Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2033129 - 02/14/13 04:13 PM Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software?
newbert Offline

Loc: Upstate New York, USA
Along with another member of the Piano World forums, I've been looking into (for want of a better term) accompinament software. That is software that would play accompanying tracks of a MIDI file, dictated by tempo that I generate on my digital piano.

The software I'm currently demoing is Home Concert Xtreme (http://www.zenph.com/hcx) or HCX, for short. Although the demo only works with 5 sample files that are "baked into" the demo, the person I've been exploring this with does have the full software. He's been testing whether HCX works with MIDI files edited in various notation software applications. So far, our results have had limited success. (It seems that HCX requires a very specifically structured MIDI file).

So, I'm wondering if:

a) there are other software applications out there that do essentially the same thing that HCX does? and,

b) if so, which notation software is fully compatible with it, in order to edit MIDI files , when necessary?

I believe that the category of the type of product I'm referring to is "accompinament software" (but I could be wrong).

In order to clarify what I'm looking for, here's an example of HCX in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27pR-Bz3eQ

If anyone knows of a pair of products (accompanying + notation software) that are fully compatible with each other for this kind of thing, I'd appreciate hearing about it. A clickable link would be even better!

Thanks!

Bert

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2033449 - 02/14/13 11:29 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Dan Clark Offline

Loc: Bellevue, WA USA
Good evening. I'm the other member working with Bert.

As Bert wrote above, both of us are evaluating software as a training aid for learning the piano. Currently I have Synthesia (iPad and PC) and Home Concert Extreme (iPad and PC) for music training, and Sebelius First and MagicScore Maestro to edit MIDI files.

I showed Synthesia and HCX to my music teacher. She wasn't impressed with Synthesia, but she loved HCX - especially as an accompaniment tool. OTOH she didn't like the Faber midi music files as converted by HCX.

So Bert and I are 1) looking for good training tools to better learn the piano and 2) good notation software that will allow us to simplify, and in some cases clean up, midi files so that they correctly display the notation in HCX.

Any feedback about these and other training and notation tools would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Dan.

p.s. Hopefully at some point in the future, my skills will be good enough to actually compose music with notation software. Even with my limited skills now, I've found that notation software helps me focus on the details of the music as a living thing and not as static symbols on a piece of paper. So far, I'm lovin' the process! smile

#2033521 - 02/15/13 04:06 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
kawai07 Offline

Loc: Detroit
Hi Newbert and Dan Clark,

Thank you both for bringing up this important topic to the forum. Probably, there are many of us wondering if such a thing exists. Apparently it does, although not optimal at this point!!

May I ask you both what piano/ keyboard you are playing at this point? Any compatibility issues at this point?

I am looking at upgrading to a different DP at this point, and was contemplating bw Kawai CA 95 vs one of the Yamaha 600 CVPs. Unfortunately, the Yamahas come with a price tag due to the bells and whistles of the interactive features. Also, Kawai just came out with a MIDI controller VPC-1 with beautiful touch curves from the current software companies.

Would the new software (for iPad or PC) substitute for the interactive Yamaha CVP features? If so, would that mean tremendous savings and probably more flexibility?

Hopefully someone with a Yamaha CVP piano could comment on that as well...

Thank you.

K

#2033589 - 02/15/13 08:28 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: kawai07]
newbert Offline

Originally Posted By: kawai07
....May I ask you both what piano/ keyboard you are playing at this point? Any compatibility issues at this point?...

K,

I don't know the answers to your other questions but (FWIW) my digital piano is a Yamaha DGX640.

I should add that this type of software which "follows your lead" has been around for some time. In the late 90's, Cakewalk sold software called "In Concert". I know because I owned it - OWNED being the operative word, because I've misplaced it, or lost it in a physical move. Unfortunately, Cakewalk discontinued the product long ago for some reason. I would think that, after 10 or more years, this technology would have advanced quite a bit. But, as Dan has found with his tests, it's (HCX) still not perfect since it requires very specifically structured MIDI files.

So, we're hopeful that perhaps there is other software out there which works better and/or is fully compatible with a good notation software package.

Bert

#2033870 - 02/15/13 05:56 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Seattle-ish, WA
Well, I'll just throw in my hat, too.
PianoCheetah is my attempt at "piano practice software".
Not geared for teaching, but for piano practice.
It's standard notation needs work, but is probably usable.
It has a much nicer piano roll sort of display than than
HCX.

I'd love to get some feedback about what you don't like
about it - stephen.hazel@gmail.com
I'm up for any changes, but get little feedback currently.

#2033996 - 02/15/13 10:59 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
lotal Offline

Loc: Russia
I have been keeping the eye on autoaccompaniment features since 90th and "In Concert". For many years I was quite excited about the feature alongside other computer tricks. As a matter of fact I am programmer and wrote an autoaccompaniment software met in Yamaha's PSRs for PC (Realtime Style Performer)back in 1996. While I lost my own interest to Yamaha's style autoaccompaniment by 2000, I was still hooked to the idea of "In Concert" and HCX, although mostle theoretically, not in practice. About three years ago I wrote a pilot software for my own with accompaniment as in HCX, trying to make drum and bass accompaniment tracks for my piano solo. In the course of testing and adjusting logic of the program I got desillusionment of the idea itself. It was dawning on me that simple fact that it is not the rythm section which is to sync with soloist, but rather the soloist has to listen and sync to the accompaniment tracks.

Thus, I believe the matter is not in enhansing software logic. It is a theoretical obstacle. That is why such autoaccompaniment as in HCX is applicable in restricted conditions and why they have to adjust midi files for that. That sobered my mind and stoped my further interest in the idea. It is of the same sort of interest as PSR's autoaccompaniment: beginners love it, intermediate players hate it.

#2034023 - 02/15/13 11:37 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: Stephen Hazel]
Dan Clark Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephen Hazel
Well, I'll just throw in my hat, too.
PianoCheetah is my attempt at "piano practice software".
Not geared for teaching, but for piano practice.
It's standard notation needs work, but is probably usable.
It has a much nicer piano roll sort of display than than
HCX.

I'd love to get some feedback about what you don't like
about it - stephen.hazel@gmail.com
I'm up for any changes, but get little feedback currently.

Steve,

I tried to download your software. It failed to download using Firefox, even after several tries. Then I tried IE. That worked.

On this computer, I don't have a midi device installed. Obviously I can't test software very well, but at least it should run.

With your software, the software went into an infinite loop. It went through several screens over and over, trying to get out of the the software. Finally I killed the process to get out of it.

As a professional software developer, I understand the pride of authorship. However, you need to see your software from the user's perspective. If it fails on the first try, it doesn't leave a good impression.

Since I've been a professional software developer for 30+ years, I knew how to recover from software problems. OTOH, most users would get really frustrated and reboot the computer. Not good.

Suggestion: Test your software extensively for multiple kinds of failure scenarios before offering it for user download.

Regards,

Dan.

Edited by Dan Clark (02/16/13 12:24 AM)

#2034039 - 02/16/13 12:23 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: kawai07]
Dan Clark Offline

Originally Posted By: kawai07
Hi Newbert and Dan Clark,

Thank you both for bringing up this important topic to the forum. Probably, there are many of us wondering if such a thing exists. Apparently it does, although not optimal at this point!!

May I ask you both what piano/ keyboard you are playing at this point? Any compatibility issues at this point?

I am looking at upgrading to a different DP at this point, and was contemplating bw Kawai CA 95 vs one of the Yamaha 600 CVPs. Unfortunately, the Yamahas come with a price tag due to the bells and whistles of the interactive features. Also, Kawai just came out with a MIDI controller VPC-1 with beautiful touch curves from the current software companies.

Would the new software (for iPad or PC) substitute for the interactive Yamaha CVP features? If so, would that mean tremendous savings and probably more flexibility?

Hopefully someone with a Yamaha CVP piano could comment on that as well...

Thank you.

K

K,

I have a Casio PX-850. It's a good beginner's DP for the price. I'm fairly happy with my Casio.

The Casio works very nicely with all of the software I have installed on my PC and iPad. The PX-850 uses a USB MIDI interface.

About the only issues I've had with my setup have been with my PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL and the PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software that came with the AudioBox. A new driver fixed the key connection problem, but I'm not still convinced that it's set up properly. Given that all of my other software works fine I suspect that it's something funky with Studio One or the setup. I'm still playing with that.

I bought my PX-850 because of all of the good reviews. It will probably be at least a year before I upgrade to something better. However, it has been a good learning experience diving into the DP world...

One thing I'm learning is that what's really important in a DP is the keyboard and it's action. I.e., you can upgrade the sound by pumping the output to a good quality preamp/amp or to a PC with a software piano and then to a preamp/amp, and then to good speakers. AFAIK, you can NOT upgrade the keyboard action. So my priority for my next DP will be a keyboard with high-quality key action.

If I was to upgrade now, I'd probably look carefully at a Kawai CA65 or CA95, but the VPC1 looks like it may be the wave of the future. If they had a VPC with the keyboard of the CA65/95 and a nice looking stand, I think it would be a killer.

Regarding how well the new DP + software offerings compare to a Yamaha CVP, I'm really not qualified to comment. That said, one fact stands out... PC's and software are easy to upgrade/replace; hard wired features in a piano are not. I'm biased to go the good keyboard + PC + software route for my next DP. But each to his\her own.

Regards,

Dan.

P.s. Here's my DP workstation. Like the image quality, it's modest, but it works:

#2034040 - 02/16/13 12:32 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: lotal]
Dan Clark Offline

Originally Posted By: lotal
I have been keeping the eye on autoaccompaniment features since 90th and "In Concert". For many years I was quite excited about the feature alongside other computer tricks. As a matter of fact I am programmer and wrote an autoaccompaniment software met in Yamaha's PSRs for PC (Realtime Style Performer)back in 1996. While I lost my own interest to Yamaha's style autoaccompaniment by 2000, I was still hooked to the idea of "In Concert" and HCX, although mostle theoretically, not in practice. About three years ago I wrote a pilot software for my own with accompaniment as in HCX, trying to make drum and bass accompaniment tracks for my piano solo. In the course of testing and adjusting logic of the program I got desillusionment of the idea itself. It was dawning on me that simple fact that it is not the rythm section which is to sync with soloist, but rather the soloist has to listen and sync to the accompaniment tracks.

Thus, I believe the matter is not in enhansing software logic. It is a theoretical obstacle. That is why such autoaccompaniment as in HCX is applicable in restricted conditions and why they have to adjust midi files for that. That sobered my mind and stoped my further interest in the idea. It is of the same sort of interest as PSR's autoaccompaniment: beginners love it, intermediate players hate it.

Lotal,

I'm not sure if I understand the issue between the solo and the accompaniment. In the MIDI files that I have, the solo and accompaniment seem to be in sync after looking at them in them in notation software*. Please explain further.

Thanks,

Dan.

p.s. There does seem to be some disconnect between between MIDI files and published sheet music for the files. I'm using the Faber Adult book and the associated midi files. The solo in the book does not quite match the sheet music solo. If anyone is interested, I can scan a page of my Faber book and the associated MIDI file displayed in Sibelius First.

#2034045 - 02/16/13 12:56 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: Dan Clark]
Dan Clark Offline

BTW, this is a screen shot of HCX.

#2034062 - 02/16/13 01:33 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
lotal Offline

Loc: Russia
Hi Dan,

As English is not my native language, I was concise and perhaps obscure in my explanation. Well, I will try again.

The goal of HCX software is to sync some music parts (midi tracks) to a soloist track. Naturally, the parts are synced in the midi file itself by definition. But when you start performing the soloist track live, you introduce many time disturbances for its notes in relation to the written ones in the midi file. HCX tries to follow these human time deviations to sync the other parts in midi file, introducing a sequence of tempo changes.

All goes fine when you do not demand much of the process. All goes wrong when you try play with rubato (not as sterile notation) or minor tempo errors and at the same time hoping to change tempo of accompaniment. What I needed the program for? Everybody can play “minus one” midi file and perform my solo over it. But the constant tempo kills the feeling, that was why I was thinking about flexing and variation the general tempo of the song with live performance of the soloist track, for which I was cherishing my hopes on HCX.

Imagine that we have as accompaniment a single drum track with 16th notes, while the soloist track is based on 8th notes. It turns out that you may not in musical and practical way to control general tempo change of accompaniment track. One may think that if a 8th note was slightly late, that will make a signal to the accompaniment track to slow down, and if the 8th note was slightly ahead of prescribed time, then the general tempo should be accelerated. I have found that the magnitude of these ideal control deviations for tempo change is less then common musical deviations (and maybe errors) which I introduce with my performance of soloist track. The finer you adjust reaction of accompaniment tracks to the soloist deviations, the more jerky accompaniment becomes. And there is no any musical need at all (for me) for a raw sensibility of accompaniment tracks.

That what I mean when I say that some restrictions on midi files content might be necessary for HCX, otherwise the work of their software would be unstable and jerky. It is not the matter of further improvement of programming logic, but a natural obstacle of different musicians playing together. You may not be a master clock for others without general musical degradation. The drummer may though.

#2035433 - 02/18/13 06:41 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: Dan Clark]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hi Dan,

> As a professional software developer

As a dev you understand the difference between a hobby freeware project and a commercial project like HomeConcertXtreme, right?

PianoCheetah is rough around the edges, but makes up for that by being free.

For those following along, the problem is that it loops if your PC has no midi input device. This will be fixed ASAP - by Sunday I think)

I don't think there turned out to be a problem with Firefox after all.

Although I don't get much feedback from users, you'll see I'm pretty dedicated to PianoCheetah and will fix any problems as soon as I find them... http://pianocheetah.com/news

I've heard from more than a few HCX customers that their ideas for improvement and bug reports fall on deaf ears over there... So money won't buy you everything.

#2035469 - 02/18/13 08:02 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Yes, it would not be reasonable to expect top-quality in a free program. But there are some things you could do to improve it.

Specifically, make it intuitive. I like a product that I can use right out of the box. The deeper, advanced features can wait until later. But with Piano Cheetah ... I could not figure out how to use it right away, so I gave up.

#2035476 - 02/18/13 08:20 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

> Specifically, make it intuitive.

Ho boy. To a computer programmer that's a pretty funny line.

I work everyday on trying to make it more intuitive.
But it takes a great deal of time to make a computer program do the simplest of things.

If you can tell me the very first thing in your "not intuitive" list and describe it to me, I will fix THAT thing and we can go from there.

Actually, I shouldn't be burning up this thread. My apologies.

If you have anything you can help me with on PianoCheetah (bugs detailed, future ideas) I'm on stephen.hazel@gmail.com

#2035718 - 02/19/13 08:41 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
dannac Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: USA
I believe Band In A Box is the best accompany software. Full blown program is expensive but you would not need all the real tracks and such.

Midi Illustrator is similar to HCX.

http://www.midiillustrator.com/

Not sure exactly what you mean by "cleaning up midi files", but I sometimes bring midi files into MI and the notes are spread over 4 tracks or so. It easily adjusted the score for two hand piano.

It does have a free trial .... or you can send me a midi file and I'll run it through MI and send it back to you.

Notation Composer is also good at getting a midi file into two hand piano.
But if I recall it takes a couple more steps than MI does.

#2035809 - 02/19/13 11:23 AM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

By "clean up midi files", I'm pretty sure they mean

to put the notes on the PARTICULAR channels/tracks that HCX needs.
I think the left hand and right hand tracks MUST be on either track
2 and 3 or channel 2 and 3. I forget how it goes exactly.

#2035853 - 02/19/13 12:51 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

Also, I can expand on what Lotal was talking about.

Most midi files are played back with no rubato
(tempo tweaks to improve the "feel" of the piece).
-exactly- as the sheet music specifies.

This is a problem when you're playing piano live with rubato.
Most programs that play midi in the background for you
expect -you- to play to the exact computer tempo.

That's not how you typically want to play piano.
You usually want to be the lead and have the background
tracks follow your rubato.

HCX claims to do this, but in practice (at least according
to the 2 people I know who have HCX), it fails.

I've put some thought into this (tremendously difficult) problem, too.
I have a "Lead" learn mode that attempts to do this.
Currently, it usually fails too.
But I suspect I'll crack that nut before too long.
Currently I'm bogged down mentoring at the local high school
for FIRST Robotics Competition, but come mid March I go back
into high gear with my "baby". And Lead and StandardNotation
are at the top of the to do list.

My apologies for going on and on. But this is a topic near
and dear to me:)

#2036005 - 02/19/13 05:24 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: dannac]
newbert Offline

Originally Posted By: dannac
I believe Band In A Box is the best accompany software. Full blown program is expensive but you would not need all the real tracks and such.

Not sure exactly what you mean by "cleaning up midi files", but I sometimes bring midi files into MI and the notes are spread over 4 tracks or so. It easily adjusted the score for two hand piano.

It does have a free trial .... or you can send me a midi file and I'll run it through MI and send it back to you.

Dannac, By "cleaning up MIDI files", Dan and I mean both making them more readable and (at least in my case) simplifying them so they can be more easily played by a novice piano player like me.

I just viewed a few Youtube videos about MidiIllustrator on Youtube and am quite intrigued. Which version do you have?

I agree that Band in a Box (BIAB) is the ultimate accompaniment software, but even it doesn't include some of the capabilities of HCX or MidiIllustrator. In fact, some of the regulars on the BIAB forums frown upon what HCX can do and have no interest in having that capability added to BIAB. I own both HCX and BIAB, but have just scratched the surface of BIAB.

#2036042 - 02/19/13 06:22 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: newbert]
Dan Clark Offline

Originally Posted By: newbert
Originally Posted By: dannac

Dannac, By "cleaning up MIDI files", Dan and I mean both making them more readable and (at least in my case) simplifying them so they can be more easily played by a novice piano player like me.

I just viewed a few Youtube videos about MidiIllustrator on Youtube and am quite intrigued. Which version do you have?

I agree that Band in a Box (BIAB) is the ultimate accompaniment software, but even it doesn't include some of the capabilities of HCX or MidiIllustrator. In fact, some of the regulars on the BIAB forums frown upon what HCX can do and have no interest in having that capability added to BIAB. I own both HCX and BIAB, but have just scratched the surface of BIAB.

Bert and I have very similar goals. I want to simplify the files to make them more easily playable. And I want those modified files to open and play all channels correctly in HCX. In addition...

I'm using the Faber "Adult Piano Adventures® ALL IN ONE LESSON BOOK 1" book and associated MIDI files. It appears that the MIDI files have never been edited and were just recorded live. So when you open these MIDI files in HCX or other tools, the music notation displayed does NOT match the notation in the book.

So a key goal for me is to modify the notation of the piano staves to match the book and still have it play correctly in HCX. This includes ensuring that the instruments are correct and the MIDI channels match what HCX expects. For example, if the book shows a 1/4 note as the first note in a measure, then the MIDI file should NOT have two 1/8th notes in that position. And the process of editing the MIDI file should not muck up the MIDI channels.

What I want is a simple concept but is not particularly straight-forward, AFAIK. I'm still working on the process.

Regards,

Dan.

Edited by Dan Clark (02/19/13 06:23 PM)

#2036051 - 02/19/13 06:51 PM Re: Accompinament Software with Compatible Notation Software? [Re: Dan Clark]
Stephen Hazel Offline
500 Post Club Member

> the music notation displayed does NOT match
> the notation in the book.

There are 2 problems here then:

1) if the song was just recorded live, it will never match the standard notation without a -lot- of detailed editing in a midi editor.
You will need to quantize note start times to exactly match the standard notation's. You'll also have a very difficult time with note durations and overlapping (and hold pedal'd) notes while playing live. It will usually be easier to start from scratch and input the =whole= score into a notation editing program. This will be absolutely required if the live midi recording involves any rubato or was not played to a click track.

2) HCX doesn't render midi 100% correctly. This is partly due to standard notation not being a =single= standard notation. A given midi performance can be notated in several alternate ways and still be proper CMN (common music notation=standard notation).
Also partly due to HCX bugs in it's rendering of CMN from midi.

As I say, there's an HCX user I know that uses it exclusively for piano practice.

I have some algorithmic composition programs that generate a lot of simple midi files to practice. He'd complain that the midi files don't look right in HCX.

He sent me some screen shots and I noticed that HCX alters how the midi events are displayed, (specifically alters a midi note event's duration) yet (if memory serves) still uses the underlying midi events for it's "wait for me" learning mode.

My friend complained to HCX's customer support that the correct standard notation is not rendered for the given midi events. And, as I've mentioned, the HCX people said they'd fix it and haven't so far.

To be fair, it's extremely difficult to render standard notation at all. HCX does a phenomenal job at it. Doing it correctly given only midi is more difficult still. But it's possible with enough time to...

think it through, program it, test it out, and repeat till done...;)

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much Are Piano Lessons Usually
by Korsario
27 minutes 55 seconds ago
temperament setting in Casio PX-850
by Doritos Flavoured
50 minutes 59 seconds ago
VI Labs True Keys: From ilok to Hard Drive Activation
by imyself
Today at 10:46 AM
A REALLY Indirect Blow Action
by Steve Cohen
Today at 09:01 AM
Bone chilling ending to pieces
by lacrymosa85
Today at 08:44 AM
Who's Online
147 registered (ajames, 255, accordeur, 3times2, 39 invisible), 1450 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76237 Members
42 Forums
157603 Topics
2315005 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission