Loc: Spain, Europe
Hi everyone! Well, here I post the great set of pieces composed by Rachmaninov called "Morceaux de Fantaisie" and performed by me. There are five pieces:
1. Elegie: A very beautiful and elegant piece that serves to open the group.
2. Prelude: Without question this is the most famous of the set, the very well-known "Prélude" Op. 3 #2 is a piece with three parts. In the first part there is a serie of long and slow chords and in the third part this chords are repeated but with much more forte, even in a aggressive way. There is a central part that serves to unit these other two parts.
3. Melodie: A delicated piece where we can listen to the execution of a melodie (left hand) with its accompaniment (right hand)
4. Polichinelle: The most difficult (technically) of the five pieces. There are some tecnhique complications like some arpeggios and big leaps. A piece of a very russian and rythmic character (and one of my favourites :P )
5. Serenade: A piece with a more nasal (or at least that's the sensation that it causes to me, haha!) but that doesn't affect at all its delicacy. Another example of melodie accompanied by arpeggios.
Well, without further ado I post the video. I hope you like it!! ;D