go over the weekend.

As a side note to baseball fan mrcultureshock - I used to live in R.I. and would occasionally head for Boston's Fenway Park just to watch "The Thumper".

#2029820 - 02/09/13 10:58 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
bsntn99 Offline

I'll jump in here as someone newer to the forum. I was ready to buy an AP-650 as well, but the late release in the US versus other countries, which is not a good business strategy, had me move on to a Kawai CN-34. I got a killer price right after christmas as the dealer was clearing out stock, but still more expensive than the AP-650 would have been.

My biggest complaints are that the sound system is a bit muffled and flat, especially in the midrange and treble. There is some resonance around the F5 range with the main concert grand sound. Unfortunately, this sample set seems to be used for the other piano sounds and carries through. Some of the other sounds such as organs, strings, pads are quite enjoyable. I ended up adding a set of studio monitors, KRK Rokit 5's, which improves things. On the plus side, besides some of the other sounds, I do like the look of the piano and the feel of the keyboard.

In conclusion, you may want to hold out for the AP-650 since I think the sound system is going to be better. I did like the PX-350 I tried, but wanted a console for the living room. You may want to reach out to AZPiano as he offered to contact me once these were in stock.

Edited by bsntn99 (03/09/13 11:14 AM)

#2029824 - 02/09/13 11:03 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: mrcultureshock]
Mike_Martin Offline

Originally Posted By: mrcultureshock
I'm also curious about the after sales service. If something breaks, do we send the AP650 to Casio or Casio will send someone to fix it?

Nicolas

We have field service (in the US). I can't speak for how it is handled in other countries.

Casio Music Forums

#2029843 - 02/09/13 11:39 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: bsntn99]
galaxy4t Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, CA
Kawai James will probably chime in here, but try checking the Kawai site to see if there is a firmware update for your piano or contact Kawai. It should not be locking up.

#2029934 - 02/09/13 02:54 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

Casio has a web page at http://www.casio-usa.com/support/musicservicecenters that at least gives you drop off locations if you need repair work. For me, the closest location would be a 3-hour drive (each way) from my home in Colorado to Gallup, NM. Not exactly “on site” service, but for me at least, it would be feasible to disconnect the keyboard and load it in the SUV.

Note to bsntn99:
I have had some correspondence with Tim Praskins at AZ Piano Wholesale. He’s currently listed in Casio’s Dealer Locator, but I don’t know if he’s allowed to sell Celvianos outside his territory. (Whatever his territory might be.) I’ll give him another call on Monday.

These territorial restrictions are a guaranteed Casio deal killer for me unless I can find someone I can buy a 650 from within the next couple of days.

#2029941 - 02/09/13 03:16 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
Mike_Martin Offline

Bill,
As mentioned getting a AP-650 in the next few days will be very challenging. I appreciate your interest in our product but they are pretty tough to get right now.

As I said above for service, we do have companies that work with us to do warranty service in your home.

Casio Music Forums

#2029955 - 02/09/13 03:47 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
poggler Offline

DBill,

FWIW... I live near a large city in California and the nearest Casio service center is 3 hours away. The nearest Kawai dealer is also about 3 hours away. My choices are pretty much limited to what I can find online. It seems like many of the top DPs are in heavy demand right now and have long lead times. Very frustrating.

I believe the Celvianos can only be sold by brick-and-mortar piano stores (which probably means paying MSRP).

I ended up ordering my DP from Guitar Center, knowing I can return it within 30 days if there are any issues with it. As far as the warranty goes, I'd hate to have to truck my DP 3 hours to have it serviced... I'm sure the in-home service costs extra?

One thing you might want to look at is getting a DP at your local Guitar Center (if you have one) and paying the extra $100 for their in-house extended warranty.

#2029980 - 02/09/13 04:40 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: poggler]
Mike_Martin Offline

Originally Posted By: poggler
I'm sure the in-home service costs extra?

No. If you live in large city in California, I'm certain there is a close service center. Regardless in home service on Celviano products is included with your warranty.

Casio Music Forums

#2029981 - 02/09/13 04:44 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
dmd Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Casio has a web page at http://www.casio-usa.com/support/musicservicecenters that at least gives you drop off locations if you need repair work. For me, the closest location would be a 3-hour drive (each way) from my home in Colorado to Gallup, NM. Not exactly “on site” service, but for me at least, it would be feasible to disconnect the keyboard and load it in the SUV.

Note to bsntn99:
I have had some correspondence with Tim Praskins at AZ Piano Wholesale. He’s currently listed in Casio’s Dealer Locator, but I don’t know if he’s allowed to sell Celvianos outside his territory. (Whatever his territory might be.) I’ll give him another call on Monday.

These territorial restrictions are a guaranteed Casio deal killer for me unless I can find someone I can buy a 650 from within the next couple of days.

I have spoken to Tim Praskins, at length, and I am quite sure he can have a AP-650 delivered to your door.

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D

#2030021 - 02/09/13 07:02 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: bsntn99]
ONfrank Offline

Originally Posted By: bsntn99
I'll jump in here as someone newer to the forum. I was ready to buy an AP-650 as well, but the late release in the US versus other countries, which is not a good business strategy, had me move on to a Kawai CN-34. I got a killer price right after christmas as the dealer was clearing out stock, but still more expensive than the AP-650 would have been.

Kawai America has been the slowest off the block as far as Kawai subsidiaries go. They were way behind the Asian and European units when it came to announcing and shipping the new and shiny CN consoles.

#2030046 - 02/09/13 07:50 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: ONfrank]
Possum SP280Krome Offline
500 Post Club Member

Would there be in home warranty service (in Philly and South Jersey for example) on the PX780 and PX850? Or is it strictly for the Celviano series?
Korg SP280

Rokit KRK 6 monitors
MXL V67G microphone

#2030056 - 02/09/13 08:09 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: Mike_Martin]
poggler Offline

Originally Posted By: Mike_Martin
Originally Posted By: poggler
I'm sure the in-home service costs extra?

No. If you live in large city in California, I'm certain there is a close service center. Regardless in home service on Celviano products is included with your warranty.

Hi Mike,

That's great news about the warranty thanks. I had no idea the Celvianos carried in-home service with their warranty. Not that it's expected they need it because I've heard the mfg quality on the Casios is pretty good.

I found a music store that sold Celvianos (odd I think there's only one in my area) and they only had the AP-420. One thing that was a little concerning was the height under the keys. I noticed in the specs the height is listed as 32.9 for the 420 and 35.9 for the 650 (which I'm interested in). The 420 was a little snug (I'm 6'1"). Do you know if the space under the keys where your legs go was raised at all?

I currently have an px850 on order but it's not due to arrive until the beginning of March. I'm a little concerned because the height is listed as about 32.9 inches for the main unit. Probably more like the ap-420. As my order has been marinating, I've started leaning towards the Celviano line. Especially with the service warranty and possible height difference in the AP-650.

Is the space under the Celvianos and Privias a standard height? Have you heard any complaints by tallish people?

Edit: Rant... trying to get price quotes on the AP-650 is very difficult. Wish these were sold online.

Edited by poggler (02/09/13 08:49 PM)

#2030121 - 02/09/13 10:05 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

I haven't been able to get a firm price quote either, but we can probably make a pretty good guess. I have seen quotes for the AP 250 at $400 under the MSRP. The 650 has a published MSRP of $1999. If you take $400 off the $1999, it leaves a street price of $1599.

I was originally estimating $1500 for the AP 650 based on "free market" competition, but it now appears that the price will dictated by Casio. Thus the best guess for the AP 650 looks like it will be about $1599. I think Casio has told potential retailers to not include the AP 650 in local discounts so there will probably be a uniform price for all dealerships.

#2030204 - 02/10/13 01:15 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
galaxy4t Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, CA
I think you can expect the AP-650 to sell somewhere between $1599-1699. I'm basing this on the fact that most PX-X50 Privias saw a $100 increase in the street price when they came out. The PX-850 seems to be selling for right around what the PX-830 did $1099. I think there was a choice of cabinets on the 830 which ran a bit more for polished finish. The Celviano 650 is the top end model however, with 250 sounds, rhythms, accompaniment, ect. There is 256 poly, a lid simulator, and string resonance. The sound system is also beefed up. Casio appears to be testing the waters with the $1999 MSRP, but I would expect it to street for $200-300 less.

#2030232 - 02/10/13 02:53 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: galaxy4t]
poggler Offline

Originally Posted By: galaxy4t
I think you can expect the AP-650 to sell somewhere between $1599-1699. I'm basing this on the fact that most PX-X50 Privias saw a $100 increase in the street price when they came out. The PX-850 seems to be selling for right around what the PX-830 did $1099. I think there was a choice of cabinets on the 830 which ran a bit more for polished finish. The Celviano 650 is the top end model however, with 250 sounds, rhythms, accompaniment, ect. There is 256 poly, a lid simulator, and string resonance. The sound system is also beefed up. Casio appears to be testing the waters with the $1999 MSRP, but I would expect it to street for $200-300 less.

If the AP-650 is $1700-1800 it'll be interesting to see it reviewed against Yamaha's YDP-162 and Kawai's CN-34.

#2030402 - 02/10/13 11:10 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

From Kawai’s warranty:
“KAWAI will attempt to perform service at the location of the instrument.”
http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/warranties/Kawai_DP_5yr_warranty.pdf
And as the link states, it’s good for 5 years.
(Note this is only valid for “KAWAI CN, CA AND CP MODEL DIGITAL PIANOS”)

As I mentioned earlier, I have to wait until the dealer gets his current shipment delivered (estimated for early this week) before he can ship the CN34 to me, but I should get the CN34 within a week after that.

#2030664 - 02/10/13 05:09 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
poggler Offline

DBill,

There's a lot in the Kawai warranty that essentially means it's up to the discretion of Kawai whether they perform the service in your home or have you have the product shipped to them. If you have to ship the product to them, you pay the shipping charges and they pay the return shipping charges. Shipping approx. 100 lbs can be expensive and you risk damage to the product ... which would be your responsibility.

I haven't seen Casio's warranty. It could very well be the same thing.

It's still a big decision though. If the product can't be serviced locally, there's peace of mind getting a DP at the local Guitar Center and paying for the extended warranty.

With regards to the Celviano, I went and to a music store that is expecting to have them in a couple of weeks. They just saw them at NAMM and were able to order them... like Mike Martin said.

#2030741 - 02/10/13 07:11 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

To poggler:

It’s interesting that you can get the AP 650 through the Guitar Center chain. The information that I have is quite explicit that Guitar Center stores will NOT be allowed to sell the 650. According to the information that I have, the Guitar Center stores will be able to sell the x20 and earlier series (although the 620 is no longer being produced), but not the 650. (Check with Mike for the final word.)

The information that I have is saying the AP 650 will be uniformly priced by Casio dealers at $1599. It will be interesting to see what the actual price will be.

Kawai’s warranty is publically displayed for everyone to see. I haven’t found a similar public warranty statement by Casio.

I won’t be able to give a firm order to Kawai for the CN34 until later this week, but I’ve essentially given up on the Casio AP 650. At least for me, it isn’t worth the hassle of trying to find someone who is authorized to sell it.

For anyone who is interested, I consider the 650 to be a top quality machine, and it may well be a better “bang for the buck” than Kawai’s CN34. I’ve simply gone past the amount of frustration that I will put up with in regard to Casio.

#2030768 - 02/10/13 07:46 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
PianoWorksATL Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta, GA
For anyone who is interested, I consider the 650 to be a top quality machine, and it may well be a better “bang for the buck” than Kawai’s CN34. I’ve simply gone past the amount of frustration that I will put up with in regard to Casio.
Since you are not willing to be patient, go buy the Kawai. Casio is in the process of growing their piano dealer network. The AP-650 is a new product, and its not an internet product. Complaining about it here can't change either issue. Some help has been offered to you in exchange for your patience, but asking dealers to violate their business agreements is a bad way get help. You can go and buy it; you just can't order it online or over the phone. This is the same for certain Roland, Yamaha & Kawai products and now Casio as well.
Pre-Owned: Yamaha, Kawai, Steinway & other fine pianos
Full Restoration Shop
www.PianoWorks.com
www.youtube.com/PianoWorksAtlanta

#2030772 - 02/10/13 07:52 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
pv88 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

@Bill,

First of all, I believe that the Casio AP-650 is not necessarily a better "bang for the buck" item than the Kawai CN34 you are considering, as I can make a direct comparison between the Casio AP-620 and Kawai EP3, in which the Kawai is the winner (for me) in every respect for sounds, action, and, overall resonance.

Also, I sympathize with your frustration in not getting answers from Casio as I encountered all of the same with the Casio's I had owned. If issues are not dealt with properly, then I am not going to keep the digital.

Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise that Casio's additional features (i.e., bang-for-the-buck stuff) outweigh the more important aspects of having a digital that has sufficient sounds, action, decay, and, harmonic resonance.

What matters in the end is finding a digital that plays reasonably well with no initial decay, sustain, or, resonance issues.

#2030776 - 02/10/13 07:58 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: DBill]
mrcultureshock Online   content

Loc: Georgia, USA

I think if the 650 is one of your choices, you should hold off making the purchase until you can try one. By doing this, you'll have all the information you need to make the correct decision.

Digital pianos are pretty big purchases in terms of money and future enjoyment, not to mention how these pianos look in your house. I would personally wait a bit more.

#2030790 - 02/10/13 08:41 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
poggler Offline

@Bill

I apologize if I confused things with my post. You're absolutely right the AP-650 is not sold at Guitar Center. I keep sending them emails asking anyway. ("No" is a tough word for me.) Haha. There is a general music store near me which is one of the listed dealers for the AP-650. I went there yesterday and talked with the owner. He said they had all gone to NAMM and seen the DPs, placed their orders, and should be receiving shipments of the Privias/Celvianos within a couple of weeks. Their store received authorization to sell the new Celvianos because of the lack of "piano" stores in my area. The AP-650 is probably not one they're going to stock a lot of because they're planning on the AP-450 as their top Celviano. He said he'll be getting back with me on AP-650 pricing and availability soon.

I mentioned Guitar Center because I already have a PX-850 on order with them. It's not due to ship until around the 1st week of March. I'm still deciding whether I want to stay with the 850 or upgrade to the AP-450. I actually went to Guitar Center today and tried out the 350 which has the same keys. I liked playing it more than the Yamahas they had in the store (P155, DGX640). The keys on the 350 did seem a little more plastic-like when I tapped on them with my fingernails; but they felt more substantive like an acoustic (in my amateur opinion) than the Yamahas. And I liked the texture on the keys. I also liked the sound of the 350 and couldn't detect the short decay people are mentioning here ... at least with my amateur ears anyway.

I'd love to try out a Kawai but the closest dealer is about 2.5 hours away from me and may not be open during the hours I'm available to make the trip. If I'm still having problems deciding before the 850 ships from GC, I may end up trekking it to the Kawai dealer anyway.

TLDR: From what I've tried, I know I'd be happy with the 850 I can get from Guitar Center. Still trying to decide if I'd be happier with the AP-650... whether it would be worth paying the ~$600 extra. Still also trying to decide if I'd have regrets not trying a Kawai if I can't find one near me or make the trip to a dealer.

Edited by poggler (02/10/13 08:42 PM)

#2030856 - 02/10/13 11:52 PM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
DBill Offline

To poggler

What I had been trying to do was to find someone who could sell an AP 650. This was similar to your efforts. Casio has created a complete mess with the way they are trying to set up a dealer system. People that I have been in contact with told me back in December that Casio wasn’t going to sell the AP 650 via the Internet, but instead, Casio was going to sell it via a dealer system. As I mentioned in a previous post, I was the person who tipped off Kraft Music that they were going to be frozen out. Casio didn’t advise Kraft early in the game about what was going on.

If Casio knew in December (and probably much earlier than December), why didn’t they get their dealer system set up before NAMM? If a dealer system had been set up before NAMM, then by the time NAMM occurred, Casio’s “Where to Buy Store Locator” http://www.casiomusicgear.com/wheretobuy would have given consumers (like us) an accurate list of places to go where we could buy Casio products.

Immediately after NAMM, I assumed that the “Where to Buy” list was accurate. The “Where to Buy” list included many Guitar Center stores, Best Buy stores, (I contacted both chains) as well as independent retailers (and I contacted several of them). I assumed that the “Where to Buy” list was an accurate list of retailers for Casio products.

We now know the “Where to Buy” list is not accurate. As of 9:30 MST tonight, there still isn’t a Casio dealer listed for any major city in Colorado (my home state). The “Where to Buy” list has led us off on a wild goose chase. I think Casio’s mismanagement of the dealership transfer may have produced a lot of other misunderstandings in addition to the consumer level. I don’t have information from inside Casio, but I suspect this transition to a dealership idea probably came from the “high mucky mucks” in Casio so that Mike is also caught in the confusion.

To Sam

In regard to your statement regarding my plans to buy a Kawai CN34: “You can go and buy it”
I intend to do just that.

In regard to your statement “asking dealers to violate their business agreements”
Please review our Private Messages. I have not asked you or any other dealer “to violate their business agreements”. For that matter, how would I have any knowledge of what your business agreements were?

If you would like to argue the point, I can easily put our entire conversation on a web page (on my website) where the whole world can check it.

#2030915 - 02/11/13 02:45 AM Re: Casio AP-650 [Re: andy0140]
xorbe Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Mt View, CA
Huh, I guess it's too bad that I'll never hear the full AIR engine on an AP-650 down at GC then. Maybe on the PX-5S eventually, though my GC removed the PX-3 board a while ago now. I think there's a Casio synth in that spot now.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
132 registered (A Guy, accordeur, ando, Abby Pianoman, 36251, 43 invisible), 1292 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75979 Members
42 Forums
157133 Topics
2307638 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
a video of Alexander Siloti's daughter playing the piano
by Michael Sayers
08/28/14 08:26 PM
Kimball spinet neoprene lifter nuts
by dschwoyer
08/28/14 08:22 PM
Looking for a re-built Steinway or Steinwas
by ColinD
08/28/14 07:29 PM
First time purchasing an acoustic piano, need some help.
by Lockon52
08/28/14 07:14 PM
Yamaha Clavinova CVP-83s Parts needed
by Jason Solis
08/28/14 06:57 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission