Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2040026 - 02/27/13 08:30 AM I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial.
Fscotte Offline

Somebody stop me...Aaagghhh! I can't help it, but I have GAS... guitar acquisition syndrome... er wait a minute, what is it you guys call it here? PAS?

I can't stop it, I'm addicted. After getting Alicia's Keys not long ago, I was floored by the sound, but then I'm like wait a minute I need a good Steinway so right now as we speak I'm playing this gorgeous American D. Then I thought, I really need a fine sounding Boesendorfer, so I threw down the cash and I am now patiently waiting for my activation code so I can start downloading this beast... Somebody stop me before I buy a real Steinway!

In all seriousness, I don't see too many real comparisons of the latest from Ivory II, the American D, and the Vienna Imperial, so I'm here to offer that service. I'd like to throw down some simple tone comparisons for you guys.

And about that half-pedaling, not an issue for me. I'm playing the American D without half-pedal on and I can hardly hear the difference, I know it's there, but hey, I don't play classical gas, and I've only been playing 8 months so.. you be the judge.

I'm so happy I was able to sell some crap around the house on Ebay lately, almost $700 worth of crap. Isn't it amazing what people will buy nowadays?

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#2040101 - 02/27/13 11:41 AM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
Nigeth Offline

GAS = gear acquisition syndrome ;-) so not limited to guitars

#2040130 - 02/27/13 12:49 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
Clayman Offline

Loc: Prague, Czech Rep.
Heh, nice. Looks like those 650 dollars you had saved by choosing Alicia's Keys was put to good use after all AND you also went for Vienna anyway. laugh

Enjoy, mate!

Edited by Clayman (02/27/13 12:50 PM)

Learning to play the piano since 06/2013 on a Kawai CA-95.

Music is what feelings sound like. ~ Author Unknown

#2040235 - 02/27/13 03:11 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Clayman]
RBMusik Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Not many folks here looking at XLN Audio's Addictive Keys. Their sampled Steinway and Yamaha U3 are excellent. I prefer the XLN Steinway to the Ivory II. The microphone adjustments make them extremely flexible. Also good choices to further the quest for a million pianos smile Free demo with reduced octave sampling... C1-C4 I believe.

#2040243 - 02/27/13 03:24 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
Vid Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
I just acquired Galaxy Vintage D myself after using Pianoteq 4 with the Bleuthner for a while. I like them both and find there are many subtle differences. In general I think Pianoteq is still more "playable" but prefer the the sound of Vintage.

I now want to replace my Clavinova with the Kawai VPC and get some audio gear to connect to it.

It is a sickness and we need help!

#2040247 - 02/27/13 03:29 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Vid]
scorpio Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted By: Vid

It is a sickness and we need help!

That's why I try to avoid these type of threads. I know it can be contagious.

Yamaha P-155

#2040268 - 02/27/13 04:04 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    wouter79 Offline
    3000 Post Club Member

>Somebody stop me before I buy a real Steinway!

Real as in an acoustic Steinway? LOL I can recommend that.

#2040333 - 02/27/13 06:16 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    gvfarns Offline
    3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
    Fun times. I love a good VST and VST comparisons/reviews. Basically I only play Vintage D but I do keep looking at American D wondering if maybe it's better. That grass is on the other side of the fence, after all.

Definitely curious to see how you compare Vienna Imperial and American D after you have them a while.

Enjoy the gear!

#2040350 - 02/27/13 06:58 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Fscotte
    After getting Alicia's Keys not long ago, I was floored by the sound, ...

And about that half-pedaling, not an issue for me. I'm playing the American D without half-pedal on and I can hardly hear the difference ...

It's not half pedaling that makes the biggest difference, it the repedalling. And you can't turn off repedalling on the American D.

As for Alicia's Keys Yamaha C3. Can you hear how dead the C key one octave about middle C is? Its fundamental tone decays very fast and only the overtones remain. Play it without the sustain pedal and compare to the B key next to it. I can't play AK because of that. I prefer the Ivory II Yamaha C7, but I'm still looking for a better Yamaha.

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, Ravenscroft 275, True Keys American D, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#2040366 - 02/27/13 07:56 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Macy]
    SDaniel Offline

Loc: France
    Originally Posted By: Macy

It's not half pedaling that makes the biggest difference, it the repedalling. And you can't turn off repedalling on the American D.

Newbee question: Can somebody explain what repealing is? Thank you!

#2040384 - 02/27/13 09:03 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Macy]
    Fscotte Offline

After getting Alicia's Keys not long ago, I was floored by the sound, ...

And about that half-pedaling, not an issue for me. I'm playing the American D without half-pedal on and I can hardly hear the difference ...

As for Alicia's Keys Yamaha C3. Can you hear how dead the C key one octave about middle C is? Its fundamental tone decays very fast and only the overtones remain. Play it without the sustain pedal and compare to the B key next to it. I can't play AK because of that. I prefer the Ivory II Yamaha C7, but I'm still looking for a better Yamaha.

I hear what you're saying about repedaling, I didn't forget that, and thus why I have Ivory II American D, an incredible sounding piano. (everything sounds incredible to me right now). I can hear that going on in my Yamaha CL340 and Ivory. But there are some things right now here I prefer the tone and response of Alicia's Keys over the Ivory. Floyd Camer's "Last Date" is but one example where Alicia really shines over Ivory as well as his version of "Georgia on My Mind". Both tunes have a similar vibe that don't really need that repedaling so much as more full sustain.

I'm currently working on "Schindler's List" and I'm not sure if I like Alicia or Ivory yet. Seems Schindler ought to be played on a classical sound like Ivory, but then I like Alicia too...

Other tunes like "Blue Eyes Cryin in the Rain" really sound so much better on the Ivory, perhaps due to my constant pumping of the sustain pedal with the beat.

About Alicia, It does seems to have this fullness in lower register that can overwhelm the player. But the higher end has this "pop" that I like. Playing it reminds me of an acoustic bass player and a saxaphone jamming together, that's the sound I hear, the low is full and round and the top really spits at you. So it's really my slow soulful choice. I had not notice that dead C but now I do...

Edited by Fscotte (02/27/13 09:09 PM)

#2040395 - 02/27/13 09:24 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Interesting that you keep referring to the bottom end of AK. It's actually one of the things it has been criticized about since it a sampled 6'1" C3, rather than Ivory II's 7'6" C7. You should try to get to hear the difference. The Ivory II does have a lot more "string twang" however, that you may or may not like. But overall, it is far superior in just about every way to AK.

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, Ravenscroft 275, True Keys American D, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#2040400 - 02/27/13 09:30 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Fscotte Offline

Well to me it's not bigger than Ivory, it's muddier, that's what I meant by full. The low end actually sounds more like an acoustic bass to my ears at times. The Ivory is definitely more articulate in the low end and very woody, which is great.

Ivory has one flaw to my ears and it is around G3 to D4 (I'm referring to middle C as C3). There's a range of notes in that span there that feel very cold. No pop, no wood, no punch. Perhaps that's how the real Steinway sounded I dunno. I hope it's an issue that can be fixed.

#2040403 - 02/27/13 09:34 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: SDaniel]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: SDaniel

Newbee question: Can somebody explain what repealing is? Thank you!

Repedalling is what happens naturally on an acoustic piano when you depress the damper pedal again as previous notes are still dying out after the damper pedal had been lifted. (Or as the damper pedal is pressed just after the keys are struck and they have already started to decay.) The sound of those notes at that point in their decay are then sustained because the dampers have been lifted off the strings again. This happens normally all the time as you play an acoustic piano and use the damper pedal, or purposely if you pedal just after playing chords for instance. So digital pianos without this ability don't sound correct. They lack the additional sustain resonance and fullness of an acoustic piano.

#2040404 - 02/27/13 09:39 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Ivory has one flaw to my ears and it is around G3 to D4 (I'm referring to middle C as C3). There's a range of notes in that span there that feel very cold. No pop, no wood, no punch. Perhaps that's how the real Steinway sounded I dunno. I hope it's an issue that can be fixed.

The American D sounds a little cold to my ears as well. That is one reason I like the Vintage D better. The Vintage D has a much larger range of timbre for non-classical music, and can be convincingly voiced over an even larger range, although I seldom find that necessary.

Edited by Macy (02/27/13 09:39 PM)

#2040406 - 02/27/13 09:39 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Dave B Offline
    1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia area
    Macy, If there is a C5 out there somewhere, you might like that better than the C7. The C5 has a full sound on a well balanced scaling that pops.

#2040528 - 02/28/13 03:15 AM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    PtJaa Online   content

Loc: Czech Republic

About Alicia, It does seems to have this fullness in lower register that can overwhelm the player. But the higher end has this "pop" that I like. Playing it reminds me of an acoustic bass player and a saxaphone jamming together, that's the sound I hear, the low is full and round and the top really spits at you. So it's really my slow soulful choice. I had not notice that dead C but now I do...

Fscotte, while you still have GAS, have you considered Galaxy GIANT?
    It's a great piano, with a powerful and disctinctly sounding bass and extraordinary dynamics. I play pop stuff too, and I often prefer it to my Galaxy Vintage D (for example, in Jarrod Radnich's arangement of Pirates it sounds really superb). It doesn't have such warm sound as my Vintage D, but it has other qualities to its sound that I learned to really appreciate over time. It has two advantages over other pianos that I find most important for me:

- It has awesome expessivity, reacts to even small changes in the strength of strokes, in the whole range from pp to fff. I find it very important for improving my playing, because the better I hear what I do, the better I can improve.

- It differs a lot from other (more standard) pianos. When I play a lot, my ears would get tired of the sound of the piano I use. The remedy is to switch to a different sound, as much different as possible.

On the dead C in AK: In some pianos that run in Kontakt (certainly in Galaxy pianos), you can remap keys you don't like from neighbour keys or change many of their properties, if you have full Kontakt. It's even possible for someone, who has both that piano and Kontakt, to post modified .nki for other owners of that piano who don't have the full Kontakt. I don't have AK, so I don't know if it works in AK too.

I have asked here a couple times if the same can be done with other pianos (Synthogy), but no one has ever answered.

#2040540 - 02/28/13 04:50 AM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: RBMusik]
    jarosujo Online   content

Loc: Slovakia
    Originally Posted By: RBMusik
    Not many folks here looking at XLN Audio's Addictive Keys. Their sampled Steinway and Yamaha U3 are excellent. I prefer the XLN Steinway to the Ivory II. The microphone adjustments make them extremely flexible. Also good choices to further the quest for a million pianos smile Free demo with reduced octave sampling... C1-C4 I believe.

XLN Steinway looks nice, specially considering 50$ price tag. Strange it is never mentioned here. Going to check free demo today.
    Pianoteq Standard + Intel NUC DC3217BY + Sennheiser HD598 + Fostex PM0.4n + NI Audio 2

#2040542 - 02/28/13 04:52 AM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: PtJaa]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: PtJaa
    [quote=Fscotte]
    On the dead C in AK: In some pianos that run in Kontakt (certainly in Galaxy pianos), you can remap keys you don't like from neighbour keys or change many of their properties, if you have full Kontakt. It's even possible for someone, who has both that piano and Kontakt, to post modified .nki for other owners of that piano who don't have the full Kontakt. I don't have AK, so I don't know if it works in AK too.

I have asked here a couple times if the same can be done with other pianos (Synthogy), but no one has ever answered.

There is no key remapping capability in the (Synthogy) Ivory II software.

I have also asked if AK can be remapped in the full version of Kontakt (like the Galaxy pianos). I would buy the full Kontakt version if that worked. But I believe that the AK samples are locked and it can't be done. If anyone knows differently please respond.

#2040557 - 02/28/13 06:01 AM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Macy]
    PtJaa Online   content

Loc: Czech Republic
    Macy, thanks for the information. I guess I'll stick with Galaxy (or Pianoteq)... smile

#2040744 - 02/28/13 12:20 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: jarosujo]
    Fscotte Offline

Originally Posted By: jarosujo

XLN Steinway looks nice, specially considering 50$ price tag. Strange it is never mentioned here. Going to check free demo today.

What did you think of it? Since it was free I thought I'd give it a try too. I do love the ability to change the sound, lotsa options there. My overall opinion was that it sounded a bit "plinky", especially in the higher register. I tried every preset with FX and they all had that similar sound. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see it as a good piano for $50.

Edited by Fscotte (02/28/13 12:20 PM)

#2040843 - 02/28/13 03:15 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Macy]
    SDaniel Offline

Loc: France

Repedalling is what happens naturally on an acoustic piano when you depress the damper pedal again as previous notes are still dying out after the damper pedal had been lifted. (Or as the damper pedal is pressed just after the keys are struck and they have already started to decay.) The sound of those notes at that point in their decay are then sustained because the dampers have been lifted off the strings again. This happens normally all the time as you play an acoustic piano and use the damper pedal, or purposely if you pedal just after playing chords for instance. So digital pianos without this ability don't sound correct. They lack the additional sustain resonance and fullness of an acoustic piano.

Understood. Thank you Macy.

Edited by SDaniel (02/28/13 03:17 PM)

#2041396 - 03/01/13 02:45 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    jarosujo Online   content

Loc: Slovakia
    Originally Posted By: jarosujo

What did you think of it? Since it was free I thought I'd give it a try too. I do love the ability to change the sound, lotsa options there. My overall opinion was that it sounded a bit "plinky", especially in the higher register. I tried every preset with FX and they all had that similar sound. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see it as a good piano for $50.

Well, I have similar problem like with all other sampled libraries I tried - I feel kind of "disconnected" if it makes sense. Not sure if it's caused by lag (I can notice even 10 ms). I guess I will stick with my Kawai sound for now.
    Pianoteq Standard + Intel NUC DC3217BY + Sennheiser HD598 + Fostex PM0.4n + NI Audio 2

#2041487 - 03/01/13 04:41 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Fscotte Offline

Playing Vienna Imperial for the first time. And it does have re-pedaling, I hit a key, release it, and then hit the sustain pedal, and it continues to sustain what was left of the sound. I'm playing dry with no effects and it's giving me re-pedaling.

First impression, very responsive - I'm playing with ease now and my fingers are dancing on the keyboard, this feels like playing a real piano. Nice pop and punch, great bass, the higher register is beautiful, I may prefer the Steinway lower register for it's wood... I'll have to experiment more, they're both excellent, just a different flavor. The soft pedal is to die for, and exactly what I need for some Cramer style picking. Perfecto! on the soft pedal.

I would say overall it sounds more like Alicia's Keys than the Steinway. But they are worlds apart, I may not touch Alicia as much now. I think the Steinway is a killer for classical style stuff, and the Vienna excellent for pop and/or country style Cramer stuff, and Alicia may be nice for slow and soulful - but I can easily see the Vienna filling that spot too.

Three great flavors to choose from.

Edited by Fscotte (03/01/13 05:06 PM)

#2041546 - 03/01/13 06:23 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

Playing Vienna Imperial for the first time. And it does have re-pedaling, I hit a key, release it, and then hit the sustain pedal, and it continues to sustain what was left of the sound. I'm playing dry with no effects and it's giving me re-pedaling.

Thanks for the report. That is counter to what has been previously reported by other users. Perhaps it was added. I may have to get it and try it now.

You are talking about the Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Imperial piano that is priced at approximately $650+, and not the Vienna Symphonic Library Bösendorfer Imperial piano that is priced at about $175, and not the Galaxy Vienna Grand Imperial 290 piano? Correct?

Edited by Macy (03/01/13 07:12 PM)

#2041569 - 03/01/13 07:22 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Fscotte Offline

Right this is the Vienna Imperial which takes up nearly 50gb of total space, 100 velocities, etcc..

I was quite surprised myself to hear this feature since there is virtually no report about adding repedaling. It leaves me a bit confused because this seems to be the biggest complaint, except for the price, about the Vienna. One would think they would announce this. I guess it may not hurt to post over at the VSL forum and see what Paul has to say about it.

#2041600 - 03/01/13 08:48 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    gvfarns Offline
    3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
    this seems to be the biggest complaint, except for the price, about the Vienna.

Partial pedal.

#2041626 - 03/01/13 10:35 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    Macy Online   content
    500 Post Club Member

You have me intrigued enough to go buy and try it. But I want to be sure what it is really doing. Would you please try this experiment for me? Play a chord with the pedal down. Then release the pedal and then quickly press the pedal again. Does it catch the chord during its decay and sustain it from that point on?

Also does it partial pedal. Can you depress the pedal half way and it sustains for a shorter period when playing a chord than if you depress the pedal all the way when playing the chord?

Thanks so much if you will try those experiments. I hate to spend $700 (with the USB copy protection dongle) and then find out those features are missing.

#2041630 - 03/01/13 11:00 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    dbudde Online   content

Re: Vienna Imperial

There is no partial pedal support.

As for re-pedaling or whatever you want to call it...

Vienna Imperial triggers a release sample whenever you release a key or let go of the pedal. Different release samples are triggered depending on the duration of the note or if the pedal was already depressed. But these release samples are just like any other samples. They get sustained if you press the sustain pedal before the sample decays. So what you asked about will happen as you expect it should.

#2041634 - 03/01/13 11:07 PM Re: I just bought Ivory II American Concert D & Vienna Imperial. [Re: Fscotte]
    dbudde Online   content

One more thing ...

Vienna Imperial supports a parameter it calls 2sus. The 2sus Feature increases the realism of sustained notes that are pressed before the sustain pedal is activated. This option is switched off by default, as it halves the streaming performance and reduces effective polyphony to half its setting value.

Vienna Imperial supports up to 384 voices and if you have a fast drive (e.g., SSD) then enabling this feature will not cause any performance problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
    What's Hot!!
    HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
    -------------------
    Sharing is Caring!
    About the Buttons
    -------------------
    Forums Rules & Help
    -------------------
    ADVERTISE
    on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
    -------------------
    PIANO BOOKS
    Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
    (125ad) Dampp Chaser
    Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
    Sheet Music
    (PW is an affiliate)
    Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
    Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
    sheet music search
    sheet music search

sheet music search
    (ad) HAILUN Pianos
    Hailun Pianos - Click for More
    (ad) Lindeblad Piano
    Lindeblad Piano Restoration
    Who's Online
    162 registered (accordeur, 36251, anrpiano, alfredo capurso, 56 invisible), 1727 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Forum Stats
    74313 Members
    42 Forums
    153708 Topics
    2253301 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
    New Topics - Multiple Forums
    Acoustics and Piano Positioning
    by PNO40
    21 minutes 13 seconds ago
    Is this the room to talk about the Yamaha PSR's ?
    by MacGuy
    26 minutes 59 seconds ago
    Where can I test a Kawai VPC-1?
    by jp2011
    27 minutes 6 seconds ago
    Schimmel Mod. 150 - NR
    by Rudy99golf
    28 minutes 23 seconds ago
    Practing songs vs. doing excersises
    by cowchin12
    45 minutes 22 seconds ago
    (ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
    | Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
    | Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
    | |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
    No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission