Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2055403 - 03/27/13 11:55 PM In-Crate Delivered Pianos?
Jason Zhao Offline

Hi everyone!

Earlier, I heard that pianos that are delivered in a crate can be defective and damaged (Or harmed in anyway)

But from what I've seen so far, all the pianos that are sent from the stores arrive in crates. (Actually they're kind of like a cardboard box)

Is this a wrong way to deliver pianos?
Should I request a different way for the piano to arrive? (When the day comes.)

Thanks!

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#2055417 - 03/28/13 12:37 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
terminaldegree Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: western Wisconsin
Well, the shipping crates are designed to transport the piano from the factory to the dealer safely. The crate itself should present little problem as a container for delivery, so long as it is carefully unpacked (including any packing materials inside the piano itself).

The issue with a crate delivery of a piano is that the instrument will have received no prep work at the dealer before it arrives in your home (tuning, voicing, regulation, other touch-up work as needed), so you are left with a piano that is more likely to have problems than one that had these necessary services done to it in the store and was delivered in the traditional manner. (I've not heard of a dealer that uncrates, then "preps" a piano, then packs it all back up and puts it in the same crate for delivery.) The amount of prep work done by the dealer varies considerably, based on the price/profit margin of the instrument, the brand, the capability of the dealer's technician, the needs of that specific piano, and the fussiness of the buyer.

If you are at all discerning about the touch, tone, and appearance of your piano being just the way you want it, you would always do well to buy the floor model instrument that is sorted out/adjusted to your liking PRIOR to purchase. Some others may disagree, but I would suspect 98% of concert level players would refuse to buy a specific piano they didn't play first in the store (and insist the same piano is the one delivered - record the serial number...).

If you're just asking about the method of delivery, I would simply advise photographing and playing the piano prior to delivery at the store, and then again upon delivery in your home, just to document any discrepancies. Let the movers decide how they want to deal with the details!
Casio px-200, Bechstein A190 #192939 @ home
Steinway A #585209, B #416809 @ work
Schimmel 130T #339100, on loan

#2055418 - 03/28/13 12:43 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Supply Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
There was a recent thread about this exact issue. When the piano is un-crated in the dealership, the dealer can do a thorough examination and correct any small issues such as regulation, voicing, tuning, tiny scratches, etc. In the rare event of a larger warranty issue, the piano could be returned to the distributor/factory. It would never reach the showroom floor, much less a buyer's home. It is short-sighted and risky to insist on a piano in a crate, even if there are savings involved.

[edit: cross-posted with the above post]

Edited by Supply (03/28/13 12:44 AM)

Piattino Caster Cups distributor

#2055419 - 03/28/13 12:44 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Jason Zhao Offline

Ahh, I see. Thank you very much!

I heard of buying the floor model since it's already to the buyers liking, but wouldn't the floor model be in bad condition? I mean it's probably exposed to many players and conditions and temperatures and who knows what will happen in the future!?

Yet, is it still wise to buy a floor model despite these possible setbacks?

#2055422 - 03/28/13 12:46 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Supply Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Does anyone think a brand new car has never been driven?

I see no wisdom in buying a pig in a poke.

Piattino Caster Cups distributor

#2055424 - 03/28/13 12:51 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Jason Zhao Offline

So...
Basically, it's NOT a good idea to buy a piano that will be delivered by crate?
Then how else would they send it to me???

#2055428 - 03/28/13 01:02 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
terminaldegree Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: western Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Jason Zhao
Ahh, I see. Thank you very much!
I heard of buying the floor model since it's already to the buyers liking, but wouldn't the floor model be in bad condition? I mean it's probably exposed to many players and conditions and temperatures and who knows what will happen in the future!?
Yet, is it still wise to buy a floor model despite these possible setbacks?

No problem at all, Jason - this is a pretty common question, and Jurgen (who also posted) knows much more about this than I do.

The floor model will more likely be in good condition, because it is the example the store uses to show how great that specific model is (at least theoretically). New pianos are not quite like cars (although the brakes and engine need a few miles to "break in", the car is a finished product when you get it)-- because of the materials used in making pianos (things like wood, felt, leather), and the more traditional manner in which they are built (a lot of hand labor), new pianos are really "works in progress" and require much more maintenance in their first year or so than any other time before they've worn out. Buying the floor model increases the chances that some of the "bugs" have been worked out (on the dealer's dime) before it gets to your home, resulting in a more stable instrument for you.

Also, if you think of the crated piano, it probably experienced many different temperatures and humidity levels going from the factory to distribution facility, possibly a transoceanic voyage (at whatever time of year), another distribution facility, and then to the dealer. I've played a couple of uncrated instruments that sounded fine after all that, but many, many more that didn't...
Casio px-200, Bechstein A190 #192939 @ home
Steinway A #585209, B #416809 @ work
Schimmel 130T #339100, on loan

#2055442 - 03/28/13 01:47 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Ed McMorrow, RPT Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
One of the characteristics of a fine piano is that proper service and playing when new or newly rebuilt improve the sound and touch. A high quality piano out of the crate gets better with use and service. This is not true with most consumer items and it is why commodifying the sale of pianos has not been successful.

#2055448 - 03/28/13 02:02 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Jason Zhao Offline

Wow, there's a lot more to this then I thought!
But, what if the showroom model is NOT a good example? What if they don't take care of it and just put it there for show? How would I know?

And about the consumer level pianos becoming worse through use, that won't worry me. I will buy a grand that's around the level of a Yamaha C1 so I think that's not at a 'consumer' level.

I remember playing a Yamaha C1 floor model and it was out of tune with the action being a mess.

#2055452 - 03/28/13 02:12 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
musicpassion Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: California, USA
I will buy a grand that's around the level of a Yamaha C1 so I think that's not at a 'consumer' level.

I remember playing a Yamaha C1 floor model and it was out of tune with the action being a mess.

Sorry but that's exactly what it is. A Yamaha C series is a consumer level piano. Consumer doesn't mean "bad", it's just describing a place in the market. IMHO a Yamaha C would be at a higher level of consumer grade, but consumer nonetheless.

Artist, or first tier, or whatever you want to call it are pianos like Bluthner, Fazioli, Sauter, Steinway, etc.

#2055522 - 03/28/13 08:37 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Rickster Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: musicpassion
A Yamaha C series is a consumer level piano

I thought the "C" stood for "Conservatory"?

Rick

#2055534 - 03/28/13 09:10 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
Jason,

One of the things that you allude to is the quality of the dealership, rather than the quality of the instrument. Poorly regulated and untuned pianos on the sales floor are indicative of the quality/competence of the dealership.

Unlike a car, you are selecting a product whose purpose is to produce a tone you like with an action which gives you the response you need. It is very different than taking the "demo" for a spin and ordering the color and options you like.

Personally, I would never purchase a boxed piano. With brands having great consistency in their production, it may be OK for some, or even required. Pianos in stores are not subjected to the same type of abuse that a "demo auto" is subjected to. It's not like they are in a practice studio at the local music school with everyone pounding on them. Though a piano may need to go 0-60 in nothing flat, it is not quite the same.

Just my thoughts -

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2055734 - 03/28/13 02:50 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Rickster]
musicpassion Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Rickster
A Yamaha C series is a consumer level piano

I thought the "C" stood for "Conservatory"?
Rick

It could stand for anything: Concert Series, Concert Artist, or the Calliope Cultural Conservation Corps. It probably does stand for something, but whatever it stands for, that's just the Yamaha marketing division.

But what is the instrument? Larry Fine catagorizes it as "Deluxe Consumer", in the intermediate range. That corresponds very closely to my own opinion.

And as far as a piano sounding best on the showroom and then getting worse over time... a Yamaha C series fits that description too.

Please don't interpret this as my saying that Yamaha C series is bad, or that people shouldn't buy it. I've played some C7s I really liked. If I were doing pop/rock music a Yamaha C7 would probably be one of my first choices.

#2055739 - 03/28/13 03:00 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Total Aside:

In another thread, there is a lenghty discussion of the confusion resulting from the Yamaha model designations. Somehow, it seems like a game of Twister.

#2055743 - 03/28/13 03:10 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Minnesota Marty]
Jason Zhao Offline

Originally Posted By: Minnesota Marty
Jason,

One of the things that you allude to is the quality of the dealership, rather than the quality of the instrument. Poorly regulated and untuned pianos on the sales floor are indicative of the quality/competence of the dealership.

Unlike a car, you are selecting a product whose purpose is to produce a tone you like with an action which gives you the response you need. It is very different than taking the "demo" for a spin and ordering the color and options you like.

Personally, I would never purchase a boxed piano. With brands having great consistency in their production, it may be OK for some, or even required. Pianos in stores are not subjected to the same type of abuse that a "demo auto" is subjected to. It's not like they are in a practice studio at the local music school with everyone pounding on them. Though a piano may need to go 0-60 in nothing flat, it is not quite the same.

Just my thoughts -

Oh, I never thought of it like that...
I guess this would imply that if the dealer does not have a good floor model they would probably treat the new pianos the same way...

So basically if the floor model is a mess, than the in-crate pianos would likely receive the same treatment?

#2055745 - 03/28/13 03:11 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Minnesota Marty]
Jason Zhao Offline

Total Aside:

In another thread, there is a lenghty discussion of the confusion resulting from the Yamaha model designations. Somehow, it seems like a game of Twister.

And can you also give me a link to the thread? I'm curious where these pianos go and end up.

#2055747 - 03/28/13 03:12 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: musicpassion]
Jason Zhao Offline

I will buy a grand that's around the level of a Yamaha C1 so I think that's not at a 'consumer' level.

Sorry but that's exactly what it is. A Yamaha C series is a consumer level piano. Consumer doesn't mean "bad", it's just describing a place in the market. IMHO a Yamaha C would be at a higher level of consumer grade, but consumer nonetheless.

Artist, or first tier, or whatever you want to call it are pianos like Bluthner, Fazioli, Sauter, Steinway, etc.

Darn...
But, even so. The 'Deluxe Consumer Level' is already pushing my boundaries a little. That's probably the most I'll ever afford. But I guess it should be enough for me.

#2055755 - 03/28/13 03:32 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Furtwangler Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Danville, California

Darn...
But, even so. The 'Deluxe Consumer Level' is already pushing my boundaries a little. That's probably the most I'll ever afford. But I guess it should be enough for me.

Jason

As far as I can recall, I did not see your name among the 30 contestants in the 2013 Van Cliburn Competition which begins in May in Ft Worth.

So yes - you could reasonably say that a Yamaha C series will be quite fine.

#2055759 - 03/28/13 03:50 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Total Aside:

And can you also give me a link to the thread? I'm curious where these pianos go and end up.

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post2054543

#2055763 - 03/28/13 04:07 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Jason,

Just my thoughts -

I guess this would imply that if the dealer does not have a good floor model they would probably treat the new pianos the same way...

So basically if the floor model is a mess, than the in-crate pianos would likely receive the same treatment?

What I'm saying is that at a dealership, a piano is not really a "floor model," as it is there to play, evaluate, and make a decision on that partcular instrument. It is only with very popular models that the dealer would/might have others "in stock." That is why most pianists prefer to buy a specific instrument, rather than "one just like it."

If the pianos which are available to "test drive," on the sales floor, are not well presented, being in-tune and regulated, it may be an indication of poor service. In other words, not the highest quality of dealership. This becomes very important once the piano is delivered to your home.

#2055820 - 03/28/13 06:31 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
musicpassion Offline
500 Post Club Member

Darn...

And the Yamaha C series is a lot of piano... that's why they've sold like hotcakes for decades.

Again, please don't misunderstand. I'm not dismissing or demeaning the Yamaha C series. I am just trying to provide information to clearly understand where it sits in the market. There are better pianos available. But if you want much better than a Yamaha C, it's likely going to cost a lot.

Interestingly, there is some very stiff competition out there against the Yamaha C series now. I'd suggest you try the Hailun pianos - you might find your money can go farther than you thought.

#2055848 - 03/28/13 07:11 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: musicpassion]
Jason Zhao Offline

Originally Posted By: Furtwangler

Darn...

Jason

As far as I can recall, I did not see your name among the 30 contestants in the 2013 Van Cliburn Competition which begins in May in Ft Worth.

So yes - you could reasonably say that a Yamaha C series will be quite fine.

Huh? I don't know what the 2013 Van Cliburn Competition is...
And I'm sure the Yamaha should do fine for me.

Jason,

Just my thoughts -

What I'm saying is that at a dealership, a piano is not really a "floor model," as it is there to play, evaluate, and make a decision on that partcular instrument. It is only with very popular models that the dealer would/might have others "in stock." That is why most pianists prefer to buy a specific instrument, rather than "one just like it."

If the pianos which are available to "test drive," on the sales floor, are not well presented, being in-tune and regulated, it may be an indication of poor service. In other words, not the highest quality of dealership. This becomes very important once the piano is delivered to your home.

Oh, ok I see.
That answers all my questions.
Also, thanks for the link.

Darn...

And the Yamaha C series is a lot of piano... that's why they've sold like hotcakes for decades.

Again, please don't misunderstand. I'm not dismissing or demeaning the Yamaha C series. I am just trying to provide information to clearly understand where it sits in the market. There are better pianos available. But if you want much better than a Yamaha C, it's likely going to cost a lot.

Interestingly, there is some very stiff competition out there against the Yamaha C series now. I'd suggest you try the Hailun pianos - you might find your money can go farther than you thought.

Yes, that's what I thought so to. However I never knew there were people against Yamaha's. if it doesn't trouble you, may you send me a link of a Yamaha C Series debate or argument? I always thought that the Yamaha C Series was a favorite for the RCM and teachers. And I also thought everyone liked them.
I've heard of Hailuns being equal if not better than Yamaha, but I heard that their tone seems lifeless and dull.

Edited by Jason Zhao (03/28/13 07:13 PM)

#2055871 - 03/28/13 08:47 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Bosendorff Offline

And I also thought everyone liked them.

Not everyone likes Steinways either. That's why (thank goodness) there are many piano brands. I personally don't like most of the Yamahas because of their sound. Too bright, especially in the treble. But of course, there are always exceptions to any generalization, since I remember playing a Yamaha concert grand with beautiful dark sound.

About buying a piano in its original crate, be prepared for at least a few additional regulations and fixes of tiny little things.

#2055926 - 03/28/13 11:00 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
musicpassion Offline
500 Post Club Member

Yes, that's what I thought so to. However I never knew there were people against Yamaha's.

As already has been noted, there are people against any given thing. Certainly pianos. Personally I don't like Bosendorfers (I know, people might be gasping). For my taste the sustain isn't long enough and they don't project in a way I like. So there you have it, one of the most expensive pianos in the world, and I don't like it. BTW yes I think I've played enough of them to know it wasn't just a poor example or something.

So who doesn't like Yamahas? In my experience, the group of people that don't like Yamahas are highly trained classical musicians. Thus the comment someone made about the Van Cliburn competition - that was quite an astute observation. At university Yamaha was often referred to in a derogatory manner as a YamaHammer.

Pianos teachers? I think it depends on the teacher. Yamahas tend to make musically young students sound good, so besides the quality of the instrument and the value that might be why teacher would suggest them.

Quote:
if it doesn't trouble you, may you send me a link of a Yamaha C Series debate or argument?

I'm not recalling a good thread on that, maybe someone else will...

Quote:
And I also thought everyone liked them.

No - and if you find something that everyone on this earth likes, please let me know smile

Quote:
I've heard of Hailuns being equal if not better than Yamaha, but I heard that their tone seems lifeless and dull.

As always it's all in the ear of the listener. I wouldn't describe the Hailun tone as lifeless and dull, but YMMV. Anyway, that's why it's so important for someone shopping for a piano to get out there and try as many as possible.

#2055938 - 03/28/13 11:26 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Jason,

I would suggest that you go play as many pianos, by as many manufacturers, as you can. That is the only way you will be able to form your own opinions.

"What should I buy?" is an impossible question to answer. There are infinite variables and all answers will be nothing more than personal opinion or conjecture on what you should have.

Don't buy by spec or another's opinion. Buy what is right for you.

BTW - I'm not a fan of Yamaha either.

#2055962 - 03/29/13 12:17 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Minnesota Marty]
Jason Zhao Offline

Wow, the world is still so small to me~! XD
I've also noticed that Yamaha also seems to bright for me. It kinda sounds to percussive.
Alright, thanks everyone for your answers! This really helped a lot!

Jason,

I would suggest that you go play as many pianos, by as many manufacturers, as you can. That is the only way you will be able to form your own opinions.

"What should I buy?" is an impossible question to answer. There are infinite variables and all answers will be nothing more than personal opinion or conjecture on what you should have.

Don't buy by spec or another's opinion. Buy what is right for you.

BTW - I'm not a fan of Yamaha either.

About trying as many pianos as possible, I kind of can't do that. There are many piano dealers that scare me, a LOT. They come up to me and pressurize me so that I can't play freely and they stare me down like a hawk!!!
Do you guys have any tips to avoid this? I don't want to be caught in their tsunami of sale 'promotions' and business tactics again... (Last time was horrendous, I was being watched for every single piece I played.)

#2055970 - 03/29/13 12:35 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Jason,

I mentioned the quality of the dealership in a previous post. Add "helicopter salesman" to the list things you find at less than stellar dealerships.

Politely ask the salesperson to give you the time to sample the pianos, by yourself, alone, without him/her, ...

A good line is: "I'm sure you are very busy and I will come to you when I have questions. Thank you for your help."

#2055995 - 03/29/13 01:49 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Minnesota Marty]
Jason Zhao Offline

Jason,

I mentioned the quality of the dealership in a previous post. Add "helicopter salesman" to the list things you find at less than stellar dealerships.

Politely ask the salesperson to give you the time to sample the pianos, by yourself, alone, without him/her, ...

A good line is: "I'm sure you are very busy and I will come to you when I have questions. Thank you for your help."

Ahh, thank you so much!
That's seems like an appropriate and kind way!

Thanks!

#2056008 - 03/29/13 02:23 AM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
backto_study_piano Offline

Loc: Australia
Agreed - when you've made your shortlist, make an appointment to play those pianos for an extended period of time - like you would at home.

As for showroom pianos - if the model you're wanting is in the showroom, and it is in the condition you want - like very well regulated and voiced - buy THAT piano.

Mind you - at least where I live, it's a rarity to have showroom pianos in decent form. There was only one brand - Hamburg Steinway - where all their pianos were well regulated - the rest varied from "average" to "poor". With the Grotrian display piano, it was well tuned, but the regulation was quite "ordinary" - and I challenged the dealer to show me what it would be like if it was fixed. A relatively short amount of adjustment made a huge difference to the piano. However, I wanted a larger model than the floor piano, and ordered one which was delivered from the factory a few weeks later. However, I specified that I wanted it finely regulated before it was sent. It was a gamble, but it paid off - the piano was well regulated, and in tune straight out of the packing. Interestingly, the dealer advised that Grotrian freight their pianos "flat", not on their sides. I'm not sure why, though.

#2056417 - 03/29/13 06:43 PM Re: In-Crate Delivered Pianos? [Re: Jason Zhao]
Jason Zhao Offline

Yes, I will buy the showroom piano if it does meet all of my standards.

And your not the only one. Showroom pianos here in Edmonton are somewhat wacky. (Like out of tune or sticky keys and such.)

Edited by Jason Zhao (03/29/13 06:43 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
132 registered (ajames, 36251, accordeur, aesop, 32 invisible), 1461 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75901 Members
42 Forums
156861 Topics
2304852 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Masterclass etiquette doubt
by Francisco Scalco
51 seconds ago
Using the drum tracks on KAWAI MP6 piano
by Dr Jazz
Today at 08:39 AM
4K piano purchase question
by ConstantlyConfused
Today at 08:17 AM
Do you use a method series to teach jazz? What series?
by Maechre
Today at 07:39 AM
Tuning my piano with an app
by johan d
Today at 03:14 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission