Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2136966 - 08/22/13 06:18 AM VPC1 vs ES7
Dutchraptor Offline

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum smile
I hope you guys can help me out with my DP search.

I'm a classically trained pianist, I got to grade seven and I'd put myself as an intermediate player. I play pretty much every style of music. I've been playing on a 150 year old upright for all my life, it's slightly out of tune, the keys are extremely heavy ( The most trouble I have with playing songs like moonlight sonata mvt 3 is that I can barely last the whole song before my fingers start cramping) and the high's and low's are muffled.

Since I'm moving I decided that I would get a proper digital piano, I have refined my search down to two kawai pianos, the vpc1 and the es7. Trouble is, I'm not sure whether the advantages of the es7 are more worthwhile than the excleent touch of the vpc1.

I'm planning on teaching piano at my own home, so while portability is preferred, it's not absolutely necessary.
Really what my main questions are:
1)Is the action much better on the vpc1 than the es7, and would it even matter for an intermediate player who's not used to keys of a proper acoustic piano.
2)Is the sound quality of the es7 comparable to pianoteq or Alicia's keys?
3) Which would you personally prefer if you has to satisfy my needs?

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#2136969 - 08/22/13 06:33 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Given the condition of your old piano, any piano will be an improvement. But don't choose on that basis. Instead just try some new pianos.

If you're planning to teach ... Do you have the credentials? If so, choose an acoustic piano. I wouldn't expect to sign up many students in a studio with only a digital piano.

#2136970 - 08/22/13 06:38 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
justpin Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Holmes Chapel
The problem I envisage with the VPC is while the board itself is quite portable, the associated gubbins required (computer + monitors) kind of defeats the point of this!

Mac, there is a piano teacher around here which uses DPs, there are a few, the one who was selling the P155, uses a big Clav, while another uses a Roland V-Piano.

#2137031 - 08/22/13 08:58 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Dutchraptor
Is the sound quality of the es7 comparable to pianoteq or Alicia's keys?

If you asked whether the sound quality of the ES7 is equivalent to what you could get out of a software piano, I think most people would say no... but how the particular two you mentioned compare to the ES7 is much more a judgment call, as both of those generate strong opinions... some people love them, some people don't. (Of course, you can trigger them from the ES7 as well.)

#2137044 - 08/22/13 09:29 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: justpin]
Allan W. Offline

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: justpin
The problem I envisage with the VPC is while the board itself is quite portable, the associated gubbins required (computer + monitors) kind of defeats the point of this!

All you need is a laptop and a USB audio interface. Unless you meant speaker monitors. Yeah, you'd need to lug speakers around if you wanted other people to hear it.

#2137048 - 08/22/13 09:34 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
First, let me define who I am so you know from whence my opinion ...

I am retired and have been at this for about 10 years now.
Pretty much self-taught, with lessons periodically and would consider myself as early intermediate player. I play various (classical, pop, jazz) types of music but stay away from really difficult pieces (thus the early intermediate level).

I have been on a constant search for the "perfect" keyboard throughout my experience. I have been through Korg, Yamaha, and Kawai brands and have now settled in with the ES7.

I absolutely love the touch of the ES7 and the internal sound is very good also. I could live with it as my only option for playing piano.

However, prior to owning the ES7 I had purchased software piano sounds because the sounds I had experienced with my previous keyboards was always "less than perfect". So, now I also have the option of utilizing my ES7 as a controller to drive those software products also. I will often combine the internal sound of my ES7 with the software sounds through my mixer for added sound options.

In summary, I find the ES7 gives me the best of both worlds ... A great internal sound and the option to utilize it as a controller for software sounds ... both or separately. I have now been released from my obsession to find that perfect sound and can work on learning to play.

Now, specifically to your questions ...

1)Is the action much better on the vpc1 than the es7, and would it even matter for an intermediate player who's not used to keys of a proper acoustic piano.

I have never played the VPC1 but I have owned and played the Kawai CA-63 (prior to my ES7). I think I have read somewhere that the action on the CA-63 is similar to that of the VFC1. I could be mistaken about that.

Anyway, I like the ES7 action better than the CA-63 and believe you would have no issues with the ES7 action, at all.

Quote:

I own all 3 of those products and the only sound I could live with as my only sound source would be the ES7.

Quote:

3) Which would you personally prefer if you has to satisfy my needs?

ES7, hands down (no pun intended) (Not sure where the pun is but there seems like there could be one there)

As a final note, unless you already have (in your possession) a software piano sound product that you absolutely love, I would caution you against purchasing any midi controller like the VPC1. In my opinion, it would be wise to take a more middle of the road approach and get a very good keyboard with a very good sound and have that to go back to if you find the software sounds are not what you had thought they were going to be.

Good Luck

Edited by dmd (08/22/13 09:35 AM)

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D

#2137054 - 08/22/13 09:47 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Dutchraptor Offline

Thank for the replies so far smile

@macmacmac
I have taught beginners before, which are the ones I'm aiming at. I'm right beside a university, so I thought I might be able to give simple beginners lessons to some students or children who live there. I'm not planning on getting them through grades although I have a fair knowledge of music theory. I already know the drill for teaching people, I'm certain I have the patience and ability required. Anyways, I only want to teach a few students, it's just for some extra funds. An acoustic is out of the question since I have no place to put it, I need a DP, I know many teachers around here who charge almost 40/hour whilst teaching on a DP.

@justpin
Indeed the VPC1 is pretty much a stationary instrument, with all the equiptment.

@anotherscott
Yup, personally I love playing pianoteq, it feels very natural to me. I was thinking of triggering them through the es7. Since I only occasionally get to play on a nice Steinway near my home, I wonder would I even be able to notice the difference between the es7 and vpc1. While I would probably prefer the heavier touch, I'm sure it would only take me a few days to get used to a new piano.

As it stands right now, I'm feeling that the quality that the VPC1 provides would be unnecessary for my level, especially if I would be just as satisfied by the es7 which comes with much more features.

@Dmd
Great post, thank you very much. While I know it's a highly subjective matter, it's good to hear another musician is that happy with the es7. I am fairly confident that it would suit me just fine then.

Edited by Dutchraptor (08/22/13 09:51 AM)

#2137066 - 08/22/13 10:11 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I'm glad dmd chimed in to give you the alternative view on both the touch and sound of the ES7. He's the second person I know who prefers Kawai's plastic action to the wood one. There are many people who prefer the wood, though. My own piano has a Kawai wood action and I can say that there is a sense in which it feels more authentic than even good plastic actions (for example, when the key bottoms out, it is wood on wood, and the resulting impact is a little different than you get with plastic on plastic or plastic on metal). However, material is only one consideration. My action is a few generations old and can feel sluggish--it's pretty massive. You'd have a hard time playing moonlight mvmt 3 on it and not being real tired at the end. The VPC1 is quite updated and features a triple sensor, which helps with repetition, but you might want to play it and see whether the keys are too massive for your taste (it seems like that's an issue with your current piano).

The sound quality of the ES7 is reasonably good for a hardware piano. Alicia's keys has full-length, detailed samples, though, so they don't compare on a technical level. However, I don't like Alicia's keys...the original piano it was sampled from was only ok and the technology is quite long in the tooth. PianoTeq is hated by some and loved by others...it's a different animal and can be hard to compare. Personally I hate it.

So I guess its reasonable to say the sounds of the ES7 are better in some people's view than those of the two software pianos you mentioned. My view is that those two do not compare with the really good software pianos, though (Ivory, Galaxy, TrueKeys, etc.), so I wouldn't let them be your benchmark.

Edited by gvfarns (08/22/13 10:16 AM)

#2137074 - 08/22/13 10:29 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Allan W. Offline

Loc: Michigan
How similar is the ES7 sound to the MP10? I didn't like the MP10 grand piano sound and I wouldn't put out a recording using it. Software pianos like the Ivory II are much more satisfying to me. If the VPC-1 had been out at the time I was shopping for a DP, I would have gotten it instead since I never use the sounds on my MP-10 anymore. edit: and of course, like everyone else, I love the Kawai DP action.

Edited by Allan W. (08/22/13 10:36 AM)

#2137197 - 08/22/13 01:46 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
sandalholme Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Dorset, UK
Another satisfied ES7 user, who has spent a lifetime playing acoustics. When I tried the Pianoteq demo, only the Bluthner gave a significant improvement in sound over the ES7's native sounds. However, I have now added TrueKeys Italian and found that it does significantly improve the sound/feel, but only blended in with an ES7 voice. In other words, the ES7 on its own is a bit, well, digity and the Italian on its own, through the ES7 speakers, is a bit thin. Blending the two provides solidity with the sustaining quality and clarity of the Italian. This is through the speakers. Through headphones the Italian has more body, a more integrated sound. As a matter of interest I use the normal touch for ES7 only and heavy touch for the blend, it makes it feel much more like playing an acoustic.

The difference between speaker sound and headphone sound with ES7 native voices is significant, but nowhere near as massive as the difference between the speaker and headphone sound of the Italian. I consequently have 2 blends: one for public performance (the ES7 has been received favourably in recitals) and home use and one for practice/recording purposes.

A fellow pianist played the ES7 the other day and was impressed by the touch/feel of the keyboard and thought it moved into another league when the Italian came in alongside - he had started to play as the multi was loading.

Having said all that, each of us should try out alternatives and choose which one suits our needs.

Good luck!

#2137209 - 08/22/13 02:00 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Todd Bellows Offline

Isn't it a case of which option enables better control over dynamics rather than sound quality?

Edited by Todd Bellows (08/22/13 02:05 PM)

#2137379 - 08/22/13 07:38 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Dutchraptor, I believe both the ES7 and VPC1 will be suitable for your needs, however - as with all instruments - I would strongly recommend playing these models for yourself before making a decision.

Due to the nature of the product (e.g. no 'built-in' sound etc.) it may be difficult to find a VPC1 in stores to play-test. However, the current CA15 utilises the same action, so this should provide an understanding of the keybed's touch/feeling.

On a separate note, while reaching grade 7 is undoubtedly a significant achievement, I would encourage you to continue studying towards grade 8. This may also add greater legitimacy to your skill level when seeking to teach pupils.

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2137398 - 08/22/13 08:39 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Kawai James]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
Originally Posted By: Kawai James
On a separate note, while reaching grade 7 is undoubtedly a significant achievement, I would encourage you to continue studying towards grade 8. This may also add greater legitimacy to your skill level when seeking to teach pupils.

A gazillion years ago, having passed grade 7 at around the age of 12, I was studying for grade 8 and decided to quit. My piano teacher hit the roof, and suggested that a bump on the head I'd received (having recently been involved in a rather nasty fight at a London tube station) had affected my sanity. To this day, that and not finishing my legal studies (do you see a pattern forming?) have been the two biggest regrets I've had. Compensating for such woolly-minded laziness later in life is incredibly difficult, and requires way more application than would have been needed at the time. I can only second what James has suggested. That said, I did do a little teaching at one time, but felt under-qualified and therefore lacked confidence as well as the requisite skills.

#2137401 - 08/22/13 08:46 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Wow, grade 7 at age 12?!

I only entered the examination for grade 3 (probably at a similar age), but failed by a few marks due to my terrible sight reading.

I continued to study with my piano teacher for a few more years, eventually reaching (approximately) grade 5 level, although unfortunately I didn't enter the exam to confirm my ability.

James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2137405 - 08/22/13 08:50 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Kawai James]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon
Originally Posted By: Kawai James
Wow, grade 7 at age 12?!

James
x

Yes, but it was through the LCM, not the Royal Academy. I don't think the London College was regarded as being quite as stringent as its rival - at least back then.

#2137406 - 08/22/13 08:52 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
iceporky Offline

Loc: Singapore
I was at my music store the other day and tried out the MP10 (RM3 action) and MP6 (RH action).

I was so ready to be blown away by MP10's key action, after reading so many positive reviews about the RM3 action. But, frankly, I'm a bit underwhelmed with it. It's heavier/slower; reminds me of my P155. I tried MP6's key action and like it.

I think you had the impression that MP10's key action is much better than ES7 from all the reading. You HAVE to try it out yourself. For me, ES7's key action is really good and I'll pick it over MP10's key action any day.

Interestingly, the store told me that they sold 12 units of ES7 just for that month. They have cleared all their ES7 inventory and the waiting time for the next shipment is about 2 months. The last unit, which was a display unit, was also sold; for almost the same price as my new unit.

In any case, both are great instruments. Just try both before deciding or you won't know what you are missing. Happy shopping!

#2137530 - 08/23/13 03:47 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Todd Bellows]
Starr Keys Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: california
Originally Posted By: Todd Bellows
Isn't it a case of which option enables better control over dynamics rather than sound quality?

This is my understanding. I remember having the distinct impression, after reading the OP's posts in the dedicated VPC1 thread and the reviews at the online stores, that classical players chose it because they loved the action even though they weren't over the moon with the piano software, since it was the closest thing they'd experienced to the action of an acoustic grand. Someone also made the point that the sounds could significantly improve in the future and you wouldn't need to buy a new DP to get them with the VPC1 while you would with the Es7.

#2137550 - 08/23/13 05:25 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Starr Keys]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Starr Keys
Someone also made the point that the sounds could significantly improve in the future and you wouldn't need to buy a new DP to get them with the VPC1 while you would with the Es7.

Why would you need to buy a new DP to get them them with the ES7 ?

The ES7 is also capable of utilizing software sounds through MIDI capabilities, same as the VPC1.

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D

#2137679 - 08/23/13 11:23 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: dmd]
Starr Keys Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: california
Originally Posted By: dmd

The ES7 is also capable of utilizing software sounds through MIDI capabilities, same as the VPC1.

I understand that the ES7 can be used as a controller, Don, but for the less tech savy or just plain lazy, the velocity curves would already be preset with the new sounds to give the player optimal control of their dynamics on the VPC1 with its action. After all, the full spectrum of sound on even the best acoustic grands isn't automatically available to everyone, only to those who can optimally control their dynamics.

#2137701 - 08/23/13 12:12 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Starr Keys]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Starr Keys
Originally Posted By: dmd

I understand that the ES7 can be used as a controller, Don, but for the less tech savy or just plain lazy, the velocity curves would already be preset with the new sounds to give the player optimal control of their dynamics on the VPC1 with its action. After all, the full spectrum of sound on even the best acoustic grands isn't automatically available to everyone, only to those who can optimally control their dynamics.

Or ... you could just say ... "You are right, I momentarily forgot about that."

LOL ...

#2138617 - 08/25/13 03:21 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Carmien Offline

I would like to concur with the admiration of the es7. However, whilst the action is lovely I have to stress the sound of the grand piano through good headphones. I use sennheiser 585 headphones and...well, I'm being spoiled by them. If I take them off and listen to the built in speakers it is not long before I put them back on again. Through good headphones the es7 sounds better than my upright acoustic.

good luck. Oh, and try your best to play both. Its worth taking your time for sure.

#2138654 - 08/25/13 06:38 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Carmien]
iceporky Offline

Originally Posted By: Carmien
However, whilst the action is lovely I have to stress the sound of the grand piano through good headphones. I use sennheiser 585 headphones and...well, I'm being spoiled by them. If I take them off and listen to the built in speakers it is not long before I put them back on again. Through good headphones the es7 sounds better than my upright acoustic.

I understand exactly what you meant. I too love the ES7 sound through my sennheiser 598. But I've been using the built-in speakers more and more lately. I tend to use the "Studio Grand" piano sample because, to me, that probably sounds the best through ES7's built-in speakers (but if through headphones, the best sound is the "Concert Grand" piano sample).

Have a listen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6ct9TX-og

#2138671 - 08/25/13 07:30 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Dutchraptor Offline

Wow! thanks for the overwhelming number of responses guys. There's some gold information here.

I will definitely go for grade 8 in due time. I just stopped because the pieces didn't appeal to me at the time.

I totally understand the difference headphones make. Every now and then I like to put them on when I'm playing on my current set up and it just makes a world of a difference. I probably need to use them anyways so I don't annoy the neighbors.

I've made up my mind, I'll be going with the es7, thanks guys smile I'll let ye know what I think of it once I get it.

#2157792 - 09/26/13 03:40 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
iceporky Offline

I was at my piano store and tested out the Kawai MP10 again.

I have a change of opinon on the RM3 key action. I think the RM3 is quite nice actually. I wouldn't say it's nicer than ES7's RH2 key action, but I think anyone who gets the RM3 (I or II) key action will be a happy camper.

Dutchraptor, did you get the Kawai ES7? Are you happy with it?

#2157840 - 09/26/13 06:35 AM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
I've been using the VPC1 for a few weeks now. I like it a lot but I have just one reservation; the let-off simulation - I'm not yet convinced this doesn't diminish the quality of the playing. I don't know if the ES7 has the same let-off effect.

Looking at the kawai website animation, it looks to me (vaguely!) as though perhaps the let off could be 'cut' away, possibly snipped off. It's also possible that the tag (or whatever the technical term is!) that introduces the let-off resistance is anchored with a screw which would make it removeable, and therefore replaceable if for any reason one had a change of heart.

It goes without saying that I wouldn't dream of undertaking something like this myself without being well past the warranty period but it's something I'll seriously consider doing at a later date if I haven't replaced this keyboard for a later model which doesn't incorporate the let-off feature.

I wonder if James can throw any light on the possibilty of such a mod? If it were something as simple as a removable screw-fixed appendage, maybe even performed by Kawai themselves at a nominal charge; open it up, remove 88 screws, close it up. Might such a service be possible?

#2158009 - 09/26/13 12:31 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I've wondered about that too. As you may note from other places I've posted, I don't like that letoff friction point, either in acoustics or in digitals.

#2158029 - 09/26/13 01:26 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: gvfarns]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: gvfarns
I've wondered about that too. As you may note from other places I've posted, I don't like that letoff friction point, either in acoustics or in digitals.

Yes, I remember you wrote negatively about letoff. I don't know if a high quality grand piano letoff is different in mechanism and therefore 'feel' from that of a middle of the road upright but I'm starting to suspect that one of the reasons (and there were many others) I became disenchanted with my upright is because of the letoff notch which feels very similar to that on the VPC1.

I wonder if there's a sole DP enthusiast who speaks favourably about letoff? (apologies....apart from Bennevis)

Edited by dire tonic (09/26/13 01:29 PM)

#2158040 - 09/26/13 01:40 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Ando, if you consider him a DP enthusiast. He certainly knows a lot about DP's, though I get the feeling he is more of an acoustic enthusiast and a DP tolerator.

Ando, feel free to correct me if I'm off on this.

Edited by gvfarns (09/26/13 01:40 PM)

#2158055 - 09/26/13 02:04 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: Dutchraptor]
Vid Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
To each their own I guess. I like the let-off thing and believe it or not consciously try to utilize it in my playing. I think it helps the adjustment to playing on an acoustic grand.

I would describe myself as a DP tolerator as well.

#2158061 - 09/26/13 02:15 PM Re: VPC1 vs ES7 [Re: dire tonic]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dire tonic

I wonder if there's a sole DP enthusiast who speaks favourably about letoff?

...maybe I should have qualified that:-

I wonder if there's a sole DP enthusiast who speaks favourably about letoff as implemented in DPs?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
80 registered (bennevis, AndrewJCW, Allard, 18 invisible), 1117 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75958 Members
42 Forums
157084 Topics
2306803 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Timing of the trill Invention no 1
by DreamOfSleeping
Today at 03:55 AM
Consolation 3 played by Paul Barton question
by briandang
Today at 01:37 AM
Toccata Boogie -- piano solo
by Axtremus
Today at 01:11 AM
Upright Essex Piano - Is It Worth it?
by Lasa
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
I thought some of you pianists might find this interesting
by Mark Cerisano, RPT
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission