Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
123 registered (Almar, Barry1963, Anne Francis, aymeric106, anamnesis, 26 invisible), 2316 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2183476 - 11/16/13 04:54 PM plevel pianos from France is closing!
Michael_99 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Registered: 07/28/12
Posts: 935
Loc: Canada Alberta


Edited by Michael_99 (11/16/13 04:56 PM)

Top
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2183515 - 11/16/13 06:17 PM Re: plevel pianos from France is closing! [Re: Michael_99]
EdwardianPiano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Registered: 07/29/11
Posts: 800
Loc: Rainy England
That is so sad. So many good piano firms have gone- Broadwoods is another.
_________________________
https://edwardianpiano.wordpress.com/

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.
Ludwig van Beethoven.

Top
#2183609 - 11/16/13 09:14 PM Re: plevel pianos from France is closing! [Re: Michael_99]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2917
Loc: Australia
Luckily my local piano maker is doing well, however with prices being as high or if not higher than a Steinway I won't ever be seeing the inside of their sales office

http://www.stuartandsons.com/
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

XL, XXXVIII-9-XXX

Top
#2183616 - 11/16/13 09:21 PM Re: plevel pianos from France is closing! [Re: Michael_99]
Polyphonist Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/03/13
Posts: 8971
Loc: New York City
Yes, I read about it in the Times today. Pleyel was Chopin's preferred instrument.

Whoever wrote that article the OP linked to doesn't know anything about music...
_________________________
Regards,

Polyphonist

Top

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Need to buy replacement battery charger for SAT IV ASAP
by Piano Danno
01/22/17 12:09 PM
Teaching kids and keeping high expectations.
by Juan Rezzuto
01/22/17 10:12 AM
Sheet music that sounds good with e-piano sound?
by JoBert
01/22/17 09:42 AM
Recording individual notes when piano is tuned
by slobajudge
01/22/17 09:36 AM
Massive dehumidifier recall!
by kennyz
01/22/17 09:03 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,342 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,944 Topics
2,591,094 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission