Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#2058031 - 04/01/13 08:56 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Starr Keys Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: california
Elssa My cat Becky has spent many an hour at my side while I played. I only hope that, when the time comes to say goodbye to her, I can sublimate my feelings of loss into such a lovely tribute to her as yours is to Gwen. I think all your signature techniques work beautifully in this song. I have all your video tutorials and am planning on using your Blue Moon tutorial on my jazz final project, which lists it among songs we can play towards our final grade. Thank you also for your kind words on my song. Praise from you on a cocktail style arrangement and its melodic line is high praise, indeed.

Newman I have to agree with Bill about preferring the arrangement for accompaniment over the instrumental version and for the same reason. But I am really impressed how quickly you could turn the former into the latter. It shows you really know your music and that you're learning it in a way that will allow you the flexibility to perform both accompaniment and solo piano on the fly. My hat's off to you.

Augustina I was really excited to see your name at the Bar as, the last time I heard from you, you said you were going to take a college piano class and I was enthusiastic to see the results. It seems like you got a lot out of it. I was impressed with the rapidity and beauty of your runs around 3:29 and 4:35 and how you were able to slow down so dramatically both times without losing a beat. I see a lot of progress.

ElleC Great PW debut! I'm impressed with how you've made so much progress over such a short period of time. Welcome to the Bar.

Teodor - impressive scale work!

Codi I can see why you love that piano. Banging becomes it! Sometimes it's how you feel like playing, and the feeling is what communicates to the listener. This seemed fun for you and was fun for me. I think you play very well. Hope to hear more.

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#2058146 - 04/02/13 03:41 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: BillM]
Newman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: BillM
Newman - I listened to both of your Michelles' and must say I prefer the vocal version. That probably doesn't mean much as I almost always prefer vocal music to instrumental music. Aside from that preference I think your vocal version was more relaxed and more interesting although I didn't quite get the Soul Train reference and I'm very familiar with Soul Train. Good job on both.

Thanks, Bill. I prefer vocal music too (as I'm sure you've figured out). I did the instrumental version to more or less say "after two years I can fake being able to play piano".

(The Soul Train/Midnight Special reference was in regard to it being a shortened version of the song)

#2058147 - 04/02/13 03:48 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Amaruk]
Newman Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Amaruk

Newman ... Is that your own arrangement? ...

Thanks. Everything I play is, really.

Thanks, Starr Keys.

So much to listen to - I'll be back.

#2058181 - 04/02/13 07:54 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: SwissMS]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
Starkeys An old classic? Dare I mention Eartha Kitt? Atmospheric singing. Your Casio was not lacking.

""

#2058183 - 04/02/13 08:01 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Newman]
SwissMS Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Switzerland
Augustina - That is a lovely piece and you played very well. You gave it a nice searching quality with calm serenity. Very nice!

Teodor - Very fun riffs! You make them look very easy.

ElleC - Nice job on the Clementi! You have good control over the dynamics, staccato, and the runs. This is amazing progress for only three months of playing piano. Way to go!

Codi - This has a nice Boogie Woogie feel. You gave it lots of energy. Nice!

#2058263 - 04/02/13 11:19 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: peterws]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Wouter Great! Sounds befitting for ye harpsichord . . .Get thee one pronto man! . . good trills and plenty of `em. Sounds a bit like Dangerman . . .

LadyPayne Good backing, lass. I liked the 2nd track best, and the singer(S) were great.

Casinitaly Ya play well; Handel and Bach are always good for . . .anything really. Particularly Bach who is good for jazz. Fiddly bits are handled well. Time will bring great rewards!

Saranoya I can see why some are passionate about acoustic pianos. There`s few as good as yours; very nice work indeed!

BillM Your own take on a particular song, a classic. Everybody likes the atmosphere you give to your music. And no wonder . .

Newman More happy memories. You and Bill need to do a double act . . . . an internet double act . . . that`d be interesting

SwissM Bacarolles come in so many forms! Yours was good and played with good pedal work.

I can see you`ve all been busier than me . . .

Edited by peterws (04/02/13 11:22 AM)

""

#2058277 - 04/02/13 11:47 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Maechre Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Codi: Cool rendition of Cruella DeVil (or however it's spelt). smile It wasn't in the arrangement, but I was just imagining some tremolos on the "VIL" chord!

Howdy, everyone! What's it been, a year? I've done 3 new videos in the past couple of months, but I'll just post one at a time. This is the newest one. It's not pure improv, but it wasn't notated at all the way I played it. It still took me ages to get a take I was happy with.

Edited by Maechre (04/02/13 12:03 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Acrozius?feature=mhee

#2058278 - 04/02/13 11:49 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Maechre Offline

How do I make my embed work? :'(

#2058281 - 04/02/13 11:58 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Codi]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I got to the end at last! Reverse order . .

Codi Impressive! Enjoyed your confident style. Look forwards to your next . .

ElleC Yor teacher`ll be well pleased . . Well done!

Teodor Food for thought, man. Liked the runs . . must work on stuff like that

Augustina The repeating melody, in a minor key, gives ir a flavor. Rain on a summers day. I`m in the bar watching it . . .

Elssa Even 9 lives are sometimes not enough! A good choice which Kitty would approve wholeheartedly . .

Ridder A modern "Moonlight Sonata"? Excellent! And your piano?

Mark - Great vid and tune. The discordant aspects gave it character.

Amaruk - The reverb on your piano gave theis piece a monastic feel to it. Very well done!

""

#2058282 - 04/02/13 11:58 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Teodor Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Bulgaria
Originally Posted By: Maechre
How do I make my embed work? :'(

Make it like this [video:youtube]PASTE LINK TO VIDEO[/video]

Edited by Teodor (04/02/13 11:58 AM)

Recitals:

#2058284 - 04/02/13 12:05 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Maechre Offline

Thanks, Teodor! I have to give myself a view to do it. Oh well.

#2058295 - 04/02/13 12:34 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Starr Keys Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thank you SwissMs, Amaruk, peterws, and anyone I forgot to thank. Your encouragement (particularly on my singing, which is a work in progress) is much appreciated. Peterws, I'm not sure what you mean with the Eartha kit reference. Did she do a classic version of my funny Valentine?

Maechre -- Lovely playing! I look forward to your other two videos. smile

Edited by Starr Keys (04/02/13 12:37 PM)

#2058320 - 04/02/13 01:40 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: LarryShone]
wouter79 Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: LarryShone
Originally Posted By: wouter79
Here's my contribution for the April piano bar!

http://www.pianoworld.com/Uploads/files/moissoneurs.mp3

This is Couperin, Les Moissoneurs (the reapers) from the Septieme Ordre

I like that, it sounds almost like a harpsichord or an early piano!

This actually is for harpsichord originally so it's great that that comes through so clear smile

#2058322 - 04/02/13 01:44 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: peterws]
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: peterws
Wouter Great! Sounds befitting for ye harpsichord . . .Get thee one pronto man! . . good trills and plenty of `em. Sounds a bit like Dangerman . . .

LOL yes I'd like to have one but so little space here in my appartment. Maybe there's a small one but I need a full range and most small ones have limited range and don't even fit this piece...

Dangerman?? Never heard of that? Googled it, yes that's a harpsichord in the opening, together with a jazz orchestra! Thanks, I learned something smile

Edited by wouter79 (04/02/13 01:46 PM)

#2058363 - 04/02/13 03:37 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
3000 Post Club Member

Elssa

Your over the top echo and sustain pedal with fast arpeggios and the string background seem to nicely paint the red furryness of Gueneviere smile

#2058451 - 04/02/13 09:14 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: casinitaly]
Riddler Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
Elssa, what a perfect musical farewell to your kitty! I remember her well, appearing when least expected in your videos. As always, that was an industrial strength arrangement with the right intro and ending, and lots of flashy arpeggios filling up any empty spots. Great left hand work as usual.

Originally Posted By: casinitaly
....One of Oscar Peterson's first teachers was the student of a student of Liszt - (Peterson - Paul de Marky - Istvan Thoman - Liszt!)

casinitaly
Wow, I did not know that. If he were the bragging kind, he could have tooted his own horn a bit. I've noticed there seems to be a kind of genealogy of students of students of ….of Liszt. They keep track of their lineage as if it were a family tree of descendants from some titled nobility, and brag accordingly. (My impression of Oscar was that he was more humble.) Anyway, I guess that helps to explain his mind-boggling virtuosity.

Augustina, well done. What a haunting melody. Quite a long piece to perform with no mistakes! Every Time I hear your playing, it sounds better!

Teodor, yes, fun scale to play around with. If you deconstruct the runs in the recordings of people like Thelonious Monk you often find whole tone scales.

ElleC, that was wonderful. Not only are you hitting the right notes, you are playing with lots of energy, feeling, good dynamics, etc. Remarkable for someone who just started. Hope you continue to contribute, and join the recitals too.

Codi, I know the sound of pounding on a piano; believe me, that was not pounding. Good job, keep them coming!

Maechre, very pretty, your RH arpeggios and left hand chords are quite controlled and well done.

Ed

My fingers are slow, but easily keep pace with my thoughts.

#2058458 - 04/02/13 09:37 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Inlanding Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Colorado
So many April Piano Bar submissions before April 1 - I hope no one is in that big of a hurry to get through the month…

StarrKeys~ Very nice rendition is your, My Funny Valentine. It's a difficult tune sing and you do a very fine job of it, indeed. Glad you got to practice performing this on the web prior to your live performance at school! Very tastefully done - the accompaniment is spot-on with your singing.

wouter79~ Good effort with your rendition of Couperin. I've heard it played with a more strict tempo, but your rubato at nearly every turn gives it an interesting flavor. No easy piece to play.

slpianoproject~ great, Mendlessohn! You play with very relaxed, purposeful movements of your hands. This is a beautiful melody and you bring out the voice quite well. Thank you for you music.

ladypayne~ Loved the play along with the Winnie the Pooh. You have so much talent! The tone of your voice is beautiful and I hope to hear more of your singing.

casinitaly~ you've come a very long way in these past few months! Impertinence is very well done! You brought out the voices beautifully and with such confidence. What a difference - Bravo!

Saranoya~ what a marvelous rendition of one of my favorite Burgmuller's Op 100 pieces. Great, subtle dynamics you bring to the fore.

BillM~ Holy smokes, man! Your repertoire knows no bounds. I loved your interpretation of, Whiter Side of Pale. Your relaxed delivery and sense of time is a joy to hear. Really good stuff, as they say. I listened to it several times - as always, thanks for the treat!

Newman~ again, you bring out of my all-time favorite Beatles Ballades. Haha. I did not hear the soul-train in your version. I just heard the care you bring to all the Beatles music you share. I'd like to hear this one again with a few rounds put together. Great one!

SwissMS~ Your Bacarolle is fabulous. If I heard you playing it in a hotel lobby, I'd stop to listen, for sure. You play with such care, as though you really enjoy listening the music as it comes from your hands.

Amaruk~ This Misty Mountains Cold tune fits your style of playing so very well - nicely played, for sure. As well, your excellent video editing is really befitting. This is a keeper, although it seemed too short.

Mark…~ Sunrise on the Harbour sounds like a difficult piece to play, as it seems to slide out of one key, into another quickly. This is great, but it, too, seem to end too quickly. I was wanting more.

Ed~ OP is one my all-time favorites. I 've always enjoyed his ballad arrangements. When I saw him in concert way back when, it took me about 2 hours to scrape my chin from the floor. You brought out the melody quite well. It sounds like there are a few different ways you could have done it, and you choose a beautiful way of bringing out OP's music. Great work.

Elssa~ so sorry for your loss! Memory is a perfect tune for you to play and you played it so well.

Augustina~ Never heard of Phillip Wesley before. Thanks for the introduction to his music. Your playing is getting much more refined and it certainly shows in this piece. I hope your midterm went as you liked.

ElleC~ Welcome to the Piano Bar! Thank you for your Clementi. You played it with a nice, solid tempo and your dynamics are great. Look forward to more of your playing.

Codi~ Welcome to the Piano Bar! Cruella de Ville is great! I can imagine you playing a few different rounds of this piece and adding a slightly different melody each time. Great work, indeed!

Maechre~ Glad you got a take you liked. I thought Kingdom Hearts was great. I only wish it were a bit longer - your playing is quite nice.

Glen

March piano audio
https://app.box.com/s/evl3yyp1kj52ve8l069u

A Bit of YouTube

PTG Associate Member

#2058467 - 04/02/13 10:33 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Maechre Offline

Thanks, guys. smile

Inlanding: I'll look at more variations next time - I didn't want to go through more than once because I was afraid a mistake would mean more takes. For that reason, a lot of my recordings are short. frown

#2058472 - 04/02/13 10:53 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
ladypayne Online   content

Loc: AK, USA
All the music is great so far! here's another submission that I recorded with someone singing. The voice behind this one is Darlene Zschech I think. Btw I definitely do not sing only play the piano smile I play the music and play along with it. I could never get the exact tempo if I were to do it separately. At least not at this point in time. It's hard =) Anyway enjoy my own arrangement of Amazing Grace.

https://www.box.com/s/ee806ncf0105tsscub3m

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -Ludwig van Beethoven

#2058478 - 04/02/13 11:17 PM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Saranoya]
ElleC Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
First time I've heard this (i'm not really adept to classical music yet...just getting into it since i started the piano). That sounded beautiful to me. I definitely want to learn this some day.

Originally Posted By: Saranoya

Here comes my entry for this month:

https://soundcloud.com/saranoya/burgmuller-die-klare-bach

I played this piece yesterday, at my class recital, and mangled it badly. So this is a kind of 'proof of concept', to myself and to the world, that I can actually do a halfway decent rendition of this piece, even while under pressure (in this case, the pressure came from the red dot instead of a live audience).

#2058523 - 04/03/13 02:26 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Augustina Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Here is the other piece I posted about a month or so ago. I think I've made a few improvements since then:)Anyways my piano teacher thought it would be a good piece to play for the final exam in May. I am not use to playing this style of music so I'm finding it a bit challenging. I have the first 2 pages down which I also played for my midterm..
I still have 3 more pages to go and not much time left. Scary! anyways hopefully I'll have the entire song ready by time the recital comes around..:)

Hungary: Rapsodie Mignonne, Opus 410 by Carl Koelling
https://www.box.com/s/zn8j8thq8aynfhg4uzti

Edited by Augustina (04/03/13 02:27 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spot1530

#2058525 - 04/03/13 02:54 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Newman Offline
500 Post Club Member

I’ll preface with a remark I often make … That is, I’m simply too uninformed and unqualified to comment much on the classical pieces. But I must say, courtesy of the bar, I am being exposed to more of it lately – and not disliking it as I did when I was younger.

Swissm – Sounds familiar. Nice work.

Mark - Is that your own tune?

Riddler – Good work. Great sounding piano

Wouter – Sounds to be very much of its period and, yes, almost a harpsichord.

Elssa – Sorry to hear about your cat.

Augustina - A nice piece

ElleC - Sounds good.

Codi - A great tune. I was playing around with this myself the other day. Well, the first four bars anyway (couldn’t play anymore than that). There are lots of songs are built around slight variations on those first four bars. Have a go at the theme to the movie Bonnie and Clyde, it’ll sound great on that piano.

Maechre – Could have been longer ... But I completely understand your logic (same as mine)

Ladypayne - Amzing Grace – beautiful

Augustina – Quite dark and European. I liked it.

Ha Dangerman! Funny, but I’ve been watching repeats of it lately. I liked it when I was a kid. It stands up pretty well after all these years. I’d also like to see Man in a Suitcase. When I was a kid the theme, by Ron Grainer, got me interested in theme music from a young age.

#2058532 - 04/03/13 03:32 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Riddler]
Elssa Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NY
Thanks so much, all, for your kind words.

Ed ~ Your Love Ballade was so dreamy - really enjoyed it. smile

Well, here's one more with Gwen playing one or two of her purrfect ending notes. I always get the dreaded "red light syndrome" when playing/recording, like most people, but having her next to me on the piano bench all these years purring away and never critical made recording so much nicer and easier - and fun. :-)

Take The A Train (Duke Ellington)

#2058533 - 04/03/13 03:37 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
So... This is the first time in my musical journey that I've had 2 pieces ready to record at the same time. This is also my first Schumann piece - "Melody". I've seen some videos with people playing it at this tempo, and others which are faster. I'd like to get the tempo up, but for the moment this is as fast as my comfort levels let me go! From what I've heard, I do prefer the slightly slower versions to the very fast ones. This was a nice exercise for working with dynamics and also playing with tempo at certain measures.

Melody

#2058539 - 04/03/13 03:52 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Codi -- that was great fun! I felt like dancing about the livingroom while listening to it!

Maechre - That was really lovely --- so lovely I felt it was too short! More please!

LadyPayne - you're on a roll. I liked your Amazing Grace very much, rich but not overpowering for the vocals!

Augustina - that sounds like an extremely challenging piece. ---But it also sounds like it must be tremendous fun to play. 3 more pages to go!--- You're going great guns so far. I do hope you'll let us hear the full verison when you've completed it!

Elssa, your A-train was hoppin' ! (I have to confess, I know that music, we play it often,...but I never realized until today that THIS is Take the A Train! ah well, live and learn smile I have never noticed the bouncing light on your console before -it made me think of flashes of light hitting the cymbals. Gwen's final "toccata" was charming.

#2058595 - 04/03/13 08:49 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Codi]
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maryland
Codi - This was big fun! I love how you gave this kind of a blusy, honky-tonk swing. You have a good sense of rhythm.
Piano Vocals of Old Guy Tunes

#2058596 - 04/03/13 08:51 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Maechre]
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maechre - What a lovely tune, well played. I was left wanting more.

#2058598 - 04/03/13 08:56 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Elssa]
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Elssa - Take the A Train really hit your sweet spot. I love the moving bass line and your always excellent arrangement. Nice cameo by Gwen.

#2058603 - 04/03/13 09:02 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: casinitaly]
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member

casinitaly - I'm not familiar with this piece but I think your tempo is perfect. It is such a beautiful piece and you play it in an understated and elegant way. Very nicely done!

#2058674 - 04/03/13 11:48 AM Re: April Piano Bar (Before April 1 and No Fool'n!) [Re: Starr Keys]
Starr Keys Offline
500 Post Club Member

I have some deadlines this week and I probably wont be able to get back to listening and responding to submissions till the weekend, but I did want to thank one more person.

Inlanding Thank you so much for your many kind words. I always look forward to your comments on my performance but I particularly appreciate your encouraging me to use the bar as rehearsal space for my live performances at school, as I know I've been preoccupied with the latter and haven't done much participating in the former or in any part of the ABF--until last week, that is, which was Spring Break. It literally was serendipity that I found myself taking all these classes all of a sudden, when up till now circumstances have prevented me from even taking one. Its a bit overwhelming so I really appreciate the support.

Edited by Starr Keys (04/03/13 11:53 AM)

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
143 registered (ajames, ando, AndresD, AmateurBob, 41 invisible), 1834 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75599 Members
42 Forums
156310 Topics
2295662 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Another reason to love the MP11
by Markarian
07/31/14 03:57 PM
Digital Piano for a Musical
by well23
07/31/14 03:39 PM
Carrying Bah for Rokit 6 G3 monitors?
by Mta88
07/31/14 03:39 PM
Supplemental instruction?
by TwoSnowflakes
07/31/14 03:15 PM
Mason & Hamlin BB with Live Performance
by eugene_bb
07/31/14 12:50 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission