2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
63 members (Animisha, aphexdisklavier, benkeys, 1200s, akse0435, AlkansBookcase, Alex Hutor, AndyOnThePiano2, amc252, 13 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
The second half of my comments, want to say to all of you who participated, in general, you're an inspiration for me to keep up with my practising.

26. Sand Tiger - Pancakes Very good.

27. (Was)TrueBeginner - Blame Well played, a nice piece. Sorry to hear about your father.

28. ajames - Just a Day Away Good work.

29. jotur/Cathy Turner - Second Hand Rose Nicely done, a lively piece.

30. PikaPianist - Sonata in F minor, K466 Good, didn't sound dry to me.

31. Sam S - Suite from the Victorian Kitchen Garden - Prelude and Summer - Clarinet and Piano Great duet with your wife. Congratulations on your 34th wedding anniversary.

32. outo - Fantasia no. 4 E-minor, Allegro Good work on that Fantasia.

33. noobpianist90 - Minuet in G major BWV Anh 114 I always like to hear Minuet in G played, and you did a great job with it.

34. Piano_Primo_1 - "Back at One" 5 12 14 1 session Good work on that one.

35. Ganddal - Gratulation Well done.

36. Ohio_Mark - Beach Buggy Boogie Good job, cool piece.

37. Monica K. - Scarborough Fair Very nicely played, this beautiful and classic song.

38. gingko2 - Ivan Sings (Andantino) Good work, nice flow in your playing.

39. Ataru074 - BWV 866 Fugue Very good.

40. Copper - To a Wild Rose One take, yet you managed to keep a steady tempo. I know that's hard, well done.

41. Andy Platt - Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 An interesting collection of dances, some dreamy, others lively, and you played them well. I like the distinctive upright character of your piano.

42. carlos88 - From a sketchbook (D'un cahier d'esquisses) Good job on that one.

43. Jazztpt (Russ) - Pictures A very nice piece, well played. Sort of Billy Joel style, I felt, am I right? Strong, distinctive bass in the last part, though.

44. wimpiano - Telemann - Fantasia in E Minor Nice job.

45. torquenale (alessandra) - Dance (from Four Rondos op. 60) Well done.

46. rerun - Tipitina 5 14 14 Good playing.

47. TrapperJohn - Ashokan Farewell Thought I recognized this piece, don't know if I heard it in the TV episodes (or even saw them!) but a nice performance. A very nice mellow piece with an undertone.

48. Richard (zrtf90) - Waltz in D flat, Op. 64 No. 1 I heard Andrew Furmanczyk's playing of this a few times on his YouTube channel. You don't play it as good as he does, but still very good! No tempo issues, just needs a few changes in dynamics here and there.

49. Pathbreaker (Tarik) - Op. 118 Intermezzo 1 & 2 Well played, don't know these pieces, but they sound difficult to play. You should post more online, in the recitals, piano bars, YouTube, whatever, it's a great way to track your progress, and let others hear what you can play.

50. Valencia - Sonata Op. 109 3rd mvt -Theme only!! You were not taking on the easiest piece you could find, but you were up to the challenge. Well done.

Me on YouTube

Casio PX-5S. Garritan CFX, Production Grand 2 Gold, Concert Grand LE, AcousticSamples C7, some Sampletekks. Pianoteq 8 Std (Blüthner, SteinGraeber, NY/HB Steinway D).
N
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
N
Originally Posted by Ganddalf
20. Newbert - New York State of Mind

You music puts me in a good mood. Just very relaxing to listen to your playing.

Thank you so much for the nice comment. I wish that I were as relaxed when recording! (Or even just playing for myself!)

I don't know how to multi-quote here, so I guess the next best thing is to thank everyone for the encouraging comments about my submissison to the recital. Although I still mostly play from sheet music, I'm working on changing or adding different voicings at certain points, arpeggios, etc. Not just playing strictly what's written on the score. So, it's very encouraging to get feedback that I may be on the right track.

Thanks again!

Bert
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
Time for some thank yous!

It was a pleasant surprise for me to learn that I was not the only one who really didn't know anything else from Pachelbel except the famous Canon in D.

Thanks to Ataru74, SwissMs, Jotur,piano primo 1, Rerun, Jazzwee, 8Otaves, Shirokuro, Peterws, wimpiano,TheodorN, Riddler, JimF, AZ_Astro, CarlosCC, Jazzpt, Torquenale, Ganddalf, Pathbreakter....and every one who listened.

I'm especially appreciative of the fact that there are folks who 've been listening to me for a while and have taken the time to note improvements they can hear. Most of all I'm delighted that folks enjoyed listening!

For those who had some suggestions for me.... thanks and let me respond:
AndyPlatt - one point you made was " My teacher would say you should make the "active" voice more dominant but I like it just the way it is!" Thanks - I like it as it is too, but I had hoped to work more on switching the "dominant voice, as your teacher might suggest.....however, my decision to add that emphasis was made as too close to the point of recording and I wasn't very successful. It's an ongoing challenge!

Noobpianist90 - you noted that the ornament at the end was a little heavy handed in your opinion - I agree! That happens sometimes when I've had particular stress getting through the bars immediately before the ornament...another work in progress!

Special thanks and appreciation to zrtf90/Richard who was kind enough to provide a bit of coaching when I need help getting started on this piece and my teacher wasn't available, and for his insightful comments and constant encouragment.

I feel really fortunate to have these e-cital opportunities for presenting my work to people who share this passion, my PW friends.

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

I would like to respond to an earlier post with a small file attachment. According to the FAQ ("Can I attach a file to my post?"), I should be able to do this. Sadly, the 'you'll see a "File Manager" link on the "Full Reply" or "New Post" page' and the 'Click "File Manager" to bring up the "Attachment" window' instructions don't seem to match what I actually see.

Is it still possible to attach a file here?

E
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
E
Originally Posted by GeorgeSchiro
I would like to respond to an earlier post with a small file attachment. According to the FAQ ("Can I attach a file to my post?"), I should be able to do this. Sadly, the 'you'll see a "File Manager" link on the "Full Reply" or "New Post" page' and the 'Click "File Manager" to bring up the "Attachment" window' instructions don't seem to match what I actually see.

Is it still possible to attach a file here?

Yes, but the file must reside on a website such as "box". You enter a link to your file by selecting the "create link to webpage" button you will find in the "switch to full reply" option.

Surprisingly easy, barely an inconvenience.

Kawai K8 & Kawai Novus NV10

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Thanks everyone for participating and listening!

And many thanks for all the feedback I got again. They are great to get to the next level of playing

SwissMS

"Von fremden Ländern und Menschen" and "Träumerei". These two pieces make a nice contrast. I like the continual sense of movement in the first one, and the peaceful relaxing feeling in the second. Your playing in both is very expressive, and I like your restrained use of pedal. It gives the music a nice clarity.

Thanks. Good to hear my pedaling works for you

Originally Posted by Ataru047

good job, these pieces are definetely harder than what they look like on the score. just try to keep the phrases longer and articulate less, very IMHO.

Yes, I think I get what you want with the longer phrases. Working on it smile

Originally Posted by Sam S
I played both of these once, long ago in another lifetime. Very sensitive playing. My only suggestion - the left hand in the first one is a little too heavy - back off on that a little.

Thanks Sam for your feedback! Yes my LH usually gets a bit less attention and that seems to have the odd effect that it gets slightly louder than then RH.

Originally Posted by casinitaly
I first heard Traumerei here in the recitals and just loved it - and I still do! I think that Schumann wrote some really wonderful music, and you've captured the heart of this music beautifully. In the first piece your piano's voice sounds a little bit like a harpsichord at moments - quite charming. The two pieces make a really nice contrast, and both give you an opportunity to demonstrate the skills you've been crafting so skillfully over the past few years. Really nicely done.

Thanks for your nice comments!

I've heard a lot of Traumeri's and your's is right up there. Very nicely played! I really liked your pacing and the emotion you put into it.

Great, thanks!

Originally Posted by Whizbang
4 years, eh? Super clean and enjoyable.

Good to hear. Yes, actually I think I made a mistake with '4 years and a few months', that was in recital 32 from where I copied the template... It's almost 5 years now.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by AZ Astro
I have been learning this piece (Of Foreign Lands and People) and I can't wait to perform it. But it will take a few more months of work. You played it with abandon and zeal. Super!

Yes, it actually more time to get all the details right than to learn it.

Originally Posted by ShiroKuro
Very nice! I especially like your playing of Traumerei

Nice to hear that smile

Originally Posted by piano_primo_1
well played, classic- classical, good sound too

Thanks, glad that you like it!

Originally Posted by Rerun
You're not into using your ears in your blues work yet, but you're really a pretty good classical pianist already, nice work!

Thanks! Blues? You're referring to my boogie-woogie stuff?

Originally Posted by peterws
You always deliver with panache. This sounds glorious; I can see why so many never depart from classics. I played "Traumerei" when I took lessons 50 years ago. Man, it`s not the stuff for 15yo lads!

Great to hear you like it. Yes, you might consider picking it up where you left it smile Did you also play von fremden Ländern?

Originally Posted by jazzwee
Lovely flow of dynamics in the phrasing. Very nicely done. This is a well chosen piece and perfect for working on what you need at this moment. For the next level, probably need a little more range in dynamics and perhaps notch it down a tad to improve the tone and be conscious about each and every note in the chord (balance). This is very subtle now. You’ve developed very nicely here. Congratulations.

Thanks so much for your detailed comments. Concerning the dynamics, that's indeed subtle. If I get you right, you suggest to play it softer overall, yet to bring the loudest part louder?

Voicing of chords, yes that will remain on the list to work on.

Originally Posted by 8 Octaves
Only 4 years on the piano and you play this? I think I need to go back to practicing. Nevermind, I will never catch up. I might as well just enough listening. Great job too.

Thanks! Actually almost 5 years - see above.

Originally Posted by earlofmar
Didn’t they also say Beethoven’s metronome was broken, I thought the good old days everything was made to perfection. Anyway whatever the speed this is a beautiful performance, totally in command, I particularly enjoyed the longing of the piece piece

Great to hear.

Yes, this metronome argument is brought up more often. But some composers provably can not count properly. I just read a book about Bartok, some of his metronome numbers are really a mess smile

Originally Posted by wimpiano
I would love to be able to play this. The "Von fremden Landern und Menschen" is my favourite piece of Kinderszenen and you play it beautifully.

Actually the notes are not that hard. But you just started, it is probably out of your reach still.

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R

Originally Posted By: Rerun

You're not into using your ears in your blues work yet, but you're really a pretty good classical pianist already, nice work!

Yep, what you posted in the piano bar a while back was good but it seemed like you were reading from a sheet rather than letting your ears or your interior beat feeling mechanism nail that rhythm home. Search for it, it's in there and when you find it and use it, a lot of fun awaits.

Rerun

"Seat of the pants piano player" DMD

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by earlofmar
Yes, but the file must reside on a website such as "box". You enter a link to your file by selecting the "create link to webpage" button you will find in the "switch to full reply" option.

That's what I thought. But the impression given by the FAQ ("Can I attach a file to my post?") is that we can actually attach a file from our local machine and have it embedded within the body of a post, like an image. Apparently this functionality once existed, but no longer does.

Perhaps the FAQ should be updated.

Thanks anyway earlofmar.

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
38. Ginko_ Wonderful! Short and sweet and very nicely played and recorded.

33. Noobpianist_ Nicely played. I like the way you did the 16th (grace?) notes. Really, nicely paced and fun to listen to.

31. Sam_ Sam, what a treat. That was just great. Your accompaniment is fantastic. And congrats on 34 years of marriage. Oh...and good luck on that walk... What kind of piano are you taking with you? smile

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
01. dynamobt/Marilyn - Symphony No. 40 1st mvt This was great! I love the intensity of this first movement, and it was cool to hear a piano version of it. Thanks!

02. Whizbang (Chris) - Milonga del Angel Both the music and your playing are lovely and hauntingly dark. Thanks for including the details on composer Piazzolla.

03. ShiroKuro - Big My Secret It feels like a gentle rain washing over you.

04. Anne H - Discovery At Night Yes, it's soothing, but it also has some building excitement and an urgency that you bring to it.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Rerun

Originally Posted By: Rerun

Yep, what you posted in the piano bar a while back was good but it seemed like you were reading from a sheet rather than letting your ears or your interior beat feeling mechanism nail that rhythm home. Search for it, it's in there and when you find it and use it, a lot of fun awaits.

Ah thanks for the clarification. Yes that was played from sheet music (although I'm sure 99% was from memory as I can't even at a 1/10th of that speed).

Yes I see what you mean, but maybe what you also hear is that I need to work to hard, I might need easier boogie woogie to start with.

At this moment there's no boogie in the pipeline. But who knows smile

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by noobpianist90
Very clear and expressive playing. In Von fremden Ländern und Menschen, I would have preferred to play it a little bit slower and the left hand a bit softer (just me )
Träumerei was beautiful! You captured the feel of the piece perfectly. Gives me the impression of floating undisturbed among the clouds

Thanks! I wanted to bring out the tempo that a child would like to take on the main theme as it's the child singing there. Then I got to this tempo. The more introspective part took the tempo that an adult would take. At least, that was what I tried [Linked Image]

Undisturbed among the clouds, thanks for the image smile It's funny, I try to make some interpretation when I analyze and plan out the piece, but while playing there is not much room for these things

Originally Posted by Pathbreaker
There's lots to like here. Great choices and very accomplished playing. Your piano and the recording quality really help make this an enjoyable listen. I like your tempo on the Traumerei. It sounds just right to me and it would probably drag if it were much slower. Nice job.

Thanks for the nice words and feedback on the piano and recording quality, and the confirmation of my tempo

Originally Posted by theodorN
". Well played, both pieces

Good to hear smile

Originally Posted by jazztpt
Beautiful wouter79 , very even playing with nice dynamics

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CarlosCC
Thanks for sharing

You're welcome

Originally Posted by Andy Platt
I love these little pieces - Traumerei has been on my list to do for far too long! Both are played wonderfully; the first, I feel you have a perfect tempo and dynamic range for. It has great energy without ever being frenetic. Traumerei is played with great feeling and tenderness without becoming maudlin. Loved it! As for the foot pedal problems - perhaps by a digital? (Seriously, that must be very very annoying but it's doesn't distract too much.)

Good to hear that they have the right feel and energy ! Yes it's very annoying if you have a piece down but the piano lets you down a bit. Particularly with the second, much more quiet piece. But good to hear that it didn't disturb too much. I was trying to minimize my foot motion in an attempt to minimize the cracking, which was another interesting exercise. Not sure if it worked though...

Originally Posted by Ganddalf
Although “Traümerei” is the most famous of these two pieces, “Von fremden Ländern und Menschen” is my favorite. You play both pieces very well. I think you choose the right tempo for “Traümerei”. A pity with the cracking sound from the pedal. Nice to listen to, anyhow.

Thanks! I'll bug my tech again with that pedal. I'm happy though that it did not disturb too much

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
I might need easier boogie woogie to start with.

Yep, that's a lot of tune to start off with no matter who's arrangement you used ... you ought to keep at least one in the pipeline, those fingers bring a lot to the table.

Rerun

"Seat of the pants piano player" DMD

[Linked Image]

A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
I'm always so bad about providing any follow-up to comments I receive. My excuse is I always think more are around the corner and then it's too late.

I won't comment on everything - I did read all the comments so thanks for listening! But if there was a question or a point on technique, I will cover it here:

Originally Posted by Ataru074
I love it. if you want you might want to try to be a little more "black and white" in the rhytmic sections and use a little less pedal (1/3 or 1/4 and change more often) in the melodic ones.
being Bartok you might want a little bit of harshness.

Yes, there needs to be a balance here but, in general, I think the fifth and sixth need a little more energy, and perhaps speed. I'm working on that right now. Pedal has changed quite a bit since I recorded this - in general, much less. My teacher agrees with that comment!

Originally Posted by torquenale
I love Bartok piano music, and these dances are no exception; I like the exotic rhythms and harmonies, and I would like to play them one day. Some of the dances are usually heard a bit faster, but your rendition makes them justice anyway. My compliments!

For some of them they are deliberately slower but, as I mentioned above, the fifth and sixth were more "as I could play at the time." Thanks!

Fun pieces and nicely played! I'm still a complete Bartok newbie. I'm still on Mikrokosmos vol. I, but listening to these pieces make me very happy that I'm progressing towards some great music.
I particularly enjoyed music at 01:14 - 01:45. Which dance is this?

Thanks! That's the second one, called Brâul (or Waistband Dance.) Dancers join a chain - originally just men, but now mixed groups will dance it.

Listened too it with my teacher yesterday, (we were talking about Bartok) and he really liked it. I like the different styles of each dance and your playing is really good.

My teacher got a huge kick out of you and your teacher listening to it! Thanks for spending valuable lesson time doing that!!

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
W
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
W
Thanks all for the nice comments! Really motivating!

Listened too it with my teacher yesterday, (we were talking about Bartok) and he really liked it. I like the different styles of each dance and your playing is really good.

My teacher got a huge kick out of you and your teacher listening to it! Thanks for spending valuable lesson time doing that!!

That's great. My teacher is a nice "guy" (he's in his sixties) and I'm the last lesson of the evening so he sometimes stays a little longer when we discuss music. smile

G

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member
Online Content

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member
G
Sorry to be so late out on this thread. I encountered a technical meltdown this past week. Before that though, I had started out very well but not for very long. Even so, I had thought that I would take a little more time with this recital, as there will be a bit of a break now until the next one. Woo wee, 4 in a row. That was fun smile. At this time unfortunately, although I would like to, I will not be commenting individually on all the very fine performances. But, I Thank you for contributing them. It feels great to be here among you.

I would, however like to acknowledge the kind people and comments left for my submission. Your comments of course, do make the recitals better.

Originally Posted by Ataru074

less pedal please … more attention to the tempo

I'm with ya 100% on the tempo. Not sure where I would use much less pedal though. Thank you, you have me thinking more on this.
Originally Posted by Sam S
... Great job! It's a nice mood changer … - I guess Ludwig know what he was doing.

Thank you very much. Have an excellent time at Summer Keys, Sam. I lucked out with Lisbon in the end.

As for your trek home. Well, that is something special. I've been exposed to a bit of hiking (I'd be more like Katz I suppose smile ). My buddy Judy has done a good job with the Bruce Trail on the Niagara Escarpment in Ontario.
A very serious walk in the woods ahead, Sam. Good for you.
Good luck, be safe and have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Whizbang, piano_primo_1 , Rerun, SwissMS & casinitaly, ShiroKuru, Cathy, jazzwee, earlomar, wimpiano, pathbreaker, TheodorN, torquenale for mentioning. I'm glad that you can relate and this was not a bad listen for you. It is nice kind of relief piece to play. Light, not super technical, short and sweet. Thank you, kindly.

Originally Posted by peterws

I love this piece ... Very well done

Originally Posted by 8 Octaves

I agree the 1st movement is really over played, so very refreshing to hear the 2nd movement … I was expecting the 3rd movement.

Thank you, Peter. Nice of you to say so.

Yes, perhaps it does beg for something more, 8 Octaves. Too bad then. I do not have plans for learning the 3rd laugh . Thanks for listening.

I have a few suggestions … I would have liked it … with less pedal ...

… another mention of pedal.
I practiced this piece almost entirely with no pedal and just added small amount in the end. At least I thought. Hmmm ...
Thanks for listening.
Originally Posted by AZ_Astro

I slaved over the slow movement and have never given this one a second thought before, but I will re-think that now.

Originally Posted by riddler

Jeff, i have heard this so many times, always liked it … I enjoyed it, your playing is top notch.

Very great hearing this folks. Thank you kindly.

You brought great energy to the piece, with great phrasing and wonderful use of (subtle) rubato. OK, now get those hands ready for the the third movement!

Thanks, Andy.
Yes, I suppose it would be nice to complete this entire work. However, for me it is not so important. I'll be working on the 5th symphony Scherzo instead.
Originally Posted by Ganndalf

... You give the right character … I’m very glad you decided to play it for this recital.

Originally Posted by CarlosCC

Ah, Beethoven. Jeff, this is really good … I look forward to meet you, and hear you play live in EPP2014!

Thanks for bringing the 2nd movement to the recital, very nicely played.

Thank you very much, Gentlemen.
Lovely swing, Russ. I really need to do more with this type of material. I love listening to this.

Now were talkin', Carlos. Lisbon EPP 2014 is brightly on the radar now and it feels great. And likewise, I very much looking forward to meeting you all as well. I wonder if there may be any more last minute traveler types in our
midst that are not aware of our EPP 2014 happening in Lisbon on
July 5th wink . and that the world is welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope I have not missed mention of anyone. It feels fabulous to have an appreciative audience. Thank you all for a great show.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Greener

I have a few suggestions … I would have liked it … with less pedal ...

… another mention of pedal.
I practiced this piece almost entirely with no pedal and just added small amount in the end. At least I thought. Hmmm ...

Sometimes even the slightest bit of finger legato is already too much. My playing seems to come with a little bit of finger legato 'built in' so if I play a run I automatically connect the notes a bit.

I have with one piece where both hands are playing rapid notes together in the same register (like separated only a third or so). Here it seems that deliberately playing the notes slightly separated helps a lot.

First, thank you to everyone who performed for the 34th recital. It is heart warming to hear such love of the piano.

Thank you also to everyone who listened to my performance and thank you to those who offered so many kind words.

I will now answer a few questions.

Originally Posted by ShiroKuro
I'm curious why you titled this Ambivalence...

The title is a combination of mostly upbeat themes played in a minor key and my doubts about submitting the final result.

Originally Posted by jazzwee
This sounds pre-composed.
and
I would be interested to know how much is pre-arranged, this sounds more of a composition ...

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I interpret the terms "pre-composed" or "pre-arranged" to mean the music was worked out in advance and then performed for the recital. This is partially true. Of the 4:44 minute performance, the first 15 seconds was worked out in advance (see Recital 34 Streams, Entry 14).

That's what I often do. I try to come up with a short repeatable phrase. Then I practice that alone until I have it memorized. The rest of the performance is improvised from there. Does that make sense?

Originally Posted by AZ_Astro
Is this piece written down at all?

No. I do not know how to write music down.

Thanks again for your interest. I look forward to the next recital.

J
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
J
GeorgeSchiro - well even more amazing, you have fantastic talent. Look forward to hearing what you come up with next time.

Jazztpt

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,390
Posts3,349,248
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission