Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#2043905 - 03/06/13 12:07 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: voxpops]
Jake Jackson Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I hate to say it, but my vote is with the more cynical perspective. What the companies have avoided creating is the obvious thing, given the number of large sample libraries: a sampler with a user-replaceable hard drive and a good keyboard. Instead, we see romplers that let the user add a few instruments. Perhaps the answer is still to buy a rack sampler and use the keyboard of one's choice. But I don't think many companies are releasing rack sampler these days...

We are veering off-topic, however. I hope someone will post more demos of the Physis piano.

Edited by Jake Jackson (03/06/13 12:10 PM)

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#2043953 - 03/06/13 01:53 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Integra-7 ? (As a rack sampler)

#2043973 - 03/06/13 02:33 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: JFP]
Steinway170 Offline

Loc: Italy
I own the Physis since few days and I am sure that the Keybed is one of the strength of this piano. It accounted for 50% in my decision to purchase this piano. Fatar is already used by Nord Electro on all their keyboard. The wooden keys contribute to give the feeling of playing on a real piano.

#2043985 - 03/06/13 02:54 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
@Steinway170: how would you describe the difference in tone and response between playing your Physis and your Steinway?

#2044010 - 03/06/13 03:41 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: anotherscott]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
Originally Posted By: anotherscott
Do you really think many users would want to individually adjust the hammer hardness separately for all 88 notes? And all the other parameters as well?

Absolutely! And particularly so in a 100% modeled instrument. Use constrained random functions on each key parameter to make each key sound slightly different from the others, like in a real piano. Also, if some internal preset parameter is giving you a sour note or group of notes, you can maybe open the hood and fix it. Am I otherwise going to go in there and twiddle these things? Probably not. Will I demo presets made by others crazy enough to do so? Most likely.

#2044013 - 03/06/13 03:53 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: Jake Jackson]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Jake Jackson
I hate to say it, but my vote is with the more cynical perspective. What the companies have avoided creating is the obvious thing, given the number of large sample libraries: a sampler with a user-replaceable hard drive and a good keyboard.

My constant surprise with the DP market is exactly this, the avoidance of "creating the obvious thing" that any interested and talented engineer / musician would make. The dream product isn't exactly rocket science at this point, and it's become something of a gorilla in the room, but still they won't do it. I used to think I wanted to work for a DP company, but now I'm pretty sure the lack of innovation going on there would put me in the nut house.

"People think there's some real subversive thing playing against whoever it is; a lot of it is just people who want to go along and get along. And they also want to make money. And the bottom line is, they're going to put out as much stuff as they can — stupid, banal stuff that makes money." - Lily Tomlin

#2044019 - 03/06/13 04:20 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
Aeons Holle Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Cool, just found out my local store actually has a Physis H1 in stock. Will be worth a trip... smile
Galaxy Vintage D, The Giant

#2044023 - 03/06/13 04:33 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: Jake Jackson]
anotherscott Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

I hate to say it, but my vote is with the more cynical perspective. What the companies have avoided creating is the obvious thing, given the number of large sample libraries: a sampler with a user-replaceable hard drive and a good keyboard. Instead, we see romplers

I guess Kronos comes closest to what you're looking for... you can bring many of your sample libraries into it, with some compromises. Closer, there was the Crumar Baby Grand, but it's been discontinued. Considering how close it was to what so many people said they wanted, it's interesting that, as far as I've seen, not a single person has ever posted that they bought one. So maybe it's not surprising that it's discontinued.

As I've talked about before, though, one of the problems with "the obvious thing" is that it is likely that keyboard manufacturers can't provide it to us as cheaply as we can assemble it ourselves, by driving a laptop or Mac Mini from the weighted action of our choice. But what the keyboard manufacturers offer, generally using dedicated (rather than adapted generic) OS and electronics, is typically rock solid operation, no latency issues, the ability to easily split and layer any sounds on the fly and change patches without delay. But for combining the advantages of dedicated proprietary hardware/software with large software libraries, Kronos comes closest to bridging that divide so far. And that kind of technology will probably get cheaper as well.

#2044024 - 03/06/13 04:33 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: JFP]
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: JFP
Integra-7 ? (As a rack sampler)

I'm starting another thread about hardware samplers to avoid interrupting the discussion of the Physis piano:

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2044033.html#Post2044033

Edited by Jake Jackson (03/06/13 04:57 PM)

#2044026 - 03/06/13 04:35 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: dewster]
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dewster
My constant surprise with the DP market is exactly this, the avoidance of "creating the obvious thing" that any interested and talented engineer / musician would make. The dream product isn't exactly rocket science at this point

If you (or any of the other tech folk around here) can design it, it sounds like a good candidate for a Kickstarter project!

#2044034 - 03/06/13 04:57 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: voxpops]
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: voxpops
I think that's true! Unfortunately, I haven't lived in the States long enough to absorb sufficient of the boundless optimism and positivity that drives that country. wink

Ah! Though besides that, my perspective of the world is largely influenced by Occam's razor and that other old axiom, never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. ;-)

Trouble is, in my past, I used to attend many corporate presentations, including those of one of the major banks at the center of the shenanigans in the financial crisis.

The banks?? Say no more. Even I can't give them a pass on anything.

#2044035 - 03/06/13 04:59 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: anotherscott]
500 Post Club Member

My constant surprise with the DP market is exactly this, the avoidance of "creating the obvious thing" that any interested and talented engineer / musician would make. The dream product isn't exactly rocket science at this point

If you (or any of the other tech folk around here) can design it, it sounds like a good candidate for a Kickstarter project!

I started another thread about this subject so we wouldn't distract from the discussion of the Physis:

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2044033.html#Post2044033

Cheers.

#2044050 - 03/06/13 05:35 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

... never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. ;-)

Words to live by (certainly when it comes to the more egregious conspiracy theories wink )!

#2044058 - 03/06/13 06:02 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: voxpops]
ClsscLib Offline

Platinum Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Northern VA, U.S.
... never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. ;-)

Words to live by (certainly when it comes to the more egregious conspiracy theories wink )!

Then there's the fact that the opinions expressed here represent a small slice of the potential market. If we really represented a fair cross-section of potential DP buyers, then these shortcomings would be stupidity indeed. I doubt, though, that that is so.

"People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing."

-- Florence Foster Jenkins

#2044086 - 03/06/13 06:55 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: ClsscLib]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ClsscLib

Then there's the fact that the opinions expressed here represent a small slice of the potential market. If we really represented a fair cross-section of potential DP buyers, then these shortcomings would be stupidity indeed. I doubt, though, that that is so.

Yes, although I suspect that the graph would show a fairly substantial segment of the "pro" market visiting (and in some cases contributing) to Piano World, Keyboard Corner, Nord Forums, Korg Forums, etc., with a tiny proportion of the "domestic" market even aware of the existence of these sites. That suggests that the manufacturers are probably more aware of our views (and perhaps more likely to feed those into product design) when it comes to high-end gear.

#2044265 - 03/07/13 12:05 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
erichlof Offline

At Jake's request, I am posting a link to this demo of the Physis piano that has recently been uploaded to Youtube:

I don't know guys - it sounds like low-pass filtered Pianoteq inside a keyboard body.

The only note that sounded realistic is the very last high note he plays at the end of the video. By the way, regardless of the sound, I very much enjoyed his playing! He is a great person to demo these types of things.

I posted earlier that I was blown away by the acoustic upright bass modelling, so I'm not discounting the whole product and the philosophy. I think it's great that something like this exists, but I just wish the piano (which people are buying it for) was a little more realistic.

#2044296 - 03/07/13 01:02 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: voxpops]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
Trouble is, in my past, I used to attend many corporate presentations, including those of one of the major banks at the center of the shenanigans in the financial crisis. There, I became dismayed at the self-deluding rhetoric, where "customer service" became a euphemistic mantra chanted loud and long to inure the attendees to the unethical behavior, greed and lack of professionalism that was required of them. On the other hand, those functions I attended in the manufacturing world were usually just thinly veiled excuses for an expenses-paid, self-congratulatory booze-up. I preferred the latter - I didn't feel so dirty afterwards!

So, cynical yes, but not without reason. Maybe the more nascent bean counters learn to play piano, the brighter the industry's future.

Indeed. Those who are not cynical about what has become of the corporate world have never worked (very high up) in the corporate world or are still blinded by the cash and the self-delusion to (yet) be able to look at themselves squarely in the mirror and see things as they are.

#2044309 - 03/07/13 02:21 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: voxpops]
Steinway170 Offline

@Steinway170: how would you describe the difference in tone and response between playing your Physis and your Steinway?

Not very easy to describe! I already posted my overall positive impression iin this forum and do not want to look too biased. There are about 20 pré registered piano sound which are quite realistic to my mind. From the mellow tone to the brighestt piano. The final result depend upon how it is amplified. With my Lucas sonorisation set it sounds great. The accoustic of the room is also key to find the best tone, same with my Steinway.
The 2 most positive thing that I could highlight are:
- very good response to your action on the keybed, from smooth to hard playing. On a réal piano, the response sensitivity due to the mechanical friction of the hammers is slighly different but the result is very close.
- Each note sound a little different which give a sense of realism. It is clear that the algorithm has been adjusted for each note > more natural result than digital sampling

This is the closest to the reall thing DP I have been playing with so far.
It is a great alternative to accoustic piano. On the négative side, I would not recomend it as a master keyboard for someone who look for stage piano offering easy live flexibility and interconning it with several other keyboard.

#2044310 - 03/07/13 02:24 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: erichlof]
Steinway170 Offline

Originally Posted By: erichlof
At Jake's request, I am posting a link to this demo of the Physis piano that has recently been uploaded to Youtube:

I don't know guys - it sounds like low-pass filtered Pianoteq inside a keyboard body.

The only note that sounded realistic is the very last high note he plays at the end of the video. By the way, regardless of the sound, I very much enjoyed his playing! He is a great person to demo these types of things.

I posted earlier that I was blown away by the acoustic upright bass modelling, so I'm not discounting the whole product and the philosophy. I think it's great that something like this exists, but I just wish the piano (which people are buying it for) was a little more realistic.
I think that he used a mellow tone pre registered sound for this recording. I like it personnaly.

#2044311 - 03/07/13 02:35 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

It sounds a bit muffled ; misses some 'openness ' in de sound , but overall I like the organic character of the preset. I can imagine you can tweak it to you liking , giving it a bit more 'air' / 'breath' in the sound. Sorry for the vague metaphors ; it's always hard to describe a sound in words...

#2044366 - 03/07/13 07:39 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: dewster]
bfb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta GA USA
I hate to say it, but my vote is with the more cynical perspective. What the companies have avoided creating is the obvious thing, given the number of large sample libraries: a sampler with a user-replaceable hard drive and a good keyboard.

My constant surprise with the DP market is exactly this, the avoidance of "creating the obvious thing" that any interested and talented engineer / musician would make. The dream product isn't exactly rocket science at this point, and it's become something of a gorilla in the room, but still they won't do it. I used to think I wanted to work for a DP company, but now I'm pretty sure the lack of innovation going on there would put me in the nut house.

i would agree that its hard to figure out what goes on in the engineering and marketing departments of these manufacturers. Particularly Yamaha and Roland. i always refer to DP's as computers, after all they are microprocessors, integrated circuits, memory and keyboard controller devices. Which would make me believe the manufacturers would constantly innovate to take advantage of the constantly improving performance at a lower price aspects of technology.
But truthfully, for most people, the purchase is more like buying a refrigerator or washing machine than a computer or cellphone. You aren't buying this to get rid of it in 2-3 years. so maybe the DP makers don't see much reason to innovate, and there goal is to drive their margins higher through improvements in the manufacturing process- which is usually disrupted by model changeovers.
Which gets me back to why I feel separating hardware from the software brain is advantageous to the consumer. It certainly adds additional hassles for the user and is not really practical for portable playing (although someone earlier referred to rack modules- you'd think we'd be seeing a renaissance of these with some of the great VST's out there (why is this not happening?)), but you also get some freedom to broaden your choices of quality sounding pianos. A boutique company such as Nord seems to get it better than most with their downloadable sample libraries. its too bad Yamaha or Roland won't move to this approach, although they may fear doing that really will lock us in to the same keyboard for a decade.

Steinway M; Roland V-Piano; Yamaha P250; Roland FP 5
Ivory II Grands, Italian, American D; Galaxy Vintage D; Alicia's Keys; Garritan Steinway; Galaxy Pianos; The Grand 3

#2044454 - 03/07/13 10:29 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: Steinway170]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thank you for giving us further insights into the Physis, Steinway170. The demo posted above also helps. Although it sounds a little dull or muffled in that example, it is being played very gently, and, as you say, it probably uses one of the more mellow tones.

I'm not totally discouraged, but at the price being asked, I'd have to believe the Physis would not be bettered in the foreseeable future. I think gaining market recognition will be an uphill struggle, although the fact that a forum is talking about it must be welcome news to Viscount: a premium product that is ignored would be a disaster!

#2045022 - 03/08/13 11:36 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
Aeons Holle Offline

So, I played the Physis H1 in my local store today. Gave it about 20 minutes, amplified first, then with my AKG K501 headphones I brought with me.

Let's state first that I regularly play a real Bluethner grand, and combine my Kawai CA95 with software pianos at home. The main SW piano I use nowadays is the True Keys American.

Here's my verdict:
My immediate initial impression was that the Physis seemed like a hybrid between my old Yamaha CLP-170 and PianoTeq.
The main reasion was that the keyboard felt like a slightly lighter version of the Yamaha GH3 action in the CLP - rather short key pivot length, some initial resistance on key strike (but less than I remember from the CLP). So I felt at home immediately, but was not impressed - after all, I did get rid of the CLP because I wanted a better action.
In my opinion, the Physis action is not in the same league as the Kawai Grand Feel action, and I would also rate it below the RM3. However, the Physis is a stage piano format, so I certainly did not expect miracles from the action. I assume it is competitive to other stage piano actions.

The sound was not good enough to make me suspend my disbelief, mainly due to its somewhat artificial attack. FWIW, I tried all the piano sounds as well as the upright bass (yes, that one is a winner... real fun!), and of course some patches work better than others.
I quickly settled for the "S&S Stage Grand D" patch as my favourite of what was available, but it did still not inspire me to spend much time with it. It did respond well to key touch; I tried several touch curves and settled for the "Light" curve.
Overall, the sound really reminded me of a cross between the Yamaha AWM sampling and the PianoTeq D4 - good resonance implementation and seamless nuances, but all in all a bit too thin and with a not quite realistic attack. Certainly nice to play, but not convincing when compared to the real thing or the highly regarded software pianos. I think the available demos give a pretty good picture of the sound quality.

Also, after coming home, I fired up the PianoTeq Trial version to compare (haven't used it for months) and found that I got more immediate inspiration from its response. Honestly, I think the PianoTeq Bluethner model sounds more realistic than what I got from the Physis, so if you are into modeled pianos, I'd recommend PianoTeq over it (at the price difference its pretty much a given!).

But I also want to say, after all that, please do not let yourself get discouraged from trying it out, as your mileage may vary!
FWIW, I have played the Roland V-Piano Grand numerous times and never really got into it, and I don't use PianoTeq although I enjoy its response and acknowledge its strong points... I guess I'm just not much of a modeling fan at this point, because I need a really convincing sounding attack to let me suspend my disbelief.
The Physis may not be interesting for me, but it might be interesting, and most certainly is aimed, to the stage piano crowd.

P.S.: Since it was asked in another thread a few days ago - I apologize for not giving you guys a review on True Keys yet, I know I promised it. Actually started to write one weeks ago but it is far from finished. However I did create files for the DPBSD project the day after I got it, so I hope dewster will have the analysis for you soon. And you can be sure, if I get the review done, it will be quite the novel to read.

#2045065 - 03/08/13 01:14 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Aeons. That seems to dovetail with the impressions I got from listening to the demos, and from my experience with other Fatar weighted actions.

Interesting experiment, but I think I'll stick with my NP88!

#2045143 - 03/08/13 03:45 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

It's likely very difficult to beat Pianoteq when it comes to pure modeling, particularly when you're ponying up the hardware on which to run those SW algorithms. Pianoteq has just been at it longer and they don't seem like a bunch of slouches. I certainly wouldn't want to take them on.

Hybrids like SN likely use sampled attacks. This is where all the complex action happens in the piano tone (hammer hits the string, bounces off, hits it again, etc.). They seem to use that to excite multiple digital waveguides or similar for the decay phase.

If done well, full sampling with DSP / convolution resonance effects will likely beat the above two methods every time in terms of realism. I'm not sure why manufacturers keep pursuing the pure modeling and hybrid approaches. Sampling is falling off a log these days.

#2045157 - 03/08/13 04:04 PM Re: Physis Piano [Re: pv88]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I did layer Pianoteq and the Kawai piano sound at times. When carefully balanced and tweaked , you could get a very nice effect. Kawai provided for a good and realistic attack phase, Pianoteq for the decay and sustain an added effects + liveliness.

If Modartt would include an option where they provide sampled attack phases - they can be really short- that are well matched to their modeled presets, they would blow away much of the competition. I know it's the hybrid approach , but it works quite well.

Somehow modeling doesn't cut it as far as the most early transients / attack phase is concerned, so why not acknowledge that and bring out a hybrid model with let's say 5% sampling (short transient) and 95% very good modeling. You ear is most sensitive and focussed to the transient / attacks and that's where it fails to convince.

#2045329 - 03/09/13 01:09 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: JFP]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
Originally Posted By: JFP
I did layer Pianoteq and the Kawai piano sound at times. When carefully balanced and tweaked , you could get a very nice effect. Kawai provided for a good and realistic attack phase, Pianoteq for the decay and sustain an added effects + liveliness.

If Modartt would include an option where they provide sampled attack phases - they can be really short- that are well matched to their modeled presets, they would blow away much of the competition. I know it's the hybrid approach , but it works quite well.

Somehow modeling doesn't cut it as far as the most early transients / attack phase is concerned, so why not acknowledge that and bring out a hybrid model with let's say 5% sampling (short transient) and 95% very good modeling. You ear is most sensitive and focussed to the transient / attacks and that's where it fails to convince.

If I am not mistaken, pianoteq already does include short samples of various (trivial) phenomena for increased realism where modelling would not provide any material benefit. However, addressing attack with samples would be a distraction from continuously improving the model and would ultimately greatly increase the now tiny size of the pianoteq binary.

Pianoteq is mostly modelling with some short samples thrown in while Roland supernatural sound is mostly sampling with some model-ish sound processing thrown in.

Edited by theJourney (03/09/13 01:19 AM)

#2045348 - 03/09/13 02:18 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: Aeons Holle]
Steinway170 Offline

Hi Aeons, thank you for your testing feeback. It seems that you was not as impressed overall as myself with the Physis. Interesting to hear different opinion from different bechmark! Just curious, what is your Style of music? I feel that the sounds are very well tuned for piano Jazz but may be a classical musicien would have a different percepition. In regards to the keybed action, I got the opposite sensation, in fact the pivot lengh would be' actually a little longer than on real piano keybed. I ma looking forward to more testing feedback.

#2045367 - 03/09/13 04:51 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: theJourney]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: theJourney

If I am not mistaken, pianoteq already does include short samples of various (trivial) phenomena for increased realism where modelling would not provide any material benefit. However, addressing attack with samples would be a distraction from continuously improving the model and would ultimately greatly increase the now tiny size of the pianoteq binary.

I don't think this is quite correct. Pianoteq does appear to use pre-computed samples (not actual recordings) for some portion of the attacks, but not necessarily in a "trivial" way.
Refer to this post and this post

Greg.

Edited by sullivang (03/09/13 04:53 AM)

#2045419 - 03/09/13 09:13 AM Re: Physis Piano [Re: Steinway170]
Aeons Holle Offline

Originally Posted By: Steinway170
Hi Aeons, thank you for your testing feeback. It seems that you was not as impressed overall as myself with the Physis. Interesting to hear different opinion from different bechmark! Just curious, what is your Style of music? I feel that the sounds are very well tuned for piano Jazz but may be a classical musicien would have a different percepition. In regards to the keybed action, I got the opposite sensation, in fact the pivot lengh would be' actually a little longer than on real piano keybed. I ma looking forward to more testing feedback.

Hi, yes I am sure the playing style does make a big difference in perception.
I have a classical background and nowadays only compose and play my own music. I would describe my composition style as a mixture of romantic classical and new age piano, with a heavy melancholic touch. And it's exclusively solo piano, because for playing in bands I prefer my electric guitars and basses. wink

Also I compose mostly on the real grand, so the closer a digital or software piano gets to recreate all the nuances and subleties I am going for, the more I tend to like it.
Or in other words, I'm just awfully picky and have a strong preference in what I like in a piano sound. laugh

I can totally see how a jazz musician or stage piano player in general could have a totally different (and better) impression of the Physis. Just an entirely different application, so as I said, everybody interested in the Physis should give it a try.

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
120 registered (accordeur, A Guy, Almaviva, 34 invisible), 1283 Guests and 46 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74250 Members
42 Forums
153596 Topics
2251147 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recorded a song on my workstation tonight
by Arizona Sage
31 minutes 17 seconds ago
How to tune a piano.....
by Grandpianoman
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Need help with upgrading(?) Roland digital
by Pathbreaker
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
CA glue applications
by accordeur
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Casio PX 850
by ryand90
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission