Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#2158529 - 09/27/13 10:31 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Minnesota Marty]
pianoloverus Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York City
Originally Posted By: Minnesota Marty
You do display your association with PB and it is quite prominent. Your disclaimer covers you and your clients, and you are not a client of PB, you are an employee or affiliate. The lack of PB in your disclaimer of opinion makes the inference that you are always speaking on behalf of PB, as opposed to your other professional entities with which you are affiliated.

Here is the first Google definition of client: "A person or organization using the services of a lawyer or other professional person or company." This would seem to indicate PB is one of Steve's clients. I think it's clear to almost everyone except you that Steve's posts are his own ideas and not those of PB or any other of his clients. I think his signature explains everything very clearly.

Edited by pianoloverus (09/27/13 10:41 AM)

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#2158539 - 09/27/13 10:59 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Minnesota Marty Offline

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
Hi Ian,

I would suggest to Mr. Paulson to stress manufacturing consistency and insure that all pianos are produced to fall within very narrow mechanical tolerances. Even through the use of "hand built" there is a wide range from sloppy to immaculate. Steinway needs to always be as close to perfection as is possible in its craftsmanship.

Craftsmanship leads to artistry. Steinway does this very well. The "Steinway Sound" needs to be retained and promoted. It is the sound of the Steinway which is the biggest selling point, as long as manufacturing standards are at the very highest level.

I believe that best thing that Mr. Paulson can do is to listen to his builders and staff, of all instrument lines, to put quality and excellence first. He knows how to develop and grow the SMI companies from a marketing standpoint, and he has the resources to accomplish his goals. He should not, however, meddle with the concept of what makes a Steinway a Steinway. He should insist that all products under his purview be of the highest quality in any given price range.

I have had the chance to play several new S&S-O and put them through their paces. They were exceptional instruments and at least from my inspection, they were as carefully built, fit and finish, as any on the market. The tonal structure of these instruments was exceptional. Each with their own voice, yet all sounding like a Steinway.

Something that I would personally like to see would be the re-introduction of the 'C' built in Astoria. To my ear, it has the tonal structure and personality of the 'D,' but does not have the sheer power needed for concerto performance. For the serious pianist, it is a remarkable instrument and is very different than the 'B.' From what I have been told, the action geometry is identical to the 'D' and I sense that from my own experience.

There is a marked tonal difference between Hamburg and Astoria. That difference should be maintained but the NY versions need to be at the same level, with regard to fit and finish, as their German cousins. From what I have played recently, they are well on their way.

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2158545 - 09/27/13 11:17 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Minnesota Marty Offline

PLU,

"Using the services of" indicates the engagement of an independent contractor. I certainly don't know Mr. Cohen's contractual agreement with Mr. Fine, but by all appearances he is not an independent contractor, but rather a full time employee and representative.

He would be in the position, I surmise, to select and engage an independent contractor to submit and article to the publication. This is not at all uncommon at PW, however those authors are independent contractors and their work product is not categorized as employment. They act as consultants to the publication.

Mr. Cohen is not a "client of" PW, he is "part of" PW. This is exactly the ambiguity contained within his disclaimer.

#2158550 - 09/27/13 11:27 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
terminaldegree Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: western Wisconsin
I concur with much of the above - I celebrate the fact the NY and Hamburg instruments have different tonal qualities, and I hope it stays this way for the benefit of choice for players around the world.

I also share Mary's sentiments regarding wanting to see consistently great instruments out of the NY factory, every time.

One brainstorm (if any of the Steinway "brass" were reading this) that might be interesting to ponder: if Steinway NY is able to finish a piano as well as the Hamburg one, why not offer the customer a choice of "European voicing" with whatever materials are different in the Hamburg pianos and "American voicing" with the stuff that already goes in the NY piano? Both could be offered at the same price (it would be built in NY), eliminating the arbitrary Hamburg "tax" you have to pay to buy a new German Steinway in the US.

To some extent, I know this already occurs with rebuilders, but why not for new production at the factory?
Casio px-200, Bechstein A190 #192939 @ home
Steinway A #585209, B #416809 @ work
Schimmel 130T #339100, on loan

#2158555 - 09/27/13 11:30 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, England
Marty

Thank you for an excellent response.

I was not going to comment because I have said enough already, but you mention the C.

There must surely be a golden opportunity to introduce a superlative new version of that model.

#2158557 - 09/27/13 11:32 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Minnesota Marty]
pianoloverus Offline

Loc: New York City
PLU,

"Using the services of" indicates the engagement of an independent contractor. I certainly don't know Mr. Cohen's contractual agreement with Mr. Fine, but by all appearances he is not an independent contractor, but rather a full time employee and representative.

He would be in the position, I surmise, to select and engage an independent contractor to submit and article to the publication. This is not at all uncommon at PW, however those authors are independent contractors and their work product is not categorized as employment. They act as consultants to the publication.

Mr. Cohen is not a "client of" PW, he is "part of" PW. This is exactly the ambiguity contained within his disclaimer.
I'm not at all sure your idea of the meaning of client is correct. It's definitely not how I'd interpret it. But even if your take is correct, I doubt anyone other than a lawyer or a pedant gave this distinction a second's thought or found Steve's disclaimer ambiguous. His signature has been the same for more than a year and no one said a word about it before this thread.

If you are really trying to offer him advice rather than just criticize(as it appears in this thread where you began by misinterpreting his post), you should do this in a PM.

Edited by pianoloverus (09/27/13 11:37 AM)

#2158571 - 09/27/13 12:12 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Minnesota Marty]
sophial Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: US
Hi Ian,

I would suggest to Mr. Paulson to stress manufacturing consistency and insure that all pianos are produced to fall within very narrow mechanical tolerances. Even through the use of "hand built" there is a wide range from sloppy to immaculate. Steinway needs to always be as close to perfection as is possible in its craftsmanship.

Craftsmanship leads to artistry. Steinway does this very well. The "Steinway Sound" needs to be retained and promoted. It is the sound of the Steinway which is the biggest selling point, as long as manufacturing standards are at the very highest level.

I believe that best thing that Mr. Paulson can do is to listen to his builders and staff, of all instrument lines, to put quality and excellence first. He knows how to develop and grow the SMI companies from a marketing standpoint, and he has the resources to accomplish his goals. He should not, however, meddle with the concept of what makes a Steinway a Steinway. He should insist that all products under his purview be of the highest quality in any given price range.

I have had the chance to play several new S&S-O and put them through their paces. They were exceptional instruments and at least from my inspection, they were as carefully built, fit and finish, as any on the market. The tonal structure of these instruments was exceptional. Each with their own voice, yet all sounding like a Steinway.

Something that I would personally like to see would be the re-introduction of the 'C' built in Astoria. To my ear, it has the tonal structure and personality of the 'D,' but does not have the sheer power needed for concerto performance. For the serious pianist, it is a remarkable instrument and is very different than the 'B.' From what I have been told, the action geometry is identical to the 'D' and I sense that from my own experience.

There is a marked tonal difference between Hamburg and Astoria. That difference should be maintained but the NY versions need to be at the same level, with regard to fit and finish, as their German cousins. From what I have played recently, they are well on their way.

Great response, Marty. I would add to this consistent preparation at the factory rather than at the dealer level to ensure that the instruments are presented as far as is possible at their best to the consumer.

#2158587 - 09/27/13 12:48 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Minnesota Marty Offline

sophial - I completely agree.

Mr. Paulson - Take Note!

#2158611 - 09/27/13 02:07 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Rank Piano Amateur Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I would like to add to the advice that Mr. Paulson exercise some oversight of Steinway dealer tactics. We have seen plenty of evidence here both in individual stories (admittedly anecdotal) and on dealer websites that are linked here that such oversight might be a good idea.

#2158633 - 09/27/13 02:54 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
SBP Offline

I'd suggest getting rid of that investment stuff-anyone who knows just a little bit about the piano market (or the economy in general) knows it's all baloney :P

#2158674 - 09/27/13 04:20 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Steve Cohen Offline

Loc: Maryland/DC/No. VA
Marty.

I am not, nor have I ever been an employee of PB.

Larry was a consulting client. Part of my tasks was contributing and editing the recurring articles in PB.

Currently I do so few hours work for Larry that most of it is done "pro bono".

Consultant & Contributing Editor - Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer

Jasons Music
Maryland/DC/No. VA
Since 1937.

www.jasonsmusic.com
My postings, unless stated otherwise, are my personal opinions, not those of my clients.

#2160204 - 09/30/13 07:15 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Rich Galassini]
phacke Offline

Gold Supporter until November 11 2014

Loc: CO, USA
Originally Posted By: Rich Galassini
Originally Posted By: phacke

Greetings, Mr. Greg.

As for soundboard, how about loosening the string in storage to remove load on the board?

This is not really possible with a compression crowned board. The load is part of what keeps it intact in the first place.

Hello, I thought some more about this and I cannot figure out why this is not possible, especially if the piano is maintained under relatively dry conditions. At around 10°C and 20% RH, moisture content of spruce is about 6%, which is pretty close to the conditions at which the soundboard was attached to the ribs, thus built-in stress driving creep is significantly relieved. With strings loosened too, what stress remains that does damage?

Thanks-

Edited by phacke (09/30/13 07:19 PM)

Steinway YM (1933)
...Working on:
G. F. Händel: Suite in G minor (HWV 452)
J. S. Bach, Sonata No. 1 in B minor (BWV 1014) duet with violin

#2161287 - 10/03/13 04:33 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: phacke]
laguna_greg Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: guess where in CA and WA
Hi P,

Well...

1- wood responds inconsistently to environmental changes. You can't make any general predictions about how a particular piece of wood, or wooden construction, will react over time. Some will do very well. Others won't last at all.

2- As Rich points out, the down-bearing is an essential feature of the construction and is necessary to maintain its integrity.

3- wood does not live forever. Heck, even wooden furniture will wear out over time just because of changes in temperature and humidity! It doesn't require bugs or tension to have it fall apart on you.

4- if wood doesn't live forever, felt lives even a shorter lifespan. So you can count on replacing all the felt parts before you replace the wooden ones, at the least. And that's a lot of felt. How well would your Steinway play, I wonder, if all the felt parts were missing? Not well!

1919 Mason & Hamlin AA
1931 Bechstein C - now sold
http://www.triangleassociates-us.com/about_us (my day job)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Taubman (a recent article I wrote about one of my teachers)

#2161318 - 10/03/13 05:22 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: phacke]
BDB Online   content

Loc: Oakland
Originally Posted By: Rich Galassini

Greetings, Mr. Greg.

As for soundboard, how about loosening the string in storage to remove load on the board?

This is not really possible with a compression crowned board. The load is part of what keeps it intact in the first place.

Hello, I thought some more about this and I cannot figure out why this is not possible, especially if the piano is maintained under relatively dry conditions. At around 10°C and 20% RH, moisture content of spruce is about 6%, which is pretty close to the conditions at which the soundboard was attached to the ribs, thus built-in stress driving creep is significantly relieved. With strings loosened too, what stress remains that does damage?

Thanks-

I believe that the spruce should be attached to the ribs at about 4% moisture content. The reason for this is that they should be attached at the lowest moisture content that the piano will be expected to encounter under normal circumstances, because if it gets lower, the wood will contract, and since it is fastened to the ribs, which do not contract at the same rate, it will be under tension which can cause it to crack.

I believe that removing tension will allow wood to regain its original shape. It takes longer than some other materials do, however. When we remove the old strings from pianos, they immediately assume the curve that came from the wire originally being spooled, despite the years that they may have spent under tension. Hubbard, in his book about harpsichords, wrote about removing the bentside from an old Italian harpsichord, and in a few days, it was almost flat again. But it was not immediate.

#2161323 - 10/03/13 05:29 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Steve Cohen]
TGG Offline

Loc: Houston
Steve,

This thread took some weird twists-discussions of architecture, investment value of fine pianos and you. I find your industry insight invaluable and usually just grit my teeth when folks criticize you as a Steinway hater.

Here, you've tried too hard to give Paulson the benefit of the doubt. He's a scumbag. During the mortgage meltdown, he and his company assembled a package of mortgage backed securities calculated to fall in value, the package was marketed by Goldman Sachs as a sure winner and a safe investment, and Paulson made more than a billion dollars by shorting the investment (betting against it going up in value). Here is a link to an archived LA Times article.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/17/business/la-fi-goldman-paulson17-2010apr17

Goldman Sachs paid a huge penalty in the SEC's criminal prosecution relating to this episode. Paulson's company has never been penalized, and he likes to point out that, hey, he didn't market the crappy paper...he just helped pick it out with the intent that it should go down in value.

If I worked at Steinway, I'd be getting my resume together. It'll be sold or moved to China within four years.

#2161473 - 10/03/13 10:54 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: TGG]
laguna_greg Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: TGG
Steve,

This thread took some weird twists-discussions of architecture, investment value of fine pianos and you. I find your industry insight invaluable and usually just grit my teeth when folks criticize you as a Steinway hater.

Here, you've tried too hard to give Paulson the benefit of the doubt. He's a scumbag. ...Goldman Sachs paid a huge penalty in the SEC's criminal prosecution relating to this episode. Paulson's company has never been penalized, and he likes to point out that, hey, he didn't market the crappy paper...he just helped pick it out with the intent that it should go down in value.

If I worked at Steinway, I'd be getting my resume together. It'll be sold or moved to China within four years.

...update: I've almost got all the sackcloth together. The mourners are schedule for Saturday night, as soon as the dirge starts playing...

1919 Mason & Hamlin AA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Taubman (a recent article I wrote about one of my teachers)

#2161493 - 10/04/13 12:27 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Gary Fowler Offline

Ain't NO ONE going to tell John Paulson how to do his job. It's his baby, and he can do whatever he likes

#2163269 - 10/08/13 03:54 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Dara Online   blank
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: west coast island, canada
"At the center of the transactions described in the government's fraud case against Goldman, Sachs & Co. is New York hedge fund operator John Paulson, whose firm made $15 billion in 2007 by betting that Americans would default on their home loans in droves."
L.A.Times

John Paulson and others that may benefit from this Steinway transaction.... carry on grabbing at money and self deluded prestige .... while pretending that they're contributing to culture.

#2163320 - 10/08/13 08:10 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Roger Ransom Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: SouthWest Michigan
I've worked for several companies who got bought out and the new owners ALWAYS carry on about how nothing will change except for the better and that we should all be very happy and secure.

Then, after a short period of time, the true motives start to come out and they are nearly always to the great detriment of the company and the employees with the new owners cashing in.

We'll see, it will be interesting to watch. I hope this one is different. The guy seems a little too slick for my taste.

#2163326 - 10/08/13 08:23 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Minnesota Marty Offline

I just wish that he would learn to pronounce the word "epitome" if he is going to us it as a descriptive for S&S.

#2163362 - 10/08/13 09:55 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Minnesota Marty]
Roger Ransom Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: SouthWest Michigan
I just wish that he would learn to pronounce the word "epitome" if he is going to us it as a descriptive for S&S.

I expect this is an indication that he was trying to read something that someone else wrote.

#2163383 - 10/08/13 10:42 AM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Thrill Science Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: California
I highly recommend Zuckerman's book about Paulson:

http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Trade-Ever-Behind-Scenes/dp/0385529945

It explains all about Credit Default Swaps, which are a fairly complicated thing, and how Paulson was one of the few people who figured out how to profit from the inevitable crash.

Steinway needs a complete overhaul, and I hope Paulson does it.

#2163446 - 10/08/13 12:30 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
bkw58 Offline

Silver Supporter until December 19, 2014

Loc: Conway, AR USA
Typically, all is fine until stockholders tire of bleeding red ink. Then everything can change. Time will answer.

"Not to know what took place before you were born is to remain forever a child." - Cicero

#2163492 - 10/08/13 02:15 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: Dara]
laguna_greg Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Dara
"At the center of the transactions described in the government's fraud case against Goldman, Sachs & Co. is New York hedge fund operator John Paulson, whose firm made $15 billion in 2007 by betting that Americans would default on their home loans in droves."
L.A.Times

John Paulson and others that may benefit from this Steinway transaction.... carry on grabbing at money and self deluded prestige .... while pretending that they're contributing to culture.

+1!!!

1919 Mason & Hamlin AA

#2163525 - 10/08/13 03:47 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: laguna_greg]
wimpiano Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Dara
L.A.Times

Being responsible for these actions I could only classify him, pardon my French, as scumbag.

Pure evil. (I suppose most of you would when you understood half of what he did and the impact it had).

Edited by wimpiano (10/08/13 03:58 PM)

#2163533 - 10/08/13 04:30 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: wimpiano]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: wimpiano
I suppose most of you would when you understood half of what he did and the impact it had.

Please explain.

#2163541 - 10/08/13 04:47 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
wimpiano Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Without getting in too much detail this is the exact cause of the ongoing financial crisis: Leveraged bets.
Primary impact was on homeowners and institutional investors such as Pension Funds (and their clients), secondary impact on banks, and so on. Quite some construction workers were put out of business (and are still going out of business right now) all due to gambling of greedy people..

Of course all of it is not to blame on him personally but it is on this style of making money.

#2163554 - 10/08/13 05:19 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Withindale Offline
1000 Post Club Member

The financial merry go round was out of control, I agree, and many, many people were only too happy to take advantage of the credit available, including governments. Bubbles.

#2163573 - 10/08/13 06:00 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
Minnesota Marty Offline

The one thing that we don't know is Paulson's expected return and across what period of time. For Paulson, and his firm, the cost of purchase was so insignificant it may be nothing more than a prestige item where deficits are of no concern.

#2163585 - 10/08/13 06:21 PM Re: New Owner of Steinway, John Paulson [Re: S. Phillips]
peekay Offline

My own opinion is that Paulson's hedge fund didn't do anything fundamentally wrong.

Don't confuse what Paulson did vs. what companies like Goldman & ACA allegedly did.

Imagine a piano broker (Goldman), working on a deal involving one party (Paulson) to sell the piano to another party (ABN Amro). In the middle there's a piano tech / appraiser (ACA) who was to help select & appraise the piano to sell.

Everyone wants the best deal. So Paulson wants to sell the cheapest piano for the highest price. ABN AMRO wants to buy the best piano possible for the least price. Goldman and ACA are to get transaction fees for brokering the fees & appraising the piano, respectively. (**)

In this case, Goldman allegedly lied to ABN AMRO about the state of the piano, and that they allowed Paulson to select the piano in question. And to make the matters worse, the appraiser ACA turned out to be incompetent.

ABN Amro bought a junk piano and lost a ton of money when the piano market collapsed. But that wasn't Paulson's fault. First, it's caveat emptor, ABN Amro didn't do their homework (they should've read Larry Fine's guide). Second, Paulson made no representations about the state of the piano, Goldman did. Third, it was ACA that did the incompetent appraisal, not Paulson.

(**) Note: obviously I'm simplifying a bit as the deal involved derivatives of an instrument, not an actual instrument like a Piano.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
85 registered (a-z0-9, Atrys, AndrewJCW, AZNpiano, Art_Vandelay, 22 invisible), 1223 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75581 Members
42 Forums
156277 Topics
2295059 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Using Kawai MP6 faders/knobs with virtual instruments?
by chicolom
53 minutes 46 seconds ago
Coming up with new compositional methods.
by gsmonks
Today at 01:58 AM
Impromptu in A
by Ritzycat
Today at 12:42 AM
what do you think piano teachers about it?
by Maximillyan
Today at 12:15 AM
picking a fight: how many movements in op.110?
by beet31425
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission