Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
106 registered (Anne'sson, 661-Pete, AZ_Astro, anotherscott, Barry1963, 35 invisible), 1322 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 64 of 66 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 >
Topic Options
#2288935 - 06/12/14 02:55 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: not in Japan anymore
Patrick, what kind of digital do you have? Does it have half-pedal capabilities? I have a Yamaha Arius 160, which has half-pedal (though it can't compete with an acoustic of course). But my mother has a 140, and it doesn't have the half-pedal, and I can really tell the difference.

If you do have a half-pedal capability, then you want to learn how to use it, and that may help tremendously. if you don't have half-pedal, it's kind of an all-or-nothing situation, but still I think you should be able to figure out how to pedal in a way that's pleasing to your ears. I play a lot of Einaudi these days (thanks to Monica! grin ) and although I always prefer the acoustic experience, I can still enjoy playing with the digital.
Good luck!

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2289176 - 06/13/14 01:59 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: ShiroKuro]
PatrickBl Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Thanks for your advice ShiroKuro. I have a Kawai MP7 DP. The piano supports half pedaling, but I'm afraid I don't - well, not yet. I'm still pretty much all or nothing at my skill level.

I've only had this piano for a few weeks, and my last one didn't have half pedaling. It's on my list as a skill I need to work on. smile

Patrick

#2289225 - 06/13/14 04:38 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Welcome Patrick smile
I agree with those who said they just pedal intuitively (Carlos and Monika?)
I just pedal when it feels right, I haven't actually considered it before!

I'm giving Samba a try, it flows quite nicely from the fingers smile

#2289300 - 06/13/14 11:16 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Patrick, in that case I would suggest the following:
1) go online (or to your manual) and read what it says about using the half-pedal, since it might say something about how it works or how to differentiate b/w half and full pedaling.

2) Spend some time getting to know your pedal. Do this when you're not practicing anything else. Practice with a one-handed melody or just block chords and try to see if you can *hear* where the half-pedal responds. Using just one of those at a time (either the melody or the block chords but not both together), play without any pedal at all. It should sound some what clipped (don't make an effort to play with legato,you want to hear the clippy-ness). Then, play it with the pedal pressed down completely the whole time, hopefully it will sound muddy. smile Then try to over-pedal between notes/chords. Hopefully it will sound choppy. smile Now see if you can use the half-pedal to clear out some but not all of the resonance. This should work better with the melody than the chords. Half-pedaling is just what it sounds like, bringing the pedal down halfway, or, when you have the pedal pressed down completely, bringing it up only half way and then pressing down again. This exercise should help you learn to *hear* what your pedal is capable of, and how it responds to different degrees of "pressing." So what you want to do for pressing down the pedal is to figure out how far is halfway, how far is not far enough, and how far is too far. And then, with the pedal pressed down, and some chord or melody notes sounding, how much of a raise and re-pedal is too far (i.e. clears out the pedal completely) how far is not far enough (i.e. makes no change whatsoever) and how far is just right (makes it less muddy but still gives you a connected, flowing sound).

The above suggestions are all specifically to help you learn how to use your pedal. Then the next thing I recommend is to practice the Einaudi piece one hand only, and try to hear where it sounds good if you pedal, where you might want to half-pedal change and where you might want a full pedal change. Do the left hand and right hand parts separately and try to slowly move from focused attention on the pedal to a more natural, automatic pedaling. Then do both hands together, go back and forth between the two as often as necessary.

Good luck!!

Jessiebear, and everyone, I'm working on Nuvole Bianche right now, and hoping to record it soon-ish. I also decided to start working on Monday, which should be do-able since the three against two part (starting on the 4th page) are not all that different from those in Oltremare, and other as far as I can tell at this point, that's the only part that's tricky.

I still haven't recorded Nefeli, because there's one part that I just can't play well. It's the slow part that starts in measure 69, it should be the easiest part of the piece, but my RH sounds crappy through most of it. Monica, any advice?

#2289333 - 06/13/14 12:58 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: ShiroKuro]
barbaram Offline

Originally Posted By: ShiroKuro
Nefeli <> there's one part that I just can't play well. It's the slow part that starts in measure 69, it should be the easiest part of the piece, but my RH sounds crappy through most of it.

This is/was true for me too. I thought I'd have this ready to record for the last ABF quarterly recital, but struggled to get this section to flow.

I did some work on it with my teacher, and with some fingering changes we were able to make it much better (though I'm still not entirely happy).

I'm not used to describing this stuff, and I don't have either my music or a piano in front of me, so apologies in advance if it doesn't help!

On the CBAG quavers I use 3214, which leaves my hand well positioned for the octave stretch that follows.

On the CDBG (?) quavers, I use 4543, which again allows me to get my hand down and ready for the stretch

And on the awkward bit where you have the BCBC at the bottom of the chord I do a ritenuto with a tiny pause, and then use the 3214 fingering again on the CBAG

#2289346 - 06/13/14 01:44 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Barbara, thanks for those comments.... actually, I was thinking (when I posted above) that it wasn't those sections (the last group of quavers/eighth notes in measures 72 and 76), but the octaves in the RH for measures 69-71 and 77-79.... But now I'm wondering if I should see how I'm playing those 4 notes you wrote about, because a lot of times a tricky section is actually cleared up by fixing something right before it.

And I should add (just in general and for anyone who wants to share suggestions) I have no problem playing just an octave with my RH (I can actually comfortably play a 9th with my RH and a 10th with my LH) so it's not strictly a physical thing.

It is, however, partly a byproduct of how I practice, because this should be an "easier" section, so I didn't practice it much early on as I was working on other sections. But now I find myself not ready to record because this one section sounds awful. This happens to me a lot when I neglect so-called easier sections and then find that I can play the hardest parts of a piece quite well and the easiest parts not at all crazy

Anyway, I made a snapshot of these sections, so Barbara and anyone else please share your suggestions if you have any.

#2289361 - 06/13/14 02:34 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: ShiroKuro]
PatrickBl Offline

Thanks for your advice ShiroKuro. I'll try to explore the new (to me) world of half-pedaling in my next few sessions.

The world seemed so much simpler when the sustain pedal was either on or off smile

Patrick.

#2289385 - 06/13/14 04:10 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: PatrickBl]
barbaram Offline

ShiroKuro, I see where you mean now. I have no special tips for those bars, I'm afraid. They work ok for me, except that the BCBC in measure 78 I find quite awkward.

A key thing I forgot to mention is that I play the dotted minim A in bar 72 (and all similar places) with my LH not my RH. Doesn't sound like that will help you though, if your issue is with the previous measures!

So I'm afraid I was no help at all! Meanwhile, I found your pedalling advise very helpful, thanks!

Edited by barbaram (06/13/14 04:11 PM)

#2289389 - 06/13/14 04:17 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: barbaram]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: barbaram
A key thing I forgot to mention is that I play the dotted minim A in bar 72 (and all similar places) with my LH not my RH.

That's interesting, I play that with my RH, and in the very last chord at the end of the piece, the A-E-A which is written for the left hand, I play the top A with my right hand as well, not because I can't reach it because I thought it sounded better.

Glad my pedaling comments were helpful! I'll post back after I play Nefeli again and let you know if I made any changes, or better yet, progress! laugh

#2295833 - 06/27/14 02:57 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
After mastering the hand independence issues earlier in the piece, the hardest two measures for me currently are 76-77 (and where it recurs later on). No matter how many times I practiced it, I could never get my right hand down quickly enough to play the octave A's at the start of measure 77 after playing the melody line in measure 76.

On my recording of the piece, I play it as written, and there's a very short but definitely perceptible pause, one that aggravates me greatly. Nowadays, when I play "Nefeli," I adopt a strategy of surrender: I recognize that I'm not going to make the jump quickly enough, so I don't try. Instead I play the full chord in the left hand, and then the higher A in my right hand, but I don't try to play the lower eighth note A and instead just pick it up later in the measure. To me it sounds better to have the rhythm right and avoid the pause, while leaving out that lower A, than get all the notes in but have a pause. ymmv.

#2295839 - 06/27/14 03:25 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Monica K.]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Monica K.
Nowadays, when I play "Nefeli," I adopt a strategy of surrender: I recognize that I'm not going to make the jump quickly enough, so I don't try. Instead I play the full chord in the left hand, and then the higher A in my right hand, but I don't try to play the lower eighth note A and instead just pick it up later in the measure.

Yeah this is definitely one good solution.

Quote:
To me it sounds better to have the rhythm right and avoid the pause, while leaving out that lower A, than get all the notes in but have a pause. ymmv.

I agree with you, esp since the lower A does come up in the measure (so the ultimate sound profile is maintained).

I think my problem is I haven't committed to one way or the other, I sometimes do the "death by rubato" method where I try to play that RH chord but havve rubato throughout that section to cover up any pauses, but other times I do drop that RH lower A and have less rubato. I think this method is resulting in wishy-washiness. :P

I'm going to try both methods tonight when I practice and see which one I like better, and then pick one! My teacher wants me to record this (she thinks I wait too long to record, or spend too much time on pieces that are recording-ready), so it's time to pick one way of playing and then perfect that.

Especially since I also have Nuvole Bianche and Monday on my practice menu right now, and these are both coming along well, so if I can move Nefeli from in-progress to repertoire pieces, that would be good!

Speaking of Monday, I gave up on Oltremare (the 12-pager) but it did me good to have worked on so much of it because now I've had zero problems with the three against two section in Monday (middle of the piece, starts at bottom of 4th page on my score). Maybe if I can get Nefeli recorded I'll come back to Oltremare.

Either that or start on Ancora... or Andare, I always get those mixed up (both start with A after all...) I think it's Ancora, super long piece.....

#2295917 - 06/27/14 07:22 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Sorry to hear you're at that point with Oltremare, Shiro. frown It is worth persevering with but it might be nice to have a break and go back to it fresh later. What bars are tripping you up, out of interest?

Monday is strangely nice to play isn't it? I just picked it up a few weeks ago along with Melodia Africana IV. I might need to do your sneaky page turny thing with it though.

I'd definitely say Ancora- it is more pleasing to play even though it's long. Andare is a sod, timing-wise, and gave me RSI.

Now I have Best Of, I've been working through it. I really like Samba for some reason. I tried Nefeli but just didn't gel with it, don't know why.

#2295936 - 06/27/14 08:38 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Jessiebear, I don't remember that there was any specific problem spot, but I was working on a few other pieces and Oltremare is so long and I was no longer captivated, so I took it off my practice menu. I may come back to it, especially since having worked on more than half of it, it should be easier to complete the second time.

And I just check, Ancora is super long!! It's pretty repetive though if I'm remembering right, so I would guess there aren't that many unique sections. Now I have to go look!

Monday is fantastic btw, I love playing it! I listen to music on my phone a lot (for example during my morning commute) and I started listening to Monday and became obsessed pretty much immediately! smile

Maybe you should try listening to Nefeli a bit, it may very well grow on you! smile

#2295960 - 06/27/14 10:20 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Oh yes I do understand the 'not loving it anymore' factor, no point giving time to something then, I agree!
Ancora is repetitive in the LH for sure, which makes it quite nice as you can focus on the RH.

I will try and listen a bit more to Nefeli and see if it appeals more smile

#2296091 - 06/28/14 08:58 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Hmm, I just read through Ancora while listening along (IOW not at the piano), and it looks like there's not the kind of repetition like there is in Nuvole Bianche or Monday, where there are maybe themes that repeat almost exactly the same. Although maybe I might notice more repeated section if I actually played it, i never really "get" those kind of 4-note chords unless I'm playing them...

Anyway, just reading it without playing it, I feel like Ancora might be one of the harder ones. Which is fine of course, but I'll have to think about when I wold start working on it if that's what I want to do.

BTW, I played Nefeli yesterday, what i realized is I just really need to isolate that one section and play it slow and decide one way to play it because as it is right now, I'm just flubbing through it :P

#2296274 - 06/28/14 07:28 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Yes Shiro that sounds like the way to go with that one section- over and over again slowly until your fingers know it off by heart smile

With Ancora, please don't think I'm pressuring you, totally up to you if you take it on. But it is more of a story than a song, there are definite chapters and it is a compulsive thing once you get into it.

Being able to listen to it on repeat is so helpful! We can have an idea in our heads of how things are supposed to sound- not like my old days as a pupil when I had nothing to go on!

What would you take up instead, if you didn't do Ancora?

How's everyone else going with Mr E? We've been a quiet lot lately smile Carlos how are you going with your next show? Monika what are you working on at the moment? Are you still enjoying Indaco? I played it last night and thought of you smile

I've got Maple Leaf Rag ready to start but I'm holding off as I've just gone back to work and haven't had the energy to throw myself into it yet, so I'm just working on putting current songs to memory instead. I'm a very lazy practicer, no scales or exercises, I just use a favourite couple of songs (Ancora incl) as a finger warmup lol. More fun than Hanon!

#2296311 - 06/28/14 09:04 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
I'm working on Tracce right now... technically it's very easy (once you wrap your head around a key signature requiring C-flats...); it's the voicing of the melody line and controlling the dynamics that makes or breaks the piece.

#2296318 - 06/28/14 09:30 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Jessiebear]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Jessiebear
What would you take up instead, if you didn't do Ancora?

I'm thinking of playing this piece (this is the one that had me asking about Musicnotes.com):
The Last Sound by Yiruma, who is well known for River Flows in You.
(Sorry, this video is a collection and is over 5 hours long, so I can't embed it, but if you click on this link it will take you directly to the piece I want to play):
Yiruma: The Last Sound

Monica, I'm not remembering which one Tracce is, I must not have it in the playlist I have going on my phone right now. I'll have to listen to it!

Quote:
the voicing of the melody line and controlling the dynamics that makes or breaks the piece.

I can imagine what you mean. Although this goes probably for most of his pieces, there are some for which it's even more important than for others and often those are the ones that look "easier" on the page.

#2296356 - 06/28/14 11:15 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Monika oh yes I know that one, you're exactly right- it does depend entirely on the dynamics and how much voice you give the melody. It's beautiful, done right. I had a wee sightread through it last week and couldn't do it justice obviously, but I like the 'mood' of it laugh I look forward to your interpretation!

Shiro that Yiruma one is quite lovely, I can see why you like it.

I've just enjoyed a 3 hour session focusing on memorising dynamics to perfect Questa Notte, Sur Le Fil and Divenire mainly, with a few others thrown in. It's a treat in my weekend to have this time to myself smile

#2297884 - 07/02/14 07:32 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
PatrickBl Offline

I'm having a good time learning Nefeli (well, good when it comes out right). Although it worries me when pianists who are vastly superior to me start discussing difficulties they've had further along. Probably against best practice, I'm working through it bar by bar (I know you should work on the tricky bits first, but the beginning bit's so nice!). I take it there are a couple of "land mines" waiting for me?

Patrick

#2297904 - 07/02/14 08:43 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
MarieJ Offline

Loc: Queensland Australia
I've just discovered Love is a Mystery. It looks simple, but that's deceptive - like most of Einaudi's beautiful music it's a case of not 'what' so much as 'how'. It will take years before I begin to do it justice. I keep reminding myself not to be impatient though, as the journey is a delight.

#2297958 - 07/02/14 10:58 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Mark_C Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
I don't know anything of any of this grin but I see that you're just 10 views from 2.5 million. thumb

#2297962 - 07/02/14 11:03 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: Mark_C]
JoelW Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Mark_C
I don't know anything of any of this grin but I see that you're just 10 views from 2.5 million. thumb

I saw your comment, clicked back and refreshed. Perfect timing!

#2297988 - 07/02/14 11:43 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Holy Cow!

By the way, Patrick, I wouldn't say Nefeli is waiting for you with land mines, there are a few spots that are harder than others, but in some ways one of the hardest sections is on the first page. Enjoy it, it's a great piece to play!

#2298300 - 07/03/14 03:23 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: ShiroKuro]
PatrickBl Offline

Thanks ShiroKuro, that's a relief. I have a number of pieces of music that are "resting" until my skill catches up with the difficulty level. I'll be glad to discover Nefeli isn't one of them.

Patrick

#2298450 - 07/04/14 01:19 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Oh that is great to see re: the 2.5m views!

I burnt my LH 4 & 5 fingers on a hot baking sheet today, and my first thought was 'oh no I hope I can still play piano!' The answer is no, even typing hurts. frown Silly me!

#2299089 - 07/06/14 04:40 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Here are a couple of my favourite pieces, not perfect but getting there.

Apologies I'm still using my old microphone so sounds a bit underwater/gurgly.

Monday
Monika would you have any suggestions, having played it before?

Also, this is how far I am with Melodia Africana IV I really like playing this piece, it reminds me of Divenire with the way certain parts flow.

I'm trying to make both pieces smoother and bring out the right hand but not too much!

#2299130 - 07/06/14 10:33 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Jessiebear, Monday sounds really great! (I'm working on that too).

Your triplets and the 3 against 2 section sound really nice. I especially like the sound and feeling you have in the second group of 3 against 2, the one where the RH plays C# A C#, C# G# C#. You have just the right touch!

The only things I would say are:

1) consider trying to soften up the thumb notes in the LH. (This might be due to the recording of course so use your judgment over mine!) this might be connected to your goal of bringing out the RH more so I would say don't worry about bringing it out too much.

2) consider thinking about the melodic line in the second theme (the one that starts half way down the second page and comes up again at the end). It sounds to me like you are breaking it at points where I don't feel like it breaks, if that makes sense. Maybe go back and listen to the original and pay close attention to where the melodic line breathes on that section.

But these are really small things, you've got all the important elements there. Great job!!

#2299134 - 07/06/14 10:46 AM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
ShiroKuro Offline
3000 Post Club Member

BTW in my comment above, the triplets, I meant the 16th note triplets, which you do very nicely.

I also just listened to Melodia Africana, wow!! Truly lovely!!! Hearing your beautiful rendition, I'm adding that to my "play in future" for sure!!!

#2299292 - 07/06/14 10:21 PM Re: Ludovico Einaudi [Re: NancyM333]
Jessiebear Offline

Thank you ShiroKuro that is really useful feedback smile I will go back to the YT recording and make sure I'm phrasing it properly.

Yes 3 against 2 really threw me when I encountered it first, but now it's really satisfying to play smile

Melodia Africana IV is a favourite of mine now. And if you can do IV, then M.A. III is pretty much the same so it's easy to go through. However I have had to learn that fast middle part off by heart as there's nowhere to turn the page- it either has to be way before, or a page afterwards. That's what I get for slacking and not sticking it together like you showed me LOL.

Page 64 of 66 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
Christmas Lights at Piano World Headquarters in Maine 2014
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Bottom of hammer hitting top of damper on upright
by JoeThePro
12/21/14 10:09 PM
Getting better
by Kekewak
12/21/14 07:35 PM
Pearl River vs. Samick
by Zekk
12/21/14 03:41 PM
Kawai vs. Yamaha: what to choose
by SeeSharp
12/21/14 02:19 PM
Disklavier Pro Alternatives? C5X Value for money?
by bryan77
12/21/14 01:15 PM
Forum Stats
77391 Members
42 Forums
160049 Topics
2350400 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission