Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
141 registered (ajames, Almar, 36251, agraffe, 29 invisible), 2379 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2309194 - 07/31/14 04:49 AM Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!!
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 12/06/09
Posts: 2017
Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
From a Portuguese Leo to an Australian Leo: Happy birthday my friend!!!!!

I bet you're going to do a huge party with lots of food, friends and music! thumb
Have a nice day!

_________________________

SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."

Top
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2309201 - 07/31/14 05:19 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
UKIkarus Offline
Full Member

Registered: 03/05/13
Posts: 399
Loc: England, South East
Happy Birthday wink
_________________________
Yamaha MOX8 Synthesizer


Top
#2309202 - 07/31/14 05:26 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
wimpiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/13
Posts: 2111
Loc: The Netherlands
Congratulations and many happy returns of the day!!
_________________________
Schimmel 116 S
ABF Recitals: XXXIV - XXXVIII & Schumann Recital .....

Top
#2309209 - 07/31/14 05:59 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
MandyD Offline
Full Member

Registered: 07/12/14
Posts: 110
Loc: Australia
Happy Birthday smile
_________________________

Top
#2309224 - 07/31/14 07:36 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
WiseBuff Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Registered: 08/03/05
Posts: 1062
Loc: Brighton Colorado
May your special day be rich with love, insight and music.
_________________________


Wise as in learner
Buff as in Colorado Buffalo

Top
#2309244 - 07/31/14 08:19 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
torquenale Offline
500 Post Club Member

Registered: 12/29/12
Posts: 550
Loc: Italy
Happy birthday!
I already posted the same in AOTW thread, I'm using a smartphone and at first I missed this place!
_________________________



Top
#2309245 - 07/31/14 08:25 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Registered: 04/18/09
Posts: 4037
Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
Many happy returns of the day!
Have lots of fun!
_________________________
Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl


Top
#2309266 - 07/31/14 09:45 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
FarmGirl Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013


Registered: 09/14/10
Posts: 2269
Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Happy Birtgday!
_________________________
Pieces for this year to be decided soon.

Top
#2309277 - 07/31/14 10:01 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
jotur Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/06
Posts: 6357
Loc: Santa Fe, NM
Well, I said so in another thread, but in case you're archiving this one for sentimental reasons, happy birthday smile

Cathy
_________________________
Cathy

Practice like you are the worst; play like you are the best - anonymous

Top
#2309284 - 07/31/14 10:17 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
casinitaly Offline


Gold Supporter until March 1 2014


Registered: 03/01/10
Posts: 6435
Loc: Italy
Happy birthday Earlofmar - wow what a lot of Leos we have in our community!

Hope your day is wonderful !
_________________________


Top
#2309465 - 07/31/14 06:03 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2914
Loc: Australia
thanks guys, I had a very quiet day for my birthday but still memorable. I had a piano lesson in which my teacher said of a piece "I didn't want it to stop". That was a great present.
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

XL, XXXVIII-9-XXX

Top
#2309519 - 07/31/14 08:52 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
Music Me Offline
Full Member

Registered: 10/23/12
Posts: 368
Loc: New York
Awesome! Happy Birthday!
_________________________
Barbara
...without music, no life...

Top
#2309770 - 08/01/14 11:02 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
peterws Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Registered: 07/21/12
Posts: 5930
Loc: Northern England.
Bit late aren'i? Hope you had goodday Down Under . .
_________________________
"I am not a man. I am a free number"

""

Top
#2309788 - 08/01/14 11:31 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
Recaredo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Registered: 05/04/11
Posts: 1094
Loc: Southeast of Spain
Many happy returns from Spain, Earlofmar!

I am always late, sorry.
_________________________

My website

Top
#2309922 - 08/01/14 06:22 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Registered: 04/06/07
Posts: 14774
Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
I'm late too, hope you had a wonderful day!
_________________________
private piano/voice teacher FT



Top
#2309940 - 08/01/14 06:59 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2914
Loc: Australia
Thanks again for all the best wishes, having a good piano lesson and getting a recital submission in early....what more could I ask for........sh s pair of monitor speakers for my digital piano which arrive early and have already been getting great use.
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

XL, XXXVIII-9-XXX

Top

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
"I" and "We" Composers
by pianoloverus
01/18/17 11:42 AM
New Piano Sound
by RonaldSteinway
01/18/17 11:16 AM
The Royal Academy of Music Museum. London, UK.
by Maximillyan
01/18/17 11:13 AM
Liebestraum
by Abusu
01/18/17 09:01 AM
Program that detects notes?
by Cutestpuppie
01/18/17 05:28 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,282 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,835 Topics
2,589,563 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission