Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2031776 - 02/12/13 11:29 AM The Audio, Video Music Production Thread
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
I am starting this thread in the hope of having a central location for learning tricks to making great video/audio productions with piano being the main component.

It is to include audio, which includes microphones of all types and the recording devices that go with the mics, be it stand alone Zooms to other high end equipment. All well as techniques for better sound.

Video of all type from Flip Cameras to high end HD cameras of all types. From single camera views to multiple camera angles.

Software of all types that allow the mixing of audio and/or video and the know how to make productions of high quality.

All miscellaneous audio/video equipment that allows us to make great productions.

But most of all, I hope those who REALLY have the talent to teach us some of their tricks of the trade, to help us make these artsy audio and video productions. From simple title graphics, to adding layers of other add on instruments, to multiple camera angles, etc. I'm always amazed at some of the productions I see from the users here and elsewhere and would like to learn some of these skills.

So please feel free to jump in, and share your thoughts and ideas and even post your work to give us ideas or to just show off. smile

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2031782 - 02/12/13 11:39 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

To start, I use a Flip HD camera and the software it comes with to crop my videos, Zoom H2 for a better audio (The Flip camera audio tends to be harsh), Audacity software to crop sound files and to normalize, and Sony Vegas 10 software to mix the audio and video. I bought it as an older version and does a nice job. I haven't scratched the surface on what it can really do.

This is my latest production using the above setup. (ignore the errors). I would like to add multiple camera angles as a new trick...

#2031816 - 02/12/13 12:37 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lost in cyberspace.in the UK.
I think it possibly a good Idea to look what the professional recording studios use vis a vis miking a piano, once the reasoning is understood ( and it may be complex but not brain surgery) we could then work backwards so to speak... In terms of "substitutes" and cheaper alternatives without too much loss of quality, obviously.

This way, it would be helpful ( I believe) for folk to know exactly what they are aiming for.
just an idea.

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew
which in sleep has fallen on you. Ye are many,they are few. Shelley

Founder and creator ofRostoskys 13th crystal skull project

#2031844 - 02/12/13 01:14 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

That is a way to start...although I am actually pretty happy with my Zoom H2 audio, I know you can get really super good sound with high end mics and such. I saw one that was designed for a piano with multiple mics on a bar cross all the registers.

Any experts like to chime in on microphone options?

#2032223 - 02/13/13 01:16 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Great idea for a thread... I hope it will "stick" and have a long and useful life.

I have a question: what can one do to marry MP4 video with MP3 audio?

Background: I'm not able to move any MP4 or WAV files recorded off of my phone directly to a PC. I can move the files, but something about the formatting makes them unusable in Windows Media Player, Audacity, probably anything else. However, I can upload MP4 to YouTube successfully. I also found an Android app to convert MP4 audio to an MP3 audio file. I still can't move the MP3 directly to my PC and have it work. However, Sand Tiger helped me figure out that I can email the MP3 to myself and then it works just fine on the PC.

All that is great (well not ideal, but good enough) for recording an acoustic piano using the phone. It actually comes out much better than I would have assumed a phone could do.

When I go to record a DP though, then I have an issue because the microphones in the phone do a lousy job with recording from speakers vs. a real soundboard. It just sounds awful.

If I record the line out from the DP to my computer with Audacity, and use the phone for the video, how can I get the audio and video merged together?

I still haven't actually gotten line out from the DP into an MP3, but I'm hopeful that this can be done without too much fuss. It's an older keyboard, so it doesn't have USB or anything like that to make things simple. It does have a 3.5" floppy drive though... smile

I looked for an Android app that would merge MP4/MP3 (since I can email the MP3 from my PC to my phone, but can't transfer an MP4 successfully from my phone to my PC), but nothing looked like it worked all that well. I didn't try any, just going based on other user comments. There was one that might have worked well, but it was basically malware. Blech.

Any ideas?

Working on: my aversion to practicing in front of my wife

1978 Vose & Sons spinet "Rufus"
1914 Huntington upright "Mabel"

XXIX-XXXII

#2032229 - 02/13/13 01:28 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

This one is interesting, re: Mic placement on a grand:

The comments/debate on YT are interesting too.

XXIX-XXXII

#2032285 - 02/13/13 06:03 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

I use Sony Vegas software to add Flip camera video with audio, then I can delete the Flip camera sound and then add my Zoom H2 audio which sounds much better. Then I sync the two together, which is an art itself. Then you process them together which the software calls rendering. You can save it in any file format you want.

#2032303 - 02/13/13 07:27 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
Originally Posted By: Mark...

I'm sure there are other ways but I use these a lot. They will marry or separate almost any video or audio format (certainly your mp4/mp3). The resultant file is an mkv which youtube uploads and converts to its own preferences.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVtoolnix
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVExtractGUI-2

These are both free and frequently updated, bug-free in my experience. Dead simple drag and drop interface. Also, you can slide the mp3 and mp4 against each other very easily. I notice the audio on your opening clip lags the video so you can sort that out easily.

I've had this on my laptop for years so I can't remember exactly the download protocol but I believe the interface is the toolnix app. The extractGUI is under the bonnet and is required but not seen by the user interface. This latter should probably be installed first.

#2032341 - 02/13/13 08:42 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chocolatetown, USA
Mark - I'm certainly glad that you didn't promote this thread as a basic, elementary introduction to audio/video recording and production - already you guys have hit the ground running, leaving far behind the beginner/novice in your "technical dust" - this always happens, and those with the technical skills/knowledge tend strongly to show off (and not just at the piano) - which is just fine for those at the experienced, advanced level of expertise - but from the start not really helpful for the newbie - maybe another simultaneous thread with a much more gradual and basic approach where posters weren't compelled to flash their wizardry would be much more useful for the beginners in our ranks, who would be far less overwhelmed and discouraged by all the high level techie talk - maybe even with lots of pictures and diagrams and definitions of terms and links to sites where the equipment described can be seen (instead of trying to guess or imagine what is being described)...

For example: Instead of the question about what one can do to "marry" an mp4 video with and mp3 audio, one might give some idea of what the mp4 video and mp3 audio are and why one might want to marry them.

Basically a great idea here, but needing a kinder, gentler approach for the beginner...

Edited by TrapperJohn (02/13/13 08:47 AM)

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.

#2032583 - 02/13/13 04:53 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

John, we don't have an intermediate area here on Pianoworld, so I had no choice but to post it here.

If you read my opening remarks, I want to learn and share high end video/audio tricks from the users here who wish to share their expertise. My production stuff is basic. Most who post on You Tube know this stuff. I love the artsy video production stuff that makes music that much better.

Also we can and will cover basic recording and production if some one asks.

The name of this forum "Adult Beginner" is a misnomer. It covers every kind of player and user.

If you go to the sticky "important threads" thread, they have links to basic recording.

#2032592 - 02/13/13 05:11 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: aTallGuyNH]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: aTallGuyNH
This one is interesting, re: Mic placement on a grand:

The comments/debate on YT are interesting too.

Some useful tips, thanks aTallGuyNH. I wonder what input device they use to feed multiple microphones?

#2032597 - 02/13/13 05:16 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: dire tonic]
aTallGuyNH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dire tonic

I'm sure there are other ways but I use these a lot. They will marry or separate almost any video or audio format (certainly your mp4/mp3). The resultant file is an mkv which youtube uploads and converts to its own preferences.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVtoolnix
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVExtractGUI-2

These are both free and frequently updated, bug-free in my experience. Dead simple drag and drop interface. Also, you can slide the mp3 and mp4 against each other very easily. I notice the audio on your opening clip lags the video so you can sort that out easily.

I've had this on my laptop for years so I can't remember exactly the download protocol but I believe the interface is the toolnix app. The extractGUI is under the bonnet and is required but not seen by the user interface. This latter should probably be installed first.

I'll give that a try. Free is good!! Thanks!

XXIX-XXXII

#2032610 - 02/13/13 05:59 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: New England, USA
Great playing and video Mark!

I would like to add multiple camera angles as a new trick...

I am no expert on video editing but I recently started working with multicam videos and it is so much fun! I am constantly experimenting with new things and I will monitor this thread for tips and tricks.

I think the key to making multicam vidoes is to have a video editor that supports it. Vegas 10 has support for it so you are on the right track Mark. It is a very good video editor from what I have heard.

So far I have experimented with two and three cameras but only using single takes. That is I have them record the entire performance along with the audio recording. Thus, you need to have the same number of cameras as you have angles. One thing, which I am sure you are aware of, is that video editing is VERY time consuming.

Here is my first music video in which I used three cameras (two ipods and one ipad):

#2032626 - 02/13/13 06:33 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Amaruk]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Amaruk
Great playing and video Mark!

I would like to add multiple camera angles as a new trick...

I am no expert on video editing but I recently started working with multicam videos and it is so much fun! I am constantly experimenting with new things and I will monitor this thread for tips and tricks.

I think the key to making multicam vidoes is to have a video editor that supports it. Vegas 10 has support for it so you are on the right track Mark. It is a very good video editor from what I have heard.

So far I have experimented with two and three cameras but only using single takes. That is I have them record the entire performance along with the audio recording. Thus, you need to have the same number of cameras as you have angles. One thing, which I am sure you are aware of, is that video editing is VERY time consuming.

Here is my first music video in which I used three cameras (two ipods and one ipad):

Believe it or not your videos are part of the inspiration for this thread. I always enjoy them in the piano bar. Hope you can teach us some of your tricks.

Like in your excellent video, when music is added to inspirational video, it makes the music that much more moving and enjoyable. Some great real movies would be so much less without their sound tracks.

Eventually I'd like to add the fade in video like it this video after I get the multi camera part working. Looks like I need more cameras...

#2032650 - 02/13/13 07:19 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks for those kind words Mark!

Some great real movies would be so much less without their sound tracks.

So true.

You can do multicam videos with a single camera too. I might try that one day too. The trick is to have multiple takes of the same performance and make sure you play it consistently (or editing is going to be so much harder...) every time. This is how the pros do it I think. If you do a single take as I do in my videos, you automatically have a perfect match between audio and video at all angles. All you need to do is to sync and cut between angles where you think it fits with the music.

Regarding syncing, I typically play with headphones on my RD-700NX (I have no speakers for it). But for the recordings in my videos I typically connect a $5 computer speaker to the line out of the piano. The cameras will then record the performance and that makes syncing so much easier. The audio recorded by the piano (USB) is what I use in the videos as it has the best quality (pure digital recording).

#2032668 - 02/13/13 07:39 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hope you can teach us some of your tricks.

One thing that I have noticed is that camera placement becomes tricky when you use multiple cameras as you don't want the cameras to be in the video. Thus you need to plan things a bit more. However, there is a neat trick you could use if you have a hard time hiding the cameras from view. It is called garbage matte. With it you kind of combine to clips in a seamless way. Here is a quick experiment I did with it that shows how it works. My tripod with one of my ipods magically disappear as I superimpose a portion of another clip (or picture) in which the tripod was removed.

There are so many fun things you can do with video!

Edited by Amaruk (02/13/13 07:47 PM)

#2032705 - 02/13/13 08:31 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Amaruk]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Hope you can teach us some of your tricks.

One thing that I have noticed is that camera placement becomes tricky when you use multiple cameras as you don't want the cameras to be in the video. Thus you need to plan things a bit more. However, there is a neat trick you could use if you have a hard time hiding the cameras from view. It is called garbage matte. With it you kind of combine to clips in a seamless way. Here is a quick experiment I did with it that shows how it works. My tripod with one of my ipods magically disappear as I superimpose a portion of another clip (or picture) in which the tripod was removed.

There are so many fun things you can do with video!

That was a neat trick! What software are you using?

#2032713 - 02/13/13 08:45 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

The video editor I am using is called Final Cut Pro X (Mac). However, it does not have this garbage matte effect built-in. Sony Vegas might have it as some editors do. Instead, I downloaded a free plug-in for my editor with this effect here:

http://www.fcp.co/final-cut-pro/news/455-free-fcpx-8-point-garbage-matte

#2032922 - 02/14/13 09:58 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Amaruk]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

The video editor I am using is called Final Cut Pro X (Mac). However, it does not have this garbage matte effect built-in. Sony Vegas might have it as some editors do. Instead, I downloaded a free plug-in for my editor with this effect here:

I'll have to search for that for Sony Vegas or Windows live...

I'm impressed that you are using some phone cameras. My Android Evo has decent video, I'm going to have to try it. Just need a mount.

#2032936 - 02/14/13 10:25 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
BenPiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: US
I agree that a more properly edited video adds to the overall enjoyment of the experience, but it really is much more time consuming and is generally just a pain in the butt to produce! (for the most part)

Most of my videos I just use windows Live Movie Maker and sync up the audio and video (I record audio and video with individual devices). Add a title, a fade out at the end, and done.

That's all Windows Movie Maker is good for, really.

For a couple of special projects, I've used Sony Vegas. It's much more powerful, but the learning curve is fairly steep as well.

The one feature of Sony Vegas that I really like and adds a lot to a video production is the ability to zoom and pan on video, which gives the effect of the camera moving slowly. You select a beginning position and the ending position for the zoom and pan, and the software does the rest, moving the frame between those two positions over the time you select.

Here's an example of the zoom and pan feature:

I had 3 cameras set up, and my Zoom H1 recorded the audio. Very time consuming, but really makes a difference. Much better than my latest batch of stationary, out of focus videos. whome

#2032944 - 02/14/13 10:42 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: BenPiano]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: BenPiano
I agree that a more properly edited video adds to the overall enjoyment of the experience, but it really is much more time consuming and is generally just a pain in the butt to produce! (for the most part)

Most of my videos I just use windows Live Movie Maker and sync up the audio and video (I record audio and video with individual devices). Add a title, a fade out at the end, and done.

That's all Windows Movie Maker is good for, really.

For a couple of special projects, I've used Sony Vegas. It's much more powerful, but the learning curve is fairly steep as well.

The one feature of Sony Vegas that I really like and adds a lot to a video production is the ability to zoom and pan on video, which gives the effect of the camera moving slowly. You select a beginning position and the ending position for the zoom and pan, and the software does the rest, moving the frame between those two positions over the time you select.

Here's an example of the zoom and pan feature:

I had 3 cameras set up, and my Zoom H1 recorded the audio. Very time consuming, but really makes a difference. Much better than my latest batch of stationary, out of focus videos. whome

That was great Ben! Both your playing and the video. Love the piano action shots too. I thought it was Einaudi until I read you composed it. I always enjoy your video work as well. I think the extra time for these creations is well worth the effort. The work can be saved forever and will be around when we are all gone...

I use Sony Vegas 10, but have not added or really knew about the panning and zoom. Excellent tip...must figure it out.

#2032949 - 02/14/13 10:47 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
BenPiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I use Sony Vegas 10, but have not added or really knew about the panning and zoom. Excellent tip...must figure it out.

Thanks, Mark. I don't have vegas on this computer, but when I get the chance I'll put up some screenshots to better explain the feature.

#2032960 - 02/14/13 10:58 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: BenPiano]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Thanks, Mark. I don't have vegas on this computer, but when I get the chance I'll put up some screenshots to better explain the feature.

That would be great. I was just look at it and wasn't getting to far... lol

#2033094 - 02/14/13 03:15 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Amaruk]
wouter79 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I use FCP too (version 6, bit old now) and I HAVE been doing garbage matte. From top of my head, the built-in uses squares but there are plugins for multipoint (polygon) garbage matte. And you can always make the overlay transparent by multiplying with an image mask if you need more advanced.

FCP is a pro tool, not something you learn in a few minutes like movie maker or iMovie. But you can do about everything imaginable with it (in combination with Motion). I have been scaling, warping parts of the video, tracking fragments, extreme slowdowns, rotations, time warps, compensated shakes of elements in the video, Green screening, generate overlays, sweeps, fades. You can make custom filters to do special effects on pixel base. Every effect can be time-dependent.

The compressor tool coming with FCP is quite flexible but imho too fragile. Sometimes it fails alltogether but usually it is just ok.

Edited by wouter79 (02/14/13 03:23 PM)

#2033293 - 02/14/13 08:35 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: wouter79]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: wouter79

I use FCP too (version 6, bit old now) and I HAVE been doing garbage matte. From top of my head, the built-in uses squares but there are plugins for multipoint (polygon) garbage matte.

Correct, I forgot to mention that. The plug-in I am using is a 8-point polygon type.

#2033296 - 02/14/13 08:41 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: BenPiano]
Amaruk Offline
500 Post Club Member

Good points Ben and what a lovely piece you composed for your late co-worker!! To see the action like this in your video was great too!

On Mac computers there is also iMovie (similar to Movie maker on Windows) which also can be used for those who want to do basic editing. It is included in the OS so it is a good way to start out I think.

#2033468 - 02/15/13 12:37 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: BenPiano]
BenPiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

when I get the chance I'll put up some screenshots to better explain the feature.

So, you have your video inserted into the timeline. Right click, and a menu comes up. Click on "Video Event Pan/Crop"

You should get this sub-window:

Now, you have to set the points that the pan / crop will "bounce" between.

Below, the BIG arrow shows the diamonds, or the points that you fix. Here, there is automatically one set at the beginning.

If I want to add one at the point I scrolled to, the circled part, I click on the "+" (little arrow) to create a new diamond, or fixed point.

So now, you have to tell the software how you want the pan and zoom to begin and end.

Below, I click on the very first diamond to put the clock back at 0.00, and zoom in , rotate, do whatever, to tell this thing where I want the frame to begin.

The part inside the box with the "F" is the part the viewer will see, with the straight edge on the bottom of the box on the bottom of the screen.

(Pic below) Then, you gotta click on the second diamond (the one you added), to set the camera for the second point.

Zoom it in, zoom it out, rotate it a bit, do whatever (in the case below, extreme and too close). The software will create a path from the first "F" box to the second "F" box as the video plays during the times that you set up with those little diamonds.

You can create more than just 2 diamonds, and have the camera bounce or ping around all the points you set up. With images or different clips, you gotta set each one up.

I hope that helped a bit! smile

#2033477 - 02/15/13 01:04 AM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
BenPiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Another fun one I did more than 2 years ago with an older version of Sony Vegas. I made this video just for an experiment, and had a little fun with a piece I had recently finished, "The Sick Doll".

I wanted to figure out how to do split screen (or more). Both frames are independently panned / zoomed from still images. My old computer at the time struggled rendering this. I would imagine newer pc's and the newer software don't sweat this at all.

The video is a sort of educational and slightly misleading:

#2033718 - 02/15/13 12:50 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Worked all night, but I will be using your tutorials this weekend. Thanks Ben!

And the "Sick Doll" video was great...the music alone is a lesson in itself too...

#2034873 - 02/17/13 05:32 PM Re: The Audio, Video Music Production Thread [Re: Mark...]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Hey Ben!!!!!!!!!!!! I used your Vegas tutorial and did the following video. It just has some panning in the very beginning. If you notice it takes the video off to cause black bars on the side and bottom. I played with it for a long time but couldn't get it to zoom in and out. I was able add the diamonds, but how you get the video to do what you want between the diamonds is still a problem. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How do I tackle my goal.
by imustlearn
29 minutes 7 seconds ago
Advice? First digital piano for family--already own a GP
by SCD
Today at 07:58 PM
Help with my DGX-650 and Synthesia!
by Jtreimer
Today at 07:21 PM
Piano tuning career prospects 2014
by Morrisos
Today at 06:56 PM
Ack! My piano is diseased!
by TwoSnowflakes
Today at 06:34 PM
Who's Online
133 registered (accordeur, angga888, anotherscott, 36251, anamnesis, 41 invisible), 1438 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76599 Members
42 Forums
158392 Topics
2325874 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission