Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2051310 - 03/20/13 11:34 AM Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist
minty_mommy Offline

I found a good deal for a used Steinway M piano on craiglist. I went over to check it out yesterday. Everything looked good. I loved it and I am ready to buy.

My dilemma is that the owner of the house has already moved to FL. A friend of them showed me the piano and said that she was helping her friends sell everything in the house because the house would go into settlement in a week. I offer to pay with a cashier check when the delivery took place but she insisted that she didn't want to have anything to do with the money. She said the owner wanted the money wired and verified to their account before the delivery. I am just not comfortable with this at all. Craiglist says don't use wrie transfer. It's a lot of money. Once I wire the money, it'll be gone. What if when the moving truck shows up and no one is there? If it was the owner I was dealing with then I think I would have no problem. On the other hand, I could lose the piano if I don't agree with their terms (The friend showed me emails from dealers and other people that offered more than the amount I offered)

I am a nervous wreck right now. I could use your advice.
Thanks.

Edited by minty_mommy (03/22/13 01:42 PM)

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2051313 - 03/20/13 11:44 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
I recommend you let this go. I do not think at this point you could be assured that the piano even belongs to the person offering to sell it. Claiming that other people are offering more for the piano is a warning sign! You might even call the police non-emergency number about this. It really sounds like a scam.

#2051314 - 03/20/13 11:47 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Nash. Piano Rescue Offline

Loc: East Nashville,TN Scottsville...
I wouldn't deal with any third party anyone on anything number one. Has the owner provided you with written proof that the piano she is selling cheap is actually hers? It could be financed somewhere or she herself could have borrowed it. These " Mysterious" sales happen a lot with pianos then later the real owners appear magically from the mist to collect their " lost" piano and then you are out your money and instrument.

I got burned on this exact thing several years ago where the " Renter" or supposed home owner skipped town leaving a piano behind only to find out later after it was in my showroom on consignment that it was a stolen piano from another state.

Tell them you want to see documentation and don't wire any money. When that piano exits the home on movers equipment then you can hand whomever a cashiers check. Security firms do cash hand-offs all the time if they want only cash do it that way.
East Nashville
Bowling Green, KY
Scottsville KY.
Chamber of Commerce
Member/Sponsor

Putting inspiration in the hands of area musicians
Through restoration/renovation

#2051320 - 03/20/13 12:02 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
PianoWorksATL Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Run away. Simple variation on a classic con. Run.
Pre-Owned: Yamaha, Kawai, Steinway & other fine pianos
Full Restoration Shop
www.PianoWorks.com
www.youtube.com/PianoWorksAtlanta

#2051321 - 03/20/13 12:04 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
minty_mommy Offline

That's another thing: the owner said she didn't have any documentation because it's been 20 years since she bought it. She said she would call the dealer and checked with them and then later forwarded me an mail from the dealer stating that the piano was sold to them and that nothing was owed and that the dealer could provide a bill of sale if we wanted. The email from the dealer also said that they were willing to buy the piano for a higher price, sight unseen and had it moved right away. but she said she was already promised to sell it to me first and already deleted the post from craiglist.

I will call the dealer directly to get more info.

Edited by minty_mommy (03/22/13 01:43 PM)

#2051343 - 03/20/13 12:41 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
OperaTenor Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sandy Eggo, California
I would take the advice of everyone here so far and run away from this one.

As Gilbert & Sullivan said, "There's lots of more fish in the sea, in the sea, in the sea..."

#2051370 - 03/20/13 01:26 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
Call the police.

#2051386 - 03/20/13 01:47 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
shaolin95 Offline

Oh boy..tons of red flags here for sure. I would call the police ...totally agree on that.

*Baldwin Hamilton Studio '67 (gone)

*Young Chang Y150 (Del F design) (gone)

#2051398 - 03/20/13 02:09 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
minty_mommy Offline

Thanks everyone for your advice. Unfortunately there is little fish in the sea where I live. I've been looking for a grand for a long, long time. Really thought that this was the one. If this turns out to be a legitimate deal, I would not be able to recover for a while.

#2051405 - 03/20/13 02:31 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
minty_mommy Offline

Sorry folks. just not ready to let this go. I did a little research and there are several things that tell me that this might not be a scam

[deleted]

I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm going to tell them that if they agree to do cashier check then I will buy it. I'll be there for the move and give the check to the friend ater the piano is in the truck and see what they say.

I'll let you all know how it turns out.
Thanks again for reading.

Edited by minty_mommy (03/22/13 01:42 PM)

#2051411 - 03/20/13 02:47 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Minnesota Marty Online   content

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
Minty,

You certainly have done a thorough job to check it out.

Good Luck and let us know how it all turns out.

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2051413 - 03/20/13 02:51 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
AndyJ Offline

Loc: Near Dayton, Ohio USA
Hi MM,

Most of your points match this explanation: a con artist found a vacant but furnished house, did the same research you've done, and has begun selling items from it.

The only point that makes the whole story slightly plausible is the name and voice on the voicemail. The "RPT" could be an accomplice, too.

I suppose you could hire your own RPT and set up an appointment to look at the instrument. If the seller offers any excuses, you can be sure this is a scam.

#2051422 - 03/20/13 03:17 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Jose, CA
Absent direct contact with the alleged actual owner; proof of their ownership (a receipt confirmed by the dealer's record of the transaction); a signed bill of sale stating the description including serial number, price, terms, and other particulars (like inspection and pick-up by movers) for the sale to you; and payment by cashier's check or bank draft made out to the owner-of-record... and--- oh yes, an inspection by a tech who is not financially interested in the sale, hired and paid for by you--- then, it's no deal. And the reasons should be obvious enough, even through the delirium of piano fever, which I think you have a pretty bad case of.

These are not difficult or onerous things to prove up. A couple of faxes or e-mails, and a phone conversation or two could save you from a world of troubles and an ocean of tears.

And I hope it works out for you! Just be sure that your proofs actually prove something. There are other pianos, and even other good deals. So...

BTW, we seldom have such unanimity of agreement as the previous posts show, so I'm kind of surprised about that. No one is fighting about this. Be careful.

#2051449 - 03/20/13 04:19 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
miscrms Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Curious if people ever use escrow services or the like for pianos. Seems like a good idea on a large purchase like this where both sides are nervous and looking for protection.

Rob

#2052028 - 03/21/13 03:41 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
minty_mommy Offline

We're lucked out!
The piano is in our home safe and sound. The sales went smoothly.
I will post pictures soon.

#2052032 - 03/21/13 03:50 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
UKPianoMan Offline

Loc: London, UK
Congratulations! Shows your research was thorough enough!

Can't wait to see pictures
Plan on trying to finance a Grand Piano by the end of 2013 *Donations kindly accepted, apply within*

#2052037 - 03/21/13 04:07 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
miscrms Offline

Thats great news, congrats!

Rob

#2052056 - 03/21/13 05:01 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
fishbulb Offline

Amazing! Totally sounded like a scam. Did they end up taking a cashier's check (or what exactly happened that you decided to go through with the deal?)

Also, pictures please! smile

#2052102 - 03/21/13 06:54 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: fishbulb]
Sam Rose Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Originally Posted By: fishbulb
Amazing! Totally sounded like a scam. Did they end up taking a cashier's check (or what exactly happened that you decided to go through with the deal?)

Also, pictures please! smile

Yep! This is the first time I've seen a deal that looked this bad but was actually legitimate. You lucked out! How did the deal end up going down? And pictures, of COURSE.
Chopin Ballade no 1 in G minor Op.23
My Piano Diary: http://www.youtube.com/sirsardonic
♪ > $

#2052113 - 03/21/13 07:18 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014

Loc: Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted By: minty_mommy
We're lucked out!
The piano is in our home safe and sound. The sales went smoothly.
I will post pictures soon.

Congratulations!
Now all you have to worry about is the cops knocking on your front door. Do you have a plan to hide the piano? Maybe disguise it as an overgrown Saint Bernard?
Don't mean to rain on your party.
Just don't go getting a parrot that says: Come in!...When someone knocks on the front door.

#2052177 - 03/21/13 11:14 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Ed McMorrow, RPT Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
So glad this worked well for you.

For future reference to post readers I would suggest posting the serial number on Pianoworld, because many Techs and dealers share stolen piano information, so if they see the stolen piano the authorities can be notified.

I do wonder about the supposed offer to buy from a dealer at a higher price than what you paid. Why didn't the seller take that offer. Or was it an estimate of a consignment sale proceedings?

#2052477 - 03/22/13 01:26 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: rnaple]
minty_mommy Offline

Originally Posted By: rnaple

Now all you have to worry about is the cops knocking on your front door. Do you have a plan to hide the piano? Maybe disguise it as an overgrown Saint Bernard?
Don't mean to rain on your party.
Just don't go getting a parrot that says: Come in!...When someone knocks on the front door.

Seriously? Is this comment really necessary?

Anyway, I ended up wiring the money but not until I was there with the movers. The movers waited with me for an hour until the fund went through.

As for why the owner didn't go with the other offers, I don't know what she thought but I know that I was the first to offer and came over to check out the piano (same day). I also told the owner that the piano was for my daughter and sent her a video of my daughter playing. She said she was impressed and felt that the piano would be in good hands. Good, decent people still exist in the world, I guess.

Anyway, here are some pictures:

Edited by minty_mommy (03/22/13 01:44 PM)

#2052479 - 03/22/13 01:30 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
shaolin95 Offline

Simply Gorgeous! Glad everything worked out for you at the end! smile

*Baldwin Hamilton Studio '67 (gone)

*Young Chang Y150 (Del F design) (gone)

#2052482 - 03/22/13 01:32 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Gatsbee13 Offline

Loc: So Cal
Glad they came through.. What state was this in btw?

#2052506 - 03/22/13 02:14 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
fishbulb Offline

Beautiful! Amazing that you did a craigslist wire deal and still actually ended up with the goods. Here's hoping that you didn't just buy a stolen piano ( receiving stolen property is a very serious federal crime and your transaction certainly qualifies), or that a dealer doesn't show up with the cops and demand his piano back. eek

You've got guts to go through with the deal, but since it seems like it turned out to be legitimate, you DID get a great deal on a great piano.

Also, definitely get some caster cups for the feet. For $30-40, they will look a lot nicer than the cardboard, and do a better job distributing the weight and protecting the wood floor. You will need a couple of strong guys to lift each end of the piano carefully while you place the cups though.

#2052523 - 03/22/13 02:39 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
concertina Offline

Loc: Canada
My understanding is that it's only a crime if you know it's stolen. Mintymommy appears to have acted in good faith here, so hopefully her family can just enjoy the piano without a lot of needless guilt.

#2052530 - 03/22/13 02:56 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
fishbulb Offline

For the federal crime, you don't have to know beyond all doubt - you only need to be in a circumstance where a reasonable person would suspect/believe that the goods are stolen - in order to satisfy the requirement for the crime. Because of the varied nature of these types of circumstances, it usually comes down to the specific case, the judge, and how good your counsel is (and possibly the jury if it gets that far).

For the state crimes, in some states you must "know" for certain, in many states, you need only reasonably "suspect" that they are stolen, and in the scariest states, you don't even have to have a suspicion that it's stolen to still be committing a crime.

There was one case in my state where a person was successful prosecuted for receiving stolen property under the argument that because he had bought the goods at night (and the seller would only meet at night) he should have suspected it was a shady deal.

I agree though, to me it seems like she did indeed act in good faith and did her best to check out the deal in advance. Hopefully nothing comes of it.

disclaimer: this is not legal advice; for legal advice consult your legal professional etc.

#2052531 - 03/22/13 03:01 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Gatsbee13 Offline

Don't mean to go off-topic, but are most stolen pianos just pianos that people have stopped making payments on and have not been repossessed?

#2052619 - 03/22/13 05:12 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Minnesota Marty Online   content

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
(Enough already ---)

MM - Enjoy your new piano! It is lovely and will provide you with endless enjoyment. When you schedule your first tuning, you might mention to the tuner that you would like the insides cleaned. Soundboard dust is merely visual, but cleaning the action, and the key bed, is a good idea with a used instrument.

It's nice to know that there are still good people out there!

I've never seen a pedal lyre like that one on a Steinway. What is the year?

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2052681 - 03/22/13 07:06 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
rnaple Offline

Originally Posted By: minty_mommy

Seriously? Is this comment really necessary?

Seriously. Yes. This worries me. Hang on to all you gathered to verify this. Keep it for years. You may thank me one day.
I have to break out in humor when very worried. It's how some people handle it.
I worked for CSD as an operator at one time. I've heard many scams.
What if her ex-husband's lawyer shows up at the door? Middle of a divorce?
I knew a guy who gave his entire gun collection away on a street corner. One at a time. Swore his ex wouldn't get a penny from them.

#2052683 - 03/22/13 07:09 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Gatsbee13 Offline

what?

#2052701 - 03/22/13 08:14 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
PianoFlyer Offline

Loc: Park City, Utah
Congratulations on a Beautiful Piano! I can see why you didn't want to let this one go.

2008 Perzina GP-129
1998 Technics SX-PX222
1929 J&C Fischer (restoration project, family heirloom)

#2052713 - 03/22/13 08:37 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Annitenth Offline

Loc: Texas
A little off topic -- as to why a seller might sell to someone who didn't offer the highest price:

When I sold my house, I had two open house showings a week apart. Five minutes after the close of the first showing, a neighbor showed up and made an offer for her sister who was moving in from out of state. Since I had already bought another house, I was eager to sell. I accepted her offer.

After the second showing, another couple made a higher offer. Although I was selling without a realtor, this couple involved their own agent (unnecessarily, IMO), who wanted ME to pay her commission, even though I had done all the advertising and open houses and had arranged for all the paperwork, to save money for both myself and the buyer. I was a little miffed by this realtor's in your face attitude. Although my agreement with the first person, my neighbor, was only verbal at this point, I chose to honor that agreement.

It is possible the seller of your piano also had legitimate reasons for accepting your lower bid.

#2052789 - 03/23/13 03:28 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: Annitenth]
rnaple Offline

Originally Posted By: Annitenth
A little off topic -- as to why a seller might sell to someone who didn't offer the highest price:

To offer some comfort. It may also be because you were the only one to show up in person. You were the only one who appeared legit.

The big scam on Craigslist is from so called buyers. They wire money to you in buying what you have. Have their mover show up to pick it up. Then, months later, they pull the money back out of your account. The buyer says they are in another state. The big problem is they are in another country. The account where the money came from is in another country. It is international law that they can recall money sent to the US at anytime. You cannot stop it.

You really should have your bank give you the info on the bank that you wired the money to. Just for info. Just in case. Please save everything you have gathered on this.

I truly do wish you the best. That is a beautiful Steinway. Hope you enjoy it.

#2052829 - 03/23/13 06:49 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
miscrms Offline

Amazing! Thanks for the pics and hope your daughter loves it!!!

Rob

#2052846 - 03/23/13 08:42 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
rlinkt Offline

Loc: CA
Congratulations! You got a gorgeous piano! I am sure it will serve your daughter well for many many years to come! Please post some sound clips when you get a chance!

I hope the naysayers do not keep you away from the forum.

#2052890 - 03/23/13 10:29 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
TX-Dennis Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Very nice piano. I'm certain your daughter will enjoy it for many years.

flickr

#2052902 - 03/23/13 10:54 AM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
PattyP Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Minty Mom, congrats! Your newly acquired piano looks beautiful.

Here's to many happy years with an amazing instrument. thumb

A tired dog is a good dog.

#2052966 - 03/23/13 02:14 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

It looks quite wonderful--- my idea (from when I was growing up) of what a grand piano is supposed to look like.

It sounds as if you had, at least, some of the confirmations that the sale was authentic, including the original sales receipt from the dealer (made out in the name of the person whom you later spoke with identified as the owner, and to whom the wire transfer was made). I find the idea credible that the owner may have preferred to sell to you for the sake of your daughter's music education, rather than back to the dealer. It's also possible that, since you made the first offer and it was accepted, they felt honor-bound to keep the commitment. It is surprising that a dealer offered more than a private buyer--- that sheep is usually clipped differently. Maybe they had other things on their mind than shopping the sale for the best offer. Anyway, to my mind and possibly that of a judge or jury, you had reason to believe the sale was on the up-and-up.

To me, the big question is not whether the sheriff is going to show up at your door, but the condition of the musical instrument underneath the beautiful veneer... though you may have a fair idea if an actual RPT (certified by Piano Technicians Guild http://ptg.org ) has examined it. I find the suggestion that the RPT may have been in cahoots with a fraud or theft, to be far-fetched.

I hope you do realize that our members were not trying to torment you, but to protect you. And I hope you'll let us know how it works out in the future.

#2053082 - 03/23/13 06:17 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: Jeff Clef]
AndyJ Offline

Loc: Near Dayton, Ohio USA
Originally Posted By: Jeff Clef
.... I find the suggestion that the RPT may have been in cahoots with a fraud or theft, to be far-fetched....

I didn't mean to suggest that! By surrounding RPT in quotation marks I was trying to suggest that the person represented as an RPT was really an accomplice.

But hopefully this unusual transaction was just one of those things that happens sometimes. I bought my first house in very unusual circumstances and it worked out great in the end.

Andy

#2053176 - 03/23/13 09:27 PM Re: Help! Need advice for buying on craiglist [Re: minty_mommy]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

An "RPT impostor." Sounds like it couldn't be... and yet, I have heard that there are (or were) some tooners who claimed the certification, but didn't have it. Piano Technicians Guild moved to put a stop to it, after complaints. Theirs is a pretty small world, after all, and I guess they know who's who--- and who isn't who.

Real PTG-certified piano techs have to pass a pretty hard test to prove at least a minimum standard of proficiency, and members subscribe to a code of ethics. It's a very easy thing to check up on, if a customer knows about it (I suppose most don't, though). So it would be a real surprise if a Guild RPT knowingly assisted in a fraudulent sale, or theft of a valuable instrument. Not so great a surprise if a thief fed such a story to a customer in a hurry to snap up a bargain.

It is a wicked world, with many wolves in sheeps' clothing. Just look at that slasher whose trial is all over TV, sweet as sugar as she sings "O Holy Night" into the mic--- a little sharp, though. Enough to make you look twice at the next sheep or lamb. There is even fraud with fish from the grocery store--- fish! And as for hamburger, the less said, the better.

My favorite piano theft story: three or four uniformed guys, with gear and a truck, rolled up to a concert hall in broad daylight and swiped a Steinway concert grand right off the stage. Said it was going in for repairs. Never seen again (in spite of the obvious difficulties in fencing such an item; mopped to order, maybe). Don't know for sure if the story is true, but I like it. Ingenious. Clean. Maybe too perfect to be true.

My favorite piano misadventure story: concert hall, raked stage, tech forgets to set the casters' brake. One crashing chord and the piano takes off, rolling off the stage into the orchestra pit (luckily unoccupied). Story is said to be true by a reliable source. There's no business like show business. Quite a show, too--- hope the audience got their money's worth, because that was all they got that night.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
153 registered (accordeur, Alkanaut, A Guy, 43 invisible), 1724 Guests and 44 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74213 Members
42 Forums
153523 Topics
2249789 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A good introduction to history of French classical music?
by BWV 846
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Piano Composition + a Drawing
by leandrobrunapiano
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
04/17/14 09:37 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
04/17/14 09:10 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
04/17/14 09:07 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission