Do you like the Piano Forums?

~ Have you found something fun, interesting, helpful on the Piano Forums or other parts of Piano World (http://www.pianoworld.com/directory.htm)?

~ Do you want Piano World and the Forums to be around a while?

~ Would you like to see us continue to grow, reaching out to more piano/music lovers and providing more resources?

If you answered YES to any of the above, please consider becoming a SUBSCRIBING MEMBER.

What is a Subscribing Member?
I'm glad you asked.

A subscribing member helps support the forums. By contributing financially to Piano World and the Piano Forums subscribers show that they appreciate the resources we provide and want us to continue to survive and grow.

But Why Do You Need The Money?
Perhaps this is a good time for me to explain a little bit more about the Piano World structure.
My name is Frank Baxter and I am the founder/host/owner of Piano World.

What started as a hobby has become my full time vocation (a decision I made after repeatedly being "downsized" and "outsourced") and a labor of love. Together with our online store (pianosupplies.com) it is how I support my family.

I only point these things out because I occasionally receive nasty comments from people who think I'm not entitled to sell advertising or products on my site. I guess they feel it makes the place too commercial.

(You know what? Even if we didn't need the money I would still host ads because it gives piano/music industry companies a chance to reach out to their audience and our members/guests to learn about these companies )

Did you know it costs us nearly $7000.00 a year just in hosting fees?
Or that behind the scenes we are constantly working to improve the forums and the rest of the site, including paying professional programmers?

What Do I Get for Subscribing?
  • Our Heartfelt Thanks for Showing Your Support
  • A Nifty Icon Below Your Name (see below)
  • The Knowledge That You Are Helping Us Help Others
  • In the Future We Will Offer Special Privileges Only Available to Subscribers

Subscription Levels:
Note: These are monthly donations automatically handled via PayPal. You can opt out at any time.

Bronze Supporter Bronze Level Subscriber $1.00 per month

Silver Supporter Silver Level Subscriber $2.50 per month

Gold Supporter Gold Level Subscriber $4.95 per month

Platinum Supporter Platinum Level Subscriber $9.95 per month

OK, Sign Me Up!

Signing up is easy.
Note that subscriptions are based on monthly payments via PayPal. Payments will be automatically charged each month but you can opt out any time. If you opt out you will be removed from your subscriber group and your icon will be removed, but you will still be a valued member of our community.

If you don't already have a PayPal account, don't worry. Opening one is easy, anyone can do it and it is one of the fastest safest ways to do business on the web. Once you've set up a PayPal account (https://www.paypal.com) you never have to give your credit card or checking account information to an online merchant again.

Step 1.
Click "My Stuff" at the top of the forums home page
Click "Subscriptions"

Step 2.
Choose Your Level of Support and click "More Details"

Step 3
Set up Payments
Currently we can only offer payment via PayPal, we may offer other forms in the future.

What Happens Next?
We will receive notification that you have signed up to become a subscribing member (thank you).
You should be automatically added to the group you chose as soon as you've completed the payment part.

You will then need to access your profile (under My Stuff/Edit Profile). Scan down your profile page and you should see where it says "Group Images to Display". Click the checkbox next to your new subscriber icon, then go to the bottom of the page and click "Submit". Your new icon will show up under your name in your posts.

Questions?
Email me frank@pianoworld.com

If You Subscribed Before
If you already were kind enough to become a subscribing member under our old system, we would ask that you use this new system (above) when it's time for you to renew.

Speaking of renewing, because the old system was completely manual we are woefully behind reminding subscribers about renewing. We hope the honor system will prompt you to do so if we haven't gotten to you yet.

www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit)
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield (southwest) let's get together!