Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2033959 - 02/15/13 09:12 PM Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP
socalgal Offline

Loc: Southern California
I have read most of the headphones threads here but I am still confused as to what to buy for my Casio PX330

Since I wear glasses I need an around the ear fit. I bought a pair of Stennheiser HD439. They sounded great in the store (not demo'd on a DP) and felt comfortable. I get them home, plug them into my DP and have to crank the volume all the way before I hear anything. I felt like I was in a tunnel. Come to find out they are actually for ipods and similar.

I listened to my old headphones and the sound was unmistakeably suburb. They have no name on them and probably came with my 25 yo Clavinova. The only thing I can see on them is Dynamic Stereo Headphones and elsewhere they read Digital Monitor. So I have nothing to compare them with.

What specs should I look for when choosing something that will be compatible with my DP. I don't need high end just something powerful enough where I don't have to crank up the volume before I hear anything and they don't sound tinny or weak.

Thanks

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
The Right Mic Makes all the Difference. Piano Mics at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2033974 - 02/15/13 09:58 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
Marko in Boston Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Socalgal,

Headphones are obviously a very personal thing. You will hopefully get many comments from this forum on what you should try for DP headphones. Im sure someone will give you some in-depth technical reasons on what you should use with a DP. All I can tell you that you should look for headphones that are designed for studio instead of consumer grade ipod headphones. Studio headphones are very accurate and clean. Consumers level headphones tend to be a little more dynamic and enhanced to accommodate a broad range of prerecorded music. I've used both for a while with my DP and thought my simple consumer grade Bose buds were great, then I focused on my Sennheiser HD380 pro. I started to hear things so much clearer and pronounced that it actually improved my playing. The HD380 about $100 more than your HD439. They sound so great and detailed with a good DP more so than they would with an ipod.

For starters (IMO) look for headphones with wider frequency response range:
-Frequency response is the range of bass, mids and treble. In the example 20 to 20,000 Hz, the first number represents the bass end of the spectrum while the second number represents the treble end
-20 to 20,000 Hz is generally accepted as the audible frequency range, this is the standard for most headphones.
-Some headphones i prefer offer wider ranges (for example, 5 to 33,000 Hz), but many will tell you that better frequency response does not always mean better sound quality. Unfortunately, it's true
-Below 20 Hz bass frequencies can be felt more so than heard, treble frequencies over 20,000 Hz are not always audible to all, but still worth it.

So your HD439 are 17-22,500 Hz
My HD380 are 8-27,000 Hz

Again, hopefully a few others will jump in and elaborate on my very basic explanation as I only have minimal experience in this topic.

Edited by Marko in Boston (02/15/13 10:19 PM)

#2033992 - 02/15/13 10:49 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
Charles Cohen Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Richmond, BC, Canada
FWIW --

I just tested my Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones, plugged into the phone jack of a PX-350.

. . . They're plenty loud enough.

Halfway-up on the volume control is comfortable; full volume is too loud for my taste, and near painful if I pound on the keyboard with the pedal down.

So the HD280's should be OK for your PX-330.

An alternative is getting a headphone amplifier, or a small mixer (Behringer 502 or 802) with headphone output. That will fix all your problems, for cheaper than a new set of cans.

. Charles

PS -- if you've read the headphone threads, you realize how individual the preferences are.

PPS -- if you could borrow a set of AKG K240's, or other "known-good" headphones, to try out, that would be useful.

#2034010 - 02/15/13 11:12 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
xorbe Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Mt View, CA
Yeah I use AKG K240's with my PX-330, and it seems okay.

#2034020 - 02/15/13 11:34 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
thercman Offline

Loc: Spokane WA, United States
FWIW,

I bought a pair of Sony 7506's for the studio. They have a fairly flat frequency response (for reference) and hold the base well. Only $99....

Addictive Keys, Kawai EX Pro
Heil PR-40 Mic, Allen & Heath Mixer, Yamaha HS80

#2034036 - 02/16/13 12:16 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
socalgal Offline

Thanks to all for your quick responses and in depth explanations. It really is helping me.

I returned the HD439's and went to the instrument room to test a couple of headphones they had on demo. One was the Sennheiser HD280 and another was an AKG, not sure of the exact model. I brought my old headphones in to compare. They had a PX330 to test them on and the same thing happened. The volume just was not there until I plugged mine in. The sales assoc had thought it might be the difference between a 1/8" and 1/4" connection but my old phones have the 1/8", same as the other headphones. Plugging them into the back "line in" yields no better results and defeats the purpose of silencing the DP.

I will definitely look into a headphone amp. Is that something I can plug into my audio interface? I just ordered a Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.

I did more research and find out my old phones are Panasonic Digital Monitors. Can't for the life of me remember when or where I got them but I am hanging on to them for now.

Thanks again for the help. I'll try searching more here for answers. Hopefully I can learn quick enough so I can start playing :-)

#2034046 - 02/16/13 01:00 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
1000 Post Club Member

Quote:
I just ordered a Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.

There's a headphone amp built into that. It should solve your problem.

There's no "standard" for headphone output that I know of. And there's no difference between signal levels on 1/8" and 1/4" jacks.

. Charles

Edited by Charles Cohen (02/16/13 01:02 AM)

#2034108 - 02/16/13 04:44 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
mabraman Offline

Loc: Valencia, Spain
As far as I've read, low volume issues are usually related to some unbalanced relationship between amp. and headphones' impedance.The higher the impedance is, the more power you need to make them sound at a given volume.Then, high impedance values need dedicated amplification when the internal DP amp or headphone output is not enough by itself.
Those Sennheiser you returned are 32ohms, wich is the standard for hi-fi and home use. This impedance can't be the cause for your lack of volume.
And every other models that have been suggested to you here, have higher impedance values (around 60ohms). If your DP can't (supposedly) 'move' 32ohms, don't you expect it to move 65.
How about asking Casio for a suggestion?
Some did it with Kawai and the answer was: buy something within a 50 to 100 ohms range.

#2034112 - 02/16/13 05:24 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vught, The Netherlands
Earlier in this thread the frequency range of headphones was discussed but one important piece of information was left out.

If you look at just about any company's claims regarding their headphones they all look just wonderful since they all go down to 20 Hz, some even lower, and they all go high enough to satisfy most music demands. Those numbers don't tell the entire story.

You really want to know how flat the frequency response is. The headphones might go down to 30 Hz but the perceived output will probably be considerably less than the output at a higher frequency.

This new set of numbers will show the deviation in the form of something like 30 to 15,000 Hz ± (plus\minus) x number dB.

And even with that information you can't always believe what the manufacturer states.

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#2034159 - 02/16/13 08:48 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: socalgal]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
When the OP said she couldn't get adequate loudness from the HD439, my first reaction was that these must be high-Z phones. But on Sennheiser's web page, they say these are 32 ohm phones. So it seems odd that there should be a problem. Anyway ...

socalgal: I'd recommend OPEN phones over closed. (The HD439 is a CLOSED design.)

I find open phones sound better than closed. I've tried the HD280, also from Sennheiser and also a closed design, and I disliked them. I opted instead for open Beyerdynamic phones, at the same $100 price point. AKG also has some good open-phone choices at that price. So does Sennheiser.

#2034295 - 02/16/13 02:44 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP [Re: MacMacMac]
thercman Offline

OPEN headphones are great if you just want to listen, however if you are recording your self singing with those on you'll get the sound from the headphones bleeding into your recording. So if you are using them for monitors then you need the closed variety... Personally I would choose reference headphones, ones that have a flat frequency response especially if you may do any recording.

#2035828 - 02/19/13 12:07 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
socalgal Offline

I emailed Casio and got this canned response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we have no information to guide you on a set of headphones for the PX330 or any of our other keyboards. All we are provided with is that the units are fitted with standard head phone jacks.

The least they could have done would have been to include the headphones specs. I have seen that with other models, just not mine. Sigh.........I will probably have to utilize the audio interface, I just did not want to go that route but may have to. I am still researching and some ppl are having the same problem. The most likely solution would be to get a paid of hp that have low impedance, less than the 32 ohms and high Db level of the Sennheisers. I just have to figure out the proper combination.

Thanks again to everyone for their input

#2035839 - 02/19/13 12:20 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
adak Offline

Loc: Canada
Your headphone's resistance is too high. Buy an amp or buy a different pair of headphones. (Look for pair that fits you well and see if the ohms rating is low.)

For details read here: http://nwavguy.blogspot.ca/2011/02/headphone-impedance-explained.html

Stop your whining, it is buying a pair of headphones, if you really can't manage something so simple it is your fault, not Casios.

Edited by adak (02/19/13 02:38 PM)

#2035849 - 02/19/13 12:43 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

adak, I think you're being a tad too hard on our new member.

I've been around for quite a while and only recently understood what headphone impedance meant.

One advantage of buying locally, you can always try out equipment and some stores will let you take the item in question home; I had that experience with headphones.

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#2035877 - 02/19/13 01:35 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: Dave Horne]
thercman Offline

Originally Posted By: Dave Horne
adak, I think you're being a tad too hard on our new member.

+1 That was a very trollish response and not warranted.....

#2035943 - 02/19/13 03:51 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: adak]
socalgal Offline

Originally Posted By: adak
Your headphone's resistance is too high. Buy an amp or buy a different pair of headphones. (Look for pair that fits you well and see if the ohms rating is low.)

For details read here: http://nwavguy.blogspot.ca/2011/02/headphone-impedance-explained.html

Stop your whining, it is buying a pair of headphones, if you really can't manage something so simple it is your fault, not Casios.

Just because YOU understand the technical ins and outs of headphone impedance, resistance and/or ohms level does not mean everyone else does.

Listening to headphones through a Digital Piano are far different than other sources so I thought I would come to this particular forum looking for help. Most ppl here HAVE helped and for that I am grateful.

Am I whining? maybe, but I am frustrated because I don't understand the terminology that YOU seem to and I DID read the article you mentioned previously, but I had a hard time understanding it.

I know for a fact that I don't need a headphone amp because the pair I have now works well without one, it is just getting old and uncomfortable. The least I was looking for was someone who had a similar experience chime in and say they bought XYZ headphone and it worked well and to look for XXohms and xxxDb level.

I hope you feel better now that you offered nothing in the way of helping someone.

#2035954 - 02/19/13 04:03 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
adak Offline

Originally Posted By: socalgal

Just because YOU understand the technical ins and outs of headphone impedance, resistance and/or ohms level does not mean everyone else does.

Listening to headphones through a Digital Piano are far different than other sources so I thought I would come to this particular forum looking for help. Most ppl here HAVE helped and for that I am grateful.

Am I whining? maybe, but I am frustrated because I don't understand the terminology that YOU seem to and I DID read the article you mentioned previously, but I had a hard time understanding it.

I know for a fact that I don't need a headphone amp because the pair I have now works well without one, it is just getting old and uncomfortable. The least I was looking for was someone who had a similar experience chime in and say they bought XYZ headphone and it worked well and to look for XXohms and xxxDb level.

I hope you feel better now that you offered nothing in the way of helping someone.

Be quiet, buying a pair of headphones isn't rocket science. And there is no reason to take out your anger on Casio. That is the point I was making, do you understand? Leave Casio out of this, they did nothing wrong. You are wrong, you got that?

As for your issue with me, you are the first person I have met that had trouble buying a pair of headphones. Perhaps you are special, however it is not my place to judge. I did tell you exactly how to buy a pair, and I will write it again just to give you the benefit of the doubt. Look for a pair of headphones that fits you well, and then look for a low ohms rating on the package. Or buy an amp.

So I did help you, twice. And I do feel better.

So do you feel better for taking out your anger on a corporation that did nothing wrong?

#2035966 - 02/19/13 04:23 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
dannac Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: USA
My AKG 240's are comfortable and sound good. (55 ohms)

#2035972 - 02/19/13 04:32 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
Yes, I also use AKG240's which are great quality (bought them in 1978 - still going). They are just about loud enough with the Roland HP302 headphone output, volume on full.

I think you often have to sacrifice the loudness of the phones (in dcB) for better quality. This along with the higher OHM rating of many headphones means a lower volume of sound. So a headphone amplifier may still be the best solution in your case, socalgal.

Edited by toddy (02/19/13 04:37 PM)

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2035997 - 02/19/13 05:13 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
bennevis Online   content
5000 Post Club Member

I've certainly noticed that different brands of DPs - and possibly different models within the same brand - have their own range of output which in some cases suit only a limited range of headphones, unless you add a headphone amplifier.

I own three pairs of headphones (Grado SR325is, AKG K241 Mk II, Bose QC 2) and a pair of earphones (Klipsch Image X10i). All give a realistic volume (i.e. equivalent to that of a small grand/big upright) with my V-Piano with its volume control set at mid-point, with the Bose and Klipsch requiring slightly lower settings for the same volume.

On some other DPs (- including some high-end ones), I find that even with the volume control set at maximum, I still don't quite get a realistic volume.

#2036022 - 02/19/13 05:50 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
mabraman Offline

Yes, in fact some models (kawai ES7) allow you to choose between 2 different headphone volumes, one for average cans and the other for higher impedances.
But again, it's very surprising that a 330 can't bear with 32ohms, which is by far the most selled impedance for home use.
In regards to Casio's answer, It's poor to say the least. Kawai did give somebody here that information, not about how the hp amp. specifications were, exactly, but they suggested an impedance range for a certain model.
And Adak, headphones are not such a simple matter. It is very difficult and expensive to find some with a flat response, and each brand and model colours the sound in some way.
I own two pairs, from different brands, and they sound completely different though they have identycal specifications: sound pressure, ohms...all the same.
And I'm gonna buy a new pair, 'cause I still haven't found the ones for me.
Maybe it's you, the special one...

Edited by mabraman (02/19/13 05:53 PM)

#2036068 - 02/19/13 07:37 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: mabraman]
socalgal Offline

Originally Posted By: mabraman
But again, it's very surprising that a 330 can't bear with 32ohms, which is by far the most selled impedance for home use.
In regards to Casio's answer, It's poor to say the least. Kawai did give somebody here that information, not about how the hp amp. specifications were, exactly, but they suggested an impedance range for a certain model.....

I contacted Casio on a forum posters suggestion and since Casio provided headphone jack specs for a couple of the Privia models online (you have to search thoroughly) I thought for sure they would be able to give me the same info for the px330. At least I could use that as a starting point.

I'm just clueless with all this technical speak and not many stores give you the option of a headphone demo on a DP. So like you I will just continue to search smile

Many thanks again for the help all here have given me.

#2036116 - 02/19/13 10:07 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: adak]
1000 Post Club Member

. .. Be quiet, buying a pair of headphones isn't rocket science. And there is no reason to take out your anger on Casio. That is the point I was making, do you understand? Leave Casio out of this, they did nothing wrong. You are wrong, you got that?

Ummmm . . .

If Casio (and everyone else) specified the _output voltage_ and _output impedance_ of their headphone amps, all the guessing would disappear. They surely have that information -- but they don't publish it.

Most headphones specify their impedance and sensitivity. Knowing that, and the voltage and impedance of the headphone amp, you can answer the question:

. . . How loud will headphone X sound on DP Y ?

Without that information, you just keep trying headphones until you find something that works.

So I have some sympathy with the OP . . .

. Charles

Edited by Charles Cohen (02/19/13 10:08 PM)

#2036118 - 02/19/13 10:09 PM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
RBMusik Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
HD 280 from Sennheiser will be a very good all around choice. Don't worry too much about impedance for these cans. In simple terms, your Casio will 'drive' them very well. Most keyboards tend to have a 'quiet' phone jack and therefore you need headphones that are more sensitive to the signal. I would say louder, but I don't mean they're loud, just more responsive to low signal. They yield a very nice, strong and open sound with excellent bass response. They are circumaural (around the ear) and have outstanding noise isolation. I use these headphones across the board for professional studio work, recording both piano and drums. I also use them for quiet piano practice at home. They're comfortable. Out of all the choices, I'd put them high in the category of bang for the buck. So, HD280 or better if you can swing it is a no brainer pick. Stay away from cheapo phones or you'll be disappointed in your keyboard for no good reason wink

Cheers!

Edited by RBMusik (02/19/13 10:09 PM)

#2036224 - 02/20/13 04:12 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
mabraman Offline

These are supposedly good for DPs:
http://www.roland.com/products/en/RH-A7/

These I tried two weeks ago on a Casio 450 and they sounded well, despite the piano smile Very comfortable, but closed.
http://www.sinn7.com/product_info.php/in...e7f6a2740f73d41

Don't worry too much about technical language, Socalgal, just look for an impedance your DP can drive, or buy an extra amp (far more expensive solution).
They all will cover your sensitive range (and most of them go beyond it, which is a nonsense) and all of them are power limited by law in some countries (e.g.USA), 'cause more than 100db could result in irreversible damage to your ears.
Within a certain budget, you should look for some open designed, light and comfortable cans which sound well at low volume. If you find them, please let me know the make! smile

#2036285 - 02/20/13 08:51 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
RBMusik Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
For what you describe in your OP, I'm not sure why folks would recommend open headphones over circumaural. With key noise a factor from a digital piano, the better experience would come through a closed system. In sum, if you want to hear a television 20 feet away or someone calling your name or the telephone ringing or the key thumps/clicks from your DP, I would certainly recommend open cans. Otherwise, you'll get a comfortable but isolated experience with closed phones... IMO much better for deep practice and experiencing the intended sound of your board. Both the Rolands (open) and the Sennheisers (closed) hit the $100 mark, so essentially it's "take your pick".

I believe I was able to find HD280s for around $80 with a bit of search.

RB

#2036292 - 02/20/13 09:01 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
mabraman Offline

Today I purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD512 (opened), after making sure that I could return them if I don't like them. 85€ price offer. Tomorrow I'll post her my feelings on them.
And, hey RB, you could have said so about key noise before wink
I didn't think of it.

#2036295 - 02/20/13 09:05 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: mabraman]
adak Offline

Yes, in fact some models (kawai ES7) allow you to choose between 2 different headphone volumes, one for average cans and the other for higher impedances.
In regards to Casio's answer, It's poor to say the least. Kawai did give somebody here that information, not about how the hp amp. specifications were, exactly, but they suggested an impedance range for a certain model.
And Adak, headphones are not such a simple matter. It is very difficult and expensive to find some with a flat response, and each brand and model colours the sound in some way.
I own two pairs, from different brands, and they sound completely different though they have identycal specifications: sound pressure, ohms...all the same.
And I'm gonna buy a new pair, 'cause I still haven't found the ones for me.
Maybe it's you, the special one...

What other obvious things are you going to say next? Cause it doesn't make you sound smarter if you speak out and state the obvious as a way to come back at me.

And learn to read properly, nowhere did I say or imply that headphones sound quality and individual preferences can merely be reduced and simplified down to their listed specifications.

#2036298 - 02/20/13 09:09 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: socalgal]
mabraman Offline

Edited by mabraman (02/20/13 09:11 AM)

#2036300 - 02/20/13 09:13 AM Re: Noob needs help with Headphones for a DP - UPDATE [Re: mabraman]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Today I purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD512 (opened), after making sure that I could return them if I don't like them. 85€ price offer. Tomorrow I'll post her my feelings on them.
And, hey RB, you could have said so about key noise before wink
I didn't think of it.

It's been my experience that you need more than several days to judge a set of headphones.

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Wow, check out this baby!
by Paul678
09/15/14 09:31 PM
Baby Grand new Hammer Knuckles.
by OscarL
09/15/14 08:30 PM
WEIRDEST passage in Chopin?
by Mark_C
09/15/14 08:16 PM
Cleaning my piano.
by pianosNpreschooler
09/15/14 07:24 PM
1981 SCHIMMEL GRAND
by mellie62
09/15/14 07:14 PM
Who's Online
132 registered (AmateurBob, ajames, ando, 39 invisible), 1349 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76209 Members
42 Forums
157551 Topics
2314144 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission