Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2188961 - 11/26/13 10:52 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: in the past
Thank you all.

beethoven 111, hmmm... That may be for my teacher's ears only, for a long long time...

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#2189669 - 11/28/13 01:28 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
stalefleas Offline

I thought these were well played but I don't care for the piano tone. Everything feels washy, like looking at a painting through a glass of water. Obviously you have developed a great sense of dynamic control and it is very impressive (particularly the mozetich). On the other hand, I did not respond as many of the other posters have to the effect that I am not awe-inspired. It is still good. Just didn't move me to that extent.

Also I think it is okay for people to offer their criticisms even of they seem silly. I'm sure mr podesta is willing to elaborate on his criticism (he has to some extent). Just because the majority likes something doesn't mean the one person who is critical deserves to be attacked. This is part of the reason so many subjective evaluations of certain artists and performers become ingrained as some kind of "fact" of art. Everyone should feel encouraged to offer their true, heartfelt opinion without fear of being attacked for going against the norm.

#2189705 - 11/28/13 03:41 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
hreichgott Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: western MA, USA
Very beautiful, intelligent and inspiring playing!
I enjoyed both very much.

Is there somewhere we can enjoy more of your playing in a better-quality format than youtube video?
Totally loving Faur/Barcarolles and Ravel/Tombeau de Couperin
I love Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven and new music

#2189715 - 11/28/13 04:07 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

I agree. Which is why I said I was okay with the comments. Art is very subjective, and I'll say it again - my aim is not to please everyone.

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#2189720 - 11/28/13 04:15 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
stalefleas Offline

Right the last half of my post was addressed actually to the responders who have basically been attacking LP for offering his opinion. You did not go on the offensive and addressed his criticisms, which I find admirable.

#2189761 - 11/28/13 06:29 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
Louis Podesta Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: stalefleas
I thought these were well played but I don't care for the piano tone. Everything feels washy, like looking at a painting through a glass of water. On the other hand, I did not respond as many of the other posters have to the effect that I am not awe-inspired. It is still good. Just didn't move me to that extent.

I'm sure mr podesta is willing to elaborate on his criticism (he has to some extent). Just because the majority likes something doesn't mean the one person who is critical deserves to be attacked. This is part of the reason so many subjective evaluations of certain artists and performers become ingrained as some kind of "fact" of art. Everyone should feel encouraged to offer their true, heartfelt opinion without fear of being attacked for going against the norm.

My only criticism of this post is that you should change your moniker. I use my real name, which is in the telephone book, because aesthetic criticism is one of my philosophical subsets.

As part that particular philosophy, is that any culture is equal to its level of aesthetic criticism. Proof being the norm on this website, a pianist recently posted a Mendelssohn and a major Debussy work, and there was not one single reply.

The term is called "Herd mentality." That means if there are no glowing and great replies, then, we do nothing because we would not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Good job "stalefleas," however, I once again urge your to select a name more befitting your level of criticism.

Finally, Pogorelich has stated that she refuses to repost this recording without the OVERPEDALING.

Hey, I am the one who says that Bach should be played in a Bel Canto style. That does not mean to put your foot down on the pedal and then lift it up when you are finished.

#2189763 - 11/28/13 06:37 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
TheHappyMoron Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: UK
Right the last half of my post was addressed actually to the responders who have basically been attacking LP for offering his opinion. You did not go on the offensive and addressed his criticisms, which I find admirable.

The problem with LP's opinion is that it's always the same: if your not playing the way he would play it then your playing it wrong.
People tend to find that sort of thing offensive. And I find it pretty boring since his entire post count is made up of the same post re-worded.

#2189765 - 11/28/13 06:43 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Louis Podesta]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Rockford, IL
Originally Posted By: Louis Podesta
[...] Finally, Pogorelich has stated that she refuses to repost this recording without the OVERPEDALING. [...]

Oh, for cry eye! For someone who wishes that everyone follows their HEART when they play, too, Louis... Jeeze. Give us a break!

Stalefleas--I am curious. What in the world are you listening through (equipment-wise)? This is the clearest, most true and professional recording Angelina has given us to date. (Do a search and assess, I challenge you.) If you don't like the piano's tone, it is not Angelina's fault...

#2189766 - 11/28/13 06:48 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Rockford, IL
BTW, Angelina,

With the Mozetich, I felt that I was standing in the mountains, close to a cataract (of the Wordsworthian variety), and I could practically smell the pines and sense the up-thrust and down-thrust of the geography. I am still in awe of the impression that you evoke with this piece.

Just so ya know.

#2189849 - 11/28/13 09:52 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Louis Podesta]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Here, as opposed to there
I thought these were well played but I don't care for the piano tone. Everything feels washy, like looking at a painting through a glass of water. On the other hand, I did not respond as many of the other posters have to the effect that I am not awe-inspired. It is still good. Just didn't move me to that extent.

I'm sure mr podesta is willing to elaborate on his criticism (he has to some extent). Just because the majority likes something doesn't mean the one person who is critical deserves to be attacked. This is part of the reason so many subjective evaluations of certain artists and performers become ingrained as some kind of "fact" of art. Everyone should feel encouraged to offer their true, heartfelt opinion without fear of being attacked for going against the norm.

My only criticism of this post is that you should change your moniker. I use my real name, which is in the telephone book, because aesthetic criticism is one of my philosophical subsets.

As part that particular philosophy, is that any culture is equal to its level of aesthetic criticism. Proof being the norm on this website, a pianist recently posted a Mendelssohn and a major Debussy work, and there was not one single reply.

The term is called "Herd mentality." That means if there are no glowing and great replies, then, we do nothing because we would not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Good job "stalefleas," however, I once again urge your to select a name more befitting your level of criticism.

Finally, Pogorelich has stated that she refuses to repost this recording without the OVERPEDALING.

Hey, I am the one who says that Bach should be played in a Bel Canto style. That does not mean to put your foot down on the pedal and then lift it up when you are finished.

Learn to play the piano, Podesta. Until then, shut-up.

"And if we look at the works of J.S. Bach — a benevolent god to which all musicians should offer a prayer to defend themselves against mediocrity... -Debussy

"It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right."

♪ ≠ $

#2189852 - 11/28/13 10:07 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Cinnamonbear]
stalefleas Offline

Originally Posted By: Cinnamonbear
[...] Finally, Pogorelich has stated that she refuses to repost this recording without the OVERPEDALING. [...]

Oh, for cry eye! For someone who wishes that everyone follow their HEART when they play, too, Louis... Jeeze. Give us a break!

Stalefleas--I am curious. What in the world are you listening through (equipment-wise)? This is the clearest, most true and professional recording Angelina has given us to date. (Do a search and assess, I challenge you.) If you don't like the piano's tone, it is not Angelina's fault...

I never said or meant to imply it is her fault. I am simply commenting on the piano tone.

To be fair, I am listening on my iPhone--however, I listen to everything on my iPhone and the tone really stood out to me in this instance.

There is a piano that sounds much like the one she is playing at the university I attended. It was a Steinway and I felt it ruined every performance. Even the one time a touring classical pianist came and played, everything was just washed out. I assure you if it is the same problem here it is fault of the piano. That thing was a dream to play but not so wonderful to listen to. It could also be the acoustics of the room, or whatever else. I don't know much about those things so I can't really pinpoint what is producing the effect I am alluding to.

#2189960 - 11/29/13 06:15 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Louis Podesta]
Nikolas Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Europe

You remind me of a friend of mine... a brilliant manager. Insanely smart, beautiful, married, with children. She has everything in her life!

Anyhow...

At some point a few years back I commented how my debit VISA card was rejected in an online purchase. She told me that there are only credit VISA cards. I replied that no, I'm pretty sure that it's a debit card, to which she kept debating how it's a credit card and I've got it wrong.

My next comment was this: "This is a black and white situation. It's one or the other. If you get someone (who btw, holds the card) that says it's a debit card, can you be 100% certain that it's not a debit card?" She told me that she was sure.

So I got my card out and certain enough it was (and still is) a debit card.

This is why she's a manager (and a brilliant one), since he decides and goes for it, and this is why I'm a composer and a musician and open to many performances, of even my own music!

You are neither. I'd suggest that you just leave this site. No crusade ever ended well throughout history and I can't see your own crusade ending anywhere nice (especially considering your ill fitted manners and disregard of internet manners all together)... wink

#2189963 - 11/29/13 06:30 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

To be fair, I am listening on my iPhone--

You're listening on a phone and you're going to say there is a problem with the tone. Really? What is wrong with people?

"And if we look at the works of J.S. Bach — a benevolent god to which all musicians should offer a prayer to defend themselves against mediocrity... -Debussy

♪ ≠ $

#2189964 - 11/29/13 06:34 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stores]
Nikolas Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Europe
Originally Posted By: stores

You're listening on a phone and you're going to say there is a problem with the tone. Really? What is wrong with people?
Just to be 100% fair...

1. He could be making a comparison to other music that he's listening through his iphone, which means that he can still make a comment about it.
2. He could be listening via headphones, in which case we'd have to look into the quality of the headphones and the DA converters of the iphone (which I think are top notch)...

#2189977 - 11/29/13 07:47 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stores]
wr Offline
7000 Post Club Member

To me, looking for comments about the piano or the recording isn't why people usually upload their playing here, anyway. Unless they specifically ask for comments about those aspects of the recording (which does happen once in a while), it seems kind of...I don't know...slightly out of place or something to say anything about them. It's not like any of that is very much under their control, most of the time, so what's the point?

#2190010 - 11/29/13 10:04 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
stalefleas Offline

I think it is okay for people to offer their criticisms even of they seem silly. Just because the majority likes something doesn't mean the one person who is critical deserves to be attacked. This is part of the reason so many subjective evaluations of certain artists and performers become ingrained as some kind of "fact" of art. Everyone should feel encouraged to offer their true, heartfelt opinion without fear of being attacked for going against the norm.

#2190046 - 11/29/13 11:26 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
Hakki Offline
2000 Post Club Member

...as just washed out. I assure you if it is the same problem here it is fault of the piano. That thing was a dream to play but not so wonderful to listen to. It could also be the acoustics of the room, or whatever else. I don't know much about those things so I can't really pinpoint what is producing the effect I am alluding to.

She plays the Bach using very broad range of dynamics. Maybe you are not accustomed to hearing it played that way. Usually it is played with a more narrow dynamic range.
Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.youtube.com/user/hakkithepianist

#2190074 - 11/29/13 12:15 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Nikolas]
Damon Online   happy
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: St. Louis area
Originally Posted By: Nikolas

Just to be 100% fair...

1. He could be making a comparison to other music that he's listening through his iphone, which means that he can still make a comment about it.
2. He could be listening via headphones, in which case we'd have to look into the quality of the headphones and the DA converters of the iphone (which I think are top notch)...

Or it could be that the things that sound acceptable on his iphone have, in reality, the worst tone. We've never had a consensus, on this forum, as to the meaning of the word "tone" or how it can be manipulated by the pianist.

#2190085 - 11/29/13 12:38 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
stalefleas Offline

I did not even imply that she could have manipulated the tone. I was talking about the piano, specifically, and/or the acoustics of the room, specifically.

Also I focused more so on the attitudes of the posters towards LP than her performance so allow me to provide a more detailed opinion in her playing which may clear up some of the disgruntlement.

Mozetich: An intriguing and emotional piece I have never heard before. Very beautiful, I looked this composer up after hearing this to learn a little more. I really like the harmonic content and the dynamic control. This piece really speaks to me not only because I use similar harmonic vocabulary in my own compositions but because the playing is so nuanced and significant moments of the musical message are relayed in surprising places. (Such as the introduction of melodic or motivic content in the bass.)

Bach: Astounding dynamic control, once again. The independent lines are so clearly articulated and I really like how the chords build on one another while the quieter melodic lines sort of emerge and fade away.

As for the tone--the decay lingers on for whatever reason. This is especially prominent in the Bach where in some instances the passages run together so the sense of phrasing gets lost in the slow decay. This may be due to pedal, but I think it's just general acoustics. This same effect is audible in the mozetich as well but since that piece "runs together" a bit more anyways I think it is less obstructive.

Speaking more generally, I enjoyed the mozetich more than the bach. I think this is due in part to relating more to the sound of the mozetich on a personal level. I am less familiar with polyphonic music and sometimes do not "get it". However, some recordings (like Glenn gould's WTC) I almost uniformly "get" so I do think there are some pianistic choices that influence my own opinion on the matter. However, nonetheless I can tell listening to the bach that the playing is very controlled and expressive so from a technical standpoint I admired this performance nonetheless. Yet, to be perfectly clear I had a hard time feeling the music in this case, for whatever reason.

To the posters... Please just be honest. If you don't like hearing a beloved performance criticized in any way (even a very small way) just say that much. Questioning my judgment or dismissing my comments as completely unnecessary is mean-spirited and misses the point. This is a public forum where all people can and do share their opinions freely. If you disagree with an opinion, that is fair. I am not trying to ruin anyone's experience of these performances. Nor am I trying to insult or doscourage the performer. I am simply contributing my two cents, as everyone else has done.

Really if you find this performance to be awe inspiring you are better off than I am. I love feeling awe inspired. I was just being honest in my response. I don't believe or feel that I need to be corrected or criticized for it.

#2190102 - 11/29/13 01:14 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
Pathbreaker Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
thumb

I see it as valuable feedback. Same for your first post. At least if it were me, that's what I would want.

#2190107 - 11/29/13 01:27 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
Hakki Offline
2000 Post Club Member

To the posters... Please just be honest. If you don't like hearing a beloved performance criticized in any way (even a very small way) just say that much. Questioning my judgment or dismissing my comments as completely unnecessary is mean-spirited and misses the point. This is a public forum where all people can and do share their opinions freely. If you disagree with an opinion, that is fair. I am not trying to ruin anyone's experience of these performances. Nor am I trying to insult or doscourage the performer. I am simply contributing my two cents, as everyone else has done.

Really if you find this performance to be awe inspiring you are better off than I am. I love feeling awe inspired. I was just being honest in my response. I don't believe or feel that I need to be corrected or criticized for it.

Can you point to the posters that questioned your judgment or dismissed your comments?
I can't find the posts you mention in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hakkithepianist

#2190111 - 11/29/13 01:34 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
Louis Podesta Offline
500 Post Club Member

As for the tone--the decay lingers on for whatever reason. This is especially prominent in the Bach where in some instances the passages run together so the sense of phrasing gets lost in the slow decay. This may be due to pedal, but I think it's just general acoustics. This same effect is audible in the mozetich as well but since that piece "runs together" a bit more anyways I think it is less obstructive.

Ditto!

#2190148 - 11/29/13 03:59 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pathbreaker]
stalefleas Offline

Originally Posted By: Pathbreaker
thumb

I see it as valuable feedback. Same for your first post. At least if it were me, that's what I would want.
thanks that was my intention

#2190155 - 11/29/13 04:26 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Whoa, what the... happened here.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I do disagree about it being overpedalled - because I specifically worked on that, and despite not being the greatest pianist, at least I think my ears are pretty good... Haha! But maybe I missed something. I guess some people prefer extremely dry Bach. Which is completely fine... Just not me. You know, I played this on a harpsichord couple days ago. And was talking to the teacher I had a coaching with, and he agreed that because there is reverb on the harpsichord, it is a bit silly to swear off the pedal with Bach.

But again, those are my conclusions. Just me.

Interesting. I say this because when I was playing, I remember I was feeling very frustrated with the *slow* decay of the piano - as it seemed to me at the time. Isn't that weird? I should listen to the recording again. Maybe some reverb was added that I wasnt aware of...

Edited by Pogorelich. (11/29/13 04:29 PM)

#2190176 - 11/29/13 05:30 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Questioning my judgment or dismissing my comments as completely unnecessary is mean-spirited and misses the point.

No, it just means you don't know what you're talking about.

♪ ≠ $

#2190188 - 11/29/13 05:49 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Guys, be civil please.

#2190207 - 11/29/13 06:18 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Louis Podesta Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Pogorelich.
Whoa, what the... happened here.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I do disagree about it being overpedalled - because I specifically worked on that, and despite not being the greatest pianist, at least I think my ears are pretty good... Haha! But maybe I missed something. I guess some people prefer extremely dry Bach. Which is completely fine... Just not me. You know, I played this on a harpsichord couple days ago. And was talking to the teacher I had a coaching with, and he agreed that because there is reverb on the harpsichord, it is a bit silly to swear off the pedal with Bach.

But again, those are my conclusions. Just me.

Interesting. I say this because when I was playing, I remember I was feeling very frustrated with the *slow* decay of the piano - as it seemed to me at the time. Isn't that weird? I should listen to the recording again. Maybe some reverb was added that I wasnt aware of...

This lady is using the word reverb, as it relates to a clavichord, harpsichord, or pianoforte. One of my subsets as a philosopher is aesthetic criticism. The unknown fact is that it is strictly in the area or rock and roll, and heavy metal.

Therefore, as I used a rock musician/audio tech to shoot and edit my video, I know a great deal about echo, reverb, and the overall environment associated with any particular piano recording.

To dumb it down, this video was shot/recorded on an extremely sensitive set of microphones. The oversound or washing that "stalefleas" refers to was, as I said originally, deliberate. Also, the room the piano was in was also a significant part of this "effect."

Now, that the OP has stated that she was trying to re-create her IDEA of a Baroque sound, the recording makes perfect sense. However, as is often stated, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Once again, this recording is not Bach. Make no mistake, it is very beautiful playing, but it is not even remotely in the same universe of traditional and non-traditional Bach performance.

#2190211 - 11/29/13 06:22 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: stalefleas]
wr Offline
7000 Post Club Member

And likewise, this being a public forum, you can't control people's responses to your posts. Getting people to abide by your ideas of what they should and shouldn't post just isn't going to happen. About the most you can do is to use the "ignore user" button, if you don't like reading what they have to say.

#2190216 - 11/29/13 06:45 PM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Pogorelich.]
Lemon Pledge Offline

I enjoyed the Bach very much. Sensitive, intelligent playing, with an excellent control of line and shape on many levels. Thanks for sharing it, and also for posting a beautiful recording of the Mozetich piece, which I had never heard before.

#2190400 - 11/30/13 04:34 AM Re: Bach and Mozetich [Re: Louis Podesta]
TheHappyMoron Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: UK

This lady is using the word reverb, as it relates to a clavichord, harpsichord, or pianoforte. One of my subsets as a philosopher is aesthetic criticism. The unknown fact is that it is strictly in the area or rock and roll, and heavy metal.

Therefore, as I used a rock musician/audio tech to shoot and edit my video, I know a great deal about echo, reverb, and the overall environment associated with any particular piano recording.

To dumb it down, this video was shot/recorded on an extremely sensitive set of microphones. The oversound or washing that "stalefleas" refers to was, as I said originally, deliberate. Also, the room the piano was in was also a significant part of this "effect."

Now, that the OP has stated that she was trying to re-create her IDEA of a Baroque sound, the recording makes perfect sense. However, as is often stated, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Once again, this recording is not Bach. Make no mistake, it is very beautiful playing, but it is not even remotely in the same universe of traditional and non-traditional Bach performance.

Neither traditional nor non-traditional? Although this post appears quite intelligent in actuality it makes absolutely no sense.
And if you're referring to your youtube video I really don't see how the recording quality of that makes you an expert. Hmm, gilded butterflies anyone?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
91 registered (accordeur, 36251, Al LaPorte, AndrewJCW, ando, Alux, 25 invisible), 1423 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75509 Members
42 Forums
156147 Topics
2293101 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Mendelssohn on meaning in music
by phantomFive
Today at 04:08 AM
Youtube! :)
by PianoPlayer98
Today at 02:46 AM
Youtube! :)
by PianoPlayer98
Today at 01:47 AM
Headphones Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear
by khopin
Today at 12:54 AM
How struts define pitch variation between tunings
by Bosendorff
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission