Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2295885 - 06/27/14 05:56 PM How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand.
Spuds Offline

Loc: Canada
Finally figured out how to connect my Ritmuller UH 132 upright with PianoDisc Quiet Time to the computer. Turns out my usb to mini-usb was damaged.Then ran PianoTeq 5 trial through the speakers. Wow! The Bluthner Model One sounded fabulous. Now to try out other Grand Piano Software. Does anyone have a favourite grand sound? Has anyone tried/preferred Native Instruments or Ivory Synthogy grands and if so which is the one you liked the best? So excited I can ramp up my upright piano sound when I want to. The piano itself sounds good but now I can play the acoustic and or run it through the computer speakers, changing the piano type. So cool.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#2295902 - 06/27/14 06:37 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Charles Cohen Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Richmond, BC, Canada
I'm trying to make sense out of the PianoDisc marketing stuff -- and failing!

If I understand right, it adds a MIDI-generating keyboard sensor, _and_ a MIDI-driven piano-sound generator, to the acoustic piano.

. . . Loudspeakers?

. . . Can it work as a "player piano" -- with mechanical actuators so that a MIDI file will actually _play_
. . . the acoustic piano?

Thanks --

. CHarles

PS - maybe i'm getting too old for this brave new world . . .

#2295913 - 06/27/14 07:07 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Spuds Offline

I don't have room for both an acoustic and digital to be set up. Small condo and all. So, have an acoustic that can work in silent mode with headphones. Mine has no speakers, if you want sound in "digital" mode you have to listen via headphones or through the computer speakers. The advantage is that you can play your acoustic silently. Same touch, feel, but I have to admit PianoDisc preset piano sounds are uninspiring. So, download a good grand sound from various piano software programs and you can listen to a much better grand piano sound in silent mode. Check out the PianoDisc website for the details.

#2295948 - 06/27/14 09:20 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
8 Octaves Offline

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Spuds
Does anyone have a favourite grand sound?

Ivory II American Concert D sounds awesome. This is not the standard Ivory II package that has 3 pianos. The ultimate greatest sounding piano is the Garritan Abbey Road CFX.

#2296011 - 06/28/14 12:44 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
PtJaa Offline

Loc: Czech Republic
Two companies, that produce best piano sounds for _playing_ (as opposed to only listening) are IMHO Galaxy and Synthogy. I'm a huge fan of Galaxy, and I love their Vienna Grand and Vintage D (Vintage D is much more popular on this forum). Galaxy pianos are also very modest in their demands on the computer.

The most popular piano by Synthogy is Ivory II American Concert D.

You can try out both Galaxy and Synthogy pianos at www.try-sound.com, though high latency caused by the internet transmission makes playing them rather difficult. The best approach for me was to always record a few measures on my digital piano and then listen to various pianos through try-sound by selecting a piano on try-sound and pressing "Play" on my digital piano, but I don't know if PianoDisc allows doing that.

#2296043 - 06/28/14 03:03 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
jefinho Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: 8 Octaves
The ultimate greatest sounding piano is the Garritan Abbey Road CFX.

How do you know that? Did you try it? I just know it's very expensive and Garritan doesn't have a good reputation with it's Garritan Steinway.

#2296047 - 06/28/14 03:48 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: jefinho]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: jefinho

How do you know that? Did you try it? I just know it's very expensive and Garritan doesn't have a good reputation with it's Garritan Steinway.

And it's missing partial pedaling and repedaling, which I consider an essential feature for a modern software piano - features that are available on the Vintage D, Ivory II, and True Keys - state-of-the-art pianos.

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, True Keys American D, Ravenscroft 275, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#2296096 - 06/28/14 09:35 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Spuds Offline

Thanks for the replies. Has anyone seen this link, "Ultimate Virtual Piano Comparison" on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rta1kxD0Pzg

Prices start at $29 - over $600. I am not certain I can distinguish the subtleties of the $600 program as compared to the $300 or $150 Galaxy Vintage D. Anyone think the higher price is worth it for the "high" end programs?

Pianoteq 5 ran no problem on my PC, but wondering if some of these use up a lot of computer memory.

#2296190 - 06/28/14 02:15 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks for the replies. Has anyone seen this link, "Ultimate Virtual Piano Comparison" on You Tube

Prices start at $29 - over $600. I am not certain I can distinguish the subtleties of the $600 program as compared to the $300 or $150 Galaxy Vintage D. Anyone think the higher price is worth it for the "high" end programs?

Never buy a virtual piano based on sound demos if you intend to play it live. They tell you nothing about playability and are very unlikely to expose serious problems (timbre, volume, sustain,etc.) with specific notes that will make you regret what you bought.

If you don't believe me now, you will later.

CVP-409GP, Vintage D, Ivory II GP's & American Concert D, True Keys American D, Ravenscroft 275, Garritan Authorized Steinway, Alicia's Keys, EWQL Pianos, MainStage, iPad/forScore/PageFlip Cicada, Custom Mac MIDI/Audio Software Design, Macs Everywhere

#2296210 - 06/28/14 03:22 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Macy]
Digitalguy Online   content

Loc: Switzerland
Originally Posted By: Macy

Never buy a virtual piano based on sound demos if you intend to play it live. They tell you nothing about playability and are very unlikely to expose serious problems (timbre, volume, sustain,etc.) with specific notes that will make you regret what you bought.

If you don't believe me now, you will later.

I can only agree 100% with Macy. And we both have enough virtual pianos to have learnt that at our own expense (I have more that what you see in my signature, which are not there as I never use them, like Alicia Keys, Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony, several Native Instrument ones, Academic Grand, Piano in Blue, etc., some bought based on great youtube videos or some very positive feedback on the internet or some very strong marketing campaign, but that had (a lot of) "hidden problems". Now I mainly play Ivory II ACD and the Galaxy pianos, and only occasionally the others you see on the list....)
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2296239 - 06/28/14 05:05 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Spuds Offline

So if you only had enough money for one piano software program and what you wanted was a great Grand piano sound, just for your own at home enjoyment, with limited fussing around on the computer, what would it be?

Galaxy Vintage D some have said, anyone else with the "best" one for the money?

#2296283 - 06/28/14 07:44 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]

So if you only had enough money for one piano software program and what you wanted was a great Grand piano sound, just for your own at home enjoyment, with limited fussing around on the computer, what would it be?

There is not a consensus on a best piano, but there is a consensus on a group of best pianos, vs other subpar pianos.
This group is generally made of Ivory II (German, American and sometimes Italian) and Vintage D. Then there is probably True Keys American behind or some other Galaxy piano. Then there are some "controversial" pianos that some love some don't like, such as pianoteq or maybe Ravenscroft. There are also some cheaper but still "good value for money" pianos like Kawai ex pro or Sampletekk black. And then there a lot of inferior pianos that sound good but are poorly recorded such as EWQL pianos or IS Fazioly Ebony etc.

There is no consensus on a single best for mainly 2 reasons:
1. different tastes
2. different equipment (remember you always listen through some specific headphones or some specific speakers which are not (necessarily) the same as other people...

Personally my order of preference (due to personal taste and equipment) is
1. Ivory II (1st American, 2nd Italian, 3rd German but all 3 very good and therefore very close winners)
2. Vintage D (very much depends on the equipment I use, with some very close to Ivory II, with other pieces of equipment far behind, maybe not even 2nd). I use "close" as "virtually as good" not as "similar sounding"
3. don't know, can't decide between TrueKeys, pianoteq 5, Galaxy Steinway etc.
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2296330 - 06/28/14 10:03 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Macy]
8 Octaves Offline

And it's missing partial pedaling and repedaling, which I consider an essential feature for a modern software piano - features that are available on the Vintage D, Ivory II, and True Keys - state-of-the-art pianos.

I only know it is the best sounding samples I've heard from all these samples. I personally dislike practicing on software pianos. They feel seriously wrong, all of them. I can tolerate practicing with Pianoteq 5. That's OK. Nothing feels like my 2012 Yamaha C3X in my den. That's my benchmark for realistic feel and sound.

I find recording a piano at high-end audio quality very difficult, and honestly I have no way to beat Abbey Road Studio. So for me, it would be for recording only. For practicing, my C3X is much better.

I find it hard to believe these days you would have a product that does not support half pedal and re-pedal? If true, that's a deal breaker. Are there specs that shows that?

#2296382 - 06/29/14 12:24 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Beakybird Offline

I own Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D and Italian Grand.
And I own Pianoteq 5 + Bluthner

My favorite is the Bluthner, then the other Pianoteq 5 pianos. The Bluthner sounds especially realistic across all registers, IMO. I occasionally hear tell-tale signs that whisper that it's not a real piano.

Ivory II sounds very real, but lifeless in comparison to Pianoteq.

Since Pianoteq 5 came out, I'm a big fan. I can really convey my feelings unhindered with the Bluthner.

#2296428 - 06/29/14 04:16 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

My preference would be the Ivory II American D for classical music, and the Vintage D for pop, jazz, everything else. If I played both equally, I'd take the Vintage D, as it is far more versatile. I'd put the True Keys American a rather distant third, but I don't feel like there is a good 4th right now.

#2296633 - 06/29/14 03:50 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Spuds]
Spuds Offline

Just purchased Pianoteq 5 with the Bluthner added. I agree the Bluthner sounds pretty darn good. Of course at the moment I have nothing to compare it to. Hmmm. This could be addicting buying new "pianos". Thanks for the advice guys. I was interested in the Galaxy Vintage D but couldn't seem to find a site for Canadian purchase.

#2296635 - 06/29/14 04:04 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
Enthusiast Offline

Loc: UK

I only know it is the best sounding samples I've heard from all these samples. I personally dislike practicing on software pianos. They feel seriously wrong, all of them. I can tolerate practicing with Pianoteq 5. That's OK. Nothing feels like my 2012 Yamaha C3X in my den. That's my benchmark for realistic feel and sound.

I find recording a piano at high-end audio quality very difficult, and honestly I have no way to beat Abbey Road Studio. So for me, it would be for recording only. For practicing, my C3X is much better.

I find it hard to believe these days you would have a product that does not support half pedal and re-pedal? If true, that's a deal breaker. Are there specs that shows that?

What is it you find seriously wrong with all the software pianos compared to on board DP sounds? Is it to do with latentcy, touch curve connection or something else?

On the Garritan forum it mentions those pedal features are missing but their planning to add them in an update. I think however they were supposed to do something like that for their Steinway in the past but never delivered in the end.

#2296641 - 06/29/14 04:29 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Enthusiast]
8 Octaves Offline

Originally Posted By: Enthusiast
What is it you find seriously wrong with all the software pianos compared to on board DP sounds? Is it to do with latentcy, touch curve connection or something else?

On the Garritan forum it mentions those pedal features are missing but their planning to add them in an update. I think however they were supposed to do something like that for their Steinway in the past but never delivered in the end.

Thanks for the info on Garritan forum.

I find software piano a good recording solution, but they do not feel like a real piano whatsoever when playing them with good external speakers or studio grade headphones. Mostly the problem has to do with latency and the fact it sounds too much like a recording. A recording is a recording even if it was done by Abbey Road. It's not a live instrument.

On board sound is terrible but very little no latency, so I suppose you have to pick your poison, I mean, compromise. When I practice with onboard sound, I just block out it in my head and focus on technique. Pianoteq 5 which I do use regularly now is more acceptable (acceptable latency and sound), but as soon as my kids are done with their practicing (sometimes a 3 hour wait), I'm off Pianoteq and back to the Yamaha C3X. On most days, it's so close to bed time I stay with Pianoteq 5 to finish out the practice session so I don't have to adjust to the grand piano. I lose at least 10 minutes of practice time when I switch between digital and acoustic, so if I have only 20 minutes left I don't bother switching.

#2296704 - 06/29/14 08:00 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]

I find software piano a good recording solution, but they do not feel like a real piano whatsoever when playing them with good external speakers or studio grade headphones. Mostly the problem has to do with latency and the fact it sounds too much like a recording. A recording is a recording even if it was done by Abbey Road. It's not a live instrument.

On board sound is terrible but very little no latency, so I suppose you have to pick your poison, I mean, compromise. When I practice with onboard sound, I just block out it in my head and focus on technique. Pianoteq 5 which I do use regularly now is more acceptable (acceptable latency and sound), but as soon as my kids are done with their practicing (sometimes a 3 hour wait), I'm off Pianoteq and back to the Yamaha C3X. On most days, it's so close to bed time I stay with Pianoteq 5 to finish out the practice session so I don't have to adjust to the grand piano. I lose at least 10 minutes of practice time when I switch between digital and acoustic, so if I have only 20 minutes left I don't bother switching.

The latency is not a problem of software pianos, but of your setup. You probably use Windows without any asio drivers. With a decent external soundcard and its own asio drivers you'll have no perceptible latency. The second best solution is asio4all, unless you have a very old pc.

#2296720 - 06/29/14 08:46 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Digitalguy]
8 Octaves Offline

Originally Posted By: Digitalguy
The latency is not a problem of software pianos, but of your setup. You probably use Windows without any asio drivers. With a decent external soundcard and its own asio drivers you'll have no perceptible latency. The second best solution is asio4all, unless you have a very old pc.

I have a newish Mac. I don't have to load any driver. The software just work with 64-bit OS X core audio. I think perception is individualized thing. I practice on a real grand piano, so it is hard to not perceive latency from software especially when I start playing fast. When I practice scales and Hanon at the speeds specified in my books, the latency is pretty horrible. I bet if I stop playing a real piano for a month, the software piano won't bother me anymore. As I said, the latency of Pianoteq 5 is acceptable, but there is still latency compared to a real piano. However, as a recording solution, software is great. I can compensate for the latency and it is still more convenient to record on software than to wait for my house and everybody in it to be quiet. For practice I've pretty given up on software (except Pianoteq).

#2296827 - 06/30/14 03:24 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

I have a newish Mac. I don't have to load any driver. The software just work with 64-bit OS X core audio. I think perception is individualized thing. I practice on a real grand piano, so it is hard to not perceive latency from software especially when I start playing fast. ... For practice I've pretty given up on software (except Pianoteq).

What size do you set your audio buffer? For what virtual piano besides Pianoteq? It sounds like something isn't set up right for you to have noticeable latency problems.

#2296935 - 06/30/14 11:14 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: Macy]
8 Octaves Offline

I have the buffer size increased pretty high so I would not get any sound clipping especially when I jump more than 3 to 4 octaves from one side of the keyboard to another. I notice that's the biggest problem, also with pedaling and repealing. I have polyphony set pretty low as well, I think 128. It seems to me that if the preload buffer setting needs to be high, and the software consumes close to 1 GB of RAM, it would run fine without clipping for fast playing, but there is noticeable latency especially with lots of pedaling. I would increase the pre-load buffer to consume 2 GB of RAM if it helps, but it doesn't seem to. I don't have an SSD drive. I think that would make a big difference. My CPU load is never that high with sampled software. It's higher with Pianoteq but never over 75%. The IO is definitely the bottleneck for sampled software here. The native sound off the Mac is surprisingly good, so I don't see a need for a external interface since I have spare CPU cycles. I suppose if I had a quad core processor may not help, but I have a dual core proc for now.

Like I said, it's playable, and if that's all I've got, I would live with it. Also, when I'm recording, I just know the latency is there and deal with it, but at least no clipping. However, since I switch between digital and acoustic, I do notice the latency on Ivory/TrueKeys. Playability is just not the same as acoustic.

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with my setup. These software pianos are very easy to use. They only expose a limited number of parameters to the user interface and don't provide any interface for CLI shell. If you know any conf file tweaks not accessible from GUI that would drastically improve latency I would appreciate it.

If you turn on the native sound on the digital keyboard, you could literally hear a eighth to sixteenth note latency at allegro to presto compared to the native sound. Pianoteq is much less, so acceptable. The native sound has latency compared to a real piano, but it's so slight it is never a problem.

#2296946 - 06/30/14 11:59 AM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
dire tonic Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
If you turn on the native sound on the digital keyboard, you could literally hear a eighth to sixteenth note latency at allegro to presto compared to the native sound

That signals either a fault in your system, your settings, or insufficient computer power.

#2296961 - 06/30/14 12:39 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
stamkorg Offline

I have the buffer size increased pretty high so I would not get any sound clipping especially when I jump more than 3 to 4 octaves from one side of the keyboard to another.

Hmmmmm,

It looks strange,
On a new mac you should be able to set it to 128 or even 64 samples, without any dropout and with imperceptible latency.

On my 5 years old pc, I am running Pianoteq 5 on a Tango Studio distribution (Linux world) at 64 samples, 48kHz and that gives a total in/out latency of 2,6 msec, without any dropout at 128 polyphony maintained during 1 minute (stress test, pedal down, flat hands on the keys playing anything), and with a cpu charge no more than 60%.

There is maybe something to tweak on your setting

Edited by stamkorg (06/30/14 12:42 PM)

#2296963 - 06/30/14 12:52 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: stamkorg]
dire tonic Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
8 octaves appears to be talking about the disc preload buffer rather than the asio buffer....the latter is surely the problem?

#2296972 - 06/30/14 01:37 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: dire tonic]
8 Octaves Offline

I thought Macs had CoreAudio built in and didn't need things like ASIO.

#2296991 - 06/30/14 02:55 PM Re: How to make your keyboard sound like a concert grand. [Re: 8 Octaves]
Macy Offline
500 Post Club Member

I thought Macs had CoreAudio built in and didn't need things like ASIO.

They don't need anything like ASIO or an external soundcard. But it doesn't sound like you know how to set the audio buffer and that is probably your problem. Again, what virtual piano are you using? Look and see what the audio buffer is set to. It shouldn't be more than 128 samples with the poorest designed virtual piano, and can be 64 samples, or 96 samples worst case with others. If you have latency issues with today's state-of-the-art virtual pianos (Ivory II or Vintage D or True Keys) and a recent Mac then you have a setup problem.

Edited by Macy (06/30/14 02:56 PM)

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
First tuning my piano with TuneLab
by Pablo Arturi
09/16/14 04:03 PM
Getting back into it
by Upside
09/16/14 03:32 PM
In search of my piano name Brand
by Leoni
09/16/14 03:05 PM
"Black Widow" - Iggy Azalea
by Zach Evans
09/16/14 02:13 PM
Advice Digital Piano < 800 GPB
by Altair
09/16/14 02:09 PM
Who's Online
162 registered (accordeur, ajames, 255, AEMontoya, 40 invisible), 1495 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76224 Members
42 Forums
157565 Topics
2314381 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission