Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2193032 - 12/05/13 04:08 PM Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi
spring13 Offline

Loc: Northern Virginia USA
Dear Piano teachers,

My son is seven years old and will start learning piano soon. Id like to know if it is ok to buy a good digital piano for him to start with since currently I live in an apartment. I was told that it is not very good to learn with a digital piano because it might be difficult or not easy for player to adjust to acoustic piano in the future. May I please have some advice on this?
Also, if it is ok to start with a digital piano, what brand name will be better or more close to acoustic piano in terms of key action?

Thanks,

Spring13

(ad) My Music Staff
Check out the new way to manage your music studio
#2193049 - 12/05/13 04:31 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
AZNpiano Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Orange County, CA
Yes, your son can start with a digital piano. I think any reasonable piano teacher would accept digital pianos as the practice instrument for brand-new beginners.

#2193057 - 12/05/13 04:49 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
ezpiano.org Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Irvine, CA
I allow my fresh beginner to use digital piano up to two years.
@ http://bit.ly/Ready123

#2193446 - 12/06/13 10:47 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Pathbreaker Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Maybe check out a Roland RP301. The comparable Yamaha did not come close to the sound or touch. The price is quite affordable but I'm not sure what range you are considering. You might want to explore further in the digital piano forum.

#2193470 - 12/06/13 12:05 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Morodiene Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
Spring, I saw your other post on the Digital Piano forum, and I think any of the pianos you are looking to purchase would be perfect for your son to start on. While DPs aren't ideal, they have come a long way and considering your current living arrangements, it is the best solution at this time.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#2193520 - 12/06/13 02:12 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Pathbreaker Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
While the digital is a great value and there is no problem going that route to start, maybe you can find a way to expose your son to an acoustic at the same time. Something like a field trip to a place where he can learn about construction and tuning of the instrument. Just because it's so fascinating and he will get to have that understanding of what makes a piano and the origin of the sound. It should be possible to get this exposure fairly regularly without owning a piano. (I must admit I'm looking for this myself and not sure where to go!)

I have been playing on a DP exclusively for years now but back when I was in college I had somewhat of an obsession with grand pianos and used to find one any chance I could get. I definitely miss it and it's just not easy to have access to a great instrument. I do feel it helps to have had some quality time so at least there is a connection.

#2193562 - 12/06/13 03:41 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: ezpiano.org]
keystring Online   content

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: ezpiano.org

What happens to a student who passes the two year mark whose parents can't afford an acoustic, or their living arrangements (apartment, thin walls) makes it impossible?

#2193564 - 12/06/13 03:44 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: keystring]
ezpiano.org Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: keystring

What happens to a student who passes the two year mark whose parents can't afford an acoustic, or their living arrangements (apartment, thin walls) makes it impossible?

It never happens yet, so, I won't worry about it.

#2193586 - 12/06/13 04:48 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: keystring]
AZNpiano Offline
5000 Post Club Member

I've dealt with one student like that. It's not a matter of finances or space or living arrangement; it's a matter of priorities.

It is also true that most students who begin on a keyboard quit lessons sooner. The same could be said about kids who play on very beat-up uprights. When parents don't feel obligated to pay for a decent instrument (when they obviously can afford to do so, considering how expensive lessons are), kids won't invest their attention and time, either.

#2193591 - 12/06/13 05:07 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: AZNpiano]
currawong Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Down Under
Originally Posted By: AZNpiano
I've dealt with one student like that. It's not a matter of finances or space or living arrangement; it's a matter of priorities.
Yes, this may well be the case for your student but what happens when the parents really can't afford an acoustic, when it's not just a matter of priorities?

#2193594 - 12/06/13 05:11 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: currawong]
AZNpiano Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: currawong
Yes, this may well be the case for your student but what happens when the parents really can't afford an acoustic, when it's not just a matter of priorities?

Of course I'd let them keep practicing on their keyboards, if money were truly the factor.

But the chances of that happening is pretty low. If the parents can shell out $1,500 a year on lessons, they should be able to afford some semblance of a decent acoustic instrument.

#2193620 - 12/06/13 06:20 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: AZNpiano]
keystring Online   content

Loc: Canada
If the parents can shell out $1,500 a year on lessons, they should be able to afford some semblance of a decent acoustic instrument.

That would have been me, when my child had lessons - and no, once the money was spent on lessons, there wasn't anything left over for anything else. It is illogical to say "If you have spent money, then you have money." I think you are saying that parents who have a lot of money to begin with tend to be the ones who pay for music lessons. But that isn't always true. Hence my "What about." to EZN.

Edited by keystring (12/06/13 06:31 PM)
Edit Reason: changed "I think you are saying..."

#2193621 - 12/06/13 06:23 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: AZNpiano]
currawong Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Down Under
But the chances of that happening is pretty low. If the parents can shell out $1,500 a year on lessons, they should be able to afford some semblance of a decent acoustic instrument.
Actually, for some families it might well be a case of the lessons or the decent acoustic instrument. To pay for both might be out of reach.

#2193632 - 12/06/13 06:50 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
ezpiano.org Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: KS
That would have been me, when my child had lessons - and no, once the money was spent on lessons, there wasn't anything left over for anything else.

Renting a piano is about $40 per month in my area. That is about like having one extra lesson in a month. So, instead of thinking they are having 4 lessons a month, now the cost is like having 5 lessons in a month to rent a good piano at home.

#2193684 - 12/06/13 09:52 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Peter K. Mose Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
I think we are getting sidetracked into cost, whereas our OP is discussing noise and apartment living. Sure Spring, a digital piano with 88 weighted keys, of any make, will be fine for your son for the first couple of years of his piano studies. It wouldn't be a big deal for him to switch later to playing an acoustic piano.

Interestingly, one normally cannot rent acoustic upright pianos at all in Toronto. Dealers have no interest.

Edited by Peter K. Mose (12/06/13 10:20 PM)

#2193696 - 12/06/13 10:25 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Florentin Offline

Loc: Chicago
Yamaha Clavinova. Almost any model. No need to spend extra money for the extra 'buttons' smile

I highly recommend it. The newer models are even closer to a real piano feel/sound.

#2193699 - 12/06/13 10:29 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
ezpiano.org Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I am sorry for sidetracked...
For apartment, if your neighbor can hear you, then just make sure being courtesy not to practice at odd hours. Always maintain good relationship with your neighbors, tell them that you are learning piano now and let them know your practice hour. If they have problem with it, ask them always communicate with you.

#2193700 - 12/06/13 10:31 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
ezpiano.org Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Sorry add on:
Yes, plenty of my clients live in apartment and yes, they have a piano after two years of studies!!
Priorities! As ANZ said before.

#2193724 - 12/06/13 11:50 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Michael_99 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada Alberta
spring13, I have read your post, here:

subject: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic

Dear Piano teachers,
My son is seven years old and will start learning piano soon. I’d like to know if it is ok to buy a good digital piano for him to start with since currently I live in an apartment. I was told that it is not very good to learn with a digital piano because it might be difficult or not easy for player to adjust to acoustic piano in the future. May I please have some advice on this?
Also, if it is ok to start with a digital piano, what brand name will be better or more close to acoustic piano in terms of key action?

_____

Today I had lunch and two things happened. Somebody mentioned at lunch that I was playing a piano. And somebody mentioned that they knew somebody who had a baby grand piano and they never played it and I mentioned that there are millions of pianos never being play.

The next thing was I went to a fund raiser for the homeless and the needy and one of the musicians was singing and playing a keyboard of some type, looked weird but with all the noise and music, it was impossible to determine how good or bad the keyboard sounded. So what does this have to do with a 7 year old kid/son learning to play the piano.

Well, this. What we don't know is why is the kid/son learning to play the piano? Is it because the kid asked for lessons or the kid was showing a interest in piano/piano music or just general music, or classical or popular music,or did one parent once have piano lessons and thinks their son needs some lessons, too. So you get the idea. Now, again this has nothing to do with a 7 year old son learning to play the piano, but it does have to do with interest in piano playing, support for his playing because even the most enthusiastic kids have to be discretely monitored else they will go off the rails whether they play a $50,000 acoustic piano or a cheap digital.

And any kid or any adult who falls deeply and crazy and madly in love playing and learning the piano will scour the earth on their hands and knees to find a acoustic or a digital piano that he can rent, use, borrow, or look at just or to get close to a piano - and people will help him and his family because that is what makes human different....

So there is know way of knowing how the kid will take to piano because none of us know day by day how long we will still love playing the piano in the same way that people think they love someone and sometimes either one of them one day may think differently. So the kid, any kid, needs a chance and deserves a chance and that alone will make a difference.

cheers,

3D06CH

Edited by Michael_99 (12/06/13 11:54 PM)

#2193729 - 12/07/13 12:04 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Bob Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Baldwin had the solution to this issue many years ago......it was the rent to own spinet.

#2193735 - 12/07/13 12:32 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Nikolas Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Europe
Digital Pianos are getting better and better constantly. I doubt they'll ever reach the real acoustic piano, but that's not the point anyways...

For a beginner, of a young age that there are certainly doubts if he'll like it (playing the piano that is), and believe me 7-10 year old kids go all around picking things to do "just because" (at least in Greece they do).

I think it's not insane to start off with a much cheaper model and probably better re-selling options, rather than go to an acoustic piano straight away.

The fascination with the digital piano should last at least a couple of years, in which case the parents and the kid and the teacher will have a better idea about how the kid feels about learning the piano and at least that side-issue can be resolved.

The money issue is another thing, but eventually if the kid is still interesting in learning the piano an acoustic has to come into play I think. The "when" is a different issue for me than the "HAS TO" factor.

#2193741 - 12/07/13 12:40 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: AZNpiano]
Gary D. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: South Florida
Originally Posted By: currawong

Of course I'd let them keep practicing on their keyboards, if money were truly the factor.

If you live in a place where people have space, maybe true.

Where I live, the other factor of privacy becomes huge, and we have to remember that learning piano/keyboard is not necessarily about getting top skills in just doing that.

The focus of this forum tends to be so "piano" centered that other scenarios are not considered.

Just mentioning that.

A surprising number of people are in situations where they can't practice much on acoustic instruments because of the sound. There are people who practice late at night, or have people sleeping in shifts. Theoretically you can have a good instrument but no time to play it when you will not bother other people.

There is also the matter of crap acoustics, which I think we all agree is a huge issue. Again and again I have families who opt for some Craigslist special that is absolutely horrible, some piece of junk that is out of tune, out of regulation, virtually unplayable. That's not a new subject here either.

I would never push anyone away because of the quality of their instrument, though I do have to say that I get extremely frustrated often. When we work with adults, those who are serious will usually do anything they can to get the best instrument they can afford.

But the idea that parents with CHILDREN who are serious will listen to us is often a no-go...

#2194118 - 12/07/13 05:39 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: spring13]
Miguel Rey Online   content

If you have no other choice then I guess you have to get a digital. But if you do have a choice get a acoustic. Yes digitals have come a long way but do get the benefit of technology you have to spend a few thousand bucks. Even with the new actions you still have a problem with volume control and creating a realistic dynamics from any digital. Also if your digital piano has other sounds and rhythms that may become a distraction. Go for a acoustic and for whatever reason your son doesn't keep it up you'll at least have a nice piece of furniture. smile

#2194537 - 12/08/13 02:55 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: spring13]
MaggieGirl Offline

My daughter has been learning on a digital for three years. She plays any kind of piano she can find, but mostly it's on the digital.

We rent an apt with paper thin walls. She practices at 7am and as late as 9pm. So for us digital makes the most sense.

I also can't afford the acoustic she wants nor in this tiny apt do I have room for both set ups.

Yes, if she gave up everything else she does, i could swing the cost. But why? She loves piano, she likes practicing, she moves along and is very happy. So i would look for a teacher who would support the idea that this is what you are capable of with no future guarantees.

I realize many teachers would rather have a more serious student. But she has given over 3 years of regular practice, no unscheduled missed lessons, bills paid on time and a positive attitude and for some teachers that outweighs the acoustic requirement.

#2195793 - 12/10/13 09:24 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acousti [Re: spring13]
AZ_Astro Offline

Loc: Tempe, Arizona
I have been playing piano for two years now and I started with a digital. No problem! But I did get tired of the inboard piano sounds coming from the speakers. Switching to headphones helped there.

You should look for a full sized 88 key keyboard with weighted keys that respond in a manner similar to an acoustic.

I would recommend the Yamaha P105 (around $600?) as a starter but there are a few others that are quite comparable. The Clavinova (mentioned above) is also quite nice, I'm told. But they are a different class, I think. The Yamaha is entry-level.

The digital has some obvious advantages. It is portable, can be stored in your child's room, and they can use headphones!

When the time comes, you'll want an acoustic and it will be a welcome new addition to your child's playing. If your child practices every day and has a teacher, I would agree with the 2-years is about the right time comment.

Edited by AZ_Astro (12/10/13 09:28 PM)

#2195832 - 12/10/13 11:19 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Alan Lai Offline

Loc: USA/Hong Kong
Originally Posted By: spring13
Dear Piano teachers,

My son is seven years old and will start learning piano soon. Id like to know if it is ok to buy a good digital piano for him to start with since currently I live in an apartment. I was told that it is not very good to learn with a digital piano because it might be difficult or not easy for player to adjust to acoustic piano in the future. May I please have some advice on this?

Thanks,

Spring13

Haven't read all the replies so my TL;DR answer is:

YES, BUT get a high quality digital piano.

P.S. regarding brands, some good digital piano action is already surpassed upright piano in comparison to a grand piano action. I would suggest Kawai and Roland.

Edited by Alan Lai (12/10/13 11:20 PM)

#2199050 - 12/17/13 10:36 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
DinaP Offline

I think it is interesting that often in a discussion of Digital pianos the terminology will get changed to Keyboard by some posters -- big difference between what most of us think of when we hear Keyboard vs. Digital Piano.

#2203977 - 12/28/13 11:03 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: spring13]
Mohannad Offline

I am an inexperienced beginner, not a teacher but I thought I'd share what I know about the matter anyways

I have a Casio CDP-120, which is probably the cheapest full size weighted digital piano and it is all I can afford because I am not an adult and my parents are not supportive of me learning to play the piano. Occasionally I get access to acoustic pianos, like at my high school or at a music store or a street piano, and I also get access to different digitals, let me list the differences in feel

- The keys on an acoustic feel more like seesaws, you can actually sense the hammer mechanism extending from the key even though you can't see it.

- It appears to me that the weight of the keys varies between different acoustics, but it usually feels lighter than a digital which have a standard 50g touch weight, but I would say that the problems transitioning are not with the weight

- The notes sustain for sooo much longer on a real piano, I don't know if it is just me, but on every digital I try, the notes don't sustain as much as they should with the pedal and you can for some pieces literally rest your foot on the pedal and you wont hear dissonance because the notes decay so fast, if you are pedaling according to a score, this shouldn't be problematic, but if you are pedaling by feel if you aren't playing classical, it will be a really annoying and difficult transition

- The acoustic piano feels alive, you can feel the vibrations when you hit a note in the lower register and you feel a more direct connection with the sound being creating, after trying an acoustic, I always feel some level of disconnect between what I am playing and what I am hearing on a digital, this has left me dissatisfied with my digital

- Contrary to what others say, I wouldn't say that there are problems with dynamics, only ancient digitals have like 3 levels of volume per note. In terms of dynamics, I feel that my digital responds quite accurately

Overall am dissatisfied with my digital, but for me it is a digital piano or nothing at all

As for brands, the best digitals are the Yamaha Clavinovas, they are even used in some conservatories, but I haven't tried them , what I did try were the Yamaha Arius which are supposed to be a level below the Clavinova, but they were pretty good, at least a lot better than my digital,

I became permanently dissatisfied with digital pianos after trying acoustics, I wouldn't worry too much about the transition in a few years to an acoustic, it is just acoustics are so much more enjoyable and if I were you, I would only get a digital if it was absolutely impossible to get an acoustic which for me is the case. Though I don't know if your 7 year old will experience the same level of dissatisfaction that I faced with my digital after trying an acoustic.

#2204023 - 12/28/13 01:16 PM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: Mohannad]
bennevis Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Mohannad

- The notes sustain for sooo much longer on a real piano, I don't know if it is just me, but on every digital I try, the notes don't sustain as much as they should with the pedal and you can for some pieces literally rest your foot on the pedal and you wont hear dissonance because the notes decay so fast, if you are pedaling according to a score, this shouldn't be problematic, but if you are pedaling by feel if you aren't playing classical, it will be a really annoying and difficult transition

As for brands, the best digitals are the Yamaha Clavinovas, they are even used in some conservatories, but I haven't tried them , what I did try were the Yamaha Arius which are supposed to be a level below the Clavinova, but they were pretty good, at least a lot better than my digital,

I'm fairly new to digitals but not to pianos, having played since childhood on acoustics - of all sorts, over the years.

You obviously haven't tried playing the better digitals - the Roland SN ones have far better and more realistic sustain than Clavinovas, not to mention better key action too. Kawai digitals are also better. Have a look at the discussions in the digital forum about this.

My digital, Roland V-Piano, actually allows me to increase its sustain up to levels well beyond that of the biggest concert grands, and still sound realistic (i.e. not like a volume control being turned down, like in most other digitals) because of its modelling technology. OK, it's very expensive, but worth every cent to me in my current circumstances (small apartment surrounded by neighbours and thin walls....) - I play it exclusively using headphones.

Yamaha Clavinovas are being pushed hard to conservatories, which is why you see them there (as well as the brand name which is familiar to all pianists) but they lag behind Roland and Kawai in their realism in every respect.

#2204324 - 12/29/13 02:43 AM Re: Can my son start with a DIGITAL piano instead of acoustic pi [Re: bennevis]
Charles Cohen Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Richmond, BC, Canada
Quote:
. . .
You obviously haven't tried playing the better digitals - the Roland SN ones have far better and more realistic sustain than Clavinovas, not to mention better key action too. Kawai digitals are also better. Have a look at the discussions in the digital forum about this. . .

Another way -- much cheaper -- to skin this cat:

. . . Use Pianoteq.

I believe it has an adjustable "soundboard loss" parameter, which controls decay time.

I played a Korg SP-280 yesterday, and was surprised by the short decay in the treble range. So this is still a problem, and still varies maker-by-maker. Memory is getting cheaper, but it's not cheap enough, yet, to be used for nice, long decay samples.

. Charles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
154 registered (accordeur, acortot, 36251, A Guy, Abby Pianoman, 50 invisible), 1627 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75901 Members
42 Forums
156862 Topics
2304878 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Any interest in reviving the Denver area piano group?
by Colin Dunn
17 minutes 13 seconds ago
Masterclass etiquette doubt
by Francisco Scalco
Today at 10:21 AM
Using the drum tracks on KAWAI MP6 piano
by Dr Jazz
Today at 08:39 AM
4K piano purchase question
by ConstantlyConfused
Today at 08:17 AM
Do you use a method series to teach jazz? What series?
by Maechre
Today at 07:39 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission