Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2315329 - 08/14/14 06:53 AM Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them
markmarz Online   content

Loc: IL
This is a new MP11, only had it a couple weeks. Can't say for sure whether these sounds have always been present or just noticed it.

G4 or G above middle C has a break in it, sometimes raspy. Not present when key pressed hard, and only present when using speakers, not through headphones or from a recording taken with the MP11 internal USB recorder.

Also A5 has a strange wavering but not a break. This does come across through headphones as well.

I recorded the notes with an external recorder and saved the file here:

http://1drv.ms/1l5LJzQ

The raspy sound in G4 is sometimes stronger than other times; for some reason it wasn't captured well in this recording or another I tried.

Any other MP11 owners have these issues? Perhaps with different keys?

Thanks,
Mark

Edited by markmarz (08/14/14 06:54 AM)

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
The Right Mic Makes all the Difference. Piano Mics at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2315338 - 08/14/14 07:38 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Abby Pianoman Offline

Loc: Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
No issues on mine so far.

#2315340 - 08/14/14 08:02 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Abby Pianoman]

Thanks Abby.

Definitely not a universal problem, then. Time to check out that wonderful Kawai service I've been hearing about!

#2315374 - 08/14/14 09:26 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
Originally Posted By: markmarz
Thanks Abby.

Definitely not a universal problem, then. Time to check out that wonderful Kawai service I've been hearing about!

I haven't had those problems either. Contact the place you purchased it from too.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#2315379 - 08/14/14 09:35 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Morodiene]

Good idea. I'll contact Musician's Friend first.

#2315417 - 08/14/14 10:41 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
dmd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Not present when key pressed hard, and only present when using speakers, not through headphones or from a recording taken with the MP11 internal USB recorder.

This statement would seem to indicate that the problem is either intermittent or the fault lies in the speakers.

Wouldn't you agree ?

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Racvenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D

#2315419 - 08/14/14 10:43 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
HisKidd Offline

Loc: AL/USA
markmarz

You mentioned that your MP11 was brand new. I recall that when I first received my Kawai that I had a couple of sour notes which sounded strongly metallic and which would occur randomly.

I fixed my problem by downloading the current update from the Kawai website. You may have already done this, and if so, I certainly would follow through with a contact to customer service. Just wanted to make sure you have downloaded the latest updates for your board. Hope your problem is resolved quickly!

Play On!
DCM CX-17 Monitors
Sennheiser HD 205, DJ series, headset

#2315420 - 08/14/14 10:44 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Abby Pianoman Offline

Loc: Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
You could also try installing the firmware updates, if you haven't done so already.

Just to see if it makes any difference.
You never know.

You could then confirm to your dealer that you have tried
everything, including the updates.

He/She will probably ask you if you've tried that first.

Good luck.

Abby.

#2315462 - 08/14/14 11:59 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: dmd]

Not really intermittent in that there's always a fault - though sometimes its characteristics change. There's no way it could be the speakers for A5 (wavering). For G4, I find it hard to imagine a speaker defect that would result in a break in a single note and yet go away when the key is pressed harder. Also would expect more than 1 key to sound bad if it were the speakers.

Edited by markmarz (08/14/14 12:01 PM)

#2315463 - 08/14/14 12:00 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Abby Pianoman]

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact I'm reporting this after I installed the update. The update did make the fault less apparent, but still well out there and has to be fixed.

Just got off the phone with Musician's Friend. They'll either process an exchange at no cost to me .. but I'll be back in backorder land .. or I can call Kawai Customer Service (1-800-421-2177) and try to get an estimate from them on a fix, then depending on the cost MF may reimburse. I'll call Kawai and see.

Edited by markmarz (08/14/14 12:04 PM)

#2315578 - 08/14/14 05:50 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Savante Offline

Loc: deep in the woods
G4 or G above middle C has a break in it, sometimes raspy. Not present when key pressed hard, and only present when using speakers, not through headphones...

Any other MP11 owners have these issues?

Interesting. I had an issue with the same note, G4, that would fit the description you've given it. This was when I first got my MP11 and was playing it through my Adam A7 monitors. I did not hear the problem through headphones. It was just this one key -- G4.

For a variety of reasons, including the bad G4, I moved my Adams to my synth station, where they sound great, and moved my Mackie HR824's to the piano station, the MP11. The bad G4 sound seemed to mostly, but perhaps not entirely, disappear by making this change.

Since I mostly play through my Sony 7506 headphones, where I don't notice any problem on the G4 or any other note, I had forgotten about the issue until you mentioned it. I have also done a few OS updates since getting the MP11, and maybe that has also contributed to not noticing any problem.

#2315589 - 08/14/14 06:24 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Savante]

I was just on the phone today with Alan at Kawai support (very helpful guy!!). He couldn't replicate problem on his setup and in fact my problem mysteriously went away after we tried transposing +5 (so tried D). Turned transposing off (so G) and still no more break. Very, very strange.

Then a couple hours later the problem resurfaced and this time the transposing magic didn't work.

I will be trying powered monitors (JBL LSR 305s) to narrow down the variables. Though we both agreed it was very hard to understand how only 2 keys could be affected in this strange way no matter what the external sound system. On the other hand he ruled out the sample as it sounds fine through headphones.

I was shocked to hear you had the same problem! I don't think it's the speakers but we'll see after the switch. But the same key same symptoms on another MP11? Wow.

#2315609 - 08/14/14 07:54 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
joflah Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
It seems a reach, but there might be a component or connection, maybe a diode or a solder joint on the keyboard module, that is intermittent and resonates at particular frequencies. That would explain why it doesn't show up in earphones. If that's the case, the problem should also recede as volume is decreased.

#2315611 - 08/14/14 08:09 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Good morning Mark,

I listened to your recording and can hear a change in tonal character on the sustained note approximately 1 second after it is played. I don't understand why your MP11 should be doing this, especially when there are no such problems through headphones, or when recording to WAV/MP3.

Perhaps you could try making a WAV/MP3 recording to USB, then playing the file back first through the MP11, and then a different output device such as an iPod or phone etc. to see if the issue can be replicated.

Is it possible that something is resonating in your room at that specific frequency?

As you have found, Alan at Kawai America is very helpful when it comes to diagnosing and resolving issues, so I'm confident that you'll have the matter resolved soon.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2315763 - 08/15/14 02:57 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
lophiomys Offline

Loc: Austria, EU
Things that resonate or room modes or standing waves by echos, with diminutive effects
at the listening position, (Jesus !)
could be easily excluded by moving it to another room an test it there.

Given that it would not be an intermediate hardware fault, as joflah described it,
what I am very puzzled about is Savante's experience, that those disturbing artefacts,
he was noticing, have mostly disappeared by changing from Adam A7 monitors
to Mackie HR824 (for approx twice the price)?
What would the HR824 do different to the Adam A7?

#2315772 - 08/15/14 03:28 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: lophiomys]
Savante Offline

Originally Posted By: lophiomys
...what I am very puzzled about is Savante's experience, that those disturbing artifacts, he was noticing, have mostly disappeared by changing from Adam A7 monitors to Mackie HR824 (for approx twice the price)?

What would the HR824 do different to the Adam A7?

With emphasis on mostly disappeared, not entirely. There is still something not quite right about G4. The OP's characterization as "has a break in it, sometimes raspy" is a pretty good description. I was thinking of it as "distorted" or "fragmented". And it's not completely absent in headphones either, though much less noticeable. I might not have noticed it at all with headphones-only listening, but having been made aware of the issue through speakers, I can also detect it through headphones, but only very subtly.

I can't explain why the difference in the prominence of the bad sound between one set of speakers and another. Altogether, the instrument sounds better through the headphones, and for that reason, as well as convenience in not bothering or being bothered by others, I usually play with headphones.

#2315804 - 08/15/14 05:25 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Kawai James]

Hi James,

Thanks for the suggestions.

The thing is, how could room resonance or any sort of sympathetic vibration make the note break? The sound is definitely coming from the speakers, not another reflecting surface.

Alan is equally puzzled but we're eliminating variables at this point. My gut feeling is there's a fault in my MP11. Was really taken aback when someone else reported the same problem!

I will be hooking up some JBLs this weekend; that will take my current sound system out of the picture. Will definitely report back.

Mark

#2315806 - 08/15/14 05:31 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: joflah]

Hi joflah,

I'm leaning toward the idea that it's some sort of electronic fault in my MP11. Just a gut feeling.

The fault is noticeable at lower volumes and disappears at higher volumes. Or more correctly - it's not the volume setting of the sound system or the MP11, it's the velocity of the key strike.

The MP11 volume setting is set to maximum always.

Strange.

#2315877 - 08/15/14 10:14 AM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
lophiomys Offline

Loc: Austria, EU
You could try to hit the MP11 hard with the flat hand, and then see if it changes anything.
In my old car, hitting the dashboard is helping to convince the radio to work again. smile
OR
You could leave the MP11 in the cool basement over night (if it would not fit in the freezer)
and after it has cooled through thoroughly, you could quickly try to reproduce the odd sound output.
(instead of an electronics ice spray)

Maybe one of those methods would make the problem more prominent.

#2316039 - 08/15/14 06:37 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
joflah Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Hi joflah,

I'm leaning toward the idea that it's some sort of electronic fault in my MP11. Just a gut feeling.

The fault is noticeable at lower volumes and disappears at higher volumes. Or more correctly - it's not the volume setting of the sound system or the MP11, it's the velocity of the key strike.

The MP11 volume setting is set to maximum always.

Strange.

That makes it sound like a fault in the stored information for some of the intermediate velocity layers.

#2316055 - 08/15/14 07:57 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
sullivang Online   blank
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I listened to the recording - very odd. It sort of sounds like the sample has been designed with a very noticable transition from the attack, to the looped portion. Maybe, just maybe, it is phasing issue with the sample, which changes as the sample playback transitions between attack & loop.

It might be worth listening in mono mode, through headphones, to see if that makes any difference. Make sure you are listening to left + right summed - I don't want you to listen to just the left, or just the right. This is really wild-arse-guessing.

Very interesting problem!

EDIT: Then again, I doubt whether the looping would start that early into the sample.

Greg.

Edited by sullivang (08/15/14 07:59 PM)

#2316072 - 08/15/14 09:10 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
lolatu Offline

Loc: UK
There is another user on this forum (McBuster) who has been driven to insanity by G4 on his CA95. I couldn't hear anything wrong in the recording he made, but he certainly can, and maybe it's not coincidence that it's the same note that's causing you problems. Your problems are clearly audible. I can't really see how it can be a hardware issue. Neither can it be software, since yours is the same as everyone else's. The best I can come up with is that the flash ROM has become corrupted somehow. Doesn't really matter to you what the exact cause is - it's up to your dealer to sort it out under the warranty, however they see fit.

One thing that's for sure is that there are bugs in the way sustain is applied by the HI-XL engine: for instance if you play a note then apply the sustain pedal after a pause, the sound gets louder, which is obviously unrealistic and physically impossible. Also when you play certain notes repeatedly with sustain applied, the sound builds up into a cacophony, but with others it doesn't. I have screenshots of the WAV recordings on my CA95 showing this, and another thread confirmed it was still the case on the MP11. I have shared these findings with Kawai Europe but unfortunately I can't force them to do anything about it.

#2316077 - 08/15/14 09:21 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: lolatu]
Savante Offline

Originally Posted By: lolatu
There is another user on this forum (McBuster) who has been driven to insanity by G4 on his CA95.

Hmmm, I wonder if I'm putting my "head in the sand," so to speak, by playing with a setup that minimizes the evidence of the G4 problem, thus sidestepping it to a large extent, rather than addressing it directly with Kawai and getting the problem resolved?

Returning the instrument, or whatever might be required along those lines, would be something of a nightmare to have to do. However, there is no question that the G4 issue is real, and is definitely a problem.

#2316256 - 08/16/14 01:58 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: Savante]

Okay, didn't want to add more to the mix until I got a definitive response from Kawai Japan through Alan at Kawai USA. But that could be a while, and in light of my new information, I wouldn't want anyone sending back their unit just yet.

Alan called back and told me he dug deeper and was able to confirm that there are stability issues with both G4 and A5. He was able to somewhat reproduce my problem with G4 .. but I've forgotten the exact differences between his experience and my own. One thing is clear: it's much more pronounced through line out.

Alan told me not to bother exchanging the MP11, since it wouldn't help. He also doesn't think it's my speakers or other components.

Alan decided to open an issue with Kawai Japan; they're on vacation so it may be a while before we get an answer. It may be they do nothing.

Now here's some real confounding data: with the JBL LSR 305s I hear no faults in either G4 or A5. Maybe I've gotten used to the wavering in A5, but it no longer stands out. I'm not switching back to confirm because it's a hassle and I've had enough, considering that actual engineers will be looking into it. But G4 .. the biggie .. sounds fine. Since another person noticed a reduced problem with different speakers, I guess it fits.

Could be intermittent - it did go away though we don't know why when we tried transposing once. I'll be listening intently of course, and will relay what Alan tells me when he knows.

Mark

PS: the JBLs sound great!
PPS: Alan is doing a great job confirming the reputation of Kawai support.

#2316271 - 08/16/14 02:53 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: lolatu]
McBuster Offline

Loc: St Paul Minnesota USA
Originally Posted By: lolatu
There is another user on this forum (McBuster) who has been driven to insanity by G4 on his CA95.

Hi folks, McBuster here ...

"Ahhhh, the Ole G3 Problem." to quote WC Fields

The Note is actually G3, as, the first full octave starts at "0", not "1". I have submitted this problem twice. First, soon after I got the CA95 and again this summer. I will forward a full review of Kawai Service and The Cure.

After trying everything I could thru the Settings, there is something inside that is causing the issue.

Yes, my G3 in the Concert Grand voice is faulty. Absolutely consistent. I can also sense other notes in other voices also have an issue. This seems to be related to the Voices made by recording an actual piano. Not generated.

At this writing, with over two months into it, I am still waiting for a Tech from Kawai to come and fix it.

It is very annoying and I use Pop Piano which sounds much better.

Here is a Link for the Sour Note ...

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/v21c4p9s1nu88ha/G3_Being_Played.MOV
(Note: G3, is actually G4. I stand corrected.)

Kawai CA95
Sailor, Consultant, Gourmet, Dreamer

#2316276 - 08/16/14 03:14 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: McBuster]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
Originally Posted By: McBuster

The Note is actually G3, as, the first full octave starts at "0", not "1".

G3 is G below middle C, right? At least that's what the manuals and dictionaries seem to say. (middle c, at around 256Hz is C4 and C0 would be about 16 Hz)

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2316282 - 08/16/14 03:36 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
McBuster Offline

Loc: St Paul Minnesota USA
You are correct. I am not steeped in anything piano, so I used the values from one of the settings deep in the Menus. My post has been corrected.

Kawai CA95
Sailor, Consultant, Gourmet, Dreamer

#2316288 - 08/16/14 03:44 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
Jon, I just read a bit more about this, and you are being too gracious! There is actually a small band of Middle C = C3 people who are following a tradition of Yamaha and EW studios, apparently.....but I think most people say Middle C is C4, which makes sense because only those sub-bass notes (bottom A on a normal piano, bottom C on an Imperial Bösendorfer) would be termed 'zero' range.

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2316295 - 08/16/14 04:13 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: markmarz]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
Okay, didn't want to add more to the mix until I got a definitive response from Kawai Japan through Alan at Kawai USA. But that could be a while, and in light of my new information, I wouldn't want anyone sending back their unit just yet.

Alan called back and told me he dug deeper and was able to confirm that there are stability issues with both G4 and A5. He was able to somewhat reproduce my problem with G4 .. but I've forgotten the exact differences between his experience and my own. One thing is clear: it's much more pronounced through line out.

Alan told me not to bother exchanging the MP11, since it wouldn't help. He also doesn't think it's my speakers or other components.

Alan decided to open an issue with Kawai Japan; they're on vacation so it may be a while before we get an answer. It may be they do nothing.

Now here's some real confounding data: with the JBL LSR 305s I hear no faults in either G4 or A5. Maybe I've gotten used to the wavering in A5, but it no longer stands out. I'm not switching back to confirm because it's a hassle and I've had enough, considering that actual engineers will be looking into it. But G4 .. the biggie .. sounds fine. Since another person noticed a reduced problem with different speakers, I guess it fits.

Could be intermittent - it did go away though we don't know why when we tried transposing once. I'll be listening intently of course, and will relay what Alan tells me when he knows.

Mark

PS: the JBLs sound great!
PPS: Alan is doing a great job confirming the reputation of Kawai support.
I think you can rest assured that they are actually looking into a solution for this, as when other issues were encountered they were also addressed. I think reproducibility among several different instruments helps a lot in this process, as well as taking the time to contact Kawai and go through troubleshooting with them.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#2316305 - 08/16/14 04:35 PM Re: Kawai MP11 - 2 faulty notes - speakers only for 1 of them [Re: toddy]

Regarding G4 vs G3 ... it is confusing. That's why I added the phrase 'G above middle C'.

There's all sorts of numbering schemes out there and I don't know who uses which where.

http://www.pianofinders.com/educational/WhatToCallTheKeys1.htm

Mark

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
152 registered (accordeur, *windowlicker*, ajames, aesop, 47 invisible), 1571 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75889 Members
42 Forums
156817 Topics
2304206 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Chord changes to 'Sixty Years On'
by Visalia
08/20/14 06:43 PM
Cloud piano
by Bosendorff
08/20/14 06:35 PM
How many years?
by schumoney
08/20/14 06:30 PM
Schubert 4-hands
by frida11
08/20/14 04:59 PM
CLP 585 - CS 10 - LX 15e
by bhmpower
08/20/14 04:24 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission