If you are in the area and interested in the piano, this should be a great evening.
I loved the book, a wonderful interweaving of the history of the piano and the people who played (and/or made) them.
I've not had the pleasure of meeting Stuart, but friends have told me he is a great guy and an interesting speaker. If you attend, please consider sharing your experience on out world famous Piano Forums (www.PianoWorld.com/forum).

"A Natural History of the Piano" with Stuart Isacoff is happening tomorrow, Friday, Oct. 4 at 7pm. Lecture 2 of the Tastemakers & Pioneers Music series for the Fall is happening at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, NYC. 91st St and West End Ave, NYC. This is a highly entertaining talk by renowned expert, Stuart Isacoff, that music and piano enthusiasts will love! Greek food and wine reception following the talk! Tickets available at faithculture.brownpapertickets.com or at the door.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit)
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield (southwest) let's get together!