Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2072590 - 04/28/13 01:46 AM Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice!
B&W Offline

Loc: Australia NSW
I thought it would be interesting and beneficial to hear about your piano buying experience with the benefit of hindsight/after the 'honeymoon'. I have read lots of posts here about specific purchases however many seem to end at 'delivery' and we don't find out whether the piano is meeting their longer term expectations.

I know everyone has different tastes and needs so I'm not necessarily looking for brand/size recommendations as such - it's more about what you thought you wanted versus how you feel about what you got....if that makes sense! These questions may help. TIA.

1) Did you choose a grand or vertical and why?
2) What brand/model and size?
3) Did you purchase new or used and why?
4) How did the piano sound at home V where you 'test drove' it?
5) What was your initial reaction to the purchase? Any immediate regrets?
6) Do you have any regrets longer term? Wish you had bought bigger, smaller, grand, upright, different brand/model, spent more or less, color?
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (what was I thinking? crazy to couldn't be happier 3hearts ) - how would you rate your piano?
8) What is your dream piano?

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2072660 - 04/28/13 07:36 AM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
jdw Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
1) I bought a grand for greater hand comfort as I was recovering from an injury (had difficulty learning ergonomic technique on the upright). Maybe now my playing ability is starting to justify it too.
2) Baldwin R, 5'8"
3) Used, 1989. I played dozens of new and old pianos, and I was able to get far better piano for the money buying used. I'd call it a semi-private sale, as I bought from a technician who offered a year of service and trade-in on my old piano.
4) The piano actually sounds better in my home, because it had been positioned against a wall that caused a bit of interference and harsh sound in the very low bass. Here it's good.
5) I was thrilled to have such a beautiful piano in both looks and sound (it's walnut, pretty)
6) Since I spent 6 months looking both in town and at a distance, I know I got the best deal I could and feel very happy.
7) 9. I love this piano, but my absolute ideal would have a bit lighter and smoother touch (I feel it's better to practice on the slightly heavier action, though)
8) C Bechstein 212 (but wouldn't say no to a Bösendorfer and would have to play some fancy ones that I haven't encountered yet)

#2072704 - 04/28/13 09:22 AM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Germany
1) I suppose you mean grand or upright. Vertical = upright. wink
I bought a grand, because they have a better (more precise) action.
2) Yamaha C2 SG (Silent), 1,73 m (5'8")
3) New. Hard to find pre-owned grand pianos with built-in silent system. From a dealer.
4) About the same. I underestimated the power such a grand piano has (the showroom was much bigger than my living room).
5) After a small problem with the silent system was fixed: No immediate regrets.
6) Having played mostly on a digital piano for years, I had to adjust that an acoustic piano sort of lives; like: Not all notes sound the same; and there can be vibrations. But apart from that: Great action, good sound. My piano playing time has increased significantly.
7) 8 or 9. This piano is best for my apartment; but maybe my apartment is still too small for a grand.
8) My dream would be a house with good soundproofing, full of grand pianos. wink There would be Fazioli, Bösendorfer, Yamaha, Grotrian-Steinweg, August Förster, Sauter, Steingraeber, Steinway, and many more.

#2072744 - 04/28/13 10:49 AM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
malkin Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
Originally Posted By: B&W
1) Did you choose an upright or vertical and why?
Vertical. Space, lived in a small condo at the time.

Vogel 121

My husband was smitten by it. I was pretty much a novice.

4) How did the piano sound at home...
It was and continues to be wonderful.

5) What was your initial reaction in terms of satisfaction with the purchase?
Love it.

Any immediate regrets?
No.

6) Do you have any regrets longer term?
Apart from wishing to be able to house and afford a top tier grand...

7) On a scale of 1to 10 ...
10 for satisfaction

I'd love to do a world tour playing pianos to figure this out!

#2072776 - 04/28/13 11:57 AM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: malkin]
shaolin95 Offline

Originally Posted By: malkin
[quote=B&W]1) Did you choose an upright or vertical and why?

Grand because I always wanted one and started with a Studio then Baby and finally a Grand. Action and bass is just too amazing.

Young Chang Y185 6'1"

New because of financing options and I like new things except for computer parts lol
4) How did the piano sound at home...

Much better since it is a smaller area. Bass is much stronger and I can hear a lot more of the smaller details that I missed at the store...
5) What was your initial reaction in terms of satisfaction with the purchase?

Not good because of one key having one annoying sound that the tuner blamed on my "super human" ears. Luckily they finally decided to send their main person, the one that tunes their pianos for concerts instead of that other tuner.

Any immediate regrets?

Because of the key issue I went to a different store to try a Yamaha and a Knabe....I felt even better about my Young Chang purchase as the price/performance ratio imho is outstanding.

6) Do you have any regrets longer term?

Not really. I bought the best and biggest I could afford. I would have had one if I had kept the baby knowing I could get the Grand.
7) On a scale of 1to 10 ...

8 (this should be a 10 after next Saturday that the tuning and other things are improved..hopefully)

I have never played a real high end one...but I always liked Bösendorfer because...it was the first VST piano library I ever tried..it is the one that Valentina likes (not debates there please lol) and that is one darn cool sounding name! laugh

Edited by shaolin95 (04/28/13 11:58 AM)

*Baldwin Hamilton Studio '67 (gone)

*Young Chang Y150 (Del F design) (gone)

#2072779 - 04/28/13 12:06 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
1) Did you choose an upright or vertical and why? Was it space, price, your playing ability justified it etc.

Grand...you only live once...

Estonia L190 6' 3"

3) Did you purchase new or used and why? Was it price, availability/local market, warranty, dealer or private?

New...should of looked used...

4) How did the piano sound at home (or wherever it lives) compared to the location where you 'test drove' it? Mellower, brighter, louder, quieter etc?

Louder and suckier

5) What was your initial reaction in terms of satisfaction with the purchase? Any immediate regrets?

Too many to mention

6) Do you have any regrets longer term? Wish you had bought bigger, smaller, grand, upright, different brand/model, spent more or less, color?

Wish I bought another brand and went with satin finish.

7) On a scale of 1 (what was I thinking? crazy ) to 10 (Couldn't be happier 3hearts ) - how would you rate your piano?

Big old 3

Not sure...probably Baldwin SF-10

#2072798 - 04/28/13 12:47 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Rickster Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
1) Did you choose an upright or vertical and why? Was it space, price, your playing ability justified it etc.

Grand... I wanted a grand, and the biggest one I could afford. smile

Yamaha C7 7'4" (circa 1978)

3) Did you purchase new or used and why? Was it price, availability/local market, warranty, dealer or private?

Used... couldn't afford new; I could afford the piano I bought; private sale/church.

4) How did the piano sound at home (or wherever it lives) compared to the location where you 'test drove' it? Mellower, brighter, louder, quieter etc?

It sounded about that same... great! (maybe a little louder) smile

5) What was your initial reaction in terms of satisfaction with the purchase? Any immediate regrets?

My reaction was wow, what a piano! I think I got a great deal! Absolutely NO regrets.

No regrets at all... however, I thought the piano had been rebuilt at some point in the past; turns out it was in great original condition (not rebuilt). Still, no regrets.

7) On a scale of 1 (what was I thinking? ) to 10 (Couldn't be happier ) - how would you rate your piano?

9.5!! thumb

The one I have... or maybe a Steinway B? smile

Rick

#2072810 - 04/28/13 01:05 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Tararex Offline

Loc: Middle Georgia, USA

A grand piano was my dream and became my target. I had the space and started with a 25K budget. I was a true piano beginner when I started my search - which ended successfully almost a full year later.

I started my search with no particular brand in mind. Premium pianos were obviously excluded due to $$$. Optimum size was between 6-7ft. (My husband suggested moving the furniture out of the front parlor and cramming in a used 9ft concert grand, which I ignored as overkill for a past-middle-age beginner's needs.)

Initially started by reviewing new pianos but moved the search over to "lightly used" as the brand possibilities were more inclusive. I listened to many brands over the months to narrow the search. Shifted back to "new" after deciding on a short list of four brands. (One of which would have been a serendipitous find as it was no longer being made) I informally selected a new piano of a make/model/price close to my original budget but was holding off as it didn't feel right. Then "my" piano showed up and that was it.

My piano was sitting in a 12,000sqft home's enclosed atrium when I 'test drove'. It's a tiny bit more intense (loud) in my smaller home but otherwise no difference.

My immediate reaction was a "stupid dance" and some crazy jumping up and down. (In the privacy of my own home) grin There were no initial regrets. My piano "spoke" to my heart even though he was badly in need of a tuning.

No, no, no, no, no. A year and and half later and no regrets. However, I undershot my budget by a significant amount and have a piano I love, love, love so there's no "what was I thinking" eating away in the back of my mind.

7) On a scale of 1 (what was I thinking? crazy ) to 10 (Couldn't be happier 3hearts ) - how would you rate your piano?

Couldn't be happier. heart

8) What is your dream piano? Probably one of the Bechsteins, but I don't know that having one would make me any happier.

I think the best choice is to select a piano that speaks to you musically, not one that makes others applaud how intelligent your decision was.

#2072877 - 04/28/13 03:02 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
dynamobt Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: NH
Did you choose upright or grand?

Grand, because I had an upright and it was not meeting my needs or demands anymore.

What brand or model did I choose?

I was looking for a 7' grand piano. Beyond that I did not have a particular brand in mind.

Did you purchase new or used?

Used. For the brands of pianos I was interested in, I could not afford new.

How does the piano sound at home?

Fabulous!!! We build an addition to our home which is a 40' x 22' great room with cathedral ceiling. I could give concerts!!!

Satisfaction with sale?

Very satisfied!!

Do I have long term regrets?

No

On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your piano.

9 to 9.5 I suppose there is a 10 out there somewhere that I never tried. So, I won't put my piano at a 10. But, it's a 10 in my mind!

What is your dream piano?

The Mason & Hamlin I have now is my dream. This piano is concert quality. It was rebuilt with no expense spared. Regulated and finished by a master craftsman. It's everything I ever wanted or dreamed of having. Big sound, Resounding base, bell like treble. Capable of delicate ppp. I could not be happier!!

#2072886 - 04/28/13 03:17 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
dsch Offline

Loc: florida
1) Grand
2) Steinway B
3) Used due to price, availability, and dealer
4) Piano sounds better in my house, much better sustain.
5) Deliriously happy!
6) Would like to have spent less if it were possible, but I doubt I could have found more for less.
7) 9.5
8) A bigger Steingraeber, maybe, but only if I win the lotto.

#2072890 - 04/28/13 03:28 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
heathermphotog Offline

Loc: Georgia

Upright - lack of space, lack of $, and I thought lack of justification for a grand

Knabe WMV247 ... 47" upright

New, from a dealer because of the warranty and great negotiation with the store owner. We were looking at new pianos after looking at used ones and not finding what we wanted.

It sounds louder! Of course, it was in a showroom and now it's in the dining-room-turned-music-room. I've moved it away from the wall quite a bit. The tone is the same as the showroom however, which is what I fell in love with.

No regrets.

No regrets long term, but I know this is not our last piano and we will eventually get a grand and just make it fit in our home smile

9 ... Because I know I want a grand eventually

A grand piano that speaks to me. I don't care the name or whether its new or used, so long as it speaks to me ... Preferably in a black satin finish smile

Knabe WMV247
“When you play, never mind who listens to you.” ― Robert Schumann
“The piano ain't got no wrong notes.” ― Thelonious Monk

#2072934 - 04/28/13 04:41 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: Tararex]
B&W Offline

Dear Tararex, What did you end up buying?

#2072948 - 04/28/13 04:59 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England
1) Upright. Why? Space, late beginner.
2) Model: Schiedmayer & Soehne, 55", 1925
3) Used. Why? Quality, price, availability. Private sale.
4) Mellower.
5) Little used, but required much servicing. No regrets.
6) Exceeded expectations: touch, repetition, tone, sustain, keys, build, casework after repairs.
7) Rating 10.
8) Dream pianos? Upright: this one. Grands (1900-40): Ibach, Schiedmayer & Soehne, Pfeiffer.

#2073012 - 04/28/13 06:24 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
B&W Offline

Thanks for the great replies. It's nice to see that most people are happy with their choice.
I'm in my 40's and I've only been playing for about 6 months with no previous piano experience. About 3 weeks in, I bought a Yamaha CVP501 (I was about to start lessons and needed something better than an old cheap small digital keyboard). At the time I didn't know how long I would stick at it and knew virtually nothing about pianos. The 501 is a great instrument for what it is however it has so many bells and whistles I can't ever see myself using. In addition I have lessons on a Kawai vertical and am beginning to discover the differences between digital and acoustic. My real desire is to learn the piano.
I've now started researching acoustics; the more I look the more confused I get. I have room for either a G or V. I'm kind of leaning toward a reasonable vertical (prob 2nd hand) as a stepping stone. What are your thoughts in conjunction with your own experiences?

#2073031 - 04/28/13 06:47 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Jean Claude Offline

Loc: France

Upright, I don`t have space for a grand.

Sauter 108 studio.

Used. Because I was lucky enough to find someone who had no idea what he had nor what it was worth. Got it for 300 euros.

When I first saw it it was in a private house and sounded appalling, not having been tuned for at least 20 years. It sounded much better after two pitch-raising tunings and a fine tune and better still after action regulation and key easing.

Delighted. No regrets at all.

No regrets.

7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (what was I thinking? crazy to couldn't be happier 3hearts ) - how would you rate your piano?

10, anything less would be churlish.

8) What is your dream piano? [/quote]

I recently played a new Bechstein concert grand and I thought the sound and feel were quite lovely. I am obliged to reflect however that it would cost about 400 times what I paid for the Sauter.....

J-C.

#2073035 - 04/28/13 06:56 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Germany
My real desire is to learn the piano.
I've now started researching acoustics; the more I look the more confused I get. I have room for either a G or V. I'm kind of leaning toward a reasonable vertical (prob 2nd hand) as a stepping stone.

Ah. You're looking for a gateway drug towards piano addiction. wink

My suggestion: If you want to learn the piano, and if you have neighbors: Choose a vertical piano or a not too big grand piano with a built-in silent system. Seriously practicing a piece or exercise can be challenging even for patient neighbors.
Problem: AFAIK there are not many pre-owned pianos with built-in silent systems on the market.

But if you live alone in a house with no neighbors, and money is not an issue: Go for grand. You will have more fun playing a grand piano than a vertical piano. About size: Make sure your room is big enough for a grand. Don't put a 9-footer in a room with only 100 square feet. Makes as much sense as keeping a lion for a pet.

Edited by patH (04/28/13 07:01 PM)

#2073039 - 04/28/13 07:03 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
ElleC Offline

Loc: NJ, USA

Upright piano because of space constraints. I live in a 2 bedroom condo. The future baby room is currently where my piano sits.

Yamah U1, 48 in

Purchased brand new. Initially going to purchase a 15 year old U1 but I got a really good deal from the dealer.

A lot louder lol. But the tone sounds about the same.

Excited! My only regret is I can only play until 6pm at night or neighbors might complain.

I'm completely happy with my piano. It's something I can grow with (I'm a beginner). At this point, even if I had the money and the space, I don't think I'd be worthy of a grand piano anyway. But, that's something I'm looking forward to in the future.

A 10! I love my Johann (yes I named him after Bach)

Something that I can't afford and don't have a space for.

#2073062 - 04/28/13 07:48 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN

Grand - I'm a working pianist.

1906 S&S-C, 7'5" - Totally rebuilt 2006

Inherited the piano (non-family)

Still in same location

Blown Away! - No regrets at all.

Not at all.

7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (what was I thinking? to couldn't be happier) - how would you rate your piano?

10+

My dream has come true.

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2073145 - 04/28/13 09:21 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Anne'sson Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Obviously, Marty, the Steinway C fit your space. Luc in "The Piano Shop on the Left Bank" wasn't that lucky.

#2073152 - 04/28/13 09:32 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Tararex Offline

Loc: Middle Georgia, USA
Dear Tararex, What did you end up buying?

A 2002 Pramberger JP 185. It had the clean/robust tone I was searching for and an action it's doubtful I'll ever be able to over-torque.

Its not flowery, overly fundamental or throaty. The only others I found with that "just right" tone were $$$$ over my price limit. Both classical and modern pieces sound natural on it.

None of the brands I budgeted for made me smile like this one did from that first press of E3. (Yes, I still remember.)

There were better intellectual choices on my plate but I was choosing a friend, not an investment.

#2073178 - 04/28/13 10:27 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
gutenberg Offline

Loc: Wichita, Kansas
1) Upright. price. In 2007, any grand that I liked was quite a bit more. At the time, I thought I would get an upright to tide me over until I could afford a grand.

2) Petrof 131, with the large music desk.

3) New. I scouted the used market and could find nothing I liked. I happened upon the piano in a shop where it had sat for over a year. Ironically, if I bought the piano new today it would cost more than the grands I couldn't afford in 2007.

4) The Petrof sounded great in the shop and in my home. I went back three times to the shop over time to play different kinds of music.

5) I felt very fortunate with my purchase. Like many people, I live in a piano brand wasteland. I had played many Steinway and Yamaha grands, any of which I could not afford, but the European sound was new.

6) No regrets. I continue to sample pianos whenever I can. Still hung up on the idea that someday I get that grand. But, except for a few top tier grands, I've found nothing I would trade my piano for.

7) A 10.

8) The only two grands I have played and dreampt about were a rebuilt B from the 20's and a Bosendorfer 213 from the 80's.

When I finally get a grand, my Petrof will move into another room, not out the door.

One thing I would add from my experience, B & W. Coming to an acoustic, you will not necessarily have more fun with a grand than with an upright. Sure they look great, but get yourself a decent piano you like of whatever kind, and the music will take care of the rest.

#2073336 - 04/29/13 08:13 AM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: gutenberg]
B&W Offline

Hi gutenberg, what is it about the Petrof you like so much? How would you describe the sound?

#2077910 - 05/05/13 09:29 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
Zooplibob Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
1) Grand, for the sound
2) Mason & Hamlin AA
3) New. After lots of searching, all the used grands I found just didn't sound very good. Even the restored Steinways. Obviously I'd prefer the price of a used one, but unfortunately I didn't find one.
4) In the huge showroom, it seems a little loud but was exciting to play. When I got it home in the smaller environment, it was even louder and harsher. After 20 minutes of playing it would make my ears hurt. I talked to the dealer about revoicing it but that would be an expensive gamble.
5) After 30 days trying it out I decided I couldn't keep it because I just couldn't get used to the sound. I exchanged it for a Brodmann P212 and couldn't be happier
6) Even though the Brodmann was bigger (7 ft vs 6'4) it wasn't as loud or harsh, and just sounded more pleasant. It also had the gloss finish rather than brushed, which I think looks better in a living room.
7) M&H: 3/10, Brodmann: 9/10
8) Steinway B (or D if it could fit)

#2077922 - 05/05/13 09:45 PM Re: Buyer Remorse v Buyer Rejoice! [Re: B&W]
hotcat Offline

Grand, in order to reach my full potential, and also for the appearance.

Estonia L190

New. Too scared to buy a used piano. Not sure I could trust anyone out there. It's a jungle.

Big issue. Sounded GREAT in the store. Brought it home and put it on a thick wool rug--not so great. Removed rug and rotated piano--GREAT again.

Had issue with weak treble at first and was very puzzled at how piano could sound SO different at home. Once I had the area rug removed, the treble returned and then I remembered why I fell in love with the piano. People should definitely pay more attention to the rug/no rug issue.

Too soon; I've only had the piano for 7 weeks.

I love my Estonia! Could any piano sound better in my house? Who knows? I'm now acutely aware of how crucial a role the environment plays in how a piano sounds. My Estonia sounds great now in its little place with no rug. I will not be pushing my luck by trying any additional pianos.

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
87 registered (Beemer, adanepst, AZNpiano, ando, Atrys, angga888, 14 invisible), 1325 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153516 Topics
2249676 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Re-stringing an 84yr old Grand.....?
by Grandpianoman
Today at 01:56 AM
Theme identification
by Polyphonist
Today at 01:26 AM
Morning Mist: a ballade for piano
by JoelW
Today at 12:27 AM
Insanity
by Polyphonist
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Yamaha P140 sluggish keys : how to fix?
by Bambell
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission