Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#2151806 - 09/17/13 02:13 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
carey Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Originally Posted By: Polyphonist
Originally Posted By: carey
With an October 16th deadline I believe that the majority of folks who sign up will most likely already have the Mazurkas in their repertoire...which is fine, except that it doesn't give other folks much of an opportunity to learn and perfect a new piece.

Why not? A month is plenty of time to learn and perfect a two-page piece. I, for one, have not even decided which one I'm going to learn yet. And if you've never done it before, this is an opportunity to challenge yourself. smile

Of course, many of the Mazurkas are much longer than two pages...but, you're correct, some are fairly short. Folks will either have time to do this - or they won't - depending on what else is going on in their lives over the next month. I'm just saying that with a longer deadline you'll probably get greater participation.

Originally Posted By: carey
The Mazurkas as a whole are a quantum leap up in overall difficulty (both technically and musically). So if you really want ABF folks to participate you should at least give them first crack at the "easier" Mazurkas.

While this is not really a recital geared towards the beginners as the others have been, we are giving them a chance (encouraging them?) to participate if they so wish, and are advanced enough to play the repertoire we are doing. If they want the easier Mazurkas (except that there are no easy Mazurkas) they need only to "snap them up" as Michael says. grin

The past e-citals have not necessarily been geared toward beginners (for example we did a Beethoven Sonata e-cital in 2010. More generic ones (like the past Chopin or Schumann e-citals) have provided opportunities for both beginners and seasoned pianists. Guess we'll just have to see how many ABF folks snap the easy ones up. grin

Edited by carey (09/17/13 02:14 AM)

Ad 800 (Pearl River)
Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#2151807 - 09/17/13 02:14 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: dire tonic]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York City
Originally Posted By: dire tonic
Correct me if I'm wrong but if this is the Michael who recently posted in the ABF forum thread 'themed recital -- Joplin' he seems to have been "snapping them up" before a proposed recital has even advanced beyond the twinkle in someone's skull - in fact I think in one instance he was both proposer and snapper.

If you look back in this thread you will find that Michael very fairly entered for his chosen Mazurka, and the comments you reference in the Joplin thread were made after that happened.

Polyphonist

#2151810 - 09/17/13 02:18 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
carey Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Originally Posted By: beet31425
I could get the easier Mazurkas under my fingers in a day, beet. And memorize them to boot. Truly playing them takes much, much longer. We all know that. laugh

If we agree on that, why not set up the recital so that people have enough time to "truly" play them?

1) most entrants will probably already know the Mazurka they're playing
2) if they don't, this is an exercise in internalizing a piece more quickly than one might be used to. Personally, I'm used to learning things very fast. If you're not, all the better. smile I don't expect technical perfection. Rather, I care if you have something to say.

No matter how well - or poorly we say it??? Wouldn't it make more sense to give folks enough time to perfect a piece to the best of their ability? After all, we want members to actually listen to these recordings...... wink

I'm gonna shut up now.

Edited by carey (09/17/13 02:19 AM)

#2151812 - 09/17/13 02:21 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

I am in favor of keeping the current deadline. Until Derulux, the other organizer, weighs in on this issue, assume that either you play a piece you know, prepare a piece by October 16, or don't participate. It's that simple.

Polyphonist

#2151816 - 09/17/13 02:31 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Kreisler]
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Land of the never-ending music
I think it is because the E minor was composed before the other 3 mazurkas of Opus 41 (in 1838, while the other 3 were composed in 1839), but the order does differ in different editions. Even the Paderewski edition has it has No.2.

Music is my best friend.

#2151823 - 09/17/13 02:52 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Derulux Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia
I am in favor of keeping the current deadline. Until Derulux, the other organizer, weighs in on this issue, assume that either you play a piece you know, prepare a piece by October 16, or don't participate. It's that simple.

Everyone is different, with different strengths and weaknesses, and different amounts of time they can devote. To me, this is a reasonable deadline for a mazurka. I will only have 2-3 hours to work on the piece, myself, but it is a piece I played years ago, so I'm hedging my bet.

I would say this about the deadline -- let's see where the chips fall. If enough members feel they can participate by Oct 16, then let's keep the date, and members who feel it's a little too short a timeline can jump in on round 2. If the majority of members feel it's too short a timeline, to where we don't have a full recital, then let's adjust so that the recital itself is not compromised.

#2151824 - 09/17/13 02:53 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Ganddalf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
I would really like to participate. But I’m a bit concerned about the deadline, since I have limited time for practicing.
If the deadline is firm, I go for Op.67/2 in g-minor.

#2151825 - 09/17/13 02:53 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: dire tonic]
Michael Sayers Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Stockholms ln, Sverige

Correct me if I'm wrong but if this is the Michael who recently posted in the ABF forum thread 'themed recital -- Joplin' he seems to have been "snapping them up" before a recital possibility has even advanced beyond the twinkle in someone's skull - in fact I think in one instance he was both proposer and snapper.

Doesn't anyone here have the wit to devise/introduce some modicum of fairness?

It may require a bit more work but here are two suggestions.

I apologize if I seemed to be jumping ahead in line with the three pieces from Op. 82 for the hypothetical Schumann recital. I wasn't really wanting to be allowed to do that as the same rules would apply to me as to everyone else, rather I was responding to inner enthusiasm for Schumann's music. And if the Schumann recital materializes and I "snap up" something another member wants to play, that member can PM or email me and I'll be happy to hand it over even if the result is that I don't participate!

If you REALLY want to invite the ABF'ers to participate, then ringfence as well as possible the 'easier' pieces in the theme. (Yes, I know, this can't be an exact science but an approximation will do).

Instigate a lottery system for the most popular pieces or any piece with multiple interest. There are various online systems (short straw etc) which could be monitored here by a willing member.

My feeling is that to allow more than one member to record a work is the finest and best solution as the choice of music says something too about a pianist, not only how each particular work is played.

Having more than one recording of a work might make for an interesting discussion.

M.

#2151827 - 09/17/13 02:58 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Michael Sayers]
dire tonic Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
Originally Posted By: Michael Sayers

My feeling is that to allow more than one member to record a work is the finest and best solution as the choice of music says something too about a pianist, not only how each particular work is played.

Having more than one recording of a work might make for an interesting discussion.

M.

I was under the impression that the pieces would be assigned exclusively - hence Polyphonist's advice to be the early bird. But, yes, I think it's a good idea to allow more than one pianist to a piece.

#2151829 - 09/17/13 03:07 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
1000 Post Club Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but if this is the Michael who recently posted in the ABF forum thread 'themed recital -- Joplin' he seems to have been "snapping them up" before a proposed recital has even advanced beyond the twinkle in someone's skull - in fact I think in one instance he was both proposer and snapper.

If you look back in this thread you will find that Michael very fairly entered for his chosen Mazurka, and the comments you reference in the Joplin thread were made after that happened.

Actually I didn't fully commit to the Op. 17 No. 4 Mazurka, which is because there is uncertainty about recording arrangements, so out of fairness I should plan to do it separately, put it on youtube, and post a link in the members' recordings forum.

M.

#2151839 - 09/17/13 03:35 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: SC Mountains
Just FYI. This has been done. The "ABF folks" held a three part Mazurka Marathon over the course of a year about five years ago, We played ALL of them, not just the easier ones as "we" have so graciously been offered

#2151860 - 09/17/13 04:35 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: BruceD]
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: BruceD

I'm not sure what you mean about the playing being "anything but literal...." Is any playing of any score "literal"?

It is about a particular sort of measuring stick used to interpret music by most musicians I know. I don't interpret music with a measuring stick or keep to the score as notated when the use of piano tone and sonority required for emotional expression necessitates alteration.

Provocative? Confrontational?
This is simply meant to be an exercise wherein we all share our playing with others. It is not a competition to be judged, nor should performances be compared.

I was concerned because as the only one here vocal about an issue with musical non-acceptance it might seem to be about something other than just getting the facts about if something is okay or not, and so far (except for this one recital with Polyphonist) there hasn't been a decisive reply from a recital administrator about the issue.

If anyone has such feelings about being "conditioned to anticipate negativity" and to experience "anxiety and stress" perhaps that person should not participate in this exercise. It seems wrong, even before the project gets underway, to undermine it with suggestions of negativity.

The anticipation of negativity from professional musicians has been deeply and powerfully ingrained starting even when I was a child as in having to withdraw from a school rather than receive an "F" for not interpreting a Beethoven sonata movement in the traditional range of tempo. You are right, this is not a competition, yet the concept of submitting a recording is suggestive of placing oneself at the mercy of a professional musician - many are flexible and tolerant, but many also (in my experience) are tremendously sadistic as with the example above which had nothing to do with piano playing skill.

I am one of those persons who does everything step-by-step and if an issue can be anticipated to possibly occur at the end it can make more sense to do something else that can be seen through to completion of the goal.

The only way to find out what is thought about something is to ask, so this is why I have been asking these questions to the pianoworld recital administrators. Since asking in other threads hasn't gotten that clear and decisive response from a recital administrator, it felt like some elaboration about the reason for asking might be necessary.

Recording arrangements are uncertain so I can't fairly commit to the Chopin Mazurka Op. 17 No. 4 in such a short time frame during which to record. Probably it is best to let all of this go as I won't be involved with this recital and as far as I know the other pianists here haven't been conditioned to need to ask about such things.

I look forward to hearing everyone's recordings!

M.

#2151895 - 09/17/13 06:04 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
jrcallan Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
67/4

Isn't this thread about selecting?

#2151909 - 09/17/13 06:56 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
PrestoConFuocco Offline

Sign me up for op. 24 no. 1.
And about the deadline, I think it'd better if we delayed it a bit (Two-three weeks). Mazurkas are deceitful pieces, though you can technically learn them in a day or two, they take a long time to polish up. (And by polishing up I mean to make them sound Polish enough :P )
I have a selfish reason too, I'm gonna be abroad for two weeks this month, so I won't have as much time as I'd like. But that's just me.
Anyway, this is a very cool idea smile

#2151924 - 09/17/13 07:27 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: -Frycek]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: -Frycek
Just FYI. This has been done. The "ABF folks" held a three part Mazurka Marathon over the course of a year about five years ago, We played ALL of them, not just the easier ones as "we" have so graciously been offered

I never offered anyone any easy ones. And is this an issue for anyone, that this has been done already? I didn't know...

Polyphonist

#2151928 - 09/17/13 07:30 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: jrcallan]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: jrcallan
67/4

Isn't this thread about selecting?

Yes, but you're committing to a piece when you post here.

Polyphonist

#2151945 - 09/17/13 08:12 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
I have never learned any of the Mazurkas. It's a big hole in my piano education because I was self-taught for many years, and by the time I re-started lessons I had bigger fish to fry (meaning I had too much repertoire to catch up on).

At any rate, I'd love to do one, but with the other music I'm doing I'm not sure about the deadline. I'm confident I could learn a piece and record it within a month, but I don't know if I'd be happy with the quality of it.

I'd like to do 56/1 in B Major if I can get a little more time to do it.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#2151999 - 09/17/13 09:57 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Piano*Dad Offline

Loc: Williamsburg, VA
Quote:
Why not? A month is plenty of time to learn and perfect a two-page piece.

For some people. But others are less skilled (the ABF people who have been invited) than the average denizen of PC. Still others run departments or divisions, manage accounts, are on call at night two days per week, or have other job or family considerations that leave piano as just an activity.

My playing is OK, but I would be reluctant to commit to anything that close at hand because I couldn't guarantee that job or life considerations wouldn't intervene to suck up all available practice time. And I would be unwilling to hit the submit button on anything less than the best work I was capable of producing.

Maybe you'll reconsider the deadline if there are too many unclaimed pieces? Then again, if 90% are taken within days, .... never mind. smile
Grotrian 192 #156455

https://www.youtube.com/user/dhfeld/videos

#2152001 - 09/17/13 10:02 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Piano*Dad]
Morodiene Offline

Originally Posted By: Piano*Dad
Quote:
Why not? A month is plenty of time to learn and perfect a two-page piece.

For some people. But others are less skilled (the ABF people who have been invited) than the average denizen of PC. Still others run departments or divisions, manage accounts, are on call at night two days per week, or have other job or family considerations that leave piano as just an activity.

My playing is OK, but I would be reluctant to commit to anything that close at hand because I couldn't guarantee that job or life considerations wouldn't intervene to suck up all available practice time. And I would be unwilling to hit the submit button on anything less than the best work I was capable of producing.

Maybe you'll reconsider the deadline if there are too many unclaimed pieces? Then again, if 90% are taken within days, .... never mind. smile
Exactly. I may be able to learn it and get a recording, but there's no buffer for if things come up.

#2152010 - 09/17/13 10:11 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
PianoStudent88 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
either you play a piece you know, prepare a piece by October 16, or don't participate. It's that simple.

Polyphonist, you asked recently why there was a tendency to identify ABF and PC participants as separate groups. This quote exemplifies what I often see as a difference in an ABF and a PC attitude. So far, the themed recitals in the ABF have been encouraging of people, trying to find a way for as many people as possible to participate, regardless of their skill level, and finding ways to accomodate people's skills and schedules. This quote on the other hand expects many people to either know the pieces already, or be able to prepare one quickly, or be left out, and delivers it with a dismissive "it's that simple."

I know you participate in both forums, but statements like the one quoted illustrate why I for one think of the ABF and the PC as very different venues.

#2152040 - 09/17/13 10:46 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
WinsomeAllegretto Offline
500 Post Club Member

I would like to do this because I have actually never played a Mazurka before (I've danced one though!). Can I do Op. 7 no 1 please if no one else has taken it? If I continue to be unemployed, I should have PLENTY of time to practice in a month...

Also, would it be cheating if I posted a recording in the "member recording" forum before to get some feedback? It's mostly style things that I'm worried about.

#2152083 - 09/17/13 11:31 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: WinsomeAllegretto]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: WinsomeAllegretto
I would like to do this because I have actually never played a Mazurka before (I've danced one though!). Can I do Op. 7 no 1 please if no one else has taken it? If I continue to be unemployed, I should have PLENTY of time to practice in a month...

Also, would it be cheating if I posted a recording in the "member recording" forum before to get some feedback? It's mostly style things that I'm worried about.

Nope, not cheating. Do whatever you need to. grin

And you can view the list of entries at the top of the page. 7/1 isn't taken yet, so it's yours. Have fun. smile

Polyphonist

#2152084 - 09/17/13 11:34 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Piano*Dad]
Polyphonist Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Maybe you'll reconsider the deadline if there are too many unclaimed pieces?

Yes, I will. But I will try opening it up for seconds and thirds first. smile

Polyphonist

#2152109 - 09/17/13 11:59 AM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Morodiene Offline

Maybe you'll reconsider the deadline if there are too many unclaimed pieces?

Yes, I will. But I will try opening it up for seconds and thirds first. smile

Why is this such a hard thing to do? From my count, there's only one definitely in favor of the Oct. 16 deadline, with Derelux stating having 2 deadlines, so I guess that counts, and Bruce D. and one other poster signing up officially, so that's maybe 3 people OK with Oct. 16, and then you have 8 or 9 including myself saying we'd like a bit more time.

So far, it seems there are quite a few people bothered by the short time frame. What is the reason for this? If you can learn a piece in that amount of time, great, record it and have it done early. I have yet to see a good argument for getting the recital deadline so soon, and lots of arguments for allowing more time.

#2152118 - 09/17/13 12:08 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
Mwm Offline
500 Post Club Member

Please recommend good editions of the Mazurkas.

Thanks

#2152140 - 09/17/13 12:34 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
TwoSnowflakes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I would LOVE to participate, especially since I a) love the mazurkas, and b) my teacher suggested we pick one of these up as a next piece to work on.

So I don't have one I play yet, and since I'm not exactly that advanced, do you guys have any to suggest that aren't already taken but would be do-able in a month for someone like me? It's taking me at least that long to get to non-panic state on most of my pieces, so I'm a little apprehensive of a month timeframe.

ETA: What about Op. 30 No. 2 (b minor)?

Edited by TwoSnowflakes (09/17/13 12:47 PM)
Chopin, Mazurka Op. 67 No.4
With the pedal I love to meddle; When Paderewski comes this way... -Irving Berlin

#2152175 - 09/17/13 01:19 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Polyphonist]
WinsomeAllegretto Offline
500 Post Club Member

And you can view the list of entries at the top of the page. 7/1 isn't taken yet, so it's yours. Have fun. smile

I know. I was just covering my bases in case someone managed to claim that one in the 20 seconds before I could post smile

#2152204 - 09/17/13 02:00 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: TwoSnowflakes]
Derulux Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By: TwoSnowflakes
I would LOVE to participate, especially since I a) love the mazurkas, and b) my teacher suggested we pick one of these up as a next piece to work on.

So I don't have one I play yet, and since I'm not exactly that advanced, do you guys have any to suggest that aren't already taken but would be do-able in a month for someone like me? It's taking me at least that long to get to non-panic state on most of my pieces, so I'm a little apprehensive of a month timeframe.

I think that might be okay. It's a 2-pager, and wasn't that hard for me to grasp the concept under my fingers when I read through it. In general, I think the lower the opus number, the easier the piece. There are quite a few difficult mazurkas in the later groups. (Of course, there are some difficult ones in the early groups, too, so take this with a canister of salt.)

#2152212 - 09/17/13 02:17 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: WinsomeAllegretto]
TwoSnowflakes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: WinsomeAllegretto
I would like to do this because I have actually never played a Mazurka before (I've danced one though!).

I think I've danced to at least six of these! They do appear to make a regular appearance in ballet classes throughout the world. I want to play one that I am familiar with through ballet, but I'm hoping to keep it to the adagio selections. I already have enough problems with the grand allegro combinations. No need to add the accompaniment itself to the problem. Though, to be fair, my piano playing is likely a good deal better than my dancing. smile There have been times when I am standing in a nice preparatory position, frantically trying to remember the combination that I'm about to attempt, and I think to myself, "the likelihood of a successful artistic outcome is higher if I were sitting at the piano rather than dancing in front of it."
With the pedal I love to meddle; When Paderewski comes this way... -Irving Berlin

#2152213 - 09/17/13 02:19 PM Re: Chopin Mazurkas - Forum Recital! [Re: Derulux]
TwoSnowflakes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Derulux
Originally Posted By: TwoSnowflakes

I think that might be okay. It's a 2-pager, and wasn't that hard for me to grasp the concept under my fingers when I read through it. In general, I think the lower the opus number, the easier the piece. There are quite a few difficult mazurkas in the later groups. (Of course, there are some difficult ones in the early groups, too, so take this with a canister of salt.)

Oh, good. I'll see what I can do with it tonight and if it looks like I could maybe wrestle it to the ground in four weeks, I'll take it! Assuming nobody else does, since I haven't yet officially claimed it.

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Pianoteq vs Digital Piano vs Acoustic Piano
by wildpig
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Baldwin Hamilton 1941
by JMN12
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Tucson, AZ: Is Arizona Room a bad place for a piano?
by Paul678
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Kissin plays...
by JoelW
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
For Sale : True Keys Pianos (bundle) American,Italian,Ger
man

by imyself
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
Who's Online
95 registered (allakart, AZ_Astro, anotherscott, 27 invisible), 878 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76224 Members
42 Forums
157573 Topics
2314537 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission