I will say some basic things about your playing:
1. Find a teacher
2. Your body and - especially hands- are working against you. Your hand is very stiff and moves like one big arm unable to bend... (hand I mean from forearm till fingers). You are pushing the keys with all your stiff hand, not with fingers.
3. I will not tell about mistaken keys, this is normal on pianoplaying, but we should going to perfection.
4. Your playing is full of bad habits and wrong playing, which you can either get rid off by having a teacher or doing really strong self-education on youtube.
Of course, you can play quieter and louder, you can do some basic plans, but it is long way from where it should be.
5. Leave Scriabin for like a two years or so. Go to the much easier repertoire. Start learnin piano with covering basics, which you don't have. Either technically and musically. There a lot of piano pieces which are easy to put keys down, but are very hard to play. This is one of them. This piece is each to hard for you. Much to hard. I just to need even need to listen to it to say it, I can see it by your body. You are putting all your force on it. You are figthing with your hands and difficulties.
6. Do not take my advices as hars or "you cannot play". But in fact - sorry, you cannot.
7. It's good that you want to play, I like your dedication and wanting to be good at this, but since you will not cover basics, you will end as a key banger, who you are now.
8. As summary - find a teacher. Do a huge backstep (which will be a backstep only in seeing by you your repertoire is like "easy" and "child"). But, in fact, you will land where you should be and need to be if you want to have fun from piano playing. If you go any harder pieces than this, you will fail, or your playing will be not hearable to audience. You just need to grab solid basics, which you should have when decidind on this piece.
I love when new people come to play piano, but I cannot stand when they are doing it all wrong. You are close to this.
Once again, do not take me as "you stupid leave it you cannot anything and go home".
I just wanted to point, where you are. If you want to be a better player, and have instead of fighting with the instrument, want to have fun, start from basics. Spend two years and they come to Scriabin again. After record this Etude once agian and you will understand me
You got kick in the ass, now it will only depends from you whether you will run out frightned, or will just think about your playing and learning and do it properly. You know, it's far better to play some really basic piece beautifully, than playing so difficult pieces wrong. You will grow to that level, but get yourself a lot of patience and hard work.
BTW you have great piano.
Just listen to him!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1MhgOxQ28
And look on her hands and body and then you will understand me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyQvJymWISQ
Or here, very good hands view videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyYh_PEsNo