Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
136 registered (anamnesis, 36251, accordeur, 41 invisible), 1630 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 213 of 246 < 1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 245 246 >
Topic Options
#2251847 - 03/25/14 10:56 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Exalted Wombat]
SwissMS Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Switzerland
torquenale - Recitals are scary, but fun! I think it would Be neat if you did a duet with your son! I am doing daily sight reading too. It really helps!

Whizbang - Thanks again for organising the Joplin Recital. It was quite a learning experience!

Ron - Congratulations for participating in your first recital!

Wimpiano and Stubbie - learning to use the pedal is a major step!

JimF- I love the pictures that you come up with! That is quite the cake!

SandTiger - Sorry to hear that you left hand is hurting again. I hope is better soon!

peterws - Congrats on 3000 posts. I know a lot of those are beautiful music!

AOTW - I recorded the 1st movement of the Kuhlau Sonatina, and the runs sounded very even and well shaped, and I stayed relaxed during them! I have months into these runs, so it is nice to see that I finally developed the technique to handle them at speed. I have played very little classical era music in the past, but now I have come to really love it. I can understand why these Sonatinas are often used for teaching purposes. With any luck, this Sonatina will be my next recital piece.

European Piano Party July 4, 2015 in Switzerland!

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#2251931 - 03/25/14 03:05 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
briansaddleback Offline

Loc: Irvine CA
Learning to play the first part of Debussy Reverie (last part as well) , still working on Catedrale Engloutie, Minute waltz, and now will try to learn sonata in D Haydn which my mother gave to me. She told me to work on a sonata of technical integrity in order for me to develop some skills .
She used to teach me some piano when I was young but there was a lot of fighting and rebellion from me. Most of the time just practicing aloof and just going through the motions so she stopped teaching me. She was saddened I never took up piano again...

fast forward 20+ some years, Until a few years ago I told her I was interested in playing a few pieces on piano. She said why not learn some technique and skill while you are at it, I said I just want to play clair de lune and op9 n2 chopin and a few and that is it.
SHe was just happy that even though I was just dabbling in it that my interest was sincere this time.
So this last year and this year I am more serious about it. Joplin got me kicked into being serious about piano I even shared my fondness of Joplin with my mom and she learned to play a few tunes as well like Sugarcane and Easy Winners.
My relationship also got closer with her due to this sharing of piano and Joplin music.

After looking around for a teacher who can teach maybe once a month and wasting a couple of hundred dollars on trial and error looking for a right teacher who actually cares... I asked my mom eventually to be my teacher again. I rather drive 100 miles to see her for a lesson. She starting me off with Haydn sonata. She said she always dreamed of teaching me if I shared the same passion to learn piano. This time it is true. She said she never g ot around to introducing me to sonatas back when I was young because I never got past hanon and a few czerny.
Anyways it is full circle now. How life can be. Sad . and also happy and ironic. Cant wait to learn the whole sonata. She is old. But I hope to at least learn it at least to perform it for her one day before I may never see her again.

Edited by briansaddleback (03/25/14 03:07 PM)

Cloches a travers les feuilles
Minstrels

#2251959 - 03/25/14 03:49 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Ataru074 Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
^^^ considering me and my mom live in 2 different continent you did make my eyes water a little bit.
Mozart: Kv330
Beethoven: Op 14 #2
===============================================

#2252201 - 03/26/14 03:40 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Online   blank

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Briansaddleback, I got a bit misty eyed reading about your mom being your teacher too.

Torquenale - Good for you, agreeing to play in the recital again! I bet it will be easier the second time round, and with more experience under your belt. And congrats on the sight-reading improvement - that's such a great skill to develop.

SwissMS - congrats on the recording! It is a beautiful piece - another gem for your repertoire!

Wimpiano and Stubbie - good work on the pedalling - watch out....it becomes addictive!

Wisebuff - I'm curious to hear your "Winter" - I'm not at all familiar with it - glad to hear it is falling into place under your fingers!

SandTiger- sorry to hear your hand is bothering you - take it easy - and good luck with the new motif, sounds like a fun little project!

Barbaram - love the pieces you're playing - will we hear something in the next recital ?

Peter, it is official: you are a PW junkie smile

Kboogle - what fun to make your own song - who knows where this will lead in the future? smile

ZeeZee - unlearning is certainly a pain. Now that you're clearer on what you want to do, you're not likely to go down that road again.

Nothing new so far this week. My teacher had to cancel lessons yesterday :((((
I've started studying some duets to play with SwissMS and PatH at the EPP in Lisbon. I also ordered some new music books as I was inspired by SwissMs's collection. Included in my order is the theme music for Downton Abbey smile I love that series!

#2252205 - 03/26/14 04:54 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
barbaram Offline

Briansaddleback, what a beautiful post! Save that somewhere you can revisit it, it's special.

casinitaly - I've a lot of travel coming up so if I'm going to get anything in for the next recital I have to record it in the next week or so. I'll give it a go but nothing is quite at the level I'd like! Fortunately people are kind in the ABF recital discussion room :-)

SwissMS - congratulations on the progress. You've put a lot into it, it's great you are seeing the benefits!

#2252208 - 03/26/14 05:02 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: briansaddleback]
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014

Loc: Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted By: briansaddleback
.. I asked my mom eventually to be my teacher again. I rather drive 100 miles to see her for a lesson...

Congrats, brian...
I know what driving 100 miles in So. Cal. is like. Doh! Have you considered setting your mom up with Skype? For at least part of the lessons?
Besides, I think it is great to talk to family and see them at the same time.
On the joking side... You might end up with mom waking you in the morning. Doh!

Thanks for the congrats on first recital. I'm just realizing. My teacher is getting me to study chords. Kind of setting me up to discover what inversions sound best on a certain piece. Discovering the differences in how one chord sounds played differently. It's sort of throwing me in the deep end of the pool to swim. In reality... He knows I want to compose, eventually. That's the motivation he's leaning toward. I think he's smarter than he lets on. He does motivate me a ton to do more on my own since starting lessons a year ago. I feel like a little kid thinking: Mine! This is mine! smile Working harder now. (thank God for The Picture Chord Encyclopedia... Doh! smile )

#2252215 - 03/26/14 05:34 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
Not really an achievement but ratter an acquirement: Ordered a Tascam DR7 MKII to finally be able to record something properly.
My teacher asked me to record him "because he can't be there all week to play examples" wink So I could no longer put off recording.
If everything goes well you can expect my first recording in the Ecco Fatte Cafe in the coming weeks.

#2252228 - 03/26/14 06:19 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: wimpiano]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: wimpiano
Not really an achievement but ratter an acquirement: Ordered a Tascam DR7 MKII to finally be able to record something properly.
My teacher asked me to record him "because he can't be there all week to play examples" wink So I could no longer put off recording.
If everything goes well you can expect my first recording in the Ecco Fatte Cafe in the coming weeks.

I always look forward to a new achiever. Recording is daunting but if you start to make it part of your routine, it will take the edge off.

#2252627 - 03/26/14 06:44 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
I was able to practice yesterday and the day before yesterday in Brighton. I cannot disclose the location but here's the pic. I was able to obtain permission to use the piano before I left home. The piano is an old Bluthner (spelling?) but it's amazingly in tune. Apart from occasional fear of ghosts I'm enjoying practice in this old place.

I posted my nocturne to the Pianist Corner chopin nocturne / waltz e-cital. I'm amazed how kind those comments were. I did not like the one prepared a couple of weeks ago and wound up recording again 6 hours before the flight in between laundry and packing. That's why I look awful. If you kindly decide to listen to mine, please just listen to it without looking.
Solo - Rachmaninoff Elegie Op 3 #1, Schumann Op 12 Warum and Grillen and Mozart K 475 Fantasy C minor
Collaboration - Concerto in C for Oboe and orchestra attributed to Haydn edited by Evelyn Rosewell

#2252634 - 03/26/14 07:05 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
briansaddleback Offline

^ That is a perfect location to play Debussy Catedrale Engloutie if you know how to play it !!

oh and I just saw your Youtube video. You did really good. You dont look awful at all. You look very endeared to the music.

Edited by briansaddleback (03/26/14 07:10 PM)

Minstrels

#2252647 - 03/26/14 07:29 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Brian - thank you for listening to mine. I suggest you get new pair of glasses.

I played Sunken Cathedral and Claire de Lune in 2010. Love them both however I cannot remember either one of them. I need music in front of me to practice
them now. I played a couple of Chopin pieces and Bach. Actually Bach sounded awesome purely because of the acoustics. I regretted that I did not bring my Bach book. I brought only the print out of the pieces that I'm currently working on.

Edited by FarmGirl (03/26/14 07:31 PM)
Solo - Rachmaninoff Elegie Op 3 #1, Schumann Op 12 Warum and Grillen and Mozart K 475 Fantasy C minor
Collaboration - Concerto in C for Oboe and orchestra attributed to Haydn edited by Evelyn Rosewell

#2252665 - 03/26/14 07:59 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
briansaddleback Offline

Yes no problem, I am sure once/if you go back to them they will quickly come back to you in no time. Im also sure Bach must have sounded really awesome in there really fits that music as well!

I am asian as well and do have glasses how did you know? I am perfectly 20/20 with them on. So I know what I saw.

I think we are all too self-conscious especially for video.

I can only say that objectively I will never do a video of myself because I will in fact look awful. Fact. grin

Edited by briansaddleback (03/26/14 08:01 PM)

Minstrels

#2252886 - 03/27/14 08:43 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: briansaddleback]
SwissMS Offline
500 Post Club Member

FarmGirl- What an amazing place you found to practice. The acoustics must have been amazing! I would have been looking for ghosts too though.

I had a true lightbulb moment after my lesson yesterday. My teacher is still hammering on me to practice very slowly, dropping into each key, with all non-playing fingers relaxed. After two and one half years of being told to do that, I finally figured out the point she has been trying to get across. It is not just about dropping the weight into the key. It is about transferring the weight from one finger to the next. The result is a smooth, even legato, and a balanced hand. Thumb passes in runs became much smoother when I could feel the preceding 3 or 4 taking the weight and passing it to the thumb. I feel like I just found the answer to what has been holding my technique back. So practicing slowly was not enough. It needed to be slowly AND with every finger working properly.

#2252909 - 03/27/14 09:38 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: SoCal
No achievement this week, just the same slow plodding along. Like being hitched to a plow.

#2253001 - 03/27/14 12:30 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Plowboy]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted By: Plowboy
No achievement this week, just the same slow plodding along. Like being hitched to a plow.
Hence, the screen name?

#2253183 - 03/27/14 05:17 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: MaryBee]
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: MaryBee
Originally Posted By: Plowboy
Hence, the screen name?

smokin

#2253327 - 03/27/14 10:54 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Here's some more photo from my morning practice. I'm going to miss the piano. I started making so much personal connections with the piano that it was hard to leave. Love the touch of old ivory keys. This must be at least 9 feet long! Love the acoustic. I wish they had a bathroom though. The church is going through fund raising to build it now. Not sure if it was common in the old days.

#2253341 - 03/27/14 11:39 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
malkin Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
That must have been quite an experience!
Was it cold in there?

#2253375 - 03/28/14 03:38 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Online   blank

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
barbaram: you're right - the folks in ABF are very kind. The forum recitals are great places to get your feet wet presenting your work.

rmaple: sounds like you're having fun with theory - I had not realized composing was an ambition for you!

wimpiano - making progress in the technology area too - we'll be watching for your recording!

FarmGirl: what a gorgeous environment to play in! I wish I could have been there to listen to you. Afraid of ghosts? in a Church? Spirits resting there would do you no harm my friend! I must go to PC and listen to your recording! Thanks for sharing the pics. (BTW I dreamed about playing piano really well -- I think maybe it is the influence of my dream catcher smile )

SwissMS - I love hearing about your "Ah ha!" moments! This seems to be a major breakthrough. I can't wait to hear how it translates to your performance skills (which are already wonderful to listen to).

I have a reverse achievement! I ordered a new book - pop songs from 2000-2009, but I bought the wrong verson by mistake - I got the piano, guitar and vocal version. Aside from the fact that I hate scores with3 lines of music, this book doesn't have the same songs as the easy piano book. grrrrrr. I am quite irritated with myself.

#2253379 - 03/28/14 04:22 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

A Bluthner concert grand as practice instrument... WOW. YEALOUS!!

#2253383 - 03/28/14 05:14 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
wimpiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member

@earlofmar and @casinitaly. Made my first recordings yesterday and it was far easier then I expected! I'll start working on a piece I want to record for PW.
@SwissMiss A lightbulb moment must feel good!
@Plowboy what's your goal and why didn't you achieve it? wink

#2253397 - 03/28/14 06:42 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
UKIkarus Offline

Loc: England, South East
Originally Posted By: FarmGirl
I was able to practice yesterday and the day before yesterday in Brighton. I cannot disclose the location but here's the pic. I was able to obtain permission to use the piano before I left home. The piano is an old Bluthner (spelling?) but it's amazingly in tune. Apart from occasional fear of ghosts I'm enjoying practice in this old place.

I posted my nocturne to the Pianist Corner chopin nocturne / waltz e-cital. I'm amazed how kind those comments were. I did not like the one prepared a couple of weeks ago and wound up recording again 6 hours before the flight in between laundry and packing. That's why I look awful. If you kindly decide to listen to mine, please just listen to it without looking.

Oh my.... shocked I am going to have to go hunting! even with the travel time that would be totally worth it!

Surprised they let you use it, well done there!

In all seriousness though, I'll have to ask next time I visit smile nice place that... been there a few times myself with my grandfather viewing the architecture, so fully familiar with the location.

Nice isn't it?

Edited by UKIkarus (03/28/14 06:56 AM)

#2253422 - 03/28/14 09:30 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

UKIkarus, yes indeed it was very nice. Such a priviledge to use the piano. It was very cold inside but was not so bad with jacket on. This building could be a national treasure or state landmark if it were located in Phoenix.

For anyone who would like to do the same. I caution against casual approach and recommend to get in touch with the office of churches / municipal offices / hotels before your trip. You will probably be asked supply something to validate your identity and purpose of the trip for security reasons. In my case I requested senior management of my company to vouch for my identity. If it is a church, you will be asked to make donations. I gave 100GBP for the construction of the bathrooms since I happy to support the worthy cause.

#2253491 - 03/28/14 11:46 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: wimpiano]
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: wimpiano

@Plowboy what's your goal and why didn't you achieve it? wink

I will never achieve it. It's an endless journey. Every few months there is something out of the ordinary happen, but mostly it's plodding along one plateau after another, with small rises between plateaus.

The change is imperceptible. Once in a while I go back to the first piece of music I learned, a little eight bar piece by Turk. It took me a month just to get the notes down, much less play it with some sort of fluency. Now it is ridiculously easy, similar pieces by Turk are now even too easy for sight reading practice.

That's an achievement, I suppose. That's why I like reading this thread. Everyone is doing so well.

#2253648 - 03/28/14 06:17 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: SwissMS]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
Originally Posted By: SwissMS
I had a true lightbulb moment after my lesson yesterday. My teacher is still hammering on me to practice very slowly, dropping into each key, with all non-playing fingers relaxed. After two and one half years of being told to do that, I finally figured out the point she has been trying to get across. It is not just about dropping the weight into the key. It is about transferring the weight from one finger to the next. The result is a smooth, even legato, and a balanced hand. Thumb passes in runs became much smoother when I could feel the preceding 3 or 4 taking the weight and passing it to the thumb. I feel like I just found the answer to what has been holding my technique back. So practicing slowly was not enough. It needed to be slowly AND with every finger working properly.

SwissMS, your light bulb has cast its glow all the way across the Atlantic!!!!

I have worked very hard for a long time on the similar issues.... whether it was on fast scales or long fast runs such as in the first movement of Mozart 545 I'm working on. For a while now I've been able to do these at speed, but was always puzzled by a certain level of something being wrong....tension or something else was still there making things a little uneven and causing breakdowns under pressure. This, despite many, many hours of slow practice. Your aha moment really hit home and this morning I applied it with a wonderful new feeling of progress. I could feel exactly what you have described... how focusing on the weight transfer from finger to finger kept everything in balance. Only time will tell, but I'm hopeful this is exactly the little thing that has held me back too, and that those initial feelings are confirmed in future sessions. I can't wait to talk to my teacher about it next week.

THANK YOU SO MUCH grin

Estonia L190 #7284

#2253810 - 03/29/14 03:22 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
SwissMS Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: JimF
Originally Posted By: SwissMS

SwissMS, your light bulb has cast its glow all the way across the Atlantic!!!!

I have worked very hard for a long time on the similar issues.... whether it was on fast scales or long fast runs such as in the first movement of Mozart 545 I'm working on. For a while now I've been able to do these at speed, but was always puzzled by a certain level of something being wrong....tension or something else was still there making things a little uneven and causing breakdowns under pressure. This, despite many, many hours of slow practice. Your aha moment really hit home and this morning I applied it with a wonderful new feeling of progress. I could feel exactly what you have described... how focusing on the weight transfer from finger to finger kept everything in balance. Only time will tell, but I'm hopeful this is exactly the little thing that has held me back too, and that those initial feelings are confirmed in future sessions. I can't wait to talk to my teacher about it next week.

THANK YOU SO MUCH grin

I am glad it worked for you! I have the same "I can't wait to talk to my teacher about it feeling". I suspect that after trying to get the concept through to me for so long she will have a Hallelujah moment!

#2253889 - 03/29/14 12:00 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
jotur Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Santa Fe, NM
^ This place is so great smile

Cathy

#2253946 - 03/29/14 03:29 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
lizcat Offline

My achievement was small but significant for me: joining the MOYD thread and following through. I've practiced every day for nearly two weeks, and I haven't had a stretch like that since I started lessons nearly two years ago. Not surprisingly, the results have followed, even though I'm fitting in only 10-20 minutes a day for the most part.

#2254063 - 03/29/14 10:01 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Sand Tiger Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
Farmgirl, I enjoyed the pictures of the piano at the old church. I'm sure the memories of the experience are well worth the donation. As for spirits, I tend to get a long well with them, though I don't talk to them.

SwissMs, sounds like a real break through.

Lizcat, little by little is how many of us progress. Sometimes my time is limited, though this time of year, I aim for an hour a day, when my body cooperates.

Week 107: I revisit some old pieces. After focusing on the songwriting Coursera and then the recent hand discomfort, most are in various states of neglect. Some are near gone. I watch some of the Leonard Bernstein six part music series lectures from the 1970s at Harvard, The Unanswered Question. For the curious, Youtube link to Part One about 90 minutes, 15 hours total for the series.

I continue to work on my new piece, the working title is Pixie Dust. I so enjoy getting lost in the music, even if it is relative simple music.

#2254125 - 03/30/14 02:59 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: FarmGirl
UKIkarus, If it is a church, you will be asked to make donations. I gave 100GBP for the construction of the bathrooms since I happy to support the worthy cause.

You were duped FarmGirl, when I left Britain thirty odd years ago they already had bathrooms lol

Page 213 of 246 < 1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 245 246 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Whip those springs into shape
by A454.7
11/26/14 06:29 PM
New Yamaha CLP-545 or used CLP-270/280 ???
by Panpiano
11/26/14 06:28 PM
Wanted to say hi
by patty5sewing
11/26/14 05:43 PM
Price of Knabe WMV-121?
by blackjack1777
11/26/14 04:36 PM
Audiobox USB vs Audiobox 22VSL
by mitzysman
11/26/14 04:33 PM
Forum Stats
77053 Members
42 Forums
159381 Topics
2341209 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission