Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
123 registered (anamnesis, AndyP, 36251, accordeur, acoxcae, ando, 34 invisible), 1418 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2129321 - 08/07/13 08:38 AM Is my piano worth regulating?
pinkfloydhomer Offline

Hi everyone!

I was fortunate enough to be given a slightly used Nordiska 120CA upright piano for free a couple of years ago.

The piano is probably from about 2004-2006. I don't know how many times the previous owner had it tuned and/or regulated, if at all.

I've had it tuned a couple of times, but I think it is due for regulation. The action seems heavy, sluggish, uneven, unpredictable. There seem to be unwanted and excessive friction in one or more parts of the action. It is hard to play pianissimo.

I know this is not the best or most expensive piano in the world. But I got it for free so I have kind of a head start, economically. I am willing to spend some money if it makes a big enough difference to be worth it.

1) Is it worth paying to have a cheap Chinese piano regulated? Or will my money be better spend on saving for a better piano?

2) How much of a difference will it make to get this piano regulated? How even and "silky" can the action get?

3) What kind of regulation would typically be needed on a piano such as this (Chinese, cheap)? What would be the technicians main points of focus? What would you as a technician do to such a cheap Chinese piano the make it better? Possibly more than just regulating? Where would I get most bang for the buck?

4) Assuming it makes sense to throw some money at this piano, I have to find a good technician that can do whatever is needed. I live in Denmark, so unfortunately I can't just get the nearest PTG member. Piano tuners and technicians are less "organized" in Denmark (and in most of Europe) than in the US. I suspect there are more "bad" technicians here, but maybe that's just prejudice. How do I go about finding a good technician in my area?

(ad PTG 757) The Value of PTG Membership
The Value of a PTG Membership
#2129336 - 08/07/13 09:33 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
kpembrook Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
1,2: Yes, it will be worth it and make a noticeable difference to your enjoyment of playing.

3: Action regulation in this case would also include cleaning and lubrication as well as the mechanical adjustments necessary to assure that the key was properly powering the hammer. The particulars will depend on the exact deficiencies of your piano, but a knowledgeable person will simply deal with whatever it is.

4:Maybe one of the folk from Europe on this forum could offer a suggestion?

#2129349 - 08/07/13 10:12 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Johnkie Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: England
A heavy and sluggish action might indicate dampness swelling the centre bushings so it may need a strip down and recentre job. On the other hand it may turn out to be tight key bushings if it has not had much use over the years.

It is a pretty young instrument so I personally would seriously consider spending money provided the casework is in good order.

#2129354 - 08/07/13 10:33 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: France
one cause of sluggish action was also the plastic flanges of the "pianic" actions. but I doubt they where used in Nordiskas as recently.

what brand is the action ? (often written on the hammer rest rail)

120cm, recent piano, of course you may have it better regulated.

those sluggish flanges can be treated with WD40 (the only occurrence I agree its use ;)) CLP does not work enough in that case.

#2129371 - 08/07/13 11:09 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Olek]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

Well, the piano IS in Denmark (Copenhagen, to be exact) which I guess have a rather high relative humidity, from 68% to 88% according to this link http://www.copenhagen.climatemps.com/humidity.php

Not the best environment for a piano, I guess. But still worth throwing money at?

#2129378 - 08/07/13 11:35 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
TunerJeff Offline

Loc: Oregon Coast
Yes, the piano can be improved by regulation and a friction treatment. I would NOT spray WD-40 into the flanges (...sorry, Olek), but there are many lubes that would help with sluggish action centers. WD contains too many things I don't near the tuning pins!

Finding a technician to trust in Denmark? Like anywhere else, you might ask those that use tuners and need good ones. Schools, churches with a busy musical schedule, performance venues, piano teachers, music stores/dealerships and find who THEY use for their service. No guarantee, of course, but whoever they are using is getting called back, which is a measure of competence, at least.

Reasonably,
I am,
trying to help!

#2129386 - 08/07/13 11:52 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Johnkie Online   content
500 Post Club Member

I would strongly advise NOT using WD40 on any part of a piano action ... you may well end up ruining it. Further more I personally would not recommend using any lubricant (although some will disagree) that saturates the bushings as a means of easing tightness. Any tech that knows his/her stuff should be quite capable of stripping the action down and broaching out the centre bushings .. it takes longer but ensures a reliable and permanent fix. The lubricant (CLP) is normally applied to the new pin before re-assembly and is minimal so as to be just enough to lubricate, but not enough to saturate the bushings and contaminate the wood to bushing surface.

Unhook the tape-ends of a few sluggish notes and note whether the hammers and underlevers return when the action is out of the piano. If sluggish they need recentring, if not then you may well find the problem lays in key bushings and should be fixable with a little easing.

#2129404 - 08/07/13 12:29 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
Hi Pinkfloydhomer - Welcome to Piano World!

First off, I am not a tech, I am a pianist.

If I understand your request correctly, you are not asking for instructions on how to rectify a problem, but rather, is it worth having your piano action regulated by a professional?

The answer to this is Yes.

Entry level instruments, such as yours, often do not receive the detailed regulation and voicing that would be accorded to a higher level instrument. No matter the make, it would be time to have these issues addressed. It is amazing what a little TLC can do for any piano. The expense is minimal compared to the cost of a new piano, and yours is relatively young in its expected life span.

As far as finding a good technician, I completely agree with TunerJeff. Asking around is always the best way to get first hand recommendations. He lists some very good sources.

Do keep us posted.

Cheers,

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2129415 - 08/07/13 12:56 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: TunerJeff]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: TunerJeff
Yes, the piano can be improved by regulation and a friction treatment. I would NOT spray WD-40 into the flanges (...sorry, Olek), but there are many lubes that would help with sluggish action centers. WD contains too many things I don't near the tuning pins!

Finding a technician to trust in Denmark? Like anywhere else, you might ask those that use tuners and need good ones. Schools, churches with a busy musical schedule, performance venues, piano teachers, music stores/dealerships and find who THEY use for their service. No guarantee, of course, but whoever they are using is getting called back, which is a measure of competence, at least.

Reasonably,
I am,
trying to help!

I will be more specific : of course DONT SPRAY WD40 or any oil on an action.

This is ONLY for the "PIANIC" actions , as can be find on some Polish instruments, (Calisia, Legnica, ) or East German (Hupfeld) I am not even sure they where used on Nordiska

Those actions get very stiff in time, and re pinning doe snot work really.
Possibly the original cloth was contaminated by the glue used but it is yet sort of oily, gummy, the reamers get dirty and the result is not even.

The plastic of the flanges probably "dry" in time and reduce in size, so many centers get stiff and then sticky.
The centers often are also corroded.

The only solution I find is to use WD40 , a drop on each side of the cloth- oil possibly can work.

The acoustical part of the instruments is generally worth having the piano regulated and voiced (not really well done initially)

In the worst case (all hammer centers too stiff, plus all whippen centers, plus all jack centers for instance) , possibly buying a new set of flange of adequate quality is a good solution.

A new set of flanges is not so expensive, and the result would be more definitive.

Changing the cloth on plastic flanges I never did. It is probably possible, but would be more expensive than using new ones.

In the meantime a drop of WD40 make the part work for a decent time.
Or Ballistol oil, as was proposed by Schimmel on problematic centers (but on wooden parts)

The 66-86% air moisiture is for outside, indoors it is probably more accepteable

edit : possibly a petroleum distillate was used originally as a lubricant on those cloth, hence the problems I noticed in time.

Basically I'd say as Jonkie, to never use oil or saturate the cloth with teflon based product, that can make a cloth change difficult and make the cloth spongy .

usually the only product I use is water and alcohol to clean, compress, shrink and adjust the cloth to the center.
A product a little similar to CLP is proposed today by Renner for their flanges, bu we do not have much feedback on its durability.

Edited by Olek (08/07/13 01:13 PM)

#2129429 - 08/07/13 01:28 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
rysowers Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
I have found that lubrication is often temporary with these types of instruments. Inconsistent pinning is common, and I suspect the bushing cloth is not the greatest either.

No amount of regulating is going to fix an action with pinning and other friction issues. I would suggest repinning the hammer flanges to 2-4 grams of friction, polishing the keypins and treating with Protek Prolube, applying microfine Teflon to hammer knuckles, make sure the damper timing is not early with the keys, and make sure the repetition springs are not too strong.

The few Nordiska pianos I have seen have been reasonable well regulated. However, once the friction issues are resolved, a refinement of the regulation my bring the performance up another notch.
www.pianova.net

#2129439 - 08/07/13 01:48 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: rysowers]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

xx

Edited by Olek (08/08/13 06:16 AM)

#2129518 - 08/07/13 06:01 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
OperaTenor Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sandy Eggo, California
Another thing to consider is having a climate control system, such as the Dampp Chaser/ Piano Lifesaver system installed. If the piano is suffering from high humidity and that is the root cause of the sluggishness, controlling the humidity will negate the need to have all of that other work done (which still might not permanently solve the problem(s)).

#2129526 - 08/07/13 06:20 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Johnkie Online   content
500 Post Club Member

The lifesaver system is a great suggestion, but unfortunately if dampness has caused flanges to swell they are unlikely to return to their original size by employing it now. Getting the work done first and then installing the system should ensure it never suffers from dampness again. I've recentred countless tight actions and never had a single one not be permanent if dampness has been rectified within its enviroment.

#2129533 - 08/07/13 06:36 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: OperaTenor]
kpembrook Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: OperaTenor
Another thing to consider is having a climate control system, such as the Dampp Chaser/ Piano Lifesaver system installed. If the piano is suffering from high humidity and that is the root cause of the sluggishness, controlling the humidity will negate the need to have all of that other work done (which still might not permanently solve the problem(s)).

Or, more likely, maintain the condition of the piano once it has been gone through.

Installing a humidity control system is a very good recommendation.

#2129535 - 08/07/13 06:42 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
accordeur Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Qubec, Canada
Yes a humidity control system is ideal. I would use it first for at least a month before repinning or anything. You want to fix problems in the same environment that the piano will be in.

Musician, Tuner and Technician

www.actionpiano.ca

#2129707 - 08/08/13 05:51 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

all those humidity control recommendation do not take in account that your climate conditions may not be as extreme they look.
the temperature is low , so the RH% is high.

I did not look closely but the temperature is low enough so the outdoor HR is normal but reduce drastically indoors. (you do not live with 12°c inside I suppose)

so I am surprised of those recommendations.

Edited by Olek (08/08/13 06:16 AM)

#2129718 - 08/08/13 06:43 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Olek]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Olek
all those humidity control recommendation do not take in account that your climate conditions may not be as extreme they look.
The conditions are similar to Paris +- where indoor moisture is about 40% in winter and 55 during summer

Moderate, then.

I did not look closely but the temperature is low enough so the outdoor HR is normal but reduce drastically indoors. (you do not live with 12°c inside I suppose)

On those cheap Chinese actions, (I finally understood I was referring to another era of Nordiska pianos) the best way to free the stiff centers is to moisten them if not one time 2 or 3, with an alcohol water mix, then let dry.

Durable and less expensive than reaming & changing the centers.

Edited by Olek (08/08/13 07:24 AM)

#2129776 - 08/08/13 09:18 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Olek]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

the temperature is low , so the RH% is high.

Hmm. It's not cold all the time in Denmark. In the last months we've had many nights with minimum temperature of 18-20 degrees celcius (appx. 64-68 degrees fahrenheit) and maximum temperatures during the day of 30 or more celcius (86 fahrenheit).

In January a typical day is maybe -10 celcius (14F) minimum and 0 to 5 celcius maximum (32F-41F).
So I would say that the temperature varies quite a lot here. And so does the relative humidity. In the winter, the indoor air gets very dry exactly because it is cold air with relatively low amount of absolute humidity which is then heated to about 21 celcius, resulting in very low relative humidity. In the summer, the indoor humidity probably is the same as outdoors, all our windows are open most of the time smile

Also, it rains a lot here and we're surround by water. Copenhagen is right by the ocean.

#2129780 - 08/08/13 09:27 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

I just took a photo of the action. All it says on the hammer rest rail is "Nordiska", as you can see. So I don't know what brand the action is, other than Nordiska.

[img]http://postimg.org/image/sphgxdcur[/img]

I don't know how to insert the image in the post, apparently. But you can click this link, I guess:

Nordiska action

Edited by pinkfloydhomer (08/08/13 09:31 AM)

#2129803 - 08/08/13 10:10 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Withindale Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England
What I would do is ask a tuner/technician to tune your piano, assess what regulation is needed, and test out a few notes to give you an idea of the potential results.

It may be that loosening stiff centres then adjusting let off, capstans, and, possibly, dampers will make a big difference.

#2129907 - 08/08/13 12:50 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Withindale]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Withindale
What I would do is ask a tuner/technician to tune your piano, assess what regulation is needed, and test out a few notes to give you an idea of the potential results.

It may be that loosening stiff centres then adjusting let off, capstans, and, possibly, dampers will make a big difference.

Yes , first thing is to evaluate and tune the piano (at pitch). the action seem to be well assembled. It is a somewhat standard Chinese action, for the few I worked on I noticed pinning problems, second grade cloths and leathers, but they can be upgraded by just a precise regulating.

Correcting the dry season is probably enough if the instrument is more often in 60% than 40% moisture.

#2130126 - 08/08/13 11:02 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: KZ
Originally Posted By: pinkfloydhomer

It looks beautiful. Perhaps a action has not yet developed

#2130191 - 08/09/13 05:24 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Maximillyan]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

Originally Posted By: Maximillyan

What do you mean?

#2130192 - 08/09/13 05:25 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

Also, to everyone:

How much time and how much money should it take to do what you people are suggesting, re-pinning, lubricating, removing friciton, regulating the action, regulating the dampers, the damper pedal etc. ?

If all the flanges are being repinned and rebushed, doesn't that take a lot of time (and money)?

Edited by pinkfloydhomer (08/09/13 05:26 AM)

#2130210 - 08/09/13 06:26 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Johnkie Online   content
500 Post Club Member

From your photo it looks as though it has hardly been used. In which case the regulation shouldn't need a great deal of adjustment. Cleaning and lubrication of keyframe pins takes minutes. It's always difficult to advise regarding the remedial work necessary having not examined the instrument first, but assuming the hammers, underlever flanges, jacks are all needing recentring, then 2 to 3 days should be enough time if the work is undertaken by an experienced tech. Dampers may be affected too but generally they would have to be really tight to cause enough trouble to affect performance.

The cost is something that depends on what they charge per hour in your part of the world, however if you are wondering whether it would be worth the outlay, then I personally would say yes, absolutely.

Your biggest concern should be finding someone with the skill and experience to do the job properly, by which I mean someone who will diagnose the problems correctly and then if found to be tight centres, will then completely strip the action down and re-centre, rather than apply other remedies that would never be acceptable during original manufacture.

#2130213 - 08/09/13 06:37 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Maximillyan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: KZ
Originally Posted By: Maximillyan

What do you mean?

I dare to hope that the intensive exploitation of the piano
will develop a action. Excessive friction in hammers will loose. You will be able to play all kinds pianistic touch

#2130248 - 08/09/13 08:29 AM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Johnkie]
Olek Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Johnkie
From your photo it looks as though it has hardly been used. In which case the regulation shouldn't need a great deal of adjustment. Cleaning and lubrication of keyframe pins takes minutes. It's always difficult to advise regarding the remedial work necessary having not examined the instrument first, but assuming the hammers, underlever flanges, jacks are all needing recentring, then 2 to 3 days should be enough time if the work is undertaken by an experienced tech. Dampers may be affected too but generally they would have to be really tight to cause enough trouble to affect performance.

The cost is something that depends on what they charge per hour in your part of the world, however if you are wondering whether it would be worth the outlay, then I personally would say yes, absolutely.

Your biggest concern should be finding someone with the skill and experience to do the job properly, by which I mean someone who will diagnose the problems correctly and then if found to be tight centres, will then completely strip the action down and re-centre, rather than apply other remedies that would never be acceptable during original manufacture.

Johnkie, you may not dismiss the alcohol/water treatment of centers.

First this is part of the original adjusting method used by Renner for the centers.

Second, it can provide a non expensive method very adapted to that kind of action.

3d it allows to keep centers that are probably good/

4 th the Renner method of adjusting friction imply no reaming with rough reamers, but adjusting the cloth with heat, (needles in a drill press) and alcohol (to shrink the cloth and compress it with the wood expansion)

5th some felt pens are even sold by Renner to do that adjusting job - 2 strenghts 2-4 g and 4-6 grms - another one is a lube for grand hammer flanches.

I have done that once on a Chinese action of a "free piano" for some neighbours of mine, that never would have pay for 2-3 days work.

I took the action (almost totally blocked) to the shop , for 3 days.
Checked the centers and moistened them with a 70/30 mix 3 times (12 hours drying each time)
Changed 3-4 centers that did not react correctly.

That was 3 years ago.
The piano is used dayly by 2 kids, the boy is even gifted, and they are happy to have a playeable instrument.
The keys have to be eased and the pins lubed. piano tuned, fast regulation check.
Fast voicing pass

I was paid for 10 hours , and this was yet a good amount for that family.

That method mean some experimenting as not all bushing cloth are pure wool (many are not, probably) and the wood of the flange differs a lot.

This is not a widely used method. indeed a new center with some burnishing with polished steel needles is eventually better, but the first action is to moisten.

You may ask a few manufacturers using Renner parts, if you dont trust me .

I even have been told to clean and lube the centers every few years, but now it may depend how they have been treated and lubed initially.

ALcohol/water easily can be too strong. some caution is necessary, and testing too.

The budget to make playeable that sort of piano may be about +-500-600 Euros. tuning inclueded. Then experienced techs avoid that sort of job, so this may be a problem.

Edited by Olek (08/09/13 08:31 AM)

#2130433 - 08/09/13 02:08 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Johnkie]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

Yep, that's my concern. Can I find someone who will do a great job and for a fair price? Hard to say, I guess.

#2130435 - 08/09/13 02:14 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: Olek]
pinkfloydhomer Offline

The budget to make playeable that sort of piano may be about +-500-600 Euros. tuning inclueded. Then experienced techs avoid that sort of job, so this may be a problem.

I would easily pay 600 euros to make this piano as good as it can be. But it's not so easy to find the right person that will do the right things for the right amount.

There are no Danish techs on this forum, I think smile

#2130438 - 08/09/13 02:20 PM Re: Is my piano worth regulating? [Re: pinkfloydhomer]
Withindale Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England

Yep, that's my concern. Can I find someone who will do a great job and for a fair price? Hard to say, I guess.

I'd suggest you put your question to the people on this page and ask them to suggest one or two suitable members of the association in your area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
Christmas Lights at Piano World Headquarters in Maine 2014
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How to learn everything and anything about piano?
by MrMusicianship
Today at 07:22 PM
is my piano tunable
by d3c0
Today at 05:45 PM
SSHD running VST
by daz100
Today at 05:01 PM
do you recommend further service?
by ShannonG
Today at 04:34 PM
Is this now real enough?
by Philip_Johnston
Today at 04:21 PM
Forum Stats
77398 Members
42 Forums
160067 Topics
2350664 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission