Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#2245840 - 03/13/14 10:02 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: AZ_Astro]
R_B Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: AZ_Astro
Originally Posted By: R_B
AZ_Astro;
Do those flash player plug-in instances stop popping up if you just close your browser ?

{Just a suggestion}

Surprisingly, no. Not always. I thought they should, too.

If this is still happening - and IF you are interested in troubleshooting it, or at least ISOLATING it.

You could go to;
Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Services and Applications -> Services -> Adobe Flash Player

Stop it, then set it to "Manual".

This will result in a pop up asking if you want to allow your browser to run it every time - annoying, but perhaps tolerable for an hour or two while you test.
Set it back to Automatic when you are all done, etc.

Apologies in advance if you already know this laugh

I am interested in the outcome.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Special Financing on Digital Keyboards

Click Here

#2246152 - 03/13/14 08:06 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: R_B]
AZ_Astro Offline

Loc: Tempe, Arizona
Originally Posted By: AZ_Astro
AZ_Astro;
Do those flash player plug-in instances stop popping up if you just close your browser ?

{Just a suggestion}

Surprisingly, no. Not always. I thought they should, too.

If this is still happening - and IF you are interested in troubleshooting it, or at least ISOLATING it.

You could go to;
Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Services and Applications -> Services -> Adobe Flash Player

Stop it, then set it to "Manual".

This will result in a pop up asking if you want to allow your browser to run it every time - annoying, but perhaps tolerable for an hour or two while you test.
Set it back to Automatic when you are all done, etc.

Apologies in advance if you already know this laugh

I am interested in the outcome.

I will look into it. But happily the pops and crackles are infrequent. I attribute most problems to multiple instances of Youtube up and running concurrently (with a copy of Flashplayer each). When I close all browser windows, most of the time the Flashplayer plugins die too but not always, hence the use of task manager to kill those every once in a while.

Periodically something (probably Flashplayer) grabs hold of the audio and won't let go. Sigh. Re-boot fixes that.

Thx for your feedback. I didn't know I could isolate the Adobe Flash Player in Services as you mentioned. Good tip.

#2246481 - 03/14/14 11:41 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: AZ_Astro]
Chrisl Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
I turned off off Adobe flash and I'm happy to say l there were no drop outs yesterday. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks R_B for the suggestion.

New sound setup: Midi out to macbook, FW 800 to Metric Halo LIO 8 DAC to HD650's. Very Nice.

#2246538 - 03/14/14 01:44 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
R_B Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hey, that seems like PROGRESS - happy to contribute whatever little I can laugh

It will become a PAIN when you want to use your browser, but if one/some of you owners want to tell VILabs about it MAYBE they can figure out why and fix it.
I can't tell them, since I cancelled my order.

Still thinking about that...
I use Pianoteq a LOT as a midi juke box sound module for background music, but I just about never PLAY it as an instrument, so I doubt that I would use Ravernscroft (or any other sample library) much either.

Edited by R_B (03/14/14 03:17 PM)

#2247669 - 03/16/14 09:53 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
Element Offline

I just recently bought Ravenscroft UVI.
I thought I'd give you some quick Pros & Cons on the Ravenscroft.
(Just for context I also have Galaxy Vintage D, TK American, Ivory II German, And Pianoteq Pro w/Bluthner.)

Some Ravenscroft quick Pros & Cons:

Pros: Beautifully bright but not brittle tone, clean, superb clarity and (as others have pointed out)
very much like a more organic, and more complex sounding Pianoteq.

Ravenscroft's playability is probably a new standard for sampled pianos AFAIK.
Excellent velocity gradations from ppp to fff, again like Pianoteq.
Soft notes are delicate but clear and well defined-excellent for soft stuff
(Bill Evans, Debussy...)
Melody lines sing out very naturally and evenly above left hand comping.
You can really "dig-in" to the higher velocities without getting over-loud or
overbearing. Just excellent!

Tuning and regulation is pretty much perfect all the way up and down- no "honky tonk" or
poorly regulated notes, well done VI Labs!

Pedal down Resonance is superb, maybe better than Vintage D. But, I had to back the Resonance
knob way down to -6db, or it got overwhelming.

Cons: One annoying con: While I love most everything about the Rav, I don't quite love the release envelope of the main piano sound.
To my ear the key releases are just a hair too short and abrupt. (I'm talking about the main piano sound, not the release samples which are a separate thing.) Now, if this were Ivory or vintage D I would just turn their respective release knobs up a little-done!. however there is no overall release knob
on the Ravenscroft.
It needs one! It is something that should really be adjustable!

To hear this for yourself just turn the Release samples knob to off, turn all reverbs off- then play some short , non-legato phrases with no sustain pedal, and you should hear these short-ish releases.
They should be a little rounder and less abrupt IMO.

OK maybe I'm hearing things, or being too nitpicky in this regard --I'd appreciate it if you guys/gals would
run the little test above to see if I'm an outlier on this matter. Thanks!!

Anyway, the release issue is the only Con I can think of, really!

Some people have had a lot of trouble with UVI but I've had no problems whatsoever running under Cantabile
Performer, into a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 into KRK rockit 5's and Sennheiser headphones, toshiba i7 laptop 8gb ram,
w/Ravenscroft on SSD.

For $150 this was a great buy, at $200 still a very good buy especially if VILabs does
a few updates/fixes/tweaks.

#2247702 - 03/16/14 11:01 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
Pete14 Offline

I also noticed the short release; It sounds a bit like a harpsichord and a piano blended into one. I sort o' like it; since I already have other virtual pianos (ACD, and Pianoteq) with longer releases.

#2248650 - 03/18/14 10:26 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
PianoManChuck Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I've played all kinds of digital pianos and have always strived to have the best of them. But this Ravenscroft VI really sounds phenomenal! Here's my first try at playing it with one of my original piano compositions:

http://youtu.be/j8b6dgGMwEY

This virtual instrument takes digital piano to an entirely new level!!!

#2248665 - 03/18/14 11:09 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: PianoManChuck]
pwl Offline

Loc: Bay Area CA
I like the song, Chuck!

#2248716 - 03/19/14 04:38 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: Element]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
Originally Posted By: Element
Cons: One annoying con: While I love most everything about the Rav, I don't quite love the release envelope of the main piano sound.
To my ear the key releases are just a hair too short and abrupt. (I'm talking about the main piano sound, not the release samples which are a separate thing.) Now, if this were Ivory or vintage D I would just turn their respective release knobs up a little-done!. however there is no overall release knob
on the Ravenscroft.

- agreed. The sound cuts off almost as crisply as a clavinet.

#2248761 - 03/19/14 08:04 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: pwl]
PianoManChuck Offline

Originally Posted By: pwl
I like the song, Chuck!

Thanks, pwl!!

#2248828 - 03/19/14 11:17 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: PianoManChuck]
Digitalguy Offline

Loc: Switzerland
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for sharing. I regularly watch your very good videos on Youtube. And it was nice comparing your Forgotten with the Kronos version (I love the Kronos German Steinway) and with the Kross/Privia version (I recently bought the Kross, also after watching some of your videos, among others, great value for money).
Just a question: which settings did you use for this videos (for instance, which mic positions) ?
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2248899 - 03/19/14 02:01 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: pwl]
joflah Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted By: pwl
I like the song, Chuck!

+1

#2249083 - 03/19/14 09:16 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: Digitalguy]
PianoManChuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Digitalguy
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for sharing. I regularly watch your very good videos on Youtube. And it was nice comparing your Forgotten with the Kronos version (I love the Kronos German Steinway) and with the Kross/Privia version (I recently bought the Kross, also after watching some of your videos, among others, great value for money).
Just a question: which settings did you use for this videos (for instance, which mic positions) ?

Glad to hear my videos helped with your purchase decision of the Kross! Definitely a huge bang for the price, and a lot of fun too smile

As for the Ravenscroft, I used the main (first) file - not any of the individual 4 mic'd files. I wanted this video to show just the stock (default) piano/samples. With only a slight adjustment to the reverb and stereo width, I felt this should give a decent representation of what you can expect with using it with very little in the way of customizing it to your own tastes.

#2249088 - 03/19/14 09:38 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: PianoManChuck]
Macy Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: PianoManChuck
[quote=Digitalguy
As for the Ravenscroft, I used the main (first) file - not any of the individual 4 mic'd files. I wanted this video to show just the stock (default) piano/samples. With only a slight adjustment to the reverb and stereo width, I felt this should give a decent representation of what you can expect with using it with very little in the way of customizing it to your own tastes.

If I remember correctly the Ravenscroft defaults to the Close Mic perspective only when you load the "main" file. So it that what you used with no additional EQ?

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, True Keys American D, Ravenscroft 275, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#2249092 - 03/19/14 09:47 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: dire tonic]
Element Offline

Originally Posted By: dire tonic
Originally Posted By: Element
on the Ravenscroft.

- agreed. The sound cuts off almost as crisply as a clavinet.

Thanks Dire for your input!
I kind of get around the overly tight release by cranking the
actual release samples up a bit high (+3db). And I find myself playing with a bit more pedal than I might otherwise, to avoid these sharp note cutoffs.
I think I'm going to email VI Labs and get their take on this.

BTW, good to see Chuck here!

#2249094 - 03/19/14 09:53 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: Macy]
PianoManChuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Macy
[quote=Digitalguy

If I remember correctly the Ravenscroft defaults to the Close Mic perspective only when you load the "main" file. So it that what you used with no additional EQ?

Yes, that's correct!

#2249692 - 03/20/14 08:06 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
PianoManChuck Offline

Until now, my favorite piano was the Nord Stage 2's Fazioli (Italian Grand). But now that I have the Ravenscroft 275 (VI Labs Audio), its blurring the lines of which one sounds better. I think I like the Ravenscroft in the lower register better, its a tie in the upper register. You decide:

http://youtu.be/9VV3EsqA7hU

At NAMM 2014, the real (acoustic) versions of each ($$$ 6-digits) seemed to be split amongst pianists. I always did favor the Fazioli, but this year at NAMM that changed to the Ravenscroft.

The above video was pretty much default settings for each piano... with slight reverb added to each. No EQ and no other tweaks. Close mic position for the Ravenscroft, but Nord never did release what type of mic positions were used for the Fazioli.

Edited by PianoManChuck (03/20/14 08:35 PM)

#2249718 - 03/20/14 09:08 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
R_B Offline
500 Post Club Member

IF the Fazioli is a "built in voice" of the Nord then I suspect that it is probably easier/nicer to play. {Ease of stand-alone DP, lack of latency issues, etc.}

Plus, if it is already THERE in the price of the keyboard then One would have to value the Ravenscroft at an ADDITIONAL coupl'a hundred bux.

Not sure that I can hear a ~$200 difference there, but the limitations of You tube could be a a factor.

#2249727 - 03/20/14 09:42 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: R_B]
PianoManChuck Offline

IF the Fazioli is a "built in voice" of the Nord then I suspect that it is probably easier/nicer to play. {Ease of stand-alone DP, lack of latency issues, etc.}

Plus, if it is already THERE in the price of the keyboard then One would have to value the Ravenscroft at an ADDITIONAL coupl'a hundred bux.

Not sure that I can hear a ~$200 difference there, but the limitations of You tube could be a a factor.

Don't forget... the Nord is a very pricey instrument! One could pick up an excellent 88-key controller and the Ravenscroft virtual instrument for a fraction of what the Nord costs. Also, I have zero latency issues using the Nord as a controller to the Ravenscroft virtual instrument. That being the case, if you want professional piano sound, you really can't go wrong with either choice.

#2249730 - 03/20/14 09:57 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: PianoManChuck]
voxpops Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oregon

Don't forget... the Nord is a very pricey instrument! One could pick up an excellent 88-key controller and the Ravenscroft virtual instrument for a fraction of what the Nord costs. Also, I have zero latency issues using the Nord as a controller to the Ravenscroft virtual instrument. That being the case, if you want professional piano sound, you really can't go wrong with either choice.

+1

My rig: Casio PX-5S, Microsoft Surface Pro, Ravenscroft.
Total cost (non-discounted): $2,200
Actual cost: $1,600

My additional piano VSTs: Pianoteq Stage with add-ons; Mr. Ray 73 Mk II
Add-on cost: $350-$400

Nord Piano 2 cost (non-discounted): $2,999

If you want the equivalent flexibility of the Nord with its wide variety of downloadable pianos, you could well end up paying as much by the time you've purchased four or five VST pianos. The convenience/sound quality offered by the Nord is still very competitive, IMO. A better action would make it a killer instrument.

#2249754 - 03/20/14 10:38 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
R_B Offline
500 Post Club Member

Everyone's situation is different.
Personally I've about had it with sharing computers between general use and music.
For ME to switch to sample players at this point I would want to dedicate a computer to it - always on, always plugged together, always loaded and ready to play, etc.

I don't know where the numbers go, but to buy ANY other keyboard would mean getting rid of what I have - or some major re-modelling (the ever unlikely creation of a "music room").
I guess a dedicated computer would be the simplest/easiest path, though I am emotionally resistant to putting my old rack gear up on Craig's list, so unless/until I have a MAJOR breakthrough in my playing ability - - it isn't justified anyway.

GAS attacks subside over time, until the next one laugh

#2250212 - 03/21/14 10:49 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: R_B]
PianoManChuck Offline

I've had a chance to compare, side-by-side, the Ravenscroft virtual piano with the excellent Korg Kronos "German Grand" (a Steinway D). An interesting comparison! Check it out for yourself:

http://youtu.be/lCR8yUMoS4I

Feedback from you all will be interesting!!!

#2250310 - 03/22/14 03:22 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
AZ_Astro Offline

Loc: Tempe, Arizona
I just listened to the Korg clip and immediately liked the Korg Kronos sound...

But starting the second (or was it the third) round, the bass started kicking in and I felt that the Ravenscroft seemed to have a fuller, richer sound to it. It really won hands down in the bass section.

Up in the treble, it was a toss-up.

I'll listen again later and see what my second listen perceptions are.

After listening to this clip, I went up above and listened to the Nord/Ravenscroft comparison and I found that I preferred the Ravenscroft there as well. I might have trouble picking between the two in the treble section, but in the mid-range the Ravenscroft shined! And in the bass it was full bodied and warm.

I have been playing the Ravenscroft a lot these past few weeks and have gotten used to the sound. It took a while but I am really taken by it now.

Edited by AZ_Astro (03/22/14 03:31 AM)

#2250313 - 03/22/14 03:47 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: PianoManChuck]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
-not easy, the Kronos sounds pretty good. The RC is more interesting in the lower and low-middle range of the keyboard - it's richer harmonically. So two handed playing on RC which includes that register helps to carry the upper-middle RC register which, in isolation, still fails to fully satisfy me. Then there were one or two upper-middle snatches when I would have switched preference - giving RC total victory. But I was impressed by the Kronos. I wonder how I'd feel after playing each of them for an hour or so.....

#2250333 - 03/22/14 06:20 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
Digitalguy Offline

This comparison is more interesting, as both the German Grand and the Ravescroft are good in the bass (I have always like RC bass, contrary to other people on this forum). Yet in the mids RC is weaker. In general it's hard to compare them. What is a pity is that the music played didn't have much fff, a point where the German Grand shines. I think RC is pretty good too in ff and fff. I would have been interesting to compared them. If I think of the other videos by PianoManChuck maybe Only Time would have been more interesting for this comparison.
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2250348 - 03/22/14 07:32 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: Digitalguy]
arX Offline

Loc: London
Originally Posted By: Digitalguy
This comparison is more interesting, as both the German Grand and the Ravescroft are good in the bass (I have always like RC bass, contrary to other people on this forum). Yet in the mids RC is weaker. In general it's hard to compare them. What is a pity is that the music played didn't have much fff, a point where the German Grand shines. I think RC is pretty good too in ff and fff. I would have been interesting to compared them. If I think of the other videos by PianoManChuck maybe Only Time would have been more interesting for this comparison.

I notice that the Kawai-EX Pro is among your arsenal. How would you rate it against the Ravenscroft (and most other popular libraries)?

#2250368 - 03/22/14 08:27 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: arX]
Digitalguy Offline

Originally Posted By: arX

I notice that the Kawai-EX Pro is among your arsenal. How would you rate it against the Ravenscroft (and most other popular libraries)?

Very good in the fff (it's strongest point, I'd say it has something majestic), but less velocity layers, so less control of the dynamic range, pp and ppp are not as "easy". Also, the highs scream a bit to much for me (but tolerance to treble is subjective, and it also depends on the headphones / speakers you use). If you play a piece with a lot of ff and fff this piano is great, if you play a romantic song with a lot of pp and ppp and/or transitions from ppp to fff, it underperforms better pianos such as the Ravenscroft, Ivory or Vintage D.

#2254151 - 03/30/14 06:58 AM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
toddy Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
Ineresting comparisons, nicely demonstrated, PianoManChuck. The one which immediately strikes you as most piano-like is the Kronos, followed by the Fazioli on the Nord. The Ravenscroft sounds enclosed and synthetic compared to both of those, on plug-in computer monitors (ie the typical listening equipment for most people).

Very surprising! Of course, I was expecting (and hoping for) the Ravenscroft to be the best.

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2254261 - 03/30/14 01:36 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: toddy]
PianoManChuck Offline

Originally Posted By: toddy
Ineresting comparisons, nicely demonstrated, PianoManChuck. The one which immediately strikes you as most piano-like is the Kronos, followed by the Fazioli on the Nord. The Ravenscroft sounds enclosed and synthetic compared to both of those, on plug-in computer monitors (ie the typical listening equipment for most people).

Very surprising! Of course, I was expecting (and hoping for) the Ravenscroft to be the best.

Unfortunately, plug-in computer monitors will not reproduce the richness of the bass end, which is where the Ravenscroft excels.

#2254292 - 03/30/14 02:50 PM Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound [Re: HisKidd]
toddy Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
That is certainly true, but I'm not sure this is the problem because the left hand passages were far more evident - more balanced even - on the Ravesnscroft than they were on the Korg or the Nord. In fact, the bass end was all but lost on the Nord, though these small speakers. However, the sound of the Nord and the Korg Kronos seemed more natural and open than the Ravenscroft.

In fact, listening through good headphones, the differences are similar - the Ravenscroft has a more forceful lower end but the overall sound seems somehow to be shrowded in a layer of very thin cellophane, compared to the Nord and the Korg samples.

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano make
by ali123
10/25/14 06:24 PM
Yamaha UX vs WX
by goldmund
10/25/14 11:34 AM
Need help with chords
by Shirz
10/25/14 07:52 AM
Which are the best forums for piano technicians and DIYers?
by Withindale
10/25/14 03:17 AM
Prelude
by noobpianist90
10/25/14 01:55 AM
Who's Online
139 registered (alfredo capurso, Alan_Dublin, accordeur, 36251, ajames, 38 invisible), 1506 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76656 Members
42 Forums
158491 Topics
2327598 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission