Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2118942 - 07/17/13 07:37 AM Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7?
Momo As Offline

Loc: Vienna/Austria
Hello guys I need your help.
I bought the Priva Px5s 1 month ago but now I rethink the whole situation:
This is my first DP so Im mostly gonna play at home. I also want speakers so people like friends or family members can here me playin when they come over. I couldnt find any good sounding battery powered speaker so the battery option on the Px5s is kinda useless. Instead of gettin external speakers to the stagepiano I thought of selling mine and add the money that I would spend on studio monitors to get a Kawai ES7. I already tested them side by side and the ES7 definitly got the better action.
It would also weight the same as the Px5s AND the external pa speakers or whatever
Does this even make sense? Please write your opinion.

Much love

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#2118955 - 07/17/13 08:03 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Kawai James Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Momo As,

May I ask what was your motivation for purchasing the PX-5S, over an alternative model with integrated speakers such as the PX-350?

I was fortunate enough to receive a one-on-one demonstration of the PX-5S with Mike Martin a few months ago, and was very impressed - it's an incredibly powerful and flexible instrument!

By contrast, the ES7 is more of a 'standard' portable digital piano, in a similar mould as the Yamaha P155, Roland FP-7F/FP-80, and the Casio PX-350. It does not feature a vast selection of sounds, nor does it offer the advanced tonal adjustment, layering, and splitting functionality of a stage piano such as your PX-5S. What it does do, however, is provide a very authentic, piano playing experience, with a class-leading keyboard action and high quality speaker system.

My recommendation would be to play-test an ES7, along with the competing models mentioned above, to get a feel for the keyboard action, available sounds, and features. It could be that you prefer the PX-5S' additional functionality and decide to hold onto the Casio after all.

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2118977 - 07/17/13 09:10 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Momo As Offline

Thanks for your fast reply.
I choosed the Casio because of its light weight and battery option but they as nessecery as I thought. Also the ES7 was to expensive for me with my 1000 Euro budget. Many of the functions on the Px5s are useless to me. Like layering or spitting zones. Mainly I need good (E) Piano sounds and a nice keybed which the ES7 seems to have. I would never need Synths or all the other sounds like Whistles and Bells. These couple sounds on the ES7 seems to be enough but I will check out the other models that you mentioned smile
How much people could the speakers of the ES7 handle?

Kind regards
Momo As.

#2118992 - 07/17/13 09:43 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
gvfarns Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Buyer's remorse. A familiar feeling to all of us.

Edited by gvfarns (07/17/13 09:44 AM)

#2119003 - 07/17/13 10:09 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
iceporky Online   content

Loc: Singapore
Originally Posted By: Momo As

So what if it doesn't make sense to others. As long as it makes complete sense to you, just go for the Kawai ES7.

#2119015 - 07/17/13 10:50 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Charles Cohen Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Richmond, BC, Canada
Some analysis (and opinions):

Good loudspeakers are heavy and expensive. A manufacturer is always making trade-offs, and "good loudspeakers" is often traded-off for "light weight, low cost".

The loudspeaker specification for the ES7:

Speaker System > 8 x 12 cm x 2, 15 Watts x 2

The loudspeaker spec for the Casio PX-350 (which I own):

Speakers: 13cm x 6cm x 2
Tweeter: 5cm x 2
Amplifiers: 8W + 8W

The PX-350 sounds _way_ better through headphones, than through its loudspeakers. I'm getting a really nice loudspeaker today, and will report back about how it sounds through that.

The ES7 may have better-_quality_ loudspeakers than the PX-350, but they're not large enough to give realistic bass levels, and there's no tweeter!

You may need additional loudspeakers even with the ES7, if you want to play for a roomful of people.

Beyond that, Kawai James' comments are dead-on.

. Charles

#2119024 - 07/17/13 11:16 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Mike_Martin Offline

Just curious, how are you listening to your PX-5S? Perhaps investing in monitor speakers is a better route.

Casio Music Forums
Privia Pro PX-5S Audio Demos

#2119030 - 07/17/13 11:31 AM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
dmd Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Hello guys I need your help.
I bought the Priva Px5s 1 month ago but now I rethink the whole situation:
This is my first DP so Im mostly gonna play at home. I also want speakers so people like friends or family members can here me playin when they come over. I couldnt find any good sounding battery powered speaker so the battery option on the Px5s is kinda useless. Instead of gettin external speakers to the stagepiano I thought of selling mine and add the money that I would spend on studio monitors to get a Kawai ES7. I already tested them side by side and the ES7 definitly got the better action.
It would also weight the same as the Px5s AND the external pa speakers or whatever

Much love

A little more information would help some.

You say this is your first DP. Does that mean you are just beginning to play piano or have you been playing for years on an acoustic ?

If you are a beginner I would suggest that you are a ways from playing for friends. So, you may wish to just practice using headphones for awhile and see how you like the sound. Then if you do like the sound, attaching some external powered monitors might give you a very nice sound for friends and teacher.

That being said ... I have the ES7 and believe it would be a very nice DP for you and the speakers that come with it may be all you need. They are quite good. Not very scientific, but my opinion based on my experience with them.

My current system: Kawai ES7 + Focal CMS40 Powered Monitors, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, Mackie ProFX8 Mixer, Ravenscroft275, True Keys American Grand, Ivory II American Concert D, Steinway Basic, Galaxy Vintage D, True Pianos, Pianoteq, Alicia's Keys

#2119048 - 07/17/13 12:15 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: dmd]
Sand Tiger Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
Is the PX5s still within the return time period? Or will it have to be sold or traded in? That difference might mean another 10% to 30%.

Another option is less expensive speakers. Some on the forum have good results with speakers designed for computers. Another option is looking at used speakers. How often will the speakers be needed? Another person mentioned a Casio PX350, which would be more of a lateral trade instead of adding more money.

I'm not sure why the battery option was so appealing in the first place. It would seem to me, that a person plays well if their plan was to play in public spaces away from power. More research into portable power sources is another possibility. Some musicians use regular speakers (not battery powered) and then use car batteries or other home made rigs, to power their instruments in the field.

Anyway, one not-so-good decision was already made. Unless the clock is ticking on a return privilege, I wouldn't rush into another decision. As an aside, some people are rarely happy with their decisions. For example, if the other unit had been bought first, a person might wish for a battery capability, and more portability, without thinking about the trade offs.

#2119057 - 07/17/13 12:32 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I couldnt find any good sounding battery powered speaker so the battery option on the Px5s is kinda useless. Instead of gettin external speakers to the stagepiano I thought of selling mine and add the money that I would spend on studio monitors to get a Kawai ES7.

If you really would prefer full portable battery operation if you could easily get it, have you checked into the Roland BA-330 pr BA-55? They may not be the world's best speakers, but I suspect they are better than anything built into any slab piano, and you'd still have battery option, and for probably less total outlay than the trade-up you're talking about. But if you're perfectly willing to give up on the battery portability idea, you might easily prefer the ES7 otherwise and that might be the better way to go.

#2119097 - 07/17/13 02:05 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: anotherscott]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
Originally Posted By: anotherscott
I couldnt find any good sounding battery powered speaker so the battery option on the Px5s is kinda useless. Instead of gettin external speakers to the stagepiano I thought of selling mine and add the money that I would spend on studio monitors to get a Kawai ES7.

If you really would prefer full portable battery operation if you could easily get it, have you checked into the Roland BA-330 pr BA-55? They may not be the world's best speakers, but I suspect they are better than anything built into any slab piano, and you'd still have battery option, and for probably less total outlay than the trade-up you're talking about. But if you're perfectly willing to give up on the battery portability idea, you might easily prefer the ES7 otherwise and that might be the better way to go.

The Roland KC110 is a dedicated stereo keyboard speaker that will run on batteries and is considerably less expensive than the BA systems. It seems to get very good reviews.

As for the PX-5S vs ES7 conundrum, they are such different animals that I think it would be impossible to advise the OP without more background info. In the States it wouldn't make much financial sense to trade the PX for the ES7 unless one was sure it was the right thing. In Europe it's a different matter as the ES7 is substantially less expensive, and the PX-5S is priced higher than in the US.

#2119102 - 07/17/13 02:12 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
emenelton Offline

The ES7 is a nicer sounding AP and with it's built in speakers becomes a self contained piano.

#2119143 - 07/17/13 03:30 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Momo As Offline

90 of 100 people that i asked told me to stay away from keyboard amps esp. Kc models. Quote: "The only thing that I would run thru an Roland Amp is a Chainsaw."
The Kawai got also layering and can be split into 2. The Price diffrence would cost exactly as much as a pair of studio monitors like Rockit 5".
Im at the very beginning of playing keyboard. I started with learning melodies of Songs and covers. The Main reason why I didn't bought the Kawai is because it seemed to expensive, else it got everything that I need and its also MIDI compatible like the Px5s.

#2119149 - 07/17/13 03:36 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

90 of 100 people that i asked told me to stay away from keyboard amps esp. Kc models. Quote: "The only thing that I would run thru an Roland Amp is a Chainsaw."

I also had that view of the earlier KC amps, but I use Roland's CM-30 and SA-300 amps and find them good for live work - their 6.5" speakers seem to reproduce well (and I think those are in the KC-110). Unfortunately, there is very little choice of battery powered amp/speakers suitable for keyboards.

Quote:

The Kawai got also layering and can be split into 2. The Price diffrence would cost exactly as much as a pair of studio monitors like Rockit 5".
Im at the very beginning of playing keyboard. I started with learning melodies of Songs and covers. The Main reason why I didn't bought the Kawai is because it seemed to expensive, else it got everything that I need and its also MIDI compatible like the Px5s.

If you think the ES7 is what you need (and you seem to have convinced yourself it is), then why not go for it?

#2119157 - 07/17/13 03:46 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Sand Tiger Offline
500 Post Club Member

For a true beginner, I tend to go with simple is usually better, less is more. So my suggestion is to get some inexpensive computer speakers and/or look for decent used monitors at a bargain price. Take your time. As a beginner, you aren't up to performing, so there is no need to spend a lot of money on professional speakers for the rare occasions some folks want to listen. For most beginners, that won't be often.

Another inexpensive option is a Y-splitter so two headphones can be hooked up. Yes, that means only one other person can listen at a time, but again, it doesn't seem like this is going to happen that often.

There is a reason you wanted portability and battery power, and it hasn't gone away. By the time you have enough skill to perform, you probably can find some portable speaker solutions and may have regrets trading in the PX5s.

If you are still in time for a full refund, I would suggest the Casio PX350 or similar at near a straight trade without adding more money. Again, there was a reason the Kawai seemed like too much money. That reason likely hasn't changed. If you aren't in time for exchange, you can't expect full money out of selling the PX5s which is now used.

#2119159 - 07/17/13 03:50 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Momo As Offline

So do you think the Kc110 is good enough? I think it don't make sense to buy a good sounding board but run it through bad sounding speakers.. and the speakers on the Kawai seemed to do their job.
I have to rethink the whole situation and the reason I posted here is to let me direct in the right way.

#2119166 - 07/17/13 04:07 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
voxpops Offline
2000 Post Club Member

So do you think the Kc110 is good enough? I think it don't make sense to buy a good sounding board but run it through bad sounding speakers.. and the speakers on the Kawai seemed to do their job.

I haven't tried the KC-110, but I doubt it's going to sound like studio monitors. If you can live without battery powered speakers, there is a huge range of equipment available to you. If possible, try some stuff out using your PX-5S as a sound source.

#2119168 - 07/17/13 04:11 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Tritium Offline

Loc: Western MA, USA
I have to rethink the whole situation and the reason I posted here is to let me direct in the right way.

Momo As, may I ask why you seem so hung up on a battery powered solution? I thought in a previous post you stated that the battery-powered feature of the PX-5S turned out to not be as important as you first thought. Are you really going to be in a situation where you do not have access to AC power? Also, I thought you mentioned you were a beginner. Why are you looking at battery-powered systems that are more geared for a gigging musician? If you are a beginner, I can't imagine you are playing out at clubs, in front of an audience. If you are mostly playing at home, then you obviously have access to AC power.

Assuming you do have normal access to AC power, than you may want to look at either a more powerful Roland keyboard amplifier, or an active monitor by someone like Yamaha:

Roland KC-150

Yamaha MSR100

I own the Yamaha MSR100, and it is a fantastic, active powered monitor. I use it for playback of rhythm and accompaniment tracks when I am practicing guitar. It is also fantastic as a keyboard amplifier. Of course, there are many other excellent monitors available from other manufacturers. But I can personally vouch for the MSR100.

P.S. -- I also think you may be going through a phase of "buyer's second guessing", in which you are questioning your original purchase. You have an awesome digital piano, which has a great action, excellent tones, and represents amazing "bang for the buck". You are not going to do yourself any good agonizing over things like "should I have gotten the Kawai ES7"...because where does it end? You could easily start wondering next about the Kawai MP10, or Roland700NX. They are all fantastic digital pianos, but you also have a fantastic digital piano...and arguably one that is currently unmatched when it comes to features & quality -vs- price.

I do think you probably should have spent a bit more time in studying what you truly needed, before choosing the PX-5S. As someone else pointed out, it is kind of a shame (given your feedback) that you didn't select a unit which had a decent speaker system built-in, such as the Casio PX-350 or Yamaha P155. If you really wanted great, immersive sound (built-in), and didn't care about portability, I would have recommended you try the Casio PX-850 console style digital piano.

Edited by Tritium (07/17/13 04:36 PM)

#2119169 - 07/17/13 04:13 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Sand Tiger Offline
500 Post Club Member

I don't know anything about the amps. I believe that you are getting way ahead of yourself. You said you are a true beginner, and you are already seemed concerned about equipment for gigs, and professional speakers so folks can hear you play.

What was the original plan? To buy the Casio PX5s and some decent monitors? If that was the original plan, the battery powered stuff is a minor concern. Stay with that plan. Take some time to find some used monitors and it might save you a lot of money.

When you play well enough to gig, you can figure out some portable solutions, or borrow gear, or find some used gear. There is no need to plan that all out today. However, if you go ahead and trade in for the Kawai, gigging is going to be that much more difficult. At that point you might be posting again about what a bad decision you made trading in the stage piano for the console. You seem like a person that thinks too fast, too far ahead, too concerned with the far distant future, gets too easily distracted. I suggest focusing on simple solutions.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Casio you own, except that you can't find battery powered speakers. Again, I see that as a minor concern. I believe that you will find what you need when you need to cross that bridge.

#2119175 - 07/17/13 04:24 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
emenelton Offline

sand tiger is counseling wisdom
I own a PX5S and a Kawai ES6

If I needed a acoustic piano to practice and learn on I would choose the Kawai.

#2119215 - 07/17/13 05:58 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
xorbe Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Mt View, CA
You should be able to buy decent amp/speakers or speakers with integrated amp for $200. Should be better than whatever my Casio PX-330 had. I just ordered $180 amp+monitors for my own speaker-less slab yesterday.

I oredered Lepai 2020 and JBL Control 1 Pro. I also considered Creative T20 ($89) and M-Audio AV40 ($129). Just something to make decent sound -- not rock your socks off ultra high-end stuff.

#2119223 - 07/17/13 06:18 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
dmd Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Im at the very beginning of playing keyboard.

Well, in that case ... I would suggest to just forget about all that stuff about speakers, for now. Just play it using headphones. Keep things simple and cheap until you know a little more about this new path you are starting down. Things do not always work out just the way you plan.

Keep it simple.

Sometimes we think getting the "perfect" keyboard is going to make us learn faster. It really doesn't, most of the time.

Just get a good teacher and practice, practice, practice ...

That is what works.

Save your money for a teacher. That would be my counsel.

Edited by dmd (07/17/13 06:20 PM)

My current system: Kawai ES7 + Focal CMS40 Powered Monitors, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, Mackie ProFX8 Mixer, Ravenscroft275, True Keys American Grand, Ivory II American Concert D, Steinway Basic, Galaxy Vintage D, True Pianos, Pianoteq, Alicia's Keys

#2119225 - 07/17/13 06:28 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Tritium]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Tritium
Momo As, may I ask why you seem so hung up on a battery powered solution? I thought in a previous post you stated that the battery-powered feature of the PX-5S turned out to not be as important as you first thought.

...because he hadn't found acceptable battery powered speakers to go with it.

As for why he cared, I don't know... maybe he wanted to play outdoors? I guess we'll have to wait for his reply...

#2119226 - 07/17/13 06:30 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: voxpops]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: voxpops
The Roland KC110 is a dedicated stereo keyboard speaker that will run on batteries and is considerably less expensive than the BA systems. It seems to get very good reviews.

Good addition, I forgot about that.

In another thread, there was talk about using the PX5S with something like a Bose Soundlink II as well, if you want something super portable. I would keep expectations low for a speaker that size, though...

#2119248 - 07/17/13 07:14 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Dantheman2 Offline

I bought my daughter a KC-110 along with her Casio PX-3S. She has a rather discerning ear and has no complaints.

I offered to buy her a stand for the amp so it could be behind her in the back of the small spare bedroom that she plays in but she's happy with it next to her on the floor.

Listen to a KC-110 and hear for yourself. I bought an open box special and got a great deal.

Dan

#2119249 - 07/17/13 07:22 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Scott Hamlin Offline
500 Post Club Member

Dan, you are a nice dad!

I have the KC110 with the PX-5S and am very happy with it. It is not a super powerful amp.. 30 watts under AC and down to 20 under battery power. I don't gig with a band, just solo stuff, so it is plenty loud for my use.

I take the Casio and amp on camping trips and outings for my son's Boy Scouts trip where AC power is not available and it works great. Also nice to be able to plug in an iPod and mic for general music and announcements.

#2119254 - 07/17/13 07:38 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Momo As Offline

I think I thought too far ahead esp. with the battery option as I won't need them in the near future. I won't be giggin or play somewhere outdoor so the battery option doesn't seem nessecery right now. I continue playing through headphones for practising and let the speakers rest or a while or take a closer look to the Kc110, I will stick to my Px5s since I dont want to spend more time finding the right DP. I spent 1 year searching for infomations and asked in diffrent forums which Dp/Keyboard I should buy and all that stuff.
I am really thankful to you guys and appriciate every reply smile
Enough reasons to keep my Casio and all the functions on the Px5s may be come very handy in the Future.

Have a nice time and again Thank you smile

#2119261 - 07/17/13 07:50 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Tritium Offline

Loc: Western MA, USA
I think I thought too far ahead esp. with the battery option as I won't need them in the near future. I won't be giggin or play somewhere outdoor so the battery option doesn't seem nessecery right now. I continue playing through headphones for practising and let the speakers rest or a while or take a closer look to the Kc110, I will stick to my Px5s since I dont want to spend more time finding the right DP. I spent 1 year searching for infomations and asked in diffrent forums which Dp/Keyboard I should buy and all that stuff.
I am really thankful to you guys and appriciate every reply smile
Enough reasons to keep my Casio and all the functions on the Px5s may be come very handy in the Future.

Have a nice time and again Thank you smile

I think you made a wise, rational decision. That PX-5S is a great keyboard, and like you said, you can look into the Roland KC110, or similar solution, when you are ready. They aren't going anywhere. thumb

#2119267 - 07/17/13 08:01 PM Re: Sell Casio Privia Pro Px5s and get Kawai ES7? [Re: Momo As]
Scott Hamlin Offline
500 Post Club Member

I think you made the right choice as well. As you progress the PX-5S will serve you well. If you haven't already done so, make sure you check out http://CasioMusicForums.com to get tips, new sounds and updates for the PX-5S. Also, come on over to the PX-5S Facebook group (URL below in my signature). smile

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
126 registered (ADWyatt, Atrys, Almaviva, AZNpiano, 37 invisible), 1316 Guests and 46 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74198 Members
42 Forums
153490 Topics
2249182 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Premier Piano of New York
by FenderJazzMan
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Top selling self-taught pianists?
by Sand Tiger
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Just got my MP11!
by Dan Clark
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Cracks in my soundboard??
by Markarian
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
OT Heartbleed
by doremi
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission